Trunks x Reader

Av Nellie_Cake25

For most of your life, your parents made the decisions for you, from what to wear to who you talk to. Envying... Mer

Little Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
(Chapter X: Valentines Day)
HUUUGE SIDE NOTE
Chapter 37
Not a chapter
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Before I finish this story

Chapter 24

1.2K 43 34
Av Nellie_Cake25

Trunks P.O.V.

"Okay (Y/N)," I said as I opened the door to the shed. "It's safe to walk out now." I smiled.

She walked out of the shed, food pieces stuck on her mouth and half of her food supplies gone. "What just happened?"

"There was a long-haired prick who wanted to fight me. So, I threw him to a mountain!" I smiled like a nerd.

"You what?"

"...Nothing. What did you even do in there?"

Seeing her eat a can of tuna fish, she said, "Eat."

"I would do the same, except I'd have," I took out a bunch of bananas from my backpack, "Bananas!"

She quickly took the bananas from me. "My precious!!!"

Then I suddenly remembered: She must have gone thirteen years without bananas. "You can have them."

"Yay! I haven't had bananas for thirteen years!"

...And I just happen to guess on the many years she went without eating bananas!

As she ate some bananas like a mad woman, she said, "How did you get some bananas?"

"I took them from Goten the one time we slept over at his place."

Goten P.O.V.

I woke up to the morning sun hitting my face like a beotch. I got up from the bed, wondering about what to eat. After reaching the kitchen, I thought about getting bananas. After all, (Y/N) does happen to like bananas, if I were to recall from Trunks. When I went to the fruit basket, the bananas were gone!

"CURSE YOU TIEN," I screamed, knowing the kind of person Tien is.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

"I bet he is pissed by now," you told Trunks.

"Yeah," Trunks said, "but there is no way he'll ever reach us both. So we're safe."

You suddenly got a text message on your phone. After checking the message, you sighed in relief. "Good. My parents don't even know about this. They'll hate me even more if they know."

"I thought your parents were forced to act like that."

"Acting or not, they hate me and I know it!"

Things got quiet until you ate another two bananas.

"So," Trunks asked, "where to now?"

"Wherever the wind takes us," you said.

"But the wind takes us back to our home town."

"Scratch that. We go wherever the Dragon Ball Radar takes us."

Trunks ended up putting on a mushroom hat. "I'm sorry (Y/N), but the Dragon Ball is in another town."

You looked at him with a serious face and removed the hat from his head. "Don't care. We go."

"Okay." He held your hand and walked you to the next Dragon Ball location.

Trunks P.O.V.

As we approached the city, (Y/N) ate the bananas that I stole from Goten. After eating half of the bananas that she once had at the start, she asked, "Are we there yet?"

"No," I told her. "I would fly over there, but there's a chance the bad guys might find us."

"Since I'm a half-Saiyan as well, could I fly?"

"Well, yeah, but after hearing my uncle say those kinds of things, you may not be able to. You have a hidden power, but none of us know how to wake it up."

"Easy. You poke her face."

I started to laugh after thinking about the Lady Gaga song. (A/N: He has some lyrics to Lady Gaga songs stuck to his head thanks to Bulla. Now deal with it!) "Good one, (Y/N)!"

"I wasn't trying to be funny. And plus, I don't know what's a joke."

I made the poker face myself... (A/N: This author just broke the fourth wall again!)

"The only joke I know how to make is this: Why did Yamcha cross the road?" (A/N: Again with the broken fourth wall!)

"Hmm...I don't know. Why?"

"To get away from his death!"

I wish I didn't laugh, but I did anyway. Poor Yamcha, I thought.

"Now, about the town we're going to...what town is that again?"

"I don't know. I wish I brought a map with me."

"We can always go get a map."

"But I forgot my wallet."

"You have your phone with GPS on it."

"Oh wait. Let's use that instead." I took out my phone and used the GPS app on it. After looking for the town we're in, I was surprised. "...We need to find the Dragon Ball and fast. There's more danger here than back at home."

"Let me guess, 'I'll find the nearest shed to throw my girlfriend in and throw people to mountains, hoping they'll die'."

"Yep. Exactly." I found an opened shed in the neighborhood and threw (Y/N) inside, locking it. "Sorry, but it's for the sake of your safety." Hopefully the trouble isn't that bad.

Half an hour has gone by and yet nothing. I swore I felt something unusual. Then again, must be me since I couldn't hold back my power level much longer. "Okay (Y/N), I think it's--," someone threw me across the road, causing me to collide with the street light.

"You can't be distracted," Tarble said. "Oops. I didn't mean to throw you too hard."

I got up from the impact of the pole. "It's okay. Just don't do that again."

"Were you trying to hide your power level?"

"Yeah. I have been doing that. Why?"

"Explains the fact I couldn't even find you...until it suddenly slipped away. Now, that's something you need to work on. As for (Y/N)...Wait. Where is she anyway?"

"I'm in the shed," (Y/N) suddenly said. "Trunks said I'll be a big help by barricading myself!"

"No I didn't," I said.

"Enough," Tarble said. "So, you guys did the right thing at the wrong time."

"How is it wrong?"

"But first, (Y/N), stay in the shed. Just for safety reasons."

"Dangit," she said.

"Now, I'll tell you one thing about this: both of you left at a bad time."

"Just how is it bad?"

"(Y/N), please be quiet. Hopefully Trunks has the same questions you have in your mind right now."

"But I have to go to the--,"

"Stay quiet!"

"Fine! I'll pee in the tuna can then!"

"Now where was I?"

"Why is it a bad time," I asked my uncle.

"Because...Because..."

"Let me guess: Omega Shenron."

"No not that. Otherwise, you guys wouldn't have the Dragon Ball."

"How did you know about that," (Y/N) said.

"I told you to be quiet for safety reasons!"

"Fine, but if you need me, I'll be using the bathroom!"

"How did you know," I asked Tarble.

"Isn't it obvious," Tarble said. "So it isn't noticeable that a girl dressed like a guy held a backpack in which it is glowing orange, revealing a ball the size of an apple?"

"...No."

"And I got word that you threw Raditz to a mountain, killing him! The hell is wrong with you?!"

"I have issues, okay?"

"If I was there, I could have just kicked him in the tree for the time he threw me to the floor at a young age!"

"But then there's the bald one," (Y/N) said. She was silent for a moment. "Fine. I'll shut up."

"N-Nappa?!"

"Forget it! We need to know why it was a bad time leaving home!"

"I told you to--,"

A voice from far away shouted, "(Y/N)!!!"

"...That's why you both left at the wrong time."

I shouted, "Run, bitch! RUN!!!"

The three of us stopped whatever we were doing to leave the town.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.1K 79 10
Pictures Of... PurpleMike (Purple Guy X Mike Schmidt) (Vincent Valentine X Mike Schmidt) (Vince X Mikey) (PG X Mike)
303K 19.9K 72
"this ... us ... can't happen again." [ jaudrey trilogy. read 'down in the dm' & 'recovery' before reading this. ] { highest rank - #1 in fan fictio...
70.7K 1.7K 46
Reader loves the webseries; Red vs Blue. On a normal day, while she was watching the latest episode, a hand or a mysterious hand came out from her l...
1.3M 97.8K 46
❝You must like that backspace so bad, Taehyung. You kept on typing messages but delete them immediately afterwards. Does that describe you? Do you u...