Cold Blood (Completed)

De nerdinspects

Part 1: Replaced by the Alpha Mate (Completed) Sera was not rejected by her mate, Daniel but he replaced her... Mais

Book One
One- Unaccepted by the Mate
Two- Replaced by the Mate
Three- Meeting the Stranger
Four- The Strange Rogue
Five- Return of the Mate
Six- Rejecting the Rejection
Seven- Talking to Brother
Eight- Manny the Mate
Nine- Alpha is Sneaking
Ten- The New Alpha
Eleven- Rogue Attack
Twelve- Jealous Alpha
Thirteen- Wilson Carter
Fifteen- Traitor
Sixteen - Finding Mate
Seventeen - Deal to Fight
Eighteen - Deal of Mate
Nineteen - Strange Alpha
Twenty - The Fight
Twenty One - Suspicion
Twenty Two - Harsh Words
Twenty Three - Sleep
Twenty four- To Admit
Twenty Five - Danger
Twenty six- Fear
Twenty Seven - Miles
Twenty Eight- Saving the Mate
Twenty Nine- Between Two Mates
Thirty- True Colours of Alpha's mate
Thirty One - Unexpected
Thirty Two- Alpha
Thirty Three - Plans
Thirty Four- Chance
Thirty Five- Daddy Dearest
Thirty Six - Mate
Thirty seven- Apology
Thirty Eight- More Triators
Thirty Nine- Almost Caught
Forty- Mistakes and Regrets
Forty One- Crazy Old Man
Forty Two- More Secrets Revealed
Forty Three- Saving Mate
Chapter Forty Four - Accepting the Fate
Epilogue
Book Two- Targeted by the Blood Devil
One- History repeats itself
Two- Old Friends
Three- In the College
Five- The Ball of Light
Six- Drunk
Seven- Drink
Eight - Cat's Prey
Nine - Royal Blood
Ten- Seven Months
Eleven- Home Sweet Home
Twelve- Inside
Thirteen
Fourteen - Hello Mate
Fifteen - Waking Up
Sixteen - Search again
Seventeen - Blue Moon
Eighteen - Mated
Nineteen - Unfaithful
Twenty - Run Away
Twenty One - Destiny
Twenty Two - Cell
Twenty Three - Just Great
Twenty Four - Old Mate
Twenty Five - Secrets
Twenty Six - Ex Mate vs Mate
Twenty Seven - Blood Devil
Twenty Eight - Reveal
Twenty Nine - Truth
Thirty - Escape
Thirty One - Once Again
Thirty Two - Caught
Thirty Three - Lost Hope
Thirty Four - New Game
Thirty Five - Pack Business
Thirty Six - His Mate
Thirty Seven - No Regrets
Thirty Eight - Happy Endings
Thirty Nine - The Ceremony
Forty - Climax
Forty One - The End

Fourteen - Revenge Plan

41.6K 1.1K 88
De nerdinspects

Chapter fourteen: Revenge Plan
Kyle’s P.O.V.

After three hours of training Moonstone pups, we finally had time for rest. That was a long day. Alpha’s second and third in command are better than any other wolf. I don’t think they need training but rest of wolves, well calling them wolves is a shame to wolves. They are mere pups. They can easily be defeated by rogues or any other pack. There are some wolves which are really good but majority of them are only to scare humans without aid.

“We are here to teach pups,” Will grumbled.

“Even pups can do better than them. Those mutts think they are invincible when they can hardly stand against a gust of wind.” Don joined.

Jason was with his mate Allie. Will and Don have not found their mates yet and I’m sure that day is not far away. Both are amazing warriors from my pack.

“I think we should send Jason back. This pack will require about a month. I can’t let the pack to feed on their own for that long. Jason will take care of everything.” I put forward my views.

“Jason and Allie will leave. Can’t you call someone other, I mean some other warriors from pack to teach these pups.” Will argued.

“We can’t do that. We are here to help.”

“Sure we will help, indirectly.”

I rolled my eyes.

“We are staying.” I said with finality in my voice. He sighed and nodded his head. There was silence that engulfed the atmosphere. It was dreading until Will decided to break it.

“You’re staying so that you can hump the Luna, right?”

** **

We were in living room after Jason and Allie left. Will and Don were constantly complaining to me. They wanted to go back to pack because this one was like teaching alphabet to an infant. They tried to mind link me but I blocked and asked them to voice their thoughts but of course they could not do that because third in command and Eric were also there. Will and Don dare not to mess with them in their territory.

I thought about this pack and another encounter with Luna. It was almost terrifying to find Luna of the pack you are staying with inside your bathroom waiting for you in nothing but a towel which hardly covered her round behind. For a horny wolf like me, it was almost impossible to refuse her seductions. When I went back to my room wrapped in a floral scent, I was on high alert. My little friend also went on high alert when she tried to seduce me by dropping that only piece of cloth covering her petite frame. Usually I wouldn’t have minded and took advantage of the situation if his mate wasn’t Alpha and didn’t have any capability to set lose his whole pack on me.

She seemed angry when I refused her advances. She knew what she was doing to me by that smirk on her face when her eyes noticed my predicament down there. I had two problems, Luna and my two warriors.

“Hey Alpha Kyle,” A beautiful voice said. I stared into the emerald orbs of the heavenly face that belonged to same girl I met yesterday.

I cocked my head to side trying to remember her name. She is Dave’s sister. What is her name? I knew it yesterday. Am I growing old too fast?

“I’m Sera Winters.” She introduced herself and then I relived the memory when Daniel had said her name as if he was going to kill anyone who said it apart from him.

“Hi Sera,” I said it anyways. It’s not like she is Daniel’s mate and he will explode if I flirt with her.

“You’re in deep thoughts.” She took the seat at my side, her left arm caressing my right with so much tenderness. Her flesh was the softest I’ve ever felt. It was more like softness of a petal.

“So many things to think about,” I said rubbing my subtle. Her eyes noticed movement of my hand.

“What they could be?”

She leaned forward with interest. She had a smirk on her face. I never thought she’d one of a kind to flirt with anyone. Her face is a complete reflection of innocence. I was startled for a moment before coming back to my senses.

“One of them is what a beautiful girl like you is sitting with a skunk like me.” I asked leaning forward running my finger along her other arm.

Her smirk grew at my action but her eyes challenged me to continue with what I was doing and I accepted the challenge and slid my finger across her wrist and intertwined her fingers with mine. Her grip on my hand was loose. It was only wrapped around mine not so perfectly but that was enough. Maybe she is a tentative flirt but I’m an experienced one. I take full advantage of a situation when I get one.

“You’re not a skunk,” she said casually and then leaned forwards so that her breath trickled my cheek and then went to my ear. “More like a hot, sexy beast.” Her voice sent chills through my body that I shivered involuntarily. It was impossible. I never react to a girl’s seduction, my little man does but I never. She’s not even my mate so how her voice can have this effect on my body.

She pulled back with a satisfied smirk on her face. My eyes which were wide open returned to their normal size. My mind was completely jumbled up with her single action. It made me think about myself again and again.

What the heck just happen? This girl didn’t even react to me and my body went overdrive with her simple action.

This is a huge blow to my ego.

I leaned forward so that our faces were only inches apart. “Would you like to have some fun with this sexy beast?” I asked waiting for her reaction. Her eyes were trained on my lips and I knew I was going in the right direction. When she licked her lip, I nearly exploded. There was nothing I wanted more than to kiss her pink plump lips.

Without thinking, I closed the remaining distance between us only to be disturbed by a thunderous growl. Sera was back in her sitting position. Her eyes widened for a second before they went back to their normal size. They had a glint of amusement in them. Those green eyes never left mine. I broke the eye contact to look at the person with red face.

Daniel’s eyes were red with rage, something that happens with Alpha. My eyes also turn red like those when I’m extremely angry, as when someone had broken all the limits. It’s nearly impossible to control in a situation like this. I watched in my peripheral vision other wolves cringing back at the sight of insanely angry Alpha.

“Alpha,” Sera nodded her head to Daniel who glared at me.

I actually felt uncomfortable under his scrutinizing glare. Even I can’t deny that Daniel has an air around him that will make you follow his command. It’s confusing why he can’t take care of his own pack.

“Sera, go to your room.” Daniel said though clenched teeth. I frowned at his reaction. She nodded and headed upstairs. My eyes followed her every moment. When she was at the last stair, she turned around to wink at me and I returned it with one of my own robotically. She then disappeared and I turned to look at Daniel who was murdering me brutally with his eyes.

“Stay away from her,” he growled at me.

I frowned.

“Why? It’s not like she is your mate and she doesn’t have a mate at all. If she is fine with me why do you have a problem?” I asked crossing my arms over my chest. Previous suspicions I had about him and Sera flooded back.

Something is wrong.

He growled at me.

“She is under my protection. So I would rather you stay away from her.” He spat at me before disappearing in one of the rooms.

I stood there in bewilderment for few seconds.

“What’s wrong with him?” I asked casually.

“Alpha Kyle. It’s almost night now. Will you like to go to your room?” Eric asked me and I nodded my head.

“Sorry for Alpha’s behavior. He’s not usually like this.” Eric said when we were front of my room. Even he sounded unsure at last statement. I just nodded my head.

Seriously, what is wrong with this pup?

*** **

Next chapter coming tomorrow.

Last chapter of 'The Family of Snow' is published.

First Chapter of my new story- 'The Best Friend of My Crush' is also coming tomorrow.

Please read TBOMC. And tell me what you think about it.

Prologue is already out.

-Alexis

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

28.1K 1.1K 28
|Highest Ranking| Ranked #2 Alphalove 6/24/19 Ranked #1 TakingOver 3/25/19 ~*~*~ In a family that is all about the brains and the proper etiquette st...
89.3K 7.1K 48
After Jared's mate, Amelia, left him for good, he had given up all hope of ever finding love again. That was until he discovered the Moon Goddess had...
70.9K 1.2K 33
Book 1 of Mate of the Alpha. Werewolves ruled the world. There were only a few more human villages left, and after a while, the wolves found out wher...
884K 39.6K 44
***HIGHEST RANKING IN VAMPIRE*** #3 - 26-9-2018 #4 - 13-8-2018 and 23-09-2018 #5 - 29-8-2018 and 5-9-2018 "What happened?" It's all I can muster at t...