A Twist In My Story (My Every...

By TheFierceSmizer

The first installment of My Everything Short Stories Series. Promise me, Adrian. You will live your life. You... More

Author's Note
Dedications
A Twist In My Story

Comments & Suggestions Board

17 2 0
By TheFierceSmizer

Hello, guys!

I don't know why. The ending makes me cry.

Thank you for reading this one. Hope you can vote for this and please put your comments and suggestions here, please. This is for the improvement of the series.

You guys can also help me to create book covers for the series. That would be really appreciated.

Again, thank you. Looking forward to see you.

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @OLLGayPH and on Instagram @bitbitarbe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637K 52.6K 86
Trope: ✓ marriage of convenience ✓ hate-to-love ✓ slow-burn ✓ Muslim characters/love story ✓ Bad boy/good girl ✓ Second chance ✓ Billionaire romance...
22.4M 786K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
46.3K 852 22
Aurora Rossi no one ever carried about her growing up except her mother her father really never wanted to have a girl so he ignored her so does her b...
43.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...