A Twist In My Story (My Every...

By TheFierceSmizer

The first installment of My Everything Short Stories Series. Promise me, Adrian. You will live your life. You... More

Dedications
A Twist In My Story
Comments & Suggestions Board

Author's Note

39 1 0
By TheFierceSmizer

So, I'm starting a new project here on Wattpad. It will be a series of short stories since I'm too tired slash lazy to write a longer novel.

So the second part of this series (the first one is "Fuck Me, Eros Petrakis, which I decided to include in the series.) is entitled "A Twist In My Story." So, as you all know, this came from a song from Secondhand Serenade.

There might contains a lot of grammatical errors for this, also typographical ones so please stop ranting about how I sucked with English (English is not my first language so shut up).

Enjoy guys! Updates for the series are not regular but I'll try my best to do this.

Moods/Playlist:
When I Look At You by Miley Cyrus
Nightingale by Demi Lovato
Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding
Forevermore by David Archuleta
A Twist In My Story by Secondhand Serenade

And guys, there will be official hastags for this series huh. If you wanna share this, be sure to tag #WattpadMyEverything and #MyEverythingSeries and be sure to tag me, okay?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 100 15
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ တကယ်ဖြစ်ဖူးခဲ့တာလေးတွေ တချို့က ကိ စိတ်ကူးယဉ်တာဖြစ်သလို တချို့က ကိ တကယ်လုပ်ချင်တာ တချို့က ကိဖြစ်ခဲ့တာလ...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
16.2M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...