Sherlock Preferences DISCONTI...

By johnwinchestcr

"What? Another Sherlock Preferences?" That's what everyone thinks when they come across mine, only difference... More

First Time You Dance Together
First Time You Met
Your First Romantic Moment
How You Cuddle
His Nickname For You
He Gets Jealous
He Comes Home From Work
He Meets Your Parents For the First Time
Your Favorite Place To Eat
Meeting Their Friend
He Finds Out You Self Harm
He Texts You
Your Future Kids' Name
→ IMPORTANT READ BELOW ←

Your First Thoughts About Him

5.3K 189 22
By johnwinchestcr

Sherlock:
Those defining cheekbones.... And blue eyes... That coat and blue scarf really bring out his eyes and cheekbones... Ugh I just wanna run my fingers through his curly hair..

John:
I've never seen anyone with that hair color before... I mean.. Is it blonde? Or white or silver? Idk but something about his color is amazing. And his smile... It's adorable. I just... He's just so cute...

--------------------
Sorry if these are bad.

Please comment vote and add in your library!

Also please check out my story "the Impures" please comment, vote, and add my story to your library if you like it!

Please go check out my Etsy account! Still a work in progress but I will be more than happy to write you a story!

Here's the link:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/PerpetualStories?ref=search_shop_redirect

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

951K 37.3K 40
Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook This is a Taekook story, means its BxB Its a common story Where Jungkook message the wrong number. Jungkook didn't think...
7.7K 101 11
Just some one shots of my favorite clone bois and this is female reader only and I don't own any of the characters and I don't Own starwars at all .a...
Her Rock By Cheyanne

Teen Fiction

3M 63.7K 36
Ella Mae Emerson, the girl who stays hidden at all costs, the girl who likes to be alone with eyes glued to the floor, words coming out as stutters...
2.7M 179K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...