Trynna Make It (Yn and Roc Ro...

By Hailey_Michele

Yn and Chresanto live in Compton. They have a hard life. They are trynna make it out. If they do, will there... More

Just the Introduction
Work
Pay Back's a Bitch
School Time
At Practice
One Year
What in the world is going on?
Planning Our Future
Wedding Planning
Shopping
The Rest of the Day
Happy Birthday
Prehia Dr. Appointment
Marcus Did What
Happy Family
Happy Independence Day
Best Surprise Ever
First Day Married
Prehia's Birthday Part One
Prehia's Birthday Part Two
Leaving For The Honey Moon
Our Honey Moon
Taking Over The Family Buisness
Taking Over the Family Business
On The Run
Twins
Update
Play Date
Down Hill
They're a...
Amazing
What Do You Want
Here They Come
Falling Apart
Yn's Birthday
Craig and Monique
Craig and Monique's Baby...
Play Date
Why Are You Here?
1 year later
On Tour
Santo's birthday
ATL Concert
Please Read, This is Very Important
Ray, You Best Get To Explaining
Pranks and Payback
Interview
Two Weeks Later
Good News
Okay
With Nicki and Wayne Part One
2,000
With Nicki and Wayne Part 2
Prehia's Surprise
Altereak Ahmiere August
Cheating...
I Hope We Work This Out
Four Months
Old Friend Of Mine (Stupid title but, this is gonna be good)
Family Day Off
What's Good People? (Lol, please read, even though it's short.)
Date Night Part 1
Date Night Part 2
Yn's...
Imagines
Out Of A Comma
Here Comes The Baby
Santo's Meeting
Where's My Kids
What'd You Do To My Kids
Is He Alive Or Not
What?
Home Finally
The Family Day
This Can't Be Good
We're Still Flying
Chresanto August
My Family
I'm Not Letting You Go
I Ride For You
Epilogue
Part Two: Old Friends, More Secrets
Little Secrets
Well, Why Not?
Is It Over For Good?
Hard Times
Trouble
Big Brother To The Rescue
Guilty or Innocent?
Guilty Or Innocent Pt. 2
Welcome Home!(Part One)
Welcome Home!(Part Two)
Getting Back To Normal
What's Wrong With My Wife
Mommy Day
Mommy Day Part 2
Tour Day
Please Read
Reunited Friends
Surprise!
Chill Day
Baby Number Ten
Appointments
First Day Of Middle School
Busy days
Too Busy
All Mine
Adoption?
Highschool
Snitches Get Stitches | 31 Days of Christmas
Cassandra
Decorations
Merry Christmas! (Very Important)
New Story Up
Thanksgiving
Preparing for the Baby
10 Years Going On Forever
Epilogue | Part 1
Epilogue | Part Two
Next Chapter Info | August Alsina
Sequel
Sequel!! We Made It

The Wedding

3.5K 90 25
By Hailey_Michele

*Yn POV*

Today is my wedding day. I woke up and jumped on Chres. "Chres, get up. We're getting married today." I cheered, straddling him. He opened his eyes and smiled. "Good morning." He said. I smiled kissed him. Even if we ain't brushed our teeth. When we pulled away, he got up and pulled me with him. "We gotta get ready to head to the church." He said. We got our clothes and went to take showers. We got in the shower and stood under the water for a minutes. "Are you excited?" Chres asks. I nod. "Very." I said. We washed each other then got out and got to get dressed. We both wore shorts and a plain white t-shirt. Our wedding clothes and shoes are already at the church. My mom is gonna sign for me to marry him since I'm only 17.

Once we got back to the room, I saw that we had two hours before we had to be at the church. I pushed Chres down on the bed and straddled him. I smiled down at him. "We're getting married." I said, excitedly. He smiled. "We are." He told me. He bit his lip. That looks so hot. I bit mine and started grinding on him. He pulled me down and kissed me. "Don't tease me. We not make it to the church in time." He whispered in my ear. I grind again and he looks at me. "Wait til' our honey moon. I'mma drive yo ass crazy." He said. I stopped and looked at him. "No you won't, you ain't gon be able to control yourself." I said. He chuckled. "Fine, then. But you gon be sore the whole two weeks." He said. I laughed. "I'm okay with that. Where are we going on honey moon?" I asked. He smiled. "That's for me to know and you to find out." He said. I pouted and he kissed my bottom lip. "Don't pout. Trust me you'll love it." He whispered in my ear. I sighed and got up. Chres followed me to Prehia's room.

After Prehia was dressed in shorts and a white t-shirt. I put her black and white nike's on her. Her clothes and shoes are at the church also. Everyone was down stairs waiting for me to cook.  "Y'all can't cook?" I asked. No one except me and Jacob could. We went to make breakfast. Me and Jacob used to be close but something happened and now we don't talk. "So, you're getting married to your elementary school crush." He said. I laughed. "I can not believe you remember that." I said. He chuckled. "I remember everything." He told me. Well, then he remember's why we stopped talking. "Why did we stop talking though?" He asked. I sighed.

-Flashback-

*Yn POV*

I was walking down the hall with one of my best friends, Jacob. He knows everything. He don't like that I sell drugs but he still my best friend. Some little bitch tripped me and I fell into the lockers. I'm in the seventh grade. I got up and beat the shit outta her. I know she did it on purpose or I wouldn't have beat her. She called me a nasty little slut after she tripped. That's what set me off. Jacob pulled me off of her and into a different room. "Yn, why did you just beat the shit outta my cousin?" He asked. I looked at him like he was stupid. "She tripped me and called me nasty slut." I said. "I could have talked to her. You didn't have to do all that." He said. I rolled my eyes. "No, I'm tired of people messing with me." I said.

Jacob looked at me for a minute. "It's people other than my cousin though." He yelled. "Why are you yelling at me? She is the one that started the rumors and everything!" I yelled. He didn't believe me. It was the truth though. His cousin started a rumor that me and Jacob slept together. In the seventh grade. "Why are you trynna blame her? You probably started that rumor cause you have that little stupid crush on me. Just so no girl in the grade will wanna be my girl." He yelled.

"Jake, you know I wouldn't ever do that to you. You're my best friend." I told him, without yelling. "Ex-best friend. I can't be friends with stupid sluts." He said before walking out. I sat in there and cried my eyes out for an hour before walking home. I got out a blade. Chres is gonna be mad and ready to kill someone but I'm not gonna tell it was Jacob cause him and the boys have been best friends since they were little. I cut a few times. I wrapped my arm up.

Once, Chres got home he asked why I left school. I told him I got in a fight. He hugged me and hit my arm. I yelped and he looked at me. He grabbed my arm and rolled up my sleeve. "Yn, what happened?" He asked. I looked down at the ground. He made me look up at him. "What happened to your arm?" He asked. "I cut." I muttered lowly. "Yn, quit playing and answer me." He said. "I cut." I said. His expression softened. "Why?" He asked. "People have been calling me slut, stupid, ugly, bitch, I started to believe them. Someone who used to be my best friend agreed." I said. Chres hugged me and let me cry on him.

"Who did it? I'mma kill em'." He said. I shook my head. "It doesn't matter." I said. He held me tighter. "I told you in the beginning, whoever hurts you in anyway, I will hurt. They made you almost kill yourself, they're gonna die. Who was it?" He asked. "If I tell you, promise to just talk to them not kill them. I don't want you to kill and go to jail. I need you to stay with me." I said crying. He rubbed my back. "Okay, I promise." He said. I looked at him to make sure he wasn't lying. I put my head back on his chest. "Justice Perez." I said in his chest.

"Jacob's cousin?" He asked, shocked. I nodded. I felt him tense up. "I should kill her." He said with clenched teeth. I looked at him. "No, you promised me." I said. "She hurt you. I'mma hurt her." He said. I hugged him again and said "Calm down, breath, relax. Just talk to her." I said. He relaxed a little. He went in our room. I knew he was smoking cause it relieves his stress. I just sat in the living room on my phone. Chres came out and literally sat on me. I giggled. "Get off of me fat stack." I said. He chuckled. "That's not nice." He said. "Neither am I." I said. He laughed. "You're nice, sometimes, to certain people. Well, you're nice to me." He said. Then he looked down at me. "Do we have work tonight?" He asked. "I don't know, if you would get you fat self off of me, I could look at my phone and see." I said. He laughed and got up. I checked my phone and told him we do. We got our shoes and jackets on and left.

-End Flashback-

*Yn POV*

"You don't remember?" I asked him. He shook his head. "Nah, I remember you got in a fight with my cousin and went home early. The next day you didn't talk to me at all and told me to stay out of your life." He said. I looked at him. "After the fight, you pulled me off your cousin and took me to another room. You yelled at me. I told you that she was the one that started the rooms and then you said that I started them and that I had a crush on you and I didn't want no girl to get with you. Then I said I would never do that to you cause you were my best friend and you said ex-best friends cause you can't be friends with stupid sluts. I went home and that's the first time I ever cut myself." I explained then looked away in tears.

He didn't say anything for a minute. "You cut because of me?" Jacob asked, his voice cracking. "That was just the last straw. People had been calling me names, pushing me, tripping me, writing notes and putting them in my locker. I didn't tell Chres cause he would kill someone." I said. "Yn, I'm so sorry." Jacob said. I faced him. "It's okay, the past is the past." I told him. He hugged me. "Can we go back to best friends?" He asked. I nod. Jacob smiled. Then we finished cooking breakfast and everyone ate. It felt good to have my best friend back.

-The Wedding-

My mom is about to walk me down the isle. I'm nervous as fuck. "Mama, what if he runs away?" I asked. She chuckled. "He's not gonna." She assured me. I took a deep breath. The music started and Prehia walked down the isle throwing flowers. Then Lolo walked down the isle arm in arm with Ray. They were the maid of honor and best man. Then Monique and Jacob. Then Tiara and Craig. Then Tina and Jaquan. Then Tiara and Chres' friend Darius. Then Kiara and Abraham, Chres' cousin. Then everyone stood as the song switched. Me and my mom started walking. Once we got down there, I stood in front of the preacher, facing Chres and he was facing me. "You look beautiful." He whispered. I smiled. "You look handsome." I whispered back. We smiled at each other as the preacher talked.

"The couple have prepared their own vows. Chresanto will go first." The preacher said after he said that long thing they do. Chres smiled. "Yn, I love you with all my heart and thankfully you love me back. Thank the good Lord cause he blessed me." He started. Everyone either said "aww" or chuckled. I even laughed a little. "You and Prehia mean the world to me. You taught me how to lead my life in the right direction cause if I do something you hit me upside the head and knock the sense back in me." He continued, everyone including the preacher, me and Chres laughed a little.

"I don't wanna ever lose you. I pray that I don't. I wanna be with you forever. I want you to be the one that knocks the sense in me. And no one else. Because I love you. No girl could ever compare to you." He finished as he put the wedding ring on my finger. It went with my engagement ring. It was silver and diamond. It looked a lot like the first one except it only had little diamonds not a big one. I cleared my throat and got ready to say my vows.

"I had a crush on you in elementary school, and I always thought I would be married to you. In middle school I stopped having a crush on you cause you was a 'player'. You was the biggest flirt I knew, but I still loved you." I said. I started giggling. I'm nervous. I tried to stop. "You were there for me through everything. I'm grateful for that." I said. Then I giggled more. It wouldn't stop. "I'm sorry. I'm nervous." I said. The crowd laughed. "Breathe." Chres told me. I took a deep breath. "Okay, I think I'm good. Except, I forgot what I was saying." I said. Everyone laughed and Chres chuckled. "You were saying how much you love me." Chres said. That brought more laughs. "Okay, then. I love that you stuck with me through everything. You are literally the reason I am here today. We been together for the longest and we only been dating for a year, but I already know you are my forever." I said. I put the ring on his finger.

The preacher read more then we said our 'I do's'. The preacher pronounced us husband and wife then said "You may now kiss the bride." Chres smiled and pulled me to him. He gave me the most passionate kiss he ever has and I did the same too him. We kissed for a minute then pulled away. He whispered "I love you." I smiled bigger and whispered it back.

We went to the reception and danced the first dance as husband and wife. We danced to "Love Don't Change" by Jeremiah. Chres was whisper singing along with it in my ear. I couldn't stop smiling. Eventually it was time for the speeches. Starting with My mom.

"Yn is my daughter. I'm happy she found a man who takes care of her and makes her happy. I love both of you and Prehia." She said. Everyone clapped then Lolo went up there. She is like my big sister so she is very protective.

"I've been best friends with Yn for the longest. I knew she was gon end up with Chres. Everyone did except them. I'm happy for you guys. And I know you won't hurt her, Chres. That's the only reason I haven't given you the talk. Anyway, congrats guys. I love y'all." She said before walking off the stage.

Everyone else did there speeches then it was time for the cake. Me and Chres cut it and fed each other a piece. Well, basically shoved it in each others face. Only us. But I love it.

It was really fun and everyone left at like nine.

Once we got home we all partied a little more. It was just me, Lolo, Monique, Tiara, Kiara, Tina, Chres, Craig, Jacob, Ray, Jaquan and Darius. My mom took Prehia to her house. We had the music playing and we got some alcohol. Don't ask how, I don't know. Lolo and Ray was flirting with each other. I think the grooms men are gonna end up hooking up with my brides maids like normal. I've seen in movies where that all ways happens. As long as I don't hear or see it, I don't care what they do with each other. That sounds bad, but it's true.

By the time we went upstairs we were drunk and high. I'm pretty everyone was doing the nasty. Chres had me pinned on the wall, kissing me. We kept trying to get closer even though are bodies were pressed all the way together. His hands went under my butt and signaled for me to jump. So, I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist.

Chres walked over to the bed and laid us down with him on top of me. I flipped us so I was on top. I started to grind against him. He pulled away from the kiss. "If you don't stop, we gon be doing it tonight. And I know you want to wait til the honey moon." He told me. I smiled and kissed him. I pulled away and rubbed on his chest. "Actually, tonight would be good. I mean, I really don't wanna wait any longer. And the fact that you care so much about how I feel makes me want to even more." I explained. He bit his lip. "Are you sure?" He asked. I nod. He smiled a little.

He pulled me down on top of him and started kissing me with love and passion. Chres rolled over so he was on top again. I brought my arms up and wrapped them around his neck. Chres started kissing down my jawline and neck. Once he started kissing and sucking on my neck a few moans escaped my lips. Chres got to my sweet spot and there were even more moans from me. "Yn, are you sure that you want to do this?" He asked. I nod and he goes back to kissing me.

-So they make love and I don't do those scenes cause they awkward to write. Use your imagination or something if you wanted one. Skipping to afterwards.-

*Yn POV*

I was cuddling with Chres. "Are you okay?" Chres asked, rubbing on my back. "Yes, baby, you were so sweet. Thank you." I said. "Okay." He said. I giggled a little. He tickled my side. "What's so funny?" He asked. I laughed and tried to get him to stop. "Stop it." I said in between laughs. He stopped. I caught my breath. "I was giggling cause I love you Mr. August." I said. He chuckled. "I love you too, Mrs. August." He said, putting emphasis on 'Mrs. August.' I smiled. "I like the sound of that." I said. "Me too." He agreed. We eventually fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 434 22
Being a ride or die girl takes hard work and dedication. You can't just rep the title without having the story to present it. Being that girl you got...
34.9K 590 20
Please read ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥ Complete Complete Complete ♥♡♥
100K 2.1K 39
Destiny always dreamed of leaving home and finding a new way of living. To finally feel loved for once in her life. She finally decides to go live in...
70.7K 3.7K 38
When your father's the most feared man on the streets of California, you've only got two things to do. Respect him and pay attention. That's what six...