LEAP OF FAITH

Por intellectual212

An unlikely pair come together to live out their dreams. Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
This Story Is Not Meant to Disrespect Kierra
Chapter 12- Bad Mood and Attitudes
Worse Day
Trust the plan
Lying
Crazy Night
Bourgeois Niggas
Sensitive Artist
Art Gifts
Man Bun
That's Augs
Encouragement For Writers- loss Of readers
Pest
Make Ups
Get to know your readers day!!!!
Make-Ups Part 2
Thotting and Bopping
Bum Ass Nigga
Taking The L part 1
Encouragement For Writers - Comments
Taking The L Part 2
Taking The L Part 3
Pro- Choice vs. Pro- Life
Cheating on Aug
Encouragement For Writers- Don't Take Wattpad Too Seriously
Back to Africa
Excerpt - Risk It All
Excerpt 2
Get to know your readers update
Kris's Gift
Encouragement for Writers-- Fake Readers
Read Risk It All
Cruel and Unusual Punishment
Help With Writers Block
I promise an update is coming
It'll Be Ours
Getting My Miracle Watts
Beginning of Intimacy
Know Better Next Time
I'm Gonna Update
It's All Working Out
Yalie

Chapter 9

20.2K 1.7K 1.2K
Por intellectual212

"Ki in m/m."

Ki POV-

"You really in here taking selfies." Aug walked in my room uninvited looking at me laying on my stomach on my bed, trying out my new smile. 😃

He was right. I was going to make an effort to smile more.

"Get out." I rolled over on my back and sat up.

"Nah I wanna talk." He sat on the edge of my bed.

"We not that cool." I looked at him.

"So you fronting on a nigga now?" He rested his arm on my bed , slightly laying down.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I played stupid.

He laughed.

"Why did you do that?" I asked him seriously.

"Same reason you kissed my cheek. Only I was trying to awake your happiness."

"Wow that's extremely corny." I laughed.

He laughed knowing it was too.

My phone buzzed.

Bev: tell aug to call me.

I ignored it.

"Why you so sad tho?" He looked at me seriously.

"I don't know, I just feel like a failure."

"How?"

"I look on instagram and Facebook and I see my friends that i went to college with doing big things. Their in grad school or doing some big important job. Like my one friend, she works with
essence now as a writer and she went to essence fest this past weekend. And seeing her pics with all the celebs and stuff. And me stuck at home, it just makes me feel like I failed at life."

"Ki you acting like you 50. You young. you got a more life to live."

"I know but it doesn't feel like that. It feels like I'll be stuck at this place forever."

"That's what it felt like for me." He laid back on the bed staring at the ceiling with his hands behind his head as cushion. His feet on the floor.

"In jail?"

"Yeah. Felt like I was never getting out."

"I think it's stupid they threw you in jail for graffiti. "

"Criminal defacement of property is what they called it. When all I was trying to do was create great art."

"It really was great."

"You saw it?" He looked at me.

"Yeah Kris told me to google it. I did and I was thoroughly impressed. You're amazing."

"That mean I ain't got to follow no more rules?"

"No the rules still in place. I can print you a copy if you forgot."

"You o.c." He laughed.

There was silence for a moment.

"I been meaning to ask how do you draw from memory so well?"

"Shit as a graffti artist you got to. The shits illegal so you can't walk around carrying blueprints. That's a paper trail. So You gotta soak it in your mind. Everything from the colors to the schemes. I guess after doing it so long I got good at it."

"You drew that spike photo off of pure memory?"

"Pure memory. I made like a little sketch but I knew what I wanted and so I looked at the original picture before I went out to get it in my mind and just did it."

"See i always thought about graffti as just some kids with spray paint. Never like as real art."

"Then that mean I got to learn you something."

"Learn me something?" I laughed. "Your vocabulary is so...you're so country. Where you from?"

"Natchez, Mississippi."

"I've never even heard of that. That's how country that is."

"It's on the border between Louisiana and Mississippi. You can literally cross a bridge and be right in Louisiana."

"Why you come up here?"

"School. Wanted to experience city life for a bit. Enough about me. What's this dream you got."

"I wanna be an interior designer. Create like the coolest bedrooms known to man. Mainly kids bedrooms. I want to create rooms I dreamed about as a kid." I said dreamy.

"Hm. I never met anyone who wanted to do that."

"Yeah. That's what I went to school for, but get a degree in something you love, and you'll never work a day in your life because there won't be any jobs."
I let out a sigh.

"That's an excuse."

"How?"

"Those who want find away. Those who don't find an excuse."

"I'm not making an excuse I applied for internships nobody wanted me. Nobody will hire me because I don't have experience but I need an opportunity to get the experience. On top of that I got bills." I plopped back on my bed and put a pillow over my lap.

"I can't go chasing a dream when I need to live. I don't have a big sis like Kris does. If I go live my dream whose going to pay for me?"

Aug sighed.

"Do it during the evening then?"

"I'm so drained from work I just want to sleep. Gabby making me work slave hours."

"Then quit."

"Are you craZy? It was hard as hell to find this job. I doubt there will be others. It'll come when it's the right time."

"The grave is full of folks who said that."

I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"What's your dream since you giving out all this wisdom?"

"Oh me? Imma be one of the greatest artist of all time. They think jail gon hold me back? Please. God got a nigga. He didn't give him all this talent to go to waste. He gave that shit to me to be great." He said confidently.

His confidence himself was so admirable. I wanted to have that in terms of my dreams.

We were interrupted when Bev started calling my phone. I hit ignore.

"Let me go. I see you got a man calling." He was about to get up.

I grabbed his arm.

"No it's Bev. She wants you to call her."

"Oh yeah we were supposed to meet up. Guess I better go meet her." He said about to get up.

"I don't want you to go." I grabbed his arm stopping him.

"Why?" He looked at me biting his bottom lip already knowing the answer.

I wanted him to myself.

I sat on his lap straddling him. He wrapped his hands around my waist.

I put my forehead on his and his index finger ran across my lips before he reached up and pecked them.

"I feel bad Ki. I know she likes me."

"Her ex was a guy I liked first. She totally played me to the left."

"So you using me as revenge?" He followed my eyes.

"No I want you, for you." I fully kissed him and he slowly laid his back on the bed while I was on top of him gripping my ass.

I have never had sex this early on with somebody, but I wanted him so bad right now.

Our tongues danced to the music the sucks of us pulling away with each kissed made.

It was meant for Bev to get Ty, cause now I had something better.

"You can't win when you dirty." I heard Nene say as I replayed how Bev knew I liked Ty we even went on a date, then she swooped in after she saw how smitten I was.

She better go find Ty cause I wasn't letting go of this one.

"Ey Ki." Kris came through the front door. I jumped off of August.

August stood up, scratching his head.

Kris came to the door.

"What did you want with that fish?" Aug asked me.

"We can just do salad."

"I was just going to make dinner." Aug told Kris rubbing his hand down his face and walked out.

"Oh hellllll naw. Y'all just go through fucking?"

"Kris goodbye. He's being nice and cooking dinner for all of us."

"Something going on. Y'all acting mighty strange. It don't smell like sex juices tho." He sniffed the room.

I threw a pillow at him.

"Get out."

"Just promise to tell me when y'all do start so I won't have to hear y'all fucking moans and groans and the bed bouncing and about. My sister and my Nigga, yuck."'he made a throw up sound.

"Plus the rule is no sex."

"Goodbye Kris. That's for no paying rent homeless people like you." I waved.

"Just make sure y'all wrap that shit up."

"Goodbye Kris!" I yelled slamming my bedroom door.

I plopped on my bed, closed my eyes and reimagined the moment. I smiled mentally and said a prayer that Mila J called his ass soon, so me and Auggie could be alone.

😍😍😍😍

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

78.8K 2.6K 21
Alana has just moved to Atlanta. Starting a new life leaving behind her troubled past, she meets August a local street hustler with dreams. August ho...
45.4K 1.7K 69
take a journey through the rest of kmichelle and august love life as a married couple will they survive? or wiil they come to a breaking point? Read...
1M 8.9K 8
𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧. 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐫�...
8.7K 412 24
Two people, who have never met before, are brought together by something so unexepcted.