Don't Forget Me...

By JellybeanYum

Victoria was just walking home from school, when someone kidnaps her. She doesen't know who they are, and why... More

Kidnapped
What happens next
Death sucks
Did I mention i'm dead?

The End

1.7K 6 9
By JellybeanYum

Chapter 2.

The world around me was spinning. It felt like my head was exploding. I groaned and tried to open my eyes. At first, all I saw was darkness. Then it changed to whiteness. And finally, my vision cleared and I could see again.

I was in a dark room, the only light was a small dungeon window and a lamp standing on a black table. I looked around and found myself alone in the little room. How long was i out? I did´nt know....

Suddenly i heard footsteps.

I tried to get up, but my hands and feet were bound. I sank down to the floor again sighing.

-Well, miss Victoria, how are you today?

Today? Had i´ve been so long out it was the next day already? I guess someone have noticed me missing, and called the police. Maybe they would find me!

The man came toward me, grinning like a maniac.

In his hands, held a small knife. My hands were shaking and tears were starting to form up in my eyes.

- Please don´t hurt me, i begged.

The man did´nt stop walking, and all i could think of was; i´m gonna die...

And surely, I was right.

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Once again, i´m sorry for grammar fails, i promise i will get better! And could someone tell me when i use the word toward, and when i use towards? I just don´t get it...

And also sorry for the wait! I´ve been busy! ; ) 

Anyways, thanks for reading, please Vote or comment! 

Continue Reading