Nash's Little Sister

Da katieash01

Hey! I'm Nash little sister ,Katie Grier. And my life can be a little complicated being a vine famous and Yo... Altro

New sister
meeting the boys
Your Dead Meat
Burnett Hair & Brown Hair Is Weakness
Beach Day
Hosptial Visit
SMACK CAM!
Magcon In Dallas
Update
Magcon Day 1
Magcon Day 1 (Part 2)
This Is The Start...
Date Night
Surprise!
sorrrrryyyyyyy
Dude Back Off
boy-friends
Date With Jack
Sorry Jack..
What Now?
COVER CONTEST
I Love Starbucks
Disney World (Part 1)
Boy-Friends
Hold Up
Disney World (Part 2)
This Is A Fairy Tale...
NOT AN UPDATE!
Stay away
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
A/N NOT AN UPDATE
Kenzi
Brianna
Gissel
Katie
A/N
Jaden
Chapter 33
A/N
sequal???

Chapter 30

643 11 5
Da katieash01

Hey guys i am gonna make a change on my story and just do numbers for the chapters instead of a title. 

Example:Chapter 00

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bart's POV (This is a new one )

I was sitting in my hotel room thinking we haven't had a true or another Magcon family dinner. I call all the boys into my room. And told them about the dinner and they agreed. The dinner will be help tomorrow at the Melting Pot. (A/N I dont know if u have one of these near you but u do and i went there for my b-day dinner and its the bomb)

Matt's POV

When Bart told me about the dinner i was really excited to take katie to a real magcon family dinner. We always go the best and most amazing Resturants to eat. I went to her room to see her sleeping and i took a pic and tweeted:

TheMatthewEspinosa: Look at this cutie <3 Glad to call her mine <Image attached>

I saw her phone light up and i smiled to know i could share this Amazing and beautiful girl with the world! 

Me:Babe wake up

She just rolled over. as she rolled over she was on the edge and fell off and hit the floor with a thud. I laughed t my self. I don't think she was happy that happened Her head shot up so fast i don't think i have ever seen her move that fast, unless she was hungry and there was taco bell.

Katie: Matthew Lee Espinosa your dead meat!!!!

Me:Babe stay away! i didn't mean for you to fall. She walked to the bathroom to get ready for the day. When she waled by me i got a hold of her wrist and she let out a cry of pain.

Katie: Matt its not what it looks like!

Me: OH, ITS ISNT!? THEN TELL ME WHAT THIS IS!

By this point she had started to cry. 

Katie: Matt, i need you to go get cam. Please?

I walked out of the room and slamed the door, she told me she was done.  guess she lied to me. I walked up to the roof to think. This is where i usually go if i need to think when we are on tour. 

Cam's POV (Sorry for another POV change)

I was walking to the Vending Machine and heard a door slam. A very angry Matt walked past me. I wonder if he is the one who slammed the door. I went to katies room and heard muffled cries beyond the door.

I knocked on the door and saw someone i never thought i would see again..

It  was...

_)__)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)

Sorry for the cliff hanger.  Who do you think it is?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

84.6K 1.4K 64
Hey guys! I'm Lydia. I am Nash & Hayes' sister. Hayes and I are twins. And I'm forced to go on the Magcon tour. What happens when Lydia meets all the...
220K 4.4K 61
Hey I'm Victoria Grier. I'm 15 years old and my twin brother is hayes and my older brother is Nash. I'm also vine and YouTube famous. Will her life c...
84K 1.2K 22
I'm Nash Grier's sister, Sky and he's my over protective brother but he doesn't want me to fall for any guy and I'm sure I won't.. I hope I wont. (I...
1M 17.1K 76
Dallas is an average girl, with one exception: two big vine star brothers; Nash and Hayes Grier. Not only are they all siblings, but Hayes is also he...