More Than A Woman ยป Zarry โœ”

By itsZaynAndhaRRY

When magic turns Zayn into a woman, she and Harry must learn to understand women. Zayn always had trouble und... More

More Than A Woman
zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
Thank you โค

twelve

5.7K 282 297
By itsZaynAndhaRRY

"Harry Edward Styles! How dare you give me this kind of information over the phone?!" Anne yelled through the receiver.

Harry had to hold the phone away from his ear to keep his eardrums from bursting. "Sorry. I didn't have time to make the drive over there because I've been busy with work."

"And what about the weekend?!"

"I had to take her to see her parents for their family picture. I told you that before we even went."

She huffed. "Two and a half weeks into a relationship and you don't even tell your own mother. Why does her family get to know before yours?"

He chuckled as he pictured her pouting like a child. "Come on, mum. Somebody had to come first. And I'd rather it be the family of which has a father that I need permission from. You should know me. You're my mother."

There was a pause. "Okay. I get it. You're right. So what did her father say, then?"

"He's more than okay with it."

"Really?"

"Yeah, he really shocked me with the things he said about how he trusted me to take care of her and how I'd gained his approval years ago. Veronica is happy. I'm happy. Everything's good."

"I'm happy for you too sweetheart." She said and Harry could hear her smiling. "You've been chasing after that girl for two years. It's a wonder Yaser never said anything about it to you."

"Well... You know. I was careful, so he never noticed. But now I don't need to be careful because she's mine now... I think. Because I don't want to sound possessive over her."

"Don't worry. You don't. Because she is yours." He heard rustling and then she came back to the phone. "But you are not out of the clear yet,  young man. I'm going to make you make it up to me. And here is what I want you to do. You better bring that girl over for dinner and soon. It's been forever since she's come over to visit."

"Sure. I'll tell her you want us to come so that we can set a date to be there. But will Gemma be there too?"

"Did you want her there?"

"Of course, I do."

"Okay then. Pick a date and she'll be there. But I'm only going to be inviting her. You'll have to be the one to tell her the news."

"Alright, fine. I don't mind. Just make sure she comes."

"Sup, Little Dick." Harry looked up to see Liam coming in with a smirk on his face.

"I'm sorry mum. But someone just walked into my office. I'll call you later on tonight."

"Sure love. Just don't forget. Bye."

"Love you. I won't. Bye." And he hung up.

"Awww. Little Harry was on the phone with his mummy?" Liam teased.

"Liam, sit down please. And I told you about the name calling when we first met. I gave you two options. Harry, or Mr Styles. That's it. Little Dick and Little Harry are rude and disrespectful."

Liam rolled his eyes and sat down. "Just how far is that stick up your ass today, that you can't take a joke?"

"Just how far is it up your ass, that you automatically assume I want to be joked with?"

"Hey, you can't say that to me. Teachers can't say stuff like that to students."

"If you can say it to me, I can say it to you. And for the record, I am not a teacher. I am a school Psychologist."

Liam let out an irritating groaning noise. "Alright Harry, can we just move on? You said I'd be meeting that lady from the state. Erm... what's her name?"

"Andrea Moore. And she's already here. I'll go get her."

Liam watched him get up and leave and he sighed. He may have appeared cool and collective. But on the inside, Liam was scared. No one had ever paid this much attention to helping him with this disorder before. What if this lady was trying to help but unknowingly drew even more attention to it. And what if the result of that was that people treated him differently in front of other people like how his father seemed to have done? If that ever happened, he didn't think he'd be able to handle it and he'd never trust Harry for help again.

About a minute later, Harry came back with a brown skinned lady who had her hair up in a style and he introduced her.

"Liam, this is Andrea. She is the one who will be helping you."

"Oh, nice to meet you... I guess. I'm Liam. Last name, Issexyasfuck."

"Liam." Harry shot him a warning glare.

"Fine. The last name is Payne. A perfect representation of what Harry is being right now."

Andrea smiled at him. "Yes, I know  who you are and I see you have quite the personality, Liam Payne. Very outgoing. This makes me curious about you. What do you like to do as a hobby?"

"I don't know." he shrugged. "My teachers say I like to make trouble. But I don't make trouble. I find it. There is a difference, you know?"

"Yes, I know." She answered. "Well, you seem like a good boy. You've got this sweet face to go with your outgoing personality."

"Really? Cause nobody other than Nana ever said that to me."

She nodded. "Oh. I guess I'm nobody today, huh?"

He studied her very hard. "Yeah... I guess so."

"So, I want to get to know you outside of your first and last name. Do you think you'd be okay with coming with me to the conference room down the hall? It's just to talk. I promise."

Liam looked at Harry, wondering if he should be as scared as he was to go. But Harry gave him a nod and a thumbs up, letting him know he should trust her. And after a couple more seconds of self debating, he finally agreed. "O-okay."

→→→→→

Harry hadn't really wanted to be here. Especially knowing he was the one who'd have to drive when it was all over. But Zayn insisted-- more like guilted him until he caved-- as soon as she'd read the text from Natalie about the invite.

Halloween wasn't really Harry's thing. In fact, partying period wasn't his thing. But it surely was for Zayn. The two sat on opposite spectrums when it came to that. And it had always been that way since the day they met.

It used to be that as soon as they jumped out of the taxi, Zayn would be the one to pull Harry to the drinking bar, encouraging him to get wasted for the night and maybe get a quick shag. But on the other hand, Harry would be pulling in the opposite direction while he told him he was okay and that he'd rather go sit in a corner and wait for him to finish for the night. Zayn would laugh before he grabbed himself a drink and he'd disapear into the crowd of people, forgetting that Harry was even there.

Those were the only kind of memories Harry ever had about parties in his lifetime. So as they stepped into the venue and the lights flashed in his eyes, he couldn't help but wonder how things would be, now that Zayn was Veronica.

"So you promise to go out to the car to get my flats when my feet start to hurt?" Zayn asked.

"Yes, Z. I promise."

She reached back to put her hand in his hand as he walked behind her. "Okay. Good. Let's go find the girls. Lara said they'd be at one of the tables somewhere in here."

As they walked, Harry saw the men who were watching them and he knew they were more so watching her. He didn't like it at all. It was sort of like that night when Zayn wore that stunning red dress to the nightclub. Only this time, she wasn't wearing a red dress. She was wearing a costume. A damn good, head turning one at that.

While Harry chose something mellow, Zayn chose to go for the Sexy Secretary look. She'd dressed up in a mini black skirt and a white blouse that hung loosely in certain areas. She wore her hair down in wavy curls and even threw on a pair of fake glasses with black rims. She wore a pair of black shoes with thin heels and they were so high, she nearly matched his six foot height.

"Do I look sexy enough?" She'd asked, giving him a little twirl before they left her condo for his truck.

Of course, Harry couldn't tear his eyes away from her body which confirmed the answer was yes. But he also couldn't bring himself to say the 's' word yet, when it came to her. So he chose an alternative. "Yeah, you look really nice. I'm sure others will agree.
" He told her. And for some reason, she was okay with that.

"I can see them, baby." Zayn told Harry as she redirected his attention.

"Where?"

"There."

He followed her index finger over to a table and saw Lara was waving them over.

"Oh, okay."

They made it to the table and Harry recognized Zayn's friends right away. But there was a man next to Natalie and he was dressed in all black. He even had on a pair of black gloves.

"I'm so glad you two could make it!" Lara greeted.

Harry relinquished Zayn so she could hug both Lara and Natalie. 

Lara was wearing a short Dorothy outfit which she'd decided to wear after watching the Wizard of Oz, and Natalie had a cat tail hanging from the back of her shorts and her face was painted so that it looked like she had a little black nose with whiskers.

"This is Mathew." Natalie said turning back and ushering the man in all black to stand up. "He's the guy I told you I met online, V."

She gave Zayn a look that told her to play along and pretend she'd never seen him before, so she did. "Oh, nice to finally meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." He held out his hand for her to shake and she did.

"And you?" He looked at Harry and held his hand out to him.

"I'm Harry."

"Ah. Nice to meet you."

"So uhm... What are you supposed to be?" Harry asked nervously.

"Honestly, uh..." Mathew laughed, then pulled something out of his back pocket and pulled it over his head. It was a black ski mask. "Natalie came as a cat, so I was supposed to come dressed as a theif because she wanted our name to flow together. 'Cat burglar', I'm guessing. Just leave it to women to come up with stuff."

"Tell me about it." Harry chuckled. "I decided to come as a farmer and I was gonna wear a plaid shirt with blue jeans and suspenders. But she insisted we dressed alike. So now I'm in black jeans, black boots and a white shirt. The black cowboy hat is the only thing I got to choose."

"Not true, Harry." Zayn said giving him a playful scowl. "You chose your socks."

"Yeah, but who can see them?"

"Exactly." And the girls laughed as they all sat down at the table to chat.

"Hey, you wanna go over to the snack table with me to get the ladies a cup of slime?" Mathew suggested as he lifted his mask again.

Harry raised an eyebrow. "Slime? What the hell are you talking about, dude?"

"Relax. It's actually green punch. But it's spiked for grownups, But its only about twenty percent 30% alcohol."

"Cool. But why did you call it slime?"

"Because that's what they called it."

"Why?"

"I don't know. It's Halloween man. So... to be creative, I guess? But I suggest that you get used to saying that  right now because they won't give you a glass if you don't call it that."

"Really?"

"Really." And he started to walk in the direction of the snack table, encouraging Harry to follow behind him.

"I need a man." Lara commented as they disappeared. "I've been single for months now."

"Is that it?" Natalie joked.

"Unfortunately, the occasional hookup gets tiresome sometimes."

"But you're wild and free. Could you really give up your lifestyle?" Zayn asked.

Lara thought for a moment. "I don't know. Cause now that I think about it, it is nice to not be tied down to one person. Maybe I'll hold off on being steady. But what about your relationships. How are they?"

Natalie beamed, wanting to be the first to talk about hers. "Mathew is the sweetest person. He's so yielding. Like, he always wants to do what I want to do. And of course, I can be quite playful and quite serious sometimes. But which ever mood I'm in, he's always the same. I know its only been a month, but if he keeps this up, we might be together for a long time. I can picture the life we could have."

"Ooh." Lara cooed. "As long as I'm the Maiden of Honour at your wedding, I'm okay with that." she joked.

"Are you kidding me? It won't be so easy to choose when I love Veronica just as much."

"Fine
. Guess we'll cross that bridge when we get there. So what about you, V? How's it going with Harry?"

She hesitated. "Well... I'm not sure if I'm like Natalie or anything. Cause I don't have anything spectacular to say. But Harry is just Harry. And uhm..." She shrugged. "He hasn't changed and that's a good thing. I've had some difficult stuff that I've been going through and Harry's been there to comfort me through every one of them. And since we've been together, we haven't exactly slept in the same bed outside of when I visited my mum. But when we did, he cuddled me and kissed me. He was gentle and it was really nice."

"Aw." Natalie said. "You are so lucky."

"What do you mean, lucky? You have a boyfriend too."

Yeah, but my boyfriend is a guy I met online. Your boyfriend is the guy you've known for years and he knows you in return. Not a lot of people get to date a person who already knows them inside and out. I just think your relationship with Harry is so unique and cute."

"Yes." Lara intervened. "It is. Veronica and her good looking, yet awkward boyfriend in a cowboy hat."

"Hey. Don't call him awkward. I am the only one who's allowed to call him anything like that. And so what if he is. He's my Awkward Farmer. And I'm his Sexy Secretary. Wouldn't have it any other way to be honest."

Lara held her chest and gave her a smile. "Real life relationship goals. It really doesn't get better than that. Does it Natalie?"

"Nope."

"Hi, girls? Want a cup of slime?" They all looked up to see Mathew holding three cups of punch and he sat them all down at once. Zayn gave it a funny look but Harry sat down next to her with two cups in his own hands.

"It's punch. Not real slime. And apparently there is thirty percent alcohol in there." He added as he pushed one of the cups in front of her.

"But... Slime?" She asked again.

"Yeah, I know. That's what they call it. Sounds disgusting. But I sampled it at the table for us and it's actually pretty good. It's just green apple punch that they mixed with liquor. Try it."

She looked at the cup and then took a sip.

"What do you think?"

"Mmm... not bad. I kind of like it."

"Thought so."

"So..." Natalie spoke up, as she took a sip of the punch. She was looking at Harry. "Mathew suggested that us girls go do our thing while you two boys sit here and get to know each other some more. Is that alright with you?" Natalie asked with a cute little shake of her body.

"That's more than alright. I prefer to chill. Veronica is the party goer."

"Great then." Lara replied with a clap of her hands. "Let's go. I'm ready to mingle."

Zayn stood up and looked down at Harry. "You'll watch my cup?"

"Yeah, I'll watch it."

"Thanks. We'll probably be on the dance floor, then getting food. We might step outside too, I don't know."

Harry nodded. "Uh... Okay. But be careful. Its a Halloween party and there's all kinds of crazy people here.  If anybody touches you or even so much as looks at you the wrong way, just come and get me. I'll be right here, okay?"

Zayn smiled, loving how he was serious about his words. "I promise I will. Bye."

She bent down to peck his cheek and and scurried off to catch up with her friends.

"So you're not much of a party person either, huh?"

"What?" He turned to see it was Mathew who was talking.

"I said you're not much of a party person either."

"Oh. Yeah. I'm not. I never have been. What about you?"

"I was once. When I was in college though. All I did was drink and party and hook up with the closest chick. It started to be all I did after I graduated and whenever I wasn't working."

"So why'd you decide to stop? Not to be rude or nosy or anything. Just was curious."

"No, its fine. I stopped because a couple of years ago, I got sick of that and I decided to get myself together and show I was ready for someone I could be with permanently; a wife, ya know. So once I kicked aside those bad habits, I got online, found a dating site and that's where I met Natalie. Wanna know something funny though? When I saw her profile picture, I thought it was too good to be true and I thought I might get catfished. But I met up with her anyway and here she is. Alive and in the flesh, and just as beautiful as her picture. I don't think I could have made a better choice for myself."

Mathew sipped his punch and Harry was amazed by his story. "Wow. You really like her. How long has it been?"

"Since the beginning of October. Not even a month."

Harry perked up." Wait a minute. I knew that. Veronica told me about you and Natalie. She and I actually became a couple the day after you and Natalie did."

"Wow, so does this mean we'll have joint weddings too?" He joked and Harry chuckled.

"I know you're  just jokinh but honestly, I haven't even thought that far. Marriage is a step and I'm just getting used to dating someone. I mean, I like her. I really, really do but... I don't know. I guess when you've been friends with someone so long, you move a bit slower when you finally reach the romance department. I'm scared to touch her sometimes, you know."

Mathew looked both surprised and excited. "Whoa, she's your friend?"

"Best friend since the tenth grade. It's been close to thirteen years. It will be soon."

He sat his punch down and sat up straight. "I guess it would be way more difficult with her being your friend, but here's what I know from being with my share of females. Women might need to be treated tenderly a lot of the time, but every now and then, they want you to be firm and aggressive. They like for you to show your strength to them. And I don't mean physically either. "

Harry folded his arms and leaned back against the chair. "How does that make any sense, then?"

"I'll explain. You can hold hands with her, comfort her, cuddle her and console her all you want to. And that's important too, sure. But sometimes you just gotta hold her with two hands and really demonstrate how you feel. So you can't be afraid to put your hands on her body. You have to touch her where no random guy should ever be able to touch her and get away with it. Kiss her in front of guys who want her. Cause that's the only way she knows it's different. If you do that, then she's not going anywhere any time soon. She'll eat it all up. Trust me."

Harry smiled a little. "Okay. I can definately do that. I know I can."

Mathew pat his shoulder and sipped his punch. "There you go. It starts with confidence. You need that first."

Harry perked up, suddenly with a newfound perspective of his relationship. Seemed as if a little bit of encouragement was all he needed.

The two men ended up talking for a long time afterward. Somewhere in there, Lara came back with Zayn's shoes and told Harry that she wanted Harry to bring her flats, which led Harry to believe that she was walking around barefoot.

But after 2½ hours of not actually seeing them all together, Zayn came sauntering over to Harry with her friends behind her. She immediately grabbed his hands and started pulling on him. "Didn't you hear the announcement, Hazza?"

"No. What announcement?" He asked with a frown.

"They're doing couples dances now and I want to dance with you. They've already played like three songs."

Harry relaxed again, this time paying attention to the music playing. It was a slow song he didn't quite recognize. "Oh. Okay."

"So can we go? I want to dance. Dance with me." She giggled.

"When Zayn dragged out her words as if she were a child begging for something, Harry studied her more carefully. She was smiling weakly and her pupils seemed bigger. Harry knew what it was. He'd seen this on Zayn so many times in the twelve and a half years they'd been friends. He knew what it was.

So he stood up. "Yeah babe, we can dance. Let's go."

"Thank you."

She turned around in front of him, grasped his hands and pulled them around her so that they rested halfway on her stomach, with Harry's front pressed against her back. Harry slightly panicked, having been holding her like this for the first time ever since they'd been official. But he remembered how he'd always told her it was important not to think about their actions whenever it came to things like that, so he relaxed and closely followed her to the dance floor.

"I'm guessing you had a good time while you were with your friends." Harry said after she'd buried her face in his neck.

"Mhm. So much fun."

"Yeah, I see. You're wobbly. Just a little."

"Wobbly?"

"Just little." He sighed.

"The song is over." She said and he noticed the unknown song had gone off.

"Yeah and another is coming on."

"Can you hold me closer for the next one?" She asked and that caught Harry by surprise.

"We're already close. How much more closer do you want?"

"Closer than this. That's all I want."

Harry had only had his hands on her waist up until then. So just as the guitar strums for the next song began to play, he comfortably wrapped his arms all the way around her. "Is this better?" He asked.

She nodded and kissed his chin. "It's perfect."

Harry closed his eyes, and as she buried her face into his neck again and as he listened to the music playing, he realized that unlike the previous one, he knew this song. And he hadn't wanted to slow dance to a song with Zayn so badly in his life.

♪What day is it♪

♪And in what month this clock never seemed so alive♪

"I like this song, Z."

"Well, I don't really know it, so I'm just following your lead."

Harry figured that much. Cause he knew from when she was a male that he had a totally different taste than what he listened to. But this song said so much about him when it came to Zayn. It was as if he were singing it to her. So he sang his favorite part into her ear.

"Cause it's you and me and all other people with nothing to do, nothing to lose. And it's you and me and all other people and I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you."

Zayn stood up and looked at him, her eyes low. "So... you can't keep your eyes off of me?"

"Nope."

"That's sweet. And so is the song. Who sings it?"

"Lifehouse."

"Interesting."

"I wrote it you know."

"You did not."

"Did too. Long hard hours writing and then going to the studio, that's hard work."

Zayn laughed. "You don't know anything about a studio or long hours writing."

"I know about long hours working. Does that count?"

"No baby. I'm afraid not. Nice try though."

Harry smiled as she leaned against him, giggling way too much. Of course, he was only joking about having a part in any part of the song, but he loved how he could imagine himself sitting down and putting those exact words on paper about Zayn. Cause those were the words that described everything he was feeling about her. Another one of his favorite parts came around again.

♪It's something about you now, I can't quite figure out♪

♪Everything she does is beautiful
Everything she does is right♪

♪Cause it's you and me and all other people with nothing to do, nothing to lose♪

♪And it's you and me and all other people and I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you♪

The song played on as he relaxed and held onto her tightly as they moved to the music. Even if Zayn didn't know the song they were dancing to, this was worth her dragging him over here and and having her on his toes. No one could take away this night and he knew he wouldn't ever forget it. He just hoped that even with Zayn slightly drunk as she was, she would never forget it either.

When the song ended, another one came on and Harry quickly backed away when he realized she was leaving kisses on his neck. He could have sworn he felt her tongue as well. "What are you doing?" He asked.

She shrugged and gave him an innocent expression. "I don't know. Why?"

"I felt you doing something to my neck."

"I'm not giving you a hickie."

"I said nothing about hickies. So you just told on yourself."

"Fine. But I wanted to do it. And you know..." She went on."Once, when I was still Zayn, I joked to myself about what you might have tasted like. I thought it was like Mocha or something. Something sweet and coffee was all I could think of. She looked at him smiling lightly. "Because I love coffee."

"Zayn..."

"Yeah?"

"I think you should stop talking."

"Why?"

"Because you may have had too much punch."

"No. I only had three glasses. And I didn't even drink the one you brought me." She giggled.

"So why are you drunk then?" He questioned. And he started to worry that she wasn't tipsy at all and that someone may have slipped something into her drink.

"Shots."

"Shots?"

"Yeah. We all went to the bar and there was this guy, who asked us if we wanted to play a game. Get this... We had to choose heads or tails and he flipped a coin. If we were wrong, we drank a shot. If not, we stayed liquor free. I lost like four times." she frowned.

"Wait..."

She stood up straight. "What?"

"So you let another guy buy you drinks even though you knew I was sitting over there with Mathew the whole time?"

"Yeah, but it was only four, I think. And I'm not super drunk hardly at all... a little bit."

Harry sighed then grabbed hold of her hand. "Yeah, you should stop talking."

"You look upset. Are you? I'm sorry. I probably shouldn't have."

She leaned against his shoulder, but he lightly pushed her off so she could stand up again. "I know. You don't have to tell me. Now come on and stand up, Z. It's time to go home."

"My home?"

"Yes."

"Good." She grabbed his face with one of her hands so that she squashed his cheeks and lips in a way that made him look like a fish. "Hehe. You look so funny. Like a catfish. Harry the catfish."

She let go of his face and he grabbed her hand, leading her over to the tables so she could see her friends one last time. "Wow, back already?" Lara asked. "How was the dance?"

"Perfect." Zayn answered.

"Yeah, it was... great. Uhm... do either of you girls know how many shots she actually took during the game you played?"

"I think it was four, but it could have been five. I don't quite remember." Natalie answered. "I played but I guessed a couple times and I was right both times, so I quit. Veronica was so determined. I could hardly keep up."

"Yeah, she was the lucky one. Got all the free drinks." Lara grinned.

"Oh... Okay."

"You both are still standing. Are you two about to head out or something?" Matthew asked.

"Yeah, we're leaving. Better get her home so she can rest."

"I see. Well it was nice talking to you. And Veronica, it was nice meeting you too."

"Okay." She replied.

"By, V. See you at work on Monday."

"Okay."

"And be careful." Lara added.

"Okay."

Harry smiled a little as she leaned against him again, obviously annoyed about being here any longer. "Alright, see you some other time." And he nodded his head at them before taking Veronica's hand and heading to the exit.

*

*

*

"Alright, Zayn. That's enough. You put on your PJs twenty minutes ago. It's time for you to get some rest." Harry said.

"One more time, baby. One more." She was lying on the bed, on her back with her head at the foot of the bed and she was looking up at Harry who was leaning down over her, using his fists to prop himself up.

"Zayn..."

"What? Just one more time. And I won't ask you to do it anymore tonight." She held a finger up and put on her best begging face.

He rolled his eyes, but gave in, tipping his hat at her a little. "Howdy ma'am. Lovely day, ain't it?" he spoke in his best country boy accent.

She went into a fit of giggles and Harry couldn't stop himself from shaking his head and smiling at how entertained she was by that. "You are being very silly right now but I'm being serious. You should be going to sleep."

"But we just left a party. How can I calm down enough to go to sleep? I want to play that shot game again."

Harry sighed, then sqauted down. "No. No more shot games, okay? I don't even like the one you played."

Zayn went quiet and then turned over so she was on her stomach and facing him directly. Her voice was quiet now. "But you still like me, don't you?"

"Yeah."

Her demeanour changed to a happy one again. "Okay. I like you too."

"I know."

She pushed herself to the edge, then cheesed at him. But it confused Harry so he backed away a little. "What?"

"Let me kiss you."

"What?"

"Come on." And she made little kissing noises.

That made Harry laugh. "Aright. But if we kiss, it's our goodnight kiss and that means you have to go to sleep so I can get back home. Got it?"

"Mhm."

They both leaned closer as she put her hands behind his head and they pressed their lips together for a meaningful little kiss.

"Would ya look at that?" She said as she began to move around and situate herself underneath the covers. Harry got up and went around the bed so he could help her.

"What?"

"Farmer Harry is not a bad kisser at all. He's pretty good."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yep."

"Well so is Sexy Secretary."

"So you do think I looked sexy today?"

"You looked really nice, yes."

"You don't wanna say it, do you?" She laughed.

He smiled. "And I'm not going to say it. However, what I will say is goodnight and when I get home, I'll text you and tell you to call me when you wake up. If you're still awake when you get it, don't read it until you wake up tomorrow, okay?"

"Yeah, okay. Goodnight, Harry. Thanks for bringing me home."

He walked toward the door and turned off the light. "Yeah. Get some sleep."

He heard a little bit of rustling as he closed the door but she didn't say anything. He decided not to stick around either, so he used his key to lock her front door and he went back to his own home.

Harry couldn't explain how hurt he was that Zayn not only allowed another man to pay for her drinks with him present, but that she got drunk from those very drinks. He felt like Zayn may have forgot him in that moment. Like she might have forgotten that she didn't just come with him like old times, but that she was with him now. Despite not wanting to seem posessive over her when he was on the phone with his mother just earlier in the week, he had to admit that he wanted to sit her down and explain how she was wrong and that he didn't want her doing anything like that again.

But as he thought, he remembered that in a way, the relationship was still new and she was still learning her limits. Of course, that was something she should have already known being that when she was Zayn, he'd dated plenty of girls and knew how he would have felt in that position. But he wanted to hold off a while. He was sure she'd learn quickly.

He did chuckle to himself though as he got in bed, recalling what he thought was the weirdest thing Zayn had ever said to him. Even when he was a guy, he wondered what Harry tasted like? Weird indeed. Because he could never imagine Zayn wanting to taste another man, let alone himself who was supposed to be his best friend. And taste him in which ways? What is it about Harry that he was imagining even touching his tongue?

Harry shivered at the thoughts and shook his head before clearing his mind. It wasn't like he was going to ask and get an answer. Because he was pretty sure Zayn didn't want him to know that. But regardless of it all, it made Harry feel a little bit special inside. Because maybe all those times when he had thought Zayn never noticed him at all, maybe he did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 42K 82
I bit down on my lip to hold back a moan that was eager to escape. I couldn't help it, his lips felt so good wrapped around my throbbing hard cock. I...
85.1K 6.5K 39
Harry, age 25, learns love when he meets Zayn, age 39, while working for a grocer. 25 year old Harry Styles works for Greenwell Grocery as a delive...
127K 5.7K 27
Once a fuckboy, always a fuckboy. Yes, that's what Zayn Malik is. A well known bisexual fuckboy. He's the University crush: every girl loves him, eve...
29.4K 1.9K 15
"Harry wishes things were different. He never wanted things to change between them. In fact, before any of this even happened, the thought had never...