Legend High

By flipflopjrb

My name is Elizabeth Scarlet but really I'm the Blue Fairy! Yes the Blue Fairy from Pinocchio and yeah I did... More

Copy Right Statement
Prologue
Chapter 1 ~ Who are you?
Chapter 2 ~ Goodbye and Welcome Home
Chapter 3 ~ Run ins and Sore thumbs
Chapter 4 ~ Make me Notice
Chapter 5 ~ Cooking in the Kitchen
Chapter 6 ~ Warnings and Confrontations
Chapter 8 ~ Loosen Up
Chapter 9 ~ Finally!
Chapter 10 ~ Karate Wake Up Calls and Uneasy Feelings
Chapter 11 ~ Some much needed....pranking!
Chapter 12 ~ Thanks for the Football?
Chapter 13 ~ A great way to end a date night!
Chapter 14 ~ Kill that clock, I need some Robin lovin'
Chapter 15 ~ New Found Trust
Chapter 16 ~ Down in the dumps
Chapter 17 ~ Dissapointment
Chapter 18 ~ Breaking and Entering
Chapter 19 ~ Memories
Chapter 20 ~ Heart to Heart
Chapter 21 ~ Taking a stand!
Chapter 22 ~ Last Chance
Chapter 23 ~ Fight of my Life
Chapter 24 ~ It's all over, or is it?
Chapter 25 ~ Graduation Day!
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 7 ~ Dealing Ballerinas

965 18 2
By flipflopjrb

Chapter 7 yay!

I know it took awhile but finally I saw there were 20 votes and rushed to post this up for the people who had waiting for this. So I hope it lives up to your standards.

And this chapter is dedicated to jonnykitty99 who was one of the very first wattpaders to support this book and I just thought they deserved a shout out!

Anyway I hope you enjoy! 

__________________________________________________

After I did a good chunk of my homework I talked to Robin and he completely understood. He trusted me and knows I wouldn’t do anything. Although he did say that he didn’t trust this Leo guy not to do anything. And I told him I would take care of it and set him straight. He just laughed and said he thought that’s what I would say. He just has to be the best boyfriend ever. So trusting and very understanding of everything that’s happening no wonder we’ve been going out for 5 years he is just so great. The best boyfriend a girl could ever have.

When I got to school the in the morning I was determined to talk to Leo. Rachel was right I had to set ground rules and I will not let him get to me. But oddly enough he wasn’t at school like at all. I mean I thought he was just running late and that I would see him later but he didn’t show up to school…like at all.

But I had to talk to him and I would have called him but one I don’t know his number and two this is something you have to do in person. But since I didn’t really know his address since I was passed out when he brought me there I asked Stacy to give me a ride telling her that I needed to talk to him and that afterward we could study together in her room. She happily agreed and that’s how I ended up outside his door trying to build up the courage to knock.

Wait? What do I have to be nervous about? This has to happen and I’m just talking to him civil person to sort of civil person I have nothing to be nervous about. I am going to stand my ground and that’s that!

When I knocked on the door there was no answer I tried a few more times before I heard him groan, “Stacy if that’s you I told you to leave me alone,” then I heard ruffling of bed sheets and the sounds of springs squeaking, “And if that’s you Ritchie for the last time I said I don’t want anything.”

Then the door flew open and I was face to face with a very muscular very impressive bare chest and ab muscles that would put models to shame. I mean come on does he have to have a 6 pack on top of everything else? Wait Boyfriend! Boyfriend! Boyfriend!

“Well you’re certainly not Ritchie.” He smirked leaning against the door frame.

“Leo put on a shirt.”

“What? Don’t like what you see Scar?” Actually yeah I did but I was not going to admit that. 

So I ignore him and kept on talking, “This is exactly what I need to talk to you about Leo.”

“Fine what do you want to talk about?” he asked allowing me into his room.

“First off why weren’t you at school today?”

“Didn’t feel like going today.”

I rolled my eyes, “Oh yeah right.”

“Honest.” He must have seen the look on my face cause then he just stopped and started over, “And I thought you would want some space so I gave it to you. You’re welcome.”

“Okay then…Well I just wanted to know did you make me feel guilty for standing my ground against you so I would become your friend?”

“What? No!” he exclaimed pulling a shirt over his head.

“Are you going to try and get closer to me and try and win me over so I’ll dump my very nice, very hot, very understanding, very sweet and loving boyfriend for you?”

“Where on earth is this coming from Scar?” he asked pulling up his pants over his boxers.

“It doesn’t matter where it came from I just want to know. And if it’s not true I’m laying out rules for this friendship and I swear if you even break one them I’m done talking to you no ifs ands or buts about it. Okay?”

“Fine lay them on me.” He sighed sitting down on the edge of his bed.

“Well…” I start sitting down next to him, “Rule number one no more of this flirting stuff. Two no trying to win me over it’s not gonna happen. Three you be nice to me I be nice to you. Four you will be civil to me and I will go along with it. Alright?”

“If you get to make rules it’s only fair that I get to make some to.” He pointed out.

He’s right it would be unfair that I get to make rules and he doesn’t. It is a two way street with this kind of stuff, “Alright shoot.”

“I get to drive you to and from school every day. You will study with me after school when I ask to come over, I get to sit next to you at lunch, I do get to flirt and joke around with you in a complete friendship kind of way, you don’t get to brush me off, I get to compliment you when I want, and I get to walk you to class at school, also I get to put my arm around your shoulder when I want.”

“That goes against almost all of my rules Leo!”

“That’s what compromises are for Scar.” He said smugly.

“Fine. You get to study with me every so often. I’ll let you walk me to class since we share most of them anyway. I’ll let you sit with me at lunch. There will be no flirting at all but you can make jokes. No out there compliments that only boyfriends are allowed to make not friends. You do not get to drive me to school and back every day I am perfectly capable of walking, and no putting your arm around my shoulders.”

“Fine but I do get to drive you to and from school every day. And I can’t stop the flirting it’s in my nature but I promise to tone it down. I can give you compliments because I like to compliment people.”

That sounds fair, “Deal.”

“Good.” He smiled the smile of his again, “Now do you want to stay for dinner or no?” he asks leaning closer to me maybe a little too close.

My stomach growled, “Sure after I go and study with your sister.”

“Alright.”

“I almost forgot to ask how did the whole putting your foot down thing go for you?” Stacy asked while we were going down to the dining area for dinner.

“Pretty good actually, we made our compromises and set out the rules and he knows that if he breaks even one of them I’m done.”

“When he does we’ll still be friends right?”

“Of course.” I roll my eyes. She should have known I would still be friends with her. I liked Stacy she was a great friend so yeah I would still hang out with her if her brother decides to cross me.

“Great!” she laughed giving me a quick hug.

“So are your parents gonna be here for dinner or no?”

“I don’t think so they’re usually not here for dinner cause of meetings and stuff. But hey that gives us the run of the place pretty much every night.”

“Yeah…”

“Stac! Stac! Stac!” a little tiny voice yelled from the down the hall and getting closer.

“Oh look whose home from daycare.” Stacy smiled as a little girl probably no older than 5 with curly blonde hair and in a ballerina uniform come barreling down the hallway. Wow she was fast for a little kid.

“Hey Bella.” She smiled as the little girl jumped into her arms, “Bella this is Lizzie. Lizzie this is Annabelle, we call her Bella though, she’s my actual little sister she just turned 4 but man she’s just a boat load full of energy.” Stacy joked tickling Anna so she would giggle.

“Hi Bella it’s very nice to meet you.” I beamed she was so cute.

“Hi Lissie.” She smiled with a cute little lisp isn’t that just adorable.

“Hey guys what’s taking so long the foods getting cold.” Leo whines coming around the corner.

“Leo!” Bella cries in excitement.

“Hey Princess how’s our little ballerina doing today?” He asks taking her away from Stacy. Wow who knew he would actually be a good big brother.

“Good! I gots to play with spazgetti today!”

“Wow really? That’s great.” He says in fake excitement like you usually do when kids tell you things like that.

“Yeah can I twirl for Lissie pwease!” oh my god she is so cute!

“Sorry Princess we gotta eat maybe later okay.”

She suddenly got this sad look on her face and I just couldn’t eat knowing I could have entertained her for just a few minutes. I mean who could say no to a cute little kid like that, “Oh no it’s fine come on Bella I’ll watch you.”

“Yay!” she screamed for joy jumping out of Leo’s arms and pulling me behind her, “Come on Lissie!”

So that’s how I spent the whole hour entertaining a 4 year old dancing and jumping around and playing games she made up on the spot. But I didn’t mind she was just so adorable and fun to hang out with.

“Okay Princess time to let Lizzie have a break and for you to go to bed.”

“No Leo! Pwease!”

“Yeah! Pwease five more minutes.” I teased taking Bella’s side.

He ignored me and instead crouched down in front of his little sister, “Sorry Bell but she has to go she can come play another time but you need to go to sleep alright?”

“Okay….” She grumbled.

“Alright now you can sleep in your ballerina outfit tonight but tomorrow it’s back to PJ’s okay?”

“Okay!” she exclaimed.

“Go on ahead and wait in the living room I won’t be long then I can drive you home.” Leo offered picking up his sister again. 

I nodded saying bye to her one last time before leaving the room. When she was finally tucked in and asleep Leo came in with a plate full of food. I wonder how he was actually hungry since he ate dinner and I didn’t but he actually gave it to me. A plate full of pizza and it smelled amazing.

“Thought you would be hungry my sister can be kind of a handful when she gets excited….which is all the time actually.”

“Not at all she was adorable.”

“Well she seemed to like you.” He chuckled.

“Well I liked her she was fun.” I said before taking a bite of my pizza and had to hold back a groan at how good it was, “Where’s Stacy by the way?”

“Studying.” He said casually turning on the TV and turning on an episode of Saved by the Bell. I had one of those tip of the tongue feelings again as I watched the show and it was annoying me that it wasn’t coming to me. I hate this feeling of not knowing I only remembered one thing yeah it was of Robin and I loved the memory but I want to remember more. I want to remember our relationship. I want the life I had before all this happened. I want to remember my friends and who I am. I want these stupid feelings and fuzziness to stop. I want my memory back!

“Can you turn it off please?”

“Why? Who doesn’t like Saved by the Bell?”

“Please? Just turn it off!” I choked trying to hold back tears. I’m sick of this stupid feeling. I hate feeling stupid and like I’m a total failure and the disappointment in my friend’s eyes when I go another day without remembering. I hate that and I’m done feeling that. I’m just gonna ignore it…I’m gonna not do anything that makes me have those feelings.

“Okay then…” he trailed off looking at me like I was crazy but he still did as I asked and changed it.

Well there goes my great mood and now I’m making him uncomfortable, “I’m sorry.”

“Why? You don’t like the show big deal.”

“No I should have asked nicer and I’m sorry.”

“It’s fine something about it made you upset so I won’t ask but if you don’t want to watch it you don’t want to watch it.”

“O-Okay thank you.”

“Well one of the rules is be civil right…I’m being civil!” he smiled one of his real smiles this time. So he was doing this because of one of the rules we set well at least he’s following them.

“So you want a ride home?” he asked as soon as I was done with my pizza and we watched probably an hour of TV.

“Umm no I’m fine.” Besides I like to walk it allows me to think.

“You said one of the rules was if I act civil to you, you would go along with it. This is one of those times.” He pointed out with that familiar smirk on his face. And he was right I did say that. I’m starting to regret those rules.

“Fine…” I groaned.

So after a very awkward and silent ride we were finally at my house, “Thanks for the ride.” I mumbled about to get out the car before he grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

“Look I just wanted to say thanks for playing with my sister that was really nice of you.”

“It was no problem she was great.”

“Well it was a big deal to us and usually she never takes to strangers and she really took to you and you were great with her…” he chuckled looking over at me in something that I saw in Robin’s eyes it was there for a second and then gone replaced with something that looked a lot like lust.

Before I knew it he was leaning closer. Dangerously close and it wasn’t until he was two inches away that Robin’s face flashed in my mind. No he trusted me and I wasn’t gonna do this. So at the last second I turned my head so all he got was my cheek.

“I’ll see you tomorrow.” I stammered ripping my arm from his grip and scrambling from the car rushing up to my room.

Oh my god he just tried to kiss me! He tried to freaking kiss me!

What would happen if he actually did? Would I have actually stopped him if I hadn’t seen Robin’s trusting and loving face in my mind? Would I have enjoyed it? More importantly do I want him to kiss me or not?

No! No I don’t I’m just missing Robin so much and he’s not around and Leo is. When I see Robin next week I’ll forget all about Leo and have fun with Robin.

I hope…

____________________________________________

Alright so I hope it was good for you guys I personally love this chapter. Isn't little Bella absolutly adorable! Who knew Leo could be a good big bro huh?  

But what do you guys think Leo was thinking in the car at the end there? And what about those rules you think he'll follow them? I guess only I and the characters know really! ;) 

Anyway if you got something to say shoot me a comment I always love hearing from you guys like no joke I really do. 

But I think 30 votes on the whole book for the next update seems pretty fair yes? So that's all I got for now and I hope you enjoyed it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 238 27
~~~~~ "C'mon, cupcake. Why are you always trying to avoid me? All you're doing is delaying the inevitable." "And what's that?" Rylan spits, annoyed...
7.2K 202 23
Have you ever had one of those terrible yet annoyingly pivotal moments? You know, that monumental fragment of time that flips everything you have ev...
5.9M 262K 52
"What the hell?" I took a step closer to the mirror, staring at my reflection in disbelief. The person looking back was still me, but at the same ti...
47.3K 2.5K 30
It felt like it was just yesterday I was simply a princess, living under the guidance of my parents. I remember the days when I was an innocent girl...