Tender Love ⚣ CB

By tereselovlien

Ⓢinging was Byun Baekhyun's passion; music was his dream, and nothing could stand between him and it. But wha... More

Chapter two: get out
Chapter three: his name is Park Chanyeol
Chapter four: stand up for bullying
Chapter five: lonely
Chapter six: are we friends?
Chapter seven: the perfect story
Chapter eight: stay
Chapter nine: don't fall for him
Chapter ten: leave me alone
Chapter eleven: I'm not leaving you alone anymore
Chapter twelve: sleepover #2
Chapter thirteen: do I make you nervous?
Chapter fourteen: I love you (final chapter)

Chapter one: passion

11.9K 403 92
By tereselovlien

* Hello everyone! So this is a new story of mine, ChanBaek aka BaekYeol to be exact, and I'm looking forward to keep sharing chapters by chapters with you guys, and I hope you'll all like this story! Please don't be afraid to give me feedback~ I'm looking forward for your support .xx *

Btw - if you see me updating this story, it means I'm currently editing it .xx

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Ⓣhe class was boring as usual.

Boring teacher.

Boring class.

Boring subject.

Boring students.

Boring day....

To Byun Baekhyun, most was boring. There were more borings things to him than enjoyable.

But what Baekhyun really did find enjoyable, was music, and singing. Music was truly his passion. He loved everything about it. You'd find him tapping with his fingers on the desk, or his leg moving up and down. You'd find him moving slightly with his head to a beat that was playing nonstop in his head, distracting him from the noisy teacher.

Baekhyun's dyed pink hair was falling naturally over his eyes as his head was uncontrollably moving to a song he couldn't get out of his head. His seatmate kept giving his small glares for him to stop tapping the desk with his pencil, but he didn't care. In fact, he hoped he'd get kicked out of class. He could at least hum peacefully without anyone telling him to shut up.

"Anyone got the answer?" the teacher asked the class.

Baekhyun knew exactly who would answer.

"Me!" said the certain low voice of the kid on the first row with his hand reached out like an invincible force from above was stretching him upwards.

That was the nerd. He always had the answers. For some reason, Baekhyun didn't remember his name. He had just noticed how his hand was raised more than it was relaxing on his desk.

He was the happy student. He was the smart one. He was having his perfect life figured out. He'd probably go off to college after their senior year. He'd probably get an amazing job in the future, amazing wife, amazing house, and they'd all be happy, like an ordinary family.

Baekhyun, on the other side, didn't want that. He didn't want to have an ordinary life; he didn't want a big amazing house, job at a desk, nor even a wife. He didn't want to admit it, but he was gay. Something he figured when he had a crush on a male on his freshmen year and a male a year above him was shining like in a character in manga when appearing before his eyes. Although his crush didn't last long when he confessed and was rejected, he made the male promise him to keep it a secret, and he did as he was a good person, and Baekhyun decided to not fall in love again.

Baekhyun sighed as he rested his head in his hand that was supported by his desk. He was looking in the nerd's direction.

He had pretty hands, Baekhyun thought to himself. They were big and rough. His future wife would be happy having his hand wrapped around hers, and when he'd kiss her, he'd coup her face, softly dragging her to meet his lips.

The dyed haired male's eyes went to his hair. He was sure he had naturally dark hair; it wasn't styled at all, probably only by some water and brushing, but it was still nice. It looked quite soft. He was good at taking care of it. He wouldn't have any hair loss in many years, unless he'd get a sickness.

Even after answering the question, his eyes were still like glued to his working book. Either that, or at the teacher whilst teaching. How was it possibly to be that passionate about school? Baekhyun thought to himself. He couldn't feel more unmotivated. He was on the edge to drop out many times, but somehow he still managed to convince himself to survive until graduation so he'd have at least a high school degree.

Maybe it's the same way as it's with music with me, he believed. He must've felt something about it to be this hardworking. No one was like that unless it's for something.

"Byun Baekhyun!" a voice snapped him out of his trance. "I've been calling for three times already!"

Baekhyun just realised he had been lost in his own thoughts whilst staring at the nerd, and they eyes met for a few seconds as he had turned around to look at the boy that was being scolded. "Sorry, didn't catch that," he muttered.

"Obviously you aren't paying attention in my class," the teacher said bitterly.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Obviously."

"I'd like for you to focus in my class Byun Baekhyun," the teacher barked, "now get out so you won't ruin the class anymore!"

Baekhyun stood up immediately whilst packing his school bag. "My pleasure," he glared back and walked towards the exit. On his way as he was on the front row as he was passing the active nerd, he glanced at him for some reason, and so was he, and their gaze locked again for a few seconds, until Baekhyun was already out of the classroom.

The bored male sat down at the floor against the wall with a sigh following. He glanced at the clock on his wrist to check the time, and it was exactly half an hour left. With another sigh, he dragged his hoodie on over his head, plugged his earphones in his ears, and played the song that hadn't left his head, closed his eyes and enjoyed the freedom he was finally having for a short time; and just like that, time was flying by as he didn't realise it himself.

All of the sudden, Baekhyun was knocked to the side by a hard force that gobsmacked him and he snapped his eyes open to catch what did it, and it was none other than his friend, aka the most annoying thing on earth.

"What the hell Jongdae?" he snapped as he stood up and removing his earplugs and forced them into his tight pocket on his jeans.

"Exactly what I was going to say," he said whilst crossing his arms, making Baekhyun frown at him.

"What? It's not the first time I've been kicked out of class," he muttered with a yawn following.

"Yeah, I know, that's not new," his friend sighed. "I'm talking about how you were staring at Mr Nerd over there whilst drifting off to Dreamland."

Just over his shoulder, Baekhyun spotted Mr Nerd further away by his locker. It made him sigh at his mistake; he shouldn't have been admiring his appearance in the middle of class.

"Sorry to disappoint, but I wasn't aware that I was actually staring at him," Baekhyun defended himself. "And I was thinking of music, not him."

"Good," Jongdae said, "you won't like it when you fall for him."

Baekhyun stopped right in his tracks. "When?" he asked with a frown.

"Huh?"

"You said 'when'," the pink male said, "why?"

"It's only the matter of time Baek."

Baekhyun was surprised. Did Jongdae know he wasn't straight? He had never told him before. Could he tell? Or was it just Baekhyun acting weird again?

"Get yourself together, or you'll be kicked out again," he scolded his friend on their way towards their next class.

"I'd love that," Baekhyun smirked.

"Please just try," Jongdae begged. "It won't look good for your future barely being presence in class. You barely even care about your grades as well."

"I don't need a future job," Baekhyun shrugged.

Jongdae raised his eyebrows at him. "Just because you come from a wealthy family doesn't mean you can live off of them your entire life," he said in a matter-of-factly tone.

Baekhyun frowned at him. "I'm not. I'm going to live off of my fame."

"Fame?" Jongdae asked. "Oh, yeah, your fame from being an idol, right?" Baekhyun nodded. "And how exactly are you planning to gain that?"

Baekhyun thought for a moment. "It'll come naturally. Of course I need to improve to actually impress others, but I'm already starting to upload my covers to YouTube, and I've gained quite a few subscribers already. In only matter of time, I'll be famous and making my own money," he explained plainly.

Jongdae still frowned. "And if that doesn't happen? What's your plan b?"

"Living off my parents," Baekhyun smirked. He wasn't completely serious. He knew he had to do a lot of hard work. It wouldn't come to him naturally, of course. He needed to earn it through hard work, but what did Jongdae know? Baekhyun didn't tell him everything about his life outside school, so how would he know how passionate Baekhyun was for music? What exactly he did in his spare time? How much time and effort he made to improve himself? Honestly, he just preferred his friend to stay out of his personal life. He was his school friend, but he wasn't attached to him, and neither should he be to him.

After the classes, and more being kicked out of classes, Baekhyun's high point had finally come. It was Friday, which meant practice.

He bid Jongdae goodbye as he practically ran towards the practice room, but as he reached the room, he realised it was slightly open, but the lights were out.

Silently, Baekhyun moved closer towards the room, but when he heard nothing, he shrugged and turned on the lights and entered the room.

That's when he suddenly heard sobbing not too far away. As his eyes moved towards the sound, he spotted another person not too far away with their back against him sitting down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 50.4K 21
Pairing : Chanbaek Language : English **Yaoi** Baekhyun and Chanyeol were in a relationship before Chanyeol did debut.Chanyeol broke up with Baekhyun...
21.3K 1.4K 45
Byun Baekhyun was one of the well known doctors at the most renowned hospital in Seoul. He had achieved his dream of being a doctor and lived comfort...
650K 27K 30
Chanyeol is a very known player in their school. He dates girls and, not to mention, some guys and dumps them after he gets bored. He is also known f...
290K 10.8K 27
Chanyeol is a cold, serious and organized businessman. He never gets to close to people and doesn't care about anything that happens to them. But wha...