Phan / Oneshots Collection

By adorablejse

--> just a few short stories about dan howell & phil lester (phan). mostly all are au but there is the occasi... More

Phan - Oneshots Collection
A Good Kind of Different
Skinny Love
Stuttering
Guardian Angel
Letter
Hidden Feelings (Part 1)
Hidden Feelings (Part 2)
Punk
Intoxicated
The Decision (pt.1)
The Decision (pt.2)
Just a Dream
Missing You
Stress
Concert Meetup
Renegades
Illness
Themepark (pt.1)
Themepark (pt.2)
Pet
Flaws
Migrane
Winter
Countdown
Doubt
Locked In
Be Mine
Storytime
Chocolate
Left Standing
8k?
A True Friend
Tatinof
hey guys...
thank you everyone.

Honeymoon

410 12 4
By adorablejse

oneshot of dan and phil's honeymoon. maybe even some smut towards the end so get ready.

--

It was official.
YouTube stars Dan Howell and Phil Lester had gotten married in the summer of 2022. The two had come out to the internet and their audience by explaining it in their book that was released in October, 2015.
They also kissed on stage during one of the shows of their successful book tour.
The Phandom and the rest of the internet went insane (of course) and supported the two Brits throughout everything. There were a few unsupportive idiots out there who hated the idea of Dan and Phil (or two boys specifically) in a relationship, but those comments were ignored.
The newly weds were currently packing for their long awaited honeymoon in Flordia. They had planned to go to a nice tropical resort in Orlando for a week (the first week of August). They both were ecstatic.
"Phil? Did you remember the sunscreen?" Yelled Dan from the bathroom of their apartment.
"Yep, it's packed!" The ebony haired man yelled in response.
Dan emerged from the bathroom and met his husband in the hall.
"My god Phil, you're 35 years old and you're still as pale as the walls. You definitely need a tan," mocked Dan.
Phil pouted and shined his ocean blue eyes back at the brunette.
Dan's heart still raced at those eyes.
He chuckled.
"I'm joking babe. I'd love you no matter what you looked like. You're perfect," Dan said gently, blushing.
"Even if I actually looked like Voldemort?" Asked Phil trying to be serious.
Dan giggled and nodded.
They shared a soft kiss and then pulled apart slowly.
"Now, what are we waiting for? We have a plane to catch!" Exclaim's Phil with a sudden burst of energy.
He runs to their shared room and grabs his suitcase with Dan following straight behind. They grab everything else they need, like their phones and passports before locking the door to their flat behind them.

*~*

They had went through security at the airport without any incident and were now on their flight preparing for takeoff.
Phil had grabbed his headphones from the overhead compartment and put them around his neck for later. He looked down at Dan's free hand next to him and laced his fingers with his. They smile at each other lovingly.
"You feeling okay?" Phil asked softly.
Dan nodded. "I'm just so happy, Phil." Dan replied, sounding like he was getting choked up.
Phil leaned over and placed a peck on Dan's cheek. "Now don't get all emotional on me Mr. Howell-Lester. We have a long flight ahead of us."
Phil told Dan, smiling.
Dan cracked a smile and felt the butterflies return to the pit of his stomach.
Phil was beautiful.
And Dan was so happy he was his.
"Attention passengers, this is your captain speaking. Fasten your seatbelts and turn off all electronic devices as we prepare for take off. This flight from London to Orlando, Flordia will be approximately 9 hours. Thank you for flying with us."
After that was the safety speech which both Dan and Phil have heard several times.
Finally, it was time for departure.

*~*

By this time Dan and Phil had arrived at the amazing resort they were staying around 10:15pm.
The hotel was about 10 minutes away from Orlando Studios, which was quite convenient. Even though they were two grown adults (who still act as children) they would still be going to the attractions in Orlando. I mean, who wouldn't?
After meeting and hugging a few waiting fans (who creepily knew the resort the two were staying at) they made their way to the lobby, got their key-card and got the elevator to their room.
As they were going up in the elavator with their suitcases, Phil said,"Hey, do you remember our first trip to Japan and the robot toliet that squirted water on my jeans?" Phil cringed at memory, even though going to Tokyo was an unforgettable experience.
Dan laughed at loud. "Yes, I remember."
Soon, they were at their room door and had swipped the key-card letting them into the room. It was averagely large with a queen sized bed, bathroom, wooden desk, TV, a telephone for room service and a bunch of other little things.
After the two men quickly looked over the room, they unpacked simple things like their laptops and chargers and switched into pajama bottoms.
"I'm tired Phil," whined Dan.
"Me too. Let's get some rest so we can go out and have some fun tomorrow, yeah?" suggested Phil.
They turn off the lights and crawl into bed together, shirtless.
Dan drapes an arm around Phil's slender waist and bury's his face in his chest. Phil had his arm around Dan's waist as well pulling him close.
"I love you Dan. Goodnight," said Phil, yawning and placing a lazy kiss to Dan's hair.
"Love you too, Lion. Night," mumbled Dan in response.
They drifted off into slumber that night with thoughts of each other.

*~*

It was extremely hot the next morning, which was expected for Flordia. Dan and Phil woke up half sweating to death.
"Today's the day!" Said Phil, quoting what he had said the morning of their wedding day a month ago.
They got out of bed to shower and prepare for the day.
Dan checked Twitter and Tumblr whilst Phil showered.
He sighed heavily at what he found.
The fans that had met them the other night talked about meeting him and Phil outside the hotel.
They knew about the honeymoon...
Both Phil and Dan had planned to stay away from social media during the whole week, maybe only to take photos of the food they were going to be eating. This wasn't a normal vacation for them like Vidcon or Playlist live. This was their honeymoon.
A celebration of their marriage!
But alas, all privacy was violated.
Dan wasn't angry, just a little upset..the internet will always remain unpredictable. Dan logged out and shut his computer, running a hand through this hair.
Phil came out of the bathroom in brown knee length shorts, a blue and black plaid short-sleeved shirt and mismatching socks.
"You look good babe," complimented Dan who got off the bed and walked over to Phil, kissing his neck.
Phil giggled. "Now get in the shower you hobbit!"
Dan rolled his eyes but smiled as he went into the bathroom with his clothes.
Dan washed his fluffy brown hair with the hotels shampoo, washed his body with the soap and rinsed.
He dried off then got dressed in black skinny jeans with a brown belt (which was still pointless as it helped nothing with keeping his jeans up), a white shirt and grey socks.
Dan left the bathroom to see Phil running the straightener through his black fringe.
"You look hot," said Phil looking Dan up and down
Dan smiled.
After Dan dried his hair his hair was a curly mess.
"Hey, could I borrow that?" Asked motioning to the straightening iron.
Phil nodded.

*~*

For breakfast they went to iHOP (International House of Pancakes) and ate delicious pancakes with goldon syrup and had rich coffee to go with it. Whilst stuffing their faces with the soft, sweet pancakes, they discussed what they were going to go today.
They had agreed on walking through Orlando Studios, playing a few arcade games, getting on the new roller coaster in the theme park and eating. They were going to try and get a pass into Disney so they could watch the incredible firework show the next night up close.
"Shall we go?" Asked Dan, holding out his hand for Phil.
He nodded and they were off.
The park was packed.
And when I say packed, it was like a mall on Black Friday packed.
They had played Pacman, Street Fighter and DDR in the dark and colourful arcade which brought back so much nostalgia for both the men.
They then got passes for the amusement park.
They met even more fans in the lines for some of the rides which was exciting, even if the two weds' alone time was ruined. They both hugged and comforted the girl who had come running to them in a flood of tears because of their marriage.
That had for sure made their day.
Dan and Phil got on some of their favourite rides like the Hollywood Rip Ride Rocket, Tower of Terror and others (those are all at Orlando right? I haven't been there before).
They were able to cut to the front of the line to a few of the rides because they were recognized for their YouTube channels by the ride workers. As they made their way awkwardly to the front of the line, they got many glares from others in the lineup, who had probably been waiting a good long time.
They felt kind of bad, honestly but shook it off.
The end of the day was another exhausting one. They ended up going back to the apartment and ordering a meat lovers pizza through room service. When their pizza was done, they lay cuddled up to each other in bed watching a random film on the tv.
"Phil?" Dan started, looking over at him.
"Mm?" He replied.
"Did you um..get angry or upset the other day or today when we met those fans?"
Phil look at his husband, confused.
"What? of course not. I love meeting them, don't you?"
Dan nodded. "Of course I do, it's just that I thought this vacation was just about the two of us, you know. No interference with online or anything.."
Phil grinned. "I'm not upset at that baby. What matters is that we're both having a good time together. I'm glad to be here with you and nobody else Dan."
Phil pecked Dan's lips assuringly.
The brown-eyed 31 year-old broke out into a cheeky smile.
"Alright, just checking...And come here you!" Dan pulled Phil back to his lips.

*~*

The next few days went by in a flash. Smoothies by the pool, conversations about anything and everything, long walks hand-in-hand along the beach at sunset; it was all very romantic and they were having the time of their lives.
The final night came quick.
They had spent the entire day at DisneyWorld getting on childish rides and reliving their childhoods. For their final night they had planned to watch the fireworks show up close. And that's exactly what they did.
They stood next to each other looking up into the dark night sky until the first firework shot up and exploded into a dark shade of purple. Dozens and dozens of fireworks followed. Dan found Phil's hand and held it. They look at each other for a moment and then back at colourful show before them.
"When you wish upon a star.." Phil sang softly in his angelic voice.
"It's magical," commented Dan, completely mesmerized by it all.
Phil just smiled, wiping the tears of happiness that managed to escape from his eyes from the moment.
Once the firework show was over, they left the park. Phil wanted to take Dan out to a fancy restaurant and there was no complaining about it.
It was an outdoor restaurant in a tent with bright yellow fairy lights stretching right around it.
It was really nice.
They had ordered and enjoyed the fancy ass food, champagne and friendly service.
Dan and Phil made their way back to their hotel room around 12:40pm that night. They slump down on the bed.
"Today was awesome," said Dan looking back on the day.
"Yeah," agreed Phil. "It really was."
He gets on the bed next to Dan and pushes his fringe out of his face.
They look at each other with the same thought crawling at the back on their minds.
Within seconds, they smash their lips together in a hungry kiss. Phil's hands roam Dan's chest before slipping the fabric over his head and throwing it carelessly on the floor. Their lips meet again and their tongues battle.
"This needs to go," mumbles Dan pulling at Phil's shirt.
Phil pulls it over his head.
They kiss again.
Phil's hands reach down to unzip Dan's jeans. With the help of Dan, Phil peels off Dan's skinny jeans and throws them on the ground along with his shirt. Dan bites his lip and moans as his hardening dick was now free of the confinement of his jeans.
Phil began palming Dan through his boxers. Dan pants and whimpers at the amazing pleasure. Phil soon pulls down Dan's boxers and his large erection springs free. Phil can't help but moan at the sight in front of him and begins thumping Dan's slit.
"F-fuck Phil. Don't tease me!" Dan whimpered.
Phil leant down and took the tip of Dan into his mouth. He ran his tongue over the slit and then sunk down, taking more of him in. He bobbed his head in a slow pace.
"Fuck, faster!" Panted Dan.
With that, the black haired man quickened his pace and bobbed his head faster.
Dan's moans got louder at the sensation.
"I'm c-close," Dan warned.
Phil pulled off at those words.
Dan whined.
"Would you like to ride me?" Whispered Phil seductively.
Dan nodded and moaned.
Phil had completely shed the rest of this clothing and had stretched Dan's entrance and lubed both themselves up. Phil slid on a condom before lying down below Dan on the bed.
"So much cherry eveywhere!" Winked Phil, referring to a very old joke about cherry flavoured lube that Phil had made up.
"Shut up, you moron," chuckled Dan in response.
With help from Phil, Dan lowered himself onto Phil's member then back up and down again.
The pain had subsided and it had turned into pleasure. Phil thrusts his hips upwards to meet Dan's bouncing.
Moans escaped both their lips as Phil's trusts became more quick and sharp.
"Mm, Phil!" Yelled out Dan as Phil had found his sweet spot.
Soon, he felt a familiar warmth travelling south
"Phil, I'm close!" Gasped Dan.
"M-me too babe," said Phil.
"Phillll!" Dan yelled in release, blushing after at how loud he was.
Phil still thrust upwards into Dan until he came as well.
Phil pulled out gently and threw the condom in the bin.
Dan fell next to Phil on the bed, both of them panting messes.
"Holy," panted Dan.
"Mhm," gasped Phil.
A minute later, their breathing went back to normal. They were both too lazy to get changed or even move, so they fell asleep that night still naked in each other's arms.

*~*

That was it.
The two woke up, showered quickly and prepared their things. They had a flight leaving for England in three hours. They had an amazing time, but they kind of missed London and it's crappy weather.
They had a breakfast of cereal and fruit in the dining area on the bottom floor of the hotel, grabbed their suitcases and were on their way after returning their key-card the lady at the front desk.
They got a taxi to the airport and managed to make it through the crowd and security on time.
They sat in their seats on plane and sighed.
"Well.." Said Phil.
Dan looked over at the man next to him.
"That's it."
"Yeah.." Said Dan looking out the plane window saying goodbye to Flordia and America.
"Did you have fun?" Asked Phil, already knowing the answer.
"I had an incredible time Phil. Thank you." They hug each other as all the other passengers board the plane.

*~*

"Hello internet!" Dan waves to the camera in front of him.
"Hey guys!" Waves Phil, smiling.
"So, as most of you guys know..Phil and I just returned from our honeymoon."
They stare at each other with love burning in their eyes.
"And we thought we make a video talking about it because most of you guys would want it, so here it is!" Says Phil dramatically.
"We also met a few a you, which was awesome as always," grinned Dan.
Dan and Phil went on talking about their adventures at Orlando Studios, the iHOP pancakes, the day relaxing by the pool, the fancy restaurant, DisneyWorld and even a hilarious story of Phil tripping and almost falling in a water fountain...They decided to leave out the amazing sex they had the last night.
"So, there it is! Our honeymoon!" They both make humorous dramatic faces into the camera.
"We had an awesome time and I hoped you enjoyed listening to us talking about it!" commented Phil.
"If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel for more crazy fun. So yeah! Bye guys! Dan and Phil wave and smile to the camera before Dan stands from his chair and turns the camera off.
"I'm sure this video will be an emotional roller coaster for them," chuckled Dan.
He could already see all of the comments people were going to leave.
Phil giggled and agreed. "Definitely."

--

and there it is!

i hope you guys enjoyed this one because it's way longer than usua and I'm super proud of it!

also it's my first time publicly writing smut and I'm afraid it's horrible.

let me know what you think!

I love you all!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.6K 42
enjoy (ノ^o^)ノ*:・゚✧
28K 1.2K 50
Dan Howell and Phil Lester are just alike but come from different sides of the fence. Taking this into account: They've never met. But trying to save...
6.6K 202 16
I dont know its 1 in the morning and I really want some phan oneshots so here Ur welcome. 2 years later- I went back and revised them all and realiz...
892K 35.3K 18
Summary: Dan draws, Phil doesn't. Phil wears black shirts, speaks loudly, and glares at everyone. Dan wears grey jumpers, doesn't talk, and tries...