As Time Goes on (Karma X OC)...

By RainzDrop

Renee enjoys her life as a assassin in training in a class that is excluded from school while trying to kill... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
A/N
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Six

1.8K 66 25
By RainzDrop

We walked back to my house together. When we got to the front door of my house, I stopped and turned to Karma,"Thanks for coming with me again. My aunt should be here soon."

Karma smiled,"No prob Reni-chan~"

He walked off and waved. I waved back then went inside. I ran right upstairs and straight into my room. I flopped right on the bed and sighed,"I'm so tired." I said while stretching.

Not too long after I heard the front door open. My aunt soon came through my door,"Hey Renee. Your still up?"

"Yeah." I sat up and yawned.

"Well I'm going to go to bed, I'm exhausted."

"Okay, goodnight." I smiled.

"Goodnight Renee." She yawned and left. I decided to go to bed as well so I got under my covers and closed my eyes.

Later in the night I woke up to the sound of thunder. I dont mind thunder at all, except when it decides to happen while I'm sleeping.

I know most people can sleep though the sounds of explosions in the sky. Well not me, I'm a light sleeper so it's annyoing.

I just decided to at least try to sleep through the storm when my phone went off. I checked it and saw I had a message. I wonder who could it be...Thats right, you guessed it.

Karma:Good morning Reni-chan~

'Morning?' I checked the time and saw that it was 1 in the morning.

Renee:Why are you awake?

Karma:Wow didn't expect an answer~

Renee:Yeah, I can't sleep through thunder

Karma:I'll remember to keep that in mind~

Renee:Storm woke you up too?

Karma:Yup

Renee:Ha, No more precious sleep for you xP

Karma:Eh I was bored anyway

Renee:Bored while sleeping? Weirdo

Karma:Says the girl with the color changing face~

Renee:like your face doesn't do it either! >~<

Karma:I bet your face is red as a tomato right now xD

Renee:No it's not! xP

Karma:Reni-chan is lying to me, I feel hurt~ ;-;

Renee:Your enjoying this aren't you?

Karma:You know me so well~

I laughed and looked at the window. "It's quieter now..."

Renee:Seems like the storm is gone x3

Karma:Is that just an excuse to leave me~?

Renee:You know I wouldn't do that xP, besides you'll see me in a couple of hours

Karma:You know just what to say Reni-chan~ xP

Renee:Sure xD Night

Karma:Later Reni-chan~

I put my phone down and stared at the ceiling. I felt really warm inside and smiled. I sighed and soon drifted to sleep.

'Why do you make me feel this way?'

=============================

I woke up and the sun shined brightly through my room. I got out of bed and got dressed.

I ran downstairs and saw my aunt sleeping on the couch. She must of watched TV then fell alseep. I would wake her up,but I know she doesn't have work today so I left her alone.

I ate my breakfast and went out the door making my way to school.

When I went inside the class I was greeted by Isogai,"Good morning, Reni-chan!"

I nodded,"Good morning Isogai-kun!"

"You excited about the trip coming up?" He asked while he came to my side,"Yeah! I've never been to Kyoto before."

"Same here." Isogai smiled.

He made his way over to his seat. I looked at my seat and did the same, but I noticed Karma wasn't in his seat.

Koro-Sensei walked into the class,"Good morning class. We'll start out with a math lesson today."

I groaned. I did not want the first lesson to be math

Later on in the lesson the door was opened. Ms Irina Jelavic,or as I heard everyone calls her, Bitch-Sensei , crossed the threshold.

"Koro-Sensei, I found this brat wandering around the field." Bitch-Sensei said while holding Karma's arm, dragging him into the class. My heart sped up a bit when I saw him enter.

"Brat? You're mean Bitch-Sensei~"
Karma said.

"That's not even close to what you called me outside!" Bitch-Sensei yelled and had a tick mark.

"What did you call her?" Kurahashi raised her hand and asked.

"Slut." Karma blankly stated.

Maehara raised his hand,"But isn't that true, Bitch-Sensei?"

"Shutup!" Bitch-Sensei yelled.

"Karma-kun please return to your seat now." Koro-Sensei ordered Karma.

Karma slowly came to his seat with his hands in his pockets and sat down. He then noticed me and smirked. I blushed a little and quickly looked down at my desk.

'What is going on with me?' I thought to myself.

Bitch-Sensei left the class and Koro-Sensei went to the next lesson.

I whispered to Karma,"You called her a slut?"

Karma looked at me,"Plus some other words~"

I laughed a little then resumed to Koro-Sensei's lesson.

~Timeskip~

"As most of you may know our field trip is tomorrow so be prepared. Now for the remainder of class you may have some freetime" Koro-Sensei told the class. He then sat in his chair and opened a magazine and soon enough his face turned pink. Pervert.

I looked at Karma who was fiddling with his pencil, completely ignoring everything else.

'I should group with him for the trip but who else?' I sighed and figured I'll think about it later.

I then turned my head to the right and my face met with Karma's face.

I yelped and nearly fell out my chair, but I didn't hit the ground because Karma's arm was wrapped around my waist supprting me.

"W-wow you have f-fast reflexes" I stamered while blushing.

"You should be more careful Reni-chan~" He smirked.

"You shouldn't just pop up in people's faces!" I said lifting myself up from his arm.

He scooted himself into my seat."Karma what are you doing? Get outta my seat!"

"Sharing is caring Reni-chan~"

"Not when it's my seat for my bottom." I was leaning against him with my back trying to push him off.

"Just get your own chair~" Karma chuckled.

"This is my chair!" I laughed.

It took me awhile to notice almost the whole class staring and me and Karma's seat war.

"They're flirting again..." Nakamura grinned.

"Aww that's so cute!" Kayano said.

I blushed,"It's not flirting!"

Karma finally got up and stood in front of me and bent over to where his face was in my face,"You know we both can fit in the seat if you sit in my lap~"

I blushed like crazy, but I decided not to give into his teasing.

"Ok." I looked at him trying to be serious.

His face suddenly went blank and his eyes widen. He began to get a pink tint on his cheeks.

I then stood up in front of him and smiled,"Just kidding~"

He then regained his focus and then smirked with the pink tint still on his cheeks,"I-I wouldn't even let you anyway." He looked away trying to hide his face.

"You sure about that Karma~?" I then started to laugh of how embarrassed he was. He just looked at me and smiled,"Well maybe I would~" He whispered into my ear and went back to his seat. I was left just standing there with my face burning red.

"K-Karma!

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Heyoo! I got another chap done yasss! I was actually thinking about having Karma just pick her up off the chair anyways and placing her in his lap. But I wanted her to make him all embarrassed also x3.
But if you guys prefer him just picking her up and placing her in his lap anyway, comment here and I might change it.

Anyway bye thank you for voting and reading! Byeeeeeee *waves*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.7K 2.5K 17
Omaga I love Assassination Classroom! Karma is bae~♡♡ You are a 15 year old youtuber, you love computers and your speciality is hacking. You...
11K 342 12
"The devil's smile gleamed in the moonlight, but for some reason, it felt like he was an angel sent here to protect me." "I'm assuming that would be...
24.8K 613 29
"At Class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Junior Highschool, the Assassination Classroom, the bell signals the start of another day." They are not normal. They a...
194K 6.2K 34
Karma Akabane. Smart, handsome, a delinquent. A hot guy, if the girls will say. But actually, there's more to it. He's a psychotic devil, and everyon...