Meant To be

By BlueNextDoor

Addarren Ross makes it out the ghetto after signing with Meek Mill but fame isn't all peaches and creams. Rea... More

Chapter 1✊
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4☺️
Chapter 5
Chapter 7✈️
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12☺️
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17☺️
Chapter 18

Chapter 6✈️

166 8 2
By BlueNextDoor

"Yeah ma I'm going to be fine," I told her. "Be safe and let me know when you make it out there," Ma said. I could hear her voice breaking a little bit. "I will mama I love you," I said. "I love you too,"She said then hung up. Been 3 months and nothing from Meek so I bought a ticket for a bus to philly. I told ma the tickets came so I can leave I know I'm going to explain myself when I get back but oh well. Tha only person who knows tha truth is c'nyle and I told him to keep it on tha low. I heard tha bus pulling up so I grabbed my stuff and headed to hop on. I looked around nobody was outchea. I took a seat in tha back and put in my headphones in. I took a picture and posted on insta. Captioned philly I'm on my way.

200 likes in a minute... supporters gotta love em I got off instagram and turned tha song to mind of a maniac by lil boosie. I jammed to it for the rest of the ride mane. I was half sleeping till tha bus driver woke up me. "We're here son you can wake up now," he told me. I'm here now I have to head to tha studio to catch Meek before it's to late. Glad I seen the body guard from that night. "You again,"he said. "Yeah I'm here now is Meek in tha studio?" I asked. "Yeah I'll show you," he told me and we headed up some stairs till we got to a big door. "He in here this is far as I go good luck little dude," he told me. I nodded and took a breath then headed in.

"Snupe man how you get here?" Meek asked. He looked high but serious at tha same time. "Caught a bus here took like 36 hours," I explained. "Well spit somethin lil dude," a guy said then turned on a beat. I nodded my head then started my freestyle. As I was going everybody was shaking they head and when I was done everybody  was clapping. "You got that flavor and you from where?" The guy asked. "Jonesboro Louisiana," I said. "Youngin you got that fire," a lady said. "I told yall he was good thought I was lying... and we can't let this opportunity slip away," Meek said.

"What you mean?" I asked. "I'm saying I want to sign you to Dreamchasers my record label," Meek told me. "Are you for real mane?!?" I exclaimed. "Hell yeah you got that fire and you that look of a dream chaser," Meek explained. Damn I just got a record deal. I can do everything I've been wanting to for me and fam. "Look Youngin you can stay with Louie for the night and I'll send a ticket so you can fly home tell your moms the good news ight?" Meek asked. "Yeah I'm down," I looked at tha man who complimented me. "Come on lil dude," Louie said. I followed him waved bye to everybody. When I passed tha bodyguard he winked. I smiled and followed Louie to his car and we headed to his house. I'm about to change tha game mane...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.5K 53
Read and see how these two dope dealers fall in love and survive their lifestyle. (I was 16 when I wrote this, please don't beat me up🫣)
131K 6.3K 53
Could two bad asses make each other go soft? Not the typical love story. ⇥JJFXe0W4⇤
355K 10K 49
After dreaming of this moment for years Rapper Meek Mill finally gets a chance at love with one of the most esteemed women in Hip-Hop, Nicki Minaj. W...
16.9K 265 26
Harvey x mute reader. You had a rough upbringing and had recently been adopted by a nice couple who were having a hard time dealing with you because...