The Italian Devil

By F-CKSH-T

BOOK ONE OF THE DONATI SERIES 12/07/18: #1 in Romance He is a verified playboy with a smirk that makes the la... More

important note from me
zero: foreword
one: welcome home
two: engaged
three: a promise
four: younger donati
five: the future husband
six: future father-in-law
seven: mistaken confession
eight: disbelief
nine: drop out
ten: ex-lover
eleven: mother
twelve: argument
thirteen: older sister
fourteen: sibling arguments
fifteen: gifts
sixteen: email
seventeen: hot
eighteen: care
nineteen: finn
twenty: party
twenty-one: dance
twenty-two: drunken confessions
twenty-three: hangover
twenty-four: camilla
twenty-five: his past
twenty-six: baking
twenty-seven: betrayal
twenty-eight: romeo
twenty-nine: date
thirty: need
thirty-one: dante
thirty-two: photos
thirty-three: returned
thirty-four: harsh words
thirty-five: realisation
thirty-six: found
thirty-seven: trapped
thirty-eight: beautiful
thirty-nine: tease
forty-one: yes
forty-two: bliss
forty-three: greece
forty-four: kokinos family
forty-five: intimate
forty-six: closure
forty-seven: goodbye
forty-eight: wise
forty-nine: nightmares
fifty: hospital
fifty-one: italian devil
Thank you + What's next?

forty: secret

315K 10.6K 1K
By F-CKSH-T

forty: secret

not proof-read!

I didn't know what I was doing yesterday night with Marco. I even said to myself that I would give myself space. But after 30 seconds I ended up kissing him passionately.

But strangely I don't regret it.

His lips are certainly addicting. I can kiss him forever and never get bored...

Snap out of it! You are suppose to be needing space!

I needed someone to talk to.

However, Michelle was baby shopping and Rita was out on a date with a man she met at yesterdays party. She literally kept me up all night trying to pick an outfit for this date.

It didn't matter because she would look great in anything.

"You have the 'fuck my life' look." Reece stated as he took a seat next to me. "What's wrong?"

"A certain Donati." I answered with a sigh.

Reece smirked. "Michelle? Dang, you have a thing for my wife?" He teased

I gaped at him. "No! You and I both know it's not Michelle."

He chuckled at my reaction. "Marco can be an ass." He said, instantly going to helpful mode. "But that's what makes up Marco."

"What is that you love about Michelle?" I asked curiously. Reece and Michelle have a better love story than Romeo and Juliet. But than again they both ended up.

He laughed and stared up at the ceiling. "She's strong, both physically and mentally. Did she tell you the time when she punched when we first met? I had a bruise for a month. She has sass, which I love about her. Also she is great in b-"

I covered my ears up. "No!"

Reece carried on none the less. "She does this thing with her tongue-"

She what?

"I don't need to know!" I shouted as I stood up.

Gross.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Reece later went to work, still joking about our discussion earlier. I had to cover my ears the whole time when he was speaking. I really didn't need to know about his active sex life with Michelle.

I called Dante and asked him if he wanted hang out.

"Uh, sorry. I'm busy." He said.

I frowned. Busy? When is Dante busy? He always stays in Marco's home, doing nothing. This is a first. "With what?" I asked curiously.

"I need to...Do an essay."

Now that is unbelievable. He dropped out of University, so why does he need to an essay? Dante is hiding something and I don't like it. "An essay? About what?"

"About different types of...Fridges." He answered as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

Fridges?

Yep, definitely unbelievable.

"You're hiding something." I stated

Dante scoffed. "Of course not."

"Dante..." I said his name warningly.

He laughed nervously. "I need to go and...Feed my fish! Bye!" Before I could complain, he hanged up right away.

Damn you, Dante.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Because of Dante was busy feeding his fish and doing an essay about fridges, I headed out to a park by myself.

Everyone was so busy today. Too busy getting on with their lives while I was here doing nothing. Nada. I should do something productive with my life.

"Ophelia! Is that you?"

I turn my head and saw Rita. She looked at me wide-eyed before covering up her mouth as if she didn't meant to shout that out.

"Hey, Rita? What are you doing here?" I asked puzzled. "Weren't you suppose to be on a date?"

Rita laughed nervously, shrugging. "We finished our date."

I raised my brow at her questioningly. "But left an ago, did it go that bad?"

"Well you know, I was slightly drunk yesterday at the party so my alcohol clouded my judgment. Plus he wasn't that good looking. I could for so much more better." She commented arrogantly with a smirk.

I raised my eyebrows in disbelief. "Right, you weren't saying that when you were about to leave. Rita, you said he was and I quote 'like the Gods made him just for you."

Rita stared wide-eyed before shrugging again. "Well...I was wrong. He wasn't all that."

"Hey Rita! Hurry up!" I heard a familiar voice shout.

Rita turned to where the voice was coming from and cursed something which I guessed was Italian underneath her breath.

I turned to where Rita was staring at and furrowed my brows in confusion. "Reece? Is that you?" I questioned in shock.

Why was Reece here when he was suppose to at work? Why wasn't Rita in her date? Unless...

Oh God. Please no.

I let out a horrified gasp as Rita and Reece stood together, both looking terrified. It all made sense now.

"Ophelia, this isn't what it looks like..." Reece tried to convince me.

I glared at the two. "Oh please, Reece that is what they all say."

Reece sighed as he ran a hand through his hair. "Look let me explain-"

I quickly cut him off. "How could you do this to Michelle?! She is pregnant with your child and you betray, you heartless son of a bitch!"

"Wait wha-"

Then I turned to Rita, glaring daggers at my former friend. "And you," I pointed accusingly towards her. "How dare you betray your friend by fucking her husband behind her back?!"

"Hold on! This isn't really what it looks like! Seriously, Rita is hot and all, but I would rather get with Dante than be with her!" Reece defended himself, looking flushed.

I saw Rita nodding her head. "Yeah I--Wait what?"

I felt myself turn red from just accusing them like that. I cleared my throat. "Well...Then what is going on? The truth please guys."

"Uh..."

"You're screwed." Reece said in a sing-a-song voice. Rita glared at him.

"Shut it, monkey-brains."

So mature of her...

"Rita." I scolded her. She would be the last person I expected to keep a secret from me.

"Run!" She screams whilst dashing off.

And all in heels...

Impressive.

I turn to Reece with a glare. "Reece."

He laughed nervously. "H-hey."

"What is everyone with secrets today?! Next thing you will be telling me that Michelle isn't actually baby shopping!" I screamed angrily.

"Oh, crap." I heard Michelle curse.

You have actually go to be joking.

"Maybe she can't see us." Dante stated.

I knew there was no fridge essay.

Michelle snorted. "That would be a miracle, little brother. But she can hear us."

I swear I feel steam coming out of my ear. What the hell are they hiding from me?! "Michelle! Dante!" I shouted

"Should we run?" Dante whispered to Michelle.

"I'm pregnant, so I can't."

I heard Dante sigh in annoyance. "Come on, you Elephant."

Michele gasped. "Are you calling me fat?!"

"Fuck it, let's go."

Jesus! I shot up from the bench, deciding to run after them. But Reece pushed my shoulders down, resulting me sitting flat on the bench. I gave him my best are-you-joking look.

"Reece, I will make you sure you will never saw your children again or have the ability to have more children if you don't let me go after them."

I saw Reece visbly gulped, obviously scared. "I never win." He mumbled. "Fine!"

I smirked as Reece moved out of the way to let me get to Michelle and Dante. I am going to kill them once I'm done with them.

Then I will murder Rita.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
another chapter for u guys cause I'm in such a good mood.

so what the hell is going on?

are rita and reece actually having an affair?

what the hell are michelle and dante up to?

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

ALL WILL BE REVEALED SOON MY DARLINGS JUST U WAIT!

it's funny how I'm on Skype with fellow wattpader (we know each other in real life don't worry) and she is reading whilst I'm writing with the wii theme in the background. it actually works wonders...

see you in the next chapter!

have a lovely day or night!

nat xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

970K 39.9K 25
Book 3 Johnathan Giordano, Italian billionaire. CEO of his family's business is a man feared by many for his known ice cold persona. He's as smooth i...
13.3K 645 21
"Where am I going to sleep?" She expresses her annoyance at his deliberate actions and the little, visible smirk that was playing on his face. "Of co...
3.7M 112K 34
I never thought I would meet someone like Marco De Luca. He was tall, dark, handsome, confident and sly. Everything that attracted me. It wasn't exac...
425K 9.9K 79
BOOK 3 OF THE DE'MARCO SERIES. This book is a part of a series, but can be read as a standalone, please read the last paragraph for detailss. •••••••...