My Psychopath | h.s

By directioneremo

He wished he had never been diagnosed, it was just another secret to force on his tortured brain. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 7

53 4 0
By directioneremo

Harry's POV

I groan as I slam into her again and again, half-hearing her low noises of pleasure.

Mindless sex. It works as a distraction.

She grabs onto my forearms and I resist the urge to shake her off. I look down at her face. Her eyes are brown, I didn't notice the colour before, but it's chocolaty and pretty. They don't shine. You can't see her brain whirling way past the speed limit behind them; they're dim and unaware.

She starts mumbling my name, or the name I told her: Austin, and her chest flushes. I feel her clench around me as her eyes squeeze shut. She looks beautiful.

I feel my own release come on and moan quietly before attempting to roll off her.

"No," she says quickly, grabbing my buttocks. "Put your weight on me." She gives a little smile.

I raise my eyebrows and get up, ignoring her. Her face is pink with embarrassment in my peripheral vision, but I feel nothing, I never will. Guilt doesn't register with my brain. With the rush of anger at the fact that I will never be normal, I slam my fist down of the bed frame and the crack sounds.

Amy scrambles up. "Shit! What the fuck, Austin?"

I jump up and throw my t-shirt and jeans on, walking to the door. I face back to her, my hand on the handle. She's crying, her fingers clinging to the bed sheets. "It's Harry, babe."

I slam the door behind me.

*

"We're filming the video for Stockholm Syndrome on this sick little island," Niall says over the phone.

"When are we leaving?" I ask, walking through a dark shortcut to my house.

"Dunno. Couple of weeks, I think. They'll tell us tomorrow. You alright, mate? You sound a bit off."

"Fine."

"They want your 'girlfriend' in it." He makes the quotes obvious.

"What? Why?" I whine.

"Don't ask me. Look, I wanna go back to sleep. Why the hell are you up this late?"

"Sure. Sweet dreams, Princess." I ignore his question.

"Fuck off," he laughs, and hangs up.

I stroll along in the darkness, the essence of London filling my senses. Suddenly, I feel myself whacked up against the wall and a body holds me in place.

"You got anything?" A raspy voice says, feeling through my pockets. "Cash? Wallet? Drugs? Fuckin' give it to me."

I try to wiggle free, but he's stronger. I spit at him and his fiery eyes fix on my face.

"Do that again?" he hisses. And then I see the recognition register in his squinty eyes. "Hey, you're that fuckboy in the band, aren't you?" He cackles but I can see the fear in his eyes. He knows I have power, and he's just a kid.

"Look, I'll give you some shit, just let me go."

He considers it and then releases me. I fumble through me pockets, pretending to be looking for something, and then leg it. He doesn't stand a chance.

I hear him yelling behind me, and don't stop running til I get to my gate. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

119K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
682K 33.7K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...