Dork Diaries: Truth or Dare (...

By ayeshajaved456

More

Note
T:Marcus
D.1 Marcus kisses MacKenzie infront of chloe
Dare: Brandon does MacKenzies
T: Marcus First kiss.
D:Brandon
D:Chloe
Author's Note
T:Marcus
Author's Note
D:Nikki,Brandon.
Aurthurs Note
D: Marcus dares Brandon
D: Brandon dares Nikki and
T: Does Brandon like Girly Songs.
D:MacKenzie has to give Nikki
T: Brandon and Nikki
D: Marcus to Brandon
Truth :Theo

T: Did Brandon like MacKenzie.

796 39 8
By ayeshajaved456

Marcus: Ok now Brandon spill it out.

Brandon: Ok,well when I was in Sixth Grade I had a crush on her.

Nikki: You had a crush on MacKenzie in Sixth Grade ok I think that I'm going to faint. *Faints*

Brandon: That was in Sixth Grad....

MacKenzie: OMG BRANDON HAS A CRUSH ON ME YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Brandon: Miss Diva that was in Sixth Grade I Don't like u now I like Nikki and get one thing stuck in your head I go out with Nikki now so out now.

Nikki: Awwww that was so sweet *kisses Brandon*

Brandon: *Kisses back*

Friends: Awwwwwwww
(That was bold and Italic because them both have friends that are girls and boys)

P.S. Vote and comment guys and plzz I'm running out of ideas so plzz comment some Dares.

Ayesha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590K 18K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
190K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 35.8K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
182K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...