iMeet Bella And The Thunderma...

Par trayvonhaslam

Bella And The Bulldogs team up with The Thundermans, ONE LAST TIME! AND this time they do it with the iCarly... Plus

Author's Note
About
Other Books
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
A/N The Fiction Awards

Chapter Three

963 31 5
Par trayvonhaslam

Spencer and the gang borrowed Socko's RV, and Headed for HiddenVille. Carly thought to her self 'I wonder what's going to happen at Webicon this time.

Sam thought to her self 'I wonder if Freddie has any money so I can buy a Bucket Of Chicken at Webicon'.

Fredie thought to himself 'I Wonder Who'll Kiss Me First Carly Or Sam'.

Gibby thought to himself 'I really need to Remind Guppy to bathe himself'.

And Spencer thought to himself 'I wonder if I left my computer on that website'.

As they drove Spencer past a sign that said "Welcome To HiddenVille"!

__________
Max Thunderman sat in his lair on his computer when his phone beeped Leave It All To Me Jingle.

"That's Odd". Max said. "My phone only plays that when a iCarly notification comes in". He checked his phone,

To: Max ThunderMan (iCarly Premium Subscriber)

Message: iCarly Fans! Webicon is hosting a iCarly reunion, if you would like to meet the cast please get there by 6am tomorrow. And have you Webicon hat!

"Ahhhh"! Max screamed at the top of his lungs.

"What's wrong"? Phoebe said coming in Max's room.

"iCarly's having a reunion at webicon"!

"Ahhhh". Phoebe screamed as her and Max jumped up and down.

iCarly was one of the few things Max and Phoebe had in common.

"We gotta go see iCarly". Max said.

"How, we don't have tickets"! Phoebe said sitting on Max's Chair.

"Or, do we"? Max said using his teleconicis to make two Webicon Ticket Hats fly into his hands.

"Wow"! Phoebe yelled. "Were going to go see iCarly"!

"Ahhhhh"! They both screamed and jumped up and down together.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

135K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 45.1K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
962K 36.4K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...