'Inflamed Passion' A Damon Sa...

By ElleMiglioranza

Inflamed Passion is the 7th book in the series of 'Epic Love Saga' New Years Eve was a wonderful night for Da... More

You Shoot Me Down But I Won't Fall.....
Life Is Like Diamonds In The Sun..... And Diamonds Are Forever.....
There Only Love..... No Bitterness.....
What Are We Fighting For.....
Too Much At Stake.....
Wrapped Up In Lies & Foolish Truths.....
I Take Care Of You.....
Where Are You Now When I Need You.....
Detain The Dangerous.....
Author Note **Important Information**
Beautiful Monster.....
We Got Bad Blood.....
Love Is No Fairytale.....
Don't Try & Fix Me.....
What Are You Going To Do Now?.....
I Pick My Poison And It's You.....
We Used To Have It All.... But Now's Our Curtain Call.....
When I See You Again Part 1.....
When I See You Again Part 2.....

'Say You Love Me' Preview.....

1K 83 34
By ElleMiglioranza

Hey guys,

So Inflamed Passion is over, but do not despair there is of course another sequel coming your way, which will be called 'Say You Love Me'.

The first chapter will be October 31st, which in fact is my birthday... yayyyyy

I know it's a long wait but as we know TVD not back on our screen till October 9th, but where this story is going will truly surprise you.

As you can see I didn't quite follow the plot of the show with having Elena in a deep slumber, so she will be in the new book. As many of you may have fear that Siena was going to receive the same fate as Elena in the show, but of course I had to add my own little twist. It was a bit of touch and go with them all accepting that they won't see her for X-amount of years. Of course I wasn't going to allow that to happen, reason why I gave the twist of Isabella giving it all up for her mom. Like come on guys if we were in the same situation we would do the same for the woman who brought you into this world. With what was brought to light at the end of this book there was no way that Siena was going to be taking a nap and or continue to even human at that. It turns out the original daddy and Klaus really outsmarted Kia (RIP) and the new breed of vampires who have come into play.

The question is..... Will Siena ever discover the truth behind this big secrete, they are keeping from her. What will Damon be like when he to learn of what lengths his kids went to bring her back? With Siena being "human" and "vulnerable" until Angelis makes his grand appearance, is she even going to survive in the human world?

I guess all those questions will be answered in the next book..... Am going to do something that I've not done before and that is give you a sneak peek of the new book 'Say You Love Me'....

Preview Of 'Say You Love Me'

Three Years Later.......

"Hi, guys, this is Siena Russo from Channel 6 on the first day of spring. And you know what that means. It is time to shed that pesky winter weight. And here with me today is celebrity fitness trainer Harley Pasternak." They really had to give me the skimpiest thing in the wardrobe department for this stupid segment. I turned to smile at him, as he came into the screen shot. "- Hi, Harley." I had only met him for a short moment and I thought he was a total dick, well gotta do what the boss says I guess.

"- Good morning, Siena." He spoke as I got on to the small trampoline that I was meant to join in with the other idiots doing this, I just needed to remember to keep smiling. "Twenty years I have studied the animal kingdom. There are fat pigs, there are fat cows. There are no fat birds." I had no idea where the hell he was going with this, but I'm sure am about to make a total fool of myself. "All right, I want you to visualize a sexy seagull. So we're going to squat down and flap your wings." Once again am degrading myself doing stuff like this, like visualize sexy seagull? What was this guy on? "Right over there. Full extension. Picture you're leaving the cold north and you're flying. You're migrating." I just followed the moves that he was telling us to do, this would all soon be over I keep repeating in my mind.

That disastrous thing just happened was called an interview, right now I needed some kind of sanity so I called Vincent to meet up with me. I didn't want to be jumping around on a trampoline, doing the new fad work out that makes you look like an idiot. I wanted to be a serious reporter and every time I came close to something being remotely interesting, my boss wasn't interested to know. Apparently I have quite the imagination, yeah well I not narrow minded and think that there is only people like us in this world. I've seen things, people moving at inhuman speed, a few weeks back on my way home I found this girl in the alley by my apartment with a bite mark on her neck. The cops are playing that it's an animal attack, sorry I don't buy that, you going to think am nuts like half of my office thinks that I am but I think she was attacked by something not quite human and I'm not talking about an animal. The bite circumference was too wired, then the strange fact that this girl didn't remember anything? Like her mind had been wiped. The only conclusion I came up with is that we have a vampire in the city, am not talking about those sparkling twilight vampire, I mean full on Ann Rice thing going on. They can all laugh at me and think my imagination running wild but I'm going to prove them all wrong, I don't know how I will do it but I will prove that there is supernatural creatures in this world.

I went to the new van to cover myself up, I wasn't going to stay in this tinny tiny sport bra and spanx not leaving much to the imagination. I grabbed my hoodie and put it on as I turned around Vincent turned up with this smirk on his face, which meant he caught an eyeful before the hoodie covered it all. So I began to tell him about why I sounded unhappy on the phone, and once again he was being a great listener while I rambled on about how much I hated what I did.

"Four years of journalism school so that I can do that." I slammed the van door in frustration, this wasn't how my life was meant to be, I know I am here for a better purpose than showing how flexible I can be. "Four years of my life, Vincent. It's embarrassing." I sighed in frustration as I did, Vincent gently wrapped his arms around my waist, closing the gap between us.

"Siena, I get it, you want to be a serious journalist. I've heard that you sniffing around the newsroom for the big stories." He teased before giving me a kiss on the cheek making his way to my lips, where he place a soft kiss, while looking into my eyes. He pulled away notice that I wasn't in the mood to be teased, not after embarrassing myself on network TV. "But it's also okay to just give people something a little lighter. A little... Little froth." I looked at him frowning because I had no idea of what the hell was Vincent talking about? "Froth? You know, how, when you get a coffee, it's just, like, coffee, then they put a little froth on it." I stood looking at him totally confused, whatever angiology he was trying to give right now. "It's kind of nice." Vincent was adorable and I knew he was trying to cheer me up but what he trying to tell isn't called froth.

"Vincent, that's foam." I got out of his grip and I went into my purse grabbed my phone, and I saw I various messages and a few miss calls from Isabella. Knowing her she probably wanting to steal something from my closet.

"Yes, foam, froth, you get the point. It's just..." I looked at him through my lashes, I knew he didn't know how to get out of this now with him referring me as to foam on a coffee. "It's nice, it tastes good, it's candy. You ever heard the expression, "Never take candy from a baby"?" Vincent was seriously digging himself a grave here, I stood there shaking my head at his failed attempt to make me feel remotely better about this shitty day. "It's because even babies love candy! It's nice. And you're giving people something they like that's good and nice. They look at you and they see, "Wow, there's a nice... There's... "...candy." That all it came down to in the end my appearance, it wasn't because I was good at my job and I have become this great reporter, no it was down to how to get the rating up by putting me in tight spanx. "The point is, I think that you should be rewarded, not punishing yourself. Okay. And I am... I am prepared to reward you. I say that we go to my buddy's old restaurant downtown. It's very vibey..." Right now if I stayed another minute in Vincent company after his little speech, I will punch his lights out, that's something I know I would regret doing later.

"I just ate on the way over here." I spoke as I began to walk away from him, I needed to get back to office and talk to Sara my boss. I wasn't going to be bouncing around no more or being classed as foam, I want to be taken seriously and all this end today.

"... I am not saying for a full meal, we're just getting appetisers." Vincent calls out as he catches my arms stopping me from going any further, I could see from this expression he knew that he didn't make the situation better.

"I got to go to the office." I gave him a quick peck on the lips, to show no hard feelings, I wasn't going to give him a full on make out session. "I will see you at the apartment, and Vincent no arguing with Isabella." Before he could say anything else I waved a cab down and got in.

So remember me saying that I was going to have it out with my boss Sara? Yeah well I did and it didn't work in my favour, am saying I want to be a serious reporter and not something nice for viewers to watch, she was like that all I got. Then the next thing I knew I quit, yep I told her where to stick her job, and I felt good about it for about five minutes until I was clearing up my desk, then it hit me what the heck have I done. I acted out on impulse like I couldn't quit working for channel 6, I was about to go and grovel to Sara when some fedex guy shows up with a package for me. So I signed for it and opened it up, it was various types of pictures of people that have been violently attacked, but not your average attack. All of these people had huge chunk taken out of their necks, exactly like the girl who I found a few weeks back was. Then I saw a letter attached to it and it read as I read it I felt my jaw drop, what I just read had changed everything.

After reading everything over I made a conscious decision to look into these events that were occurring in some quite town in the middle of Virginia. I quit my job because I wasn't taken seriously and with this information some guy Malcom sent me, I might just have a story, or maybe when I get there it will be a hoax. One thing I knew for sure I wasn't going sit around here and be foam no longer, so I got straight on the phone an booked myself the first flight to Virginia. I might be acting crazy and impulsive but I didn't give a damn, these attacks were real, there something out there hurting these people, I don't know if it is my crazy vampire theory, but I wouldn't know until I went there and investigated it myself. Turns out there was a flight leaving in a few hours, I knew if I went back to the apartment I would be backing on myself, so I went to my parents to get showered and changed. Neither of them were home, so with me being cheeky I used one of my mom's weekend bags and added a few items of clothing, so I have at least couple of changed of clothing.

I left and made my way to JFK, I went through all the right procedure until I got into the lounge area where I was waiting for my gate to be opened. While I sat here I remember that I needed to let Isabella know I won't to around for a few day. I got my cell out and dialled her number

"Hey Isabella, just calling to say I'm going to be out of town for a little while." I thought I better give her the heads up, I know how she walks on eggs shells at time around me. I didn't think that I was that much of a bad roommate, Isabella was strange at times, and she really didn't like Vincent. None of that really mattered because when it was the two of us chilling we actually would have a great time, it was like having a little sister, and mom and dad adored her.

"Well maybe you should told Vincent that before he showed up at the apartment." Isabella sounded annoyed, then it hit me that I told Vincent to meet me there.

"This was last minute thing." I tried to explain as I got up from my seat to go and cue up for boarding.

"Where are you?" Isabella questioned, as she did and announcement was said over the speakers. "It's sounds like you're in JFK." She really did have freakish hearing at times, like dogs do when they hear something form a far.

"Yeah I'm catching a flight to Virginia, then am heading to some town called..." I couldn't remember the name of the town, so I pulled out the letter from my bag read it to Isabella. "Mystic Falls, it's a story am looking into to." The name of the place didn't sound like creepy place where loads of murders are happening, but really what's in a name as Shakespeare said... I think.

"Siena I don't think you should be going there—" I had to stop Isabella right there, I swear at times she thought she was my mom or something. You should been there when I brought Vincent home for the first time, she literally hit the roof. She still doesn't like him even though all he has done is be nice to her, I didn't know her issue with him.

"Isabella I know you worry about me, but there no need to. I have my story. There is no more froth and foam for me." I spoke as I handed my ticket over to the flight attendant, I was going to come back and show Sara that I was a journalist that she should take seriously.

"What?" Isabella spoke with confusion in her voice, I didn't have time to be explaining all this to her.

"Never mind. Call you when I land, bye" I closed the call as I took my seat. So now it was all about getting my big scoop in this small town in the middle of Virginia.... So watch out Mystic Falls all your dirty little secrets are about to come out....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 6.1K 65
I could hear her heart race and her breath get heavy. When she looked up at me, I saw tears run down her red cheeks. She flipped over onto her back a...
125K 3.6K 26
The 4th book in the series of the Epic Love Saga Things have taken a turn for the worse for Siena where she don't feel in control anymore.....the da...
3.6K 93 30
For as long as I can remember, I've felt lost in who I was. I was a 175-year-old vampire who was abandoned by the only person I could turn to, Kather...
225K 3.4K 37
Cassiana Gilbert. She's different, according to the original hybrid. She has something in her that sparks and ignites. It draws him in like a light d...