Can you love me? Part 2

By TihanaUrh

Greg and T are back! They might be engaged but what will happend? Will T fell in love with someone else? Will... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
3rd book!

Chapter 5

162 4 4
By TihanaUrh

Tihana's POV
I came back to the living room but no one was there. I took a glass of water and went to my room. I found Greg sitting on our's bed, angrily looking at the wall. „What's wrong?" I asked. „Oh nothing. Don't worry I'm your friend after all." He said. „Greg please don't be mad about that." I said. „How can I not be mad? I became from your fiance your friend in a second." He said and than he looked at me. „I can explain." I said, sighed and told him all about my mother and father and her warnings and why I couldn't say he was my fiance. „Okay that is a good reason but it still bothers me." He said. I smiled lightly and kissed him. „Are you still mad." I asked playfuly. „How can I be mad when you kiss me like that." He said and placed soft kiss on my lips. He started to kiss my neck and you can guess what happened next.

I woke up around 8 a.m. alone in room. Greg is probably in bathroom. I crawl out of bed and reached bathroom doors and find Greg in shower. „Who is it?" He asked. „I'm sorry babe, I'm just here to brush my theet." I said. „Why don't you come in here and wash with me." He asked with his deep, sexy voice. Who can resist that? „Let me think about it." I said provocating him. „Comon honey you have to." He said laughing. „Hmm I don't know." I said. „If you don't come in, I will go out and bring you in." He said. „TRY!" I yelled and runned away. I almost made it to the doors but Greg cought me and drag me into shower. „Okay, okay you win!" I said giving up. „I know. I won the day I met you." He said and kissed me. I was about to cry. No one said something so nice to me ever. „Hey, why are you crying? Did I hurt you?" He said looking worried. „No...I..just...love you so much." I said, of course crying and hugged him. „I love you too. A lot. You are my girl. You are the girl I choose, the girl I'm gonna marry. Don't you forget it." He said. „And you are the guy I choose, the one I'm gonna marry." I said and kissed him again. „Okay enough with this sweetnes let's roll." I said and starting to wash myself. Greg looked confused at first, but than he joined me. After we finished I went to search for my mom.

„Hey mom!" I said. „Hey sweete." She said. „Come we can talk in your room." I said. WE went to moms room and sat on the bed. „So how is life around here?" She asked.

„It's pretty busy. I have rehearsals for competitions in acapella. I have classes every day. I have 3 best friends and a boyfriend." I said. „Well how nice! And who is that lucky guy?" He asked. I smiled. „Greg." Was my answer. The next thing I know I found much courage and said. „He is also my fiance." I said showing my ring. Her jawn drooped and she stood up. „HE IS YOUR FINACE? TIHANA HOW CAN YOU HAVE A FIANCE AFTER ALL MY WARNINGS? AND THAT'S NOT EVEN A PROBLEM! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?" She started to yell. „Mom calm down. I just told you. I couldn't tell you earlyer and just so you know I won't marry to soon. I will marry 4 years from now, after I finish my collage." I said. She looked like she calmed down a bit but she was still mad. „I can't believe you." She said. „Mom I think it's best you go."I said. „I think so too." She said and packed herself. I followed her to her car.

„Bye mom." I said. „Bye honey." She said and kissed me on chick. I waved her. I stood there watching her red car with black stickers we used to put on car every time we treveled somewhere. I finally decided to come back to house.

I remembered I have unfinished work. Gonna break Donald's bones. I entered house and yelled „Where's Donald?" „Here." He said raising arm while laying on sofa. He looked so down I had no heart to yell at him. I kneeled down next to him. „Why did you do that?" I asked. „I-I don't know it just happend. I don't know what was with me." He said. I looked him in the eyes. He was about to cry when he asked me. „Can you talk to her?" „I can try." I said. „Promise me?" He asked. „I promise." I said.

I went to my room to grab my phone so I could go to see Stacie. I entered room and grabed my phone. I was about to leave room when Greg appeared on doors blocking my way. „Where's your mom?" He asked. „She left. She got rly mad." I said. „Why?" He asked. „I told her about you and me." I said. „Baby! You didn't have to." He said hugging me. „I did. I saw how angry you were when I denied our relationship. I just couldn't get over it." I said. „Okay. Go now you have to check Stacie." He said I nodded. He kissed me once again. Kiss was soft and warm. Just the way I like it. We pulled apart and I went to Stacie and Rita's room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 509 36
in which you, an aspiring filmmaker, find the perfect actor for your breakout short film. casting is difficult for the main love interest, but onc...
1.1M 49.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
684K 33.8K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
679K 41.5K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...