Crazy In Love || Seth Rollins

By darkfield

In which Olivia McMahon is afraid of love until Seth Rollins makes her feel otherwise. More

Before You Read This Book
Meet Olivia.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 || The End.
Warning!
Sequel?

Chapter 23

6.7K 121 28
By darkfield

**Olivias P.O.V.**

When the girls film for total divas, they have to get along.

I walked up to them and sat on a crate next to Paige.

"What're we talkin' about?" I smiled at the 6 girls in front of me. Alicia, Natalya, Nikki, Brie, Naomi, and Paige.

"Eva's going down in NXT. We just don't think she deserves it." Nikki said and shrugged.

"That's cause she doesn't deserve it. She was at home for how long and she doesn't even know how hard it is."

"Right? Like, 8+ hours of training everyday, waking up and working out, driving to the next city, going to live shows, she doesn't even know what she's in for." Nikki said and Brie shrugged.

The cameras were still on us.

"She should thank God she had a pretty face, cause other than that, she would have nothing."

"Damn, Brie." I said and laughed.

I could sometimes get along with my coworkers.

Seth wanted to go for a swim before raw.

We went down to the hotel pool and he instantly jumped in.

I giggled and took my flip flops off. I took my shorts off and noticed Seth staring at my legs.

"Jeez, Seth. I know I'm hot but, really, there's no need to stare."

"I'm your boyfriend! I have a right to stare!" "No you don't." I said while he got out of the pool.

I backed up as he came toward me. I thought he was done when he stopped, but he tricked me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into his chest.

"C'mon, Seth! You're cold!" I exclaimed, giggling.

"Your giggle is adorable." He said and I looked up at him.

"I'm gonna throw you in." He said and I panicked on the inside.

So I gave him my best puppy dog face.

"Don't." He warned and looked away.

He took a peek at me and I could see he practically melted. He closed his eyes and picked me up, my legs around his waist.

He held me up by my butt and slowly walked.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I knew how to swim, but I didn't want to get in. It was cold!

Wow I'm such a baby.

I thought of something.

I looked into Seth's eyes and brought one of my hands up to his face. He froze as I took my thumb and pulled his chin down lightly, his mouth coming open. I smirked and put my lips on his; my mouth open as well. He groaned and I smirked before pulling away.

He licked his lips and smirked while squeezing my butt, "You're not off the hook that easily."

"Seth! No! Dean Winchester wouldn't do this to me!" I yelled and he shrugged before jumping into the water.

We both went under in the 12foot section and I gasped underwater.

It was freezing.

I came back up to see Seth floating on his back.

"You asshole!" I said to him.

He swam over and hugged me, a smile on his face.

"Let's go back to the hotel room."

**Raw**

"We have been informed that Danielle is in charge of running the show tonight, and she set a match between Molly and Olivia. But, get this, Olivia has to have a hand tied behind her back."

I walked down the ramp, my title held high.

Seth's music came on as the referee gave the belt to a stage hand.

"Which one do you want tied?"

"Left." I grumbled and put it behind my back.

After checking if it was tight, he backed away.

Molly's music came on and she smirked at Seth who was sitting at the commentary table.

"Ha ha." I sarcastically said as Molly laughed at me.

"And here we go!" Michael exclaimed as I punched Molly with my right hand continuously, making her fall into the turnbuckle.

That's when I started kicking her in the gut.

I backed off as the ref got to four. I grabbed her head and ran forward before jumping and when we went down, her head bounced off the canvas.

"That's what I call a running bulldog!"

I stood back up and thought of something to make this match end quickly, considering my left arm was starting to cramp up.

I climbed on the top turnbuckle and did a missle drop kick before dragging her over to a random set of turnbuckles.

I did a perfect starship pain, not from the second rope, but from the top one.

"Holy! Look at that!"

"One! Two! Three!"

The referee grabbed my belt and untied my hand before raising it.

I crouched down in front of a dazed Molly.

"I'm the champ, sweetheart." I said and stood above her body.

**Tuesday**

I was bored, so I decided to have a lazy day.

I took a picture of me in my pajamas.

'@OliviaMcMahon: Lazy days are the best days.'

Seth groaned as he came out of the bathroom.

It was 11AM and he was tired.

He was only wearing shorts and he flopped down on the bed.

He rested his head on my stomach and intertwined one of his hands with mine.

"I'm so tired." He groaned and I giggled as I watched more supernatural.

"Well then go to bed."

He looked up at me, "What about you?" "I'm not tired. I'll be okay, just go to sleep." I said and giggled.

I totally forgot about Seth laying on me as I yelled, "CASTIEL! NO!"

He was punching Dean in the face.

Seth jumped and I giggled.

"I'm sorry."

"Who the fuck is Castiel?" I gasped and my hand flew to my mouth.

"You don't watch supernatural?" "Uh... No."

"Well then watch." I said and he twisted his body around so his head was on my boobs but he was turned sideways.

"So Sam and Dean are brothers?" "Yes."

"So then who's Castiel?"

"Castiel is an angel."

"I'm being serious, Olivia." "So am I, Seth. He's an angel." "Oh."

"Who's the older brother?" "Dean." "Is Dean the taller one?" "No, Dean's the hot one." I said.

Dean was hot and Sam was like an adorable little puppy.

He glared up at me and I smiled nervously.

He turned around so he was hovering over me.

"Seth...Stop..." His hands grazed my ribs and I bit my lip to stifle my giggle.

I skipped a few episodes as Seth just hovered over me.

"NO! DONT YOU DARE CRY!" I yelled at the TV as Dean was about to cry.

Seth frowned and started to tickle me. "Ahh! Seth! Stop it!" I yelled, laughing.

He stopped as I finally caught me breath.

"You're an asshole." My smile betrayed my words.

"Why're they all so much older than me?" I asked myself.

"So, what're their real names?" Seth asked me.

"Dean's is Jensen Ackles, Sam's is Jared Padalecki and Castiel's is Misha Collins."

"What's your real name?" He asked me and I furrowed my eyebrows, "Olivia McMahon..."

"Oh, my real name is Colby Lopez."

Interesting.

Everybody has their real names, obviously. Dean's is Jon, Roman's is Joe, Kane's is Glenn, etcetera.

But, some of us use our real names.

Renee's real name is Renee. Her real last name isn't young, though. Randy's is Randy, and so on.

We all prefer to be called by our ring names. It takes a while to get used to, but you do.

"It goes well together."

I yawned. It was 7PM and Seth was staring on tough enough tonight.

"I'm gonna go to bed."

I've been up since 5AM.

"Alright, I'll be back in about 2 hours or so."

"Ok." I mumbled as my head hit the pillow.

He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Night, Livy." I smiled sleepily at the nickname.

"Night, champ. Congratulations on 100 days." I smirked and he looked shocked. "Whoa. It doesn't even feel like 100 days." "Well it is. Now shoo."

**Seths P.O.V.**

I smiled as I walked into the hotel room and saw Olivia with the covers half on her and half off.

I I took my shoes, socks, and shirt off before lightly pushing Olivia over.

"You better be Seth or I'm gonna punch you." I chuckled, "it's me."

She held her arms out and I chuckled again.

I laid down and she turned so her back was pressed up against my chest.

"Night, again, champ." "Goodnight, baby."

{edited}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 187 20
Continuation of the first story, Lovesick. IF YOU DID NOT READ THE FIRST PART, CHECK IT OUT BEFORE READING, PART 2!
18.9K 612 30
Rose is a WWE superstar and she is in love with her best friend who doesn't feel the same way about her once he gets married she decides to move on w...
84.8K 2.2K 39
Based on one shot :)
38.9K 541 59
When Brooklyn Skye, Seth Rollins younger sister, gets accepted into the WWE universe as the newest Diva and falls in love with one of Seth's worst en...