Forgotten Love~MarcoxReader~S...

By dead_account_regret

(This story has been discontinued due to the fact I no longer have any interest writing this book. I'm no lon... More

~The Hit.~
~Monsters~
~Where are you?~
~Ludo's Succuss~
~Memories.~
~Starting again.~
#We need to Talk.#
#I'm so sorry! :(#
~Drop by..~
~Glooming night.~
~205~
~Awoken~
~Thoughts~
~Troubling Experience~
~Saved~
~Clubs~
~Chance~
#Rip#
~Like a Guardian~
~Begining love~

~The truth.~

2.3K 93 14
By dead_account_regret

~Disclaimer~

NOT MY ART

-Y/N's Pov-

I skateboarded my way to school. Surprisingly, I was really good at it. Since people at my school discovered my lightning powers I have become even more popular. This weirdo keeps looking at me for some dumb reason. Ugh I wish he'd find someone else to bug. Today I'm going into the skateboard club.
"Hey Jackie can I ask you something?"
I asked as I got off my skateboard.
"Yeah girl what is it?"
She said while taking her helmet off.
"What was I like before I lost my memories?"
I looked at her with a series face. She looked down then at me.
"Tough. Tomboyish. A bit nerdy. That's what I noticed. And you were also dat-"
She stopped and looked down and then at me again.
"You were friends with the red hoodie guy."
I made a face of disbelief.
"Friends? With him?! What did my past self see in him?"
Jackie shrugged and walked into the school and I followed her. I waved and she went to her locker and I went to mine. As I arrived, I opened my locker and put my skateboard in my locker and helmet as well. I grabbed my gym bag and shut my locked. I cleaned off my skirt and tied my hair back into a ponytail. I picked up my bag and walked to my advanced physical education class. Just as I was half way from getting there, the red hoodie boy bumped into me when trying to ride his skateboard. I fell onto the floor and he landed on top of me. Thank god no one was in this hall. I blushed. His face was really close to mine. He was blushing as well. Then after a few moments of awkwardness, I finally progressed what was happening and pushed him off. He landed bottom first and I got up and grabbed my gym bag.
"W-Watch were you are g-going n-nerd!"
I stuttered and blushed a bit when telling him that. I ran off to my class leaving him with a blank face.

-Marco's Pov-

D-Did she blush? At me? Yes! This is working! She is starting to like me again. But that fall was a lucky shot. Now I just need to impress her with my skateboard skills. I picked up my skateboard and walked down the hall way to my locker when I bumped into Star.
"Whoops sorry Star."
"It's fine. So how is it going with you and Y/N?"
Star asked with hope in her eyes.
"Eh.. Well I actually fell on her accidentally. It.... it was awkward. She even blushed. So is that a win?"
I asked hopefully.
"Kind of."
Star shrugged. I sighed and sat down next to my locker.
"Star, can I tell you something?"
Star sat down next to me.
"Yeah Marco what is it?"
I sighed.
"Even since I met Y/N I liked her. And now I realized she is my weakness. Because she got hurt once, so did I. Because she doesn't remember me, I've become weaker, and now, I lost her. They have completely changed her. I miss that soft personality that she had with me and how that could change depending on who it was. I miss those soft kisses she planted on my cheeks. I miss those meals she made when I was sick. I miss those loving eyes she made when looking at me. I miss her beautiful laugh she made when around me. I miss that happy look on her face when she saw me. I... I... I miss HER."
Star looked speechless. She looked down and thought for a bit then looked at me with a smile.
"I will help you then. I can see she means a lot to you. I also miss the old Y/N, and the old Marco."
I hugged Star and she hugged me back.
"Thank you Star. You are a great friend."
"Any time Marco."
We pulled apart and smiled. I opened my locker and set my skateboard in and my helmet. I took out my book of history and shut my locker. Star and I walked to class. I miss you Y/N. I truly miss you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 65 8
In these shots there will be Starco shots. I hope you like it.
322 6 12
Wassup everyone this will be the sequel to my first story. I really don't know what to expect from this story but I hope everyone enjoys cause Writin...
1.8K 62 5
This story takes after Star and Marco broke the curse. They thought that everything will be normal again between them, but not for Star. She started...
6K 197 27
"It never stops hurting, does it?" "What?" Marco asked. "Giving someone the best of you and watching them choose someone else," Star finished. Somet...