Cheated (Mr. Control Freak)

By -ArseHole

When he cheated, he created a slippery slope. One that would extend into his next generation and affect the l... More

I. NOT 500 POUNDS BIG
II. YOU'RE SO CHILDISH
III. KETTLE CORN IS BETTER
IV. THIRTEEN AND A HALF
V. HE TOTALLY WANTS YOU
VI. DO I MAKE YOU NERVOUS?
VII. PEOPLE LOVE ME TOO MUCH
VIII. YOU'VE GOT COJONES
IX. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE
X. YOU'RE METROSEXUAL
XI. I LOVE HIM AND HE LOVES ME
XII. I'M ON THE LIST
XIII. MOOD KILLER
XIV. MY EGO IS WOUNDED
XV. FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS
XVI. THE WOLF OF WALL STREET
XVII. YOU LOOK LIKE A SLUT
XVIII. ANGRY ALEC
XIX. CACTUS SHOPPING
XX. YOU'RE BASICALLY A SINGLE MOTHER
XXI. HE NEEDS TO BE WATCHED
XXII. THE MUSCLES ADD MORE SEX APPEAL
XXIII. IT'S HIM
XXIV. NOT WITH THAT TONE OF VOICE
XXV. I WAS BUSY
XXVI. WHO'S THE FATHER
XXVII. HOW'S THE GIRLFRIEND?
XXVIII. PLEASE TELL ME YOU WENT BANKRUPT
XXIX. REALLY MAX, AGAIN
XXX. CALM AND CIVIL
XXXI. COULD'VE FOOLED ME
XXXII. COUNTING MY MILLIONS
XXXIV. A BILLION BUCKS
XXXV. YOU'VE UPGRADED
XXXVI. HE'S A CLASS A WEIRDO
XXXVII. SHUT UP BITCH
XXXVIII. COMPLETELY NUMB
XXXIX. NOTHING AGAINST THE CHOSEN ONES
XL. THE SUN'S RISING
XLI. BE THE PREY
XLII. REJECTED
XLIII. WE DONT GET ENOUGH LOVE
XLIII. WE DON'T GET ENOUGH LOVE (part 2)
XLIV. SMELLS LIKE YOU
XLV. CALL IT A NIGHT
XLVI. CAN'T DENY THE TRUTH
XLVII. A PRETTY PENNY
XLVIII. NATASHA WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME
XLIX. CLOSE YOUR EYES
L. ITS YOU
LI. YOU'RE A VULTURE
SPIN OFF

XXXIII. THEY'RE CALLED CURLS

12.9K 527 100
By -ArseHole

Just in case you forgot hot hot Tristan was. Beardless, but still beautiful.

Vladimir, my older brother, was calling me. This was weird because he never calls me unless it's to deliver bad news.

"Hello?" I answered, bracing myself for bad news.

"Hermanita! It's me, Vladimir, how are you?" He asked, his voice holding a tone that was too jovial to be normal.

This wasn't bad news, he was going to ask me a favor. They normally weren't very big, so it wasn't really a problem.

"Good, how are you?" I replied.

"I need you to do something for me. It's not really big, just a little something." He said getting right to it. He was never one to beat around the bush a whole lot.

"What is it?"

"Well papá wants to establish a new restaurant so we choose New York, we haven't come up with a bullshit name yet but we're working on it. Anyways, someone needs run the place so I volunteered."

I checked out of the conversation soon after he started talking so I had no idea what he just said.

"So what are you saying?" I inquired.

"I'm moving to New York! It'll be just like old times before you switched continents for that boy with the small penis."

He was not small, he was average.

"This time no fúcking my friends, you have a wife now." I said referring to the time I walked in on him and my close friend once.

It was probably the most awkward moment of my life, but I can't say that I was super surprised, my parents had two gorgeous kids; Vladimir was quite the player back in the day. I honestly did not expect his to settle down as quickly as he did.

He laughed on the other end, "You haven't gotten over that yet? Anyways I need you to find me a house."

I'll look for the house for him but it's not really my thing, I'm only living where I'm living because it was really nice but dirty cheap. So far, no American horror stories in my home.

"Uhh okay. Any requirements?"

"We want a family house, with a yard and shìt. At least four bedrooms because Georgina is pregnant again. I'd prefer something around seven hundred fifty but it's okay if you go a little over."

I feel like she's been pregnant for the last three years. The last time I've see her not pregnant was the wedding.

"Alright." I agreed.

"Oh, and I need it by the end of the month, hasta mañana." He said quickly before hanging up.

The end of the month was next week.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. The only day I wasn't busy was two days from now and I wanted to hang out with some of my co-workers.

I called the only real estate agent I knew because I just didn't feel like looking for a good one.

"I'm busy right now, what do you want?"

I rolled my eyes at the way he answered. It's almost 11, what is he still doing working.

"Need to find a house." I told him.

"I'm a broker, not an agent."

How slow does he think I am?

"They are basically the same damn thing, do you want to make money or not?" I snapped at him.

The other end went silent and I could tell he was thinking about it.

"Alright, what are you looking for?"

I told him Vladimir's requirements and set a date and time.

***

He gets sexier every time I see him I swear. Tristan's usually curly hair was parted on the side and gelled down and he was dressed in an expensive looking dark royal blue tailored suit.

"You clean up nicely." I said walking up to him in front of the first house, "although the front of your hair right here isn't straight." I said reaching up to try to smooth it out.

He smacked my hand away, "They're called curls, I like it like this."

I backed away and put my hands up in surrender. Tristan would be the type of guy that uses more hair products than me.

"Let's just look at the place then." I suggested and he nodded, snapping into business mode.

"Alright this is a four bedroom, two and a half bathroom home, it has a spacious back yard and it's a relatively new development."

I scrunched my nose up walking around the place, the rooms felt really closed off and it seemed dated. We went upstairs and it was the same problem, that and the master bedroom was super small.

"How much is the place?"

"Eight."

"No, Vladimir won't like it, it's not spacious enough."

We looked at several other houses and I grew really tired, after the millionth house we looked at we ended right back on the same street as the first house.

"This is a 5 bedroom, 5 and half bathroom. One of the rooms it's in the basement."

I looked around and I liked it a lot more than the previous houses,it was really spacious and open.

"How much is it?" I asked him, pulling his attention away from his phone.

"Uhh eight twenty-six."

"Is this a nice neighborhood? Like the schools and shìt, the risk of white vans rolling through and picking up children."

"Oh I don't know. I'm not familiar with this area, I normally only do multi million dollar listings."

Then I guess Vladimir will have to put his children on a leash or something. They already should be, but a tight one.

"Is it okay for me to take pictures to send to my brother? I don't wanna say yes and he and his wife don't like it."

"All this time I was thinking Vladimir was your husband, and go ahead."

Thats gross.

"Hell no. I'm single and not interested in incest."

We left the house and began going out separate ways to our cars.

"Hey Tristan, what are you doing after this?" I asked him suddenly.

"Are you asking me out?"

I rolled my eyes, as if.

"Oh take the confidence down a hundred levels, you aren't my type." I retorted.

In actuality, I didn't have a type, unless bearded men count. If it does, I lied, Tristan is my type.

He scoffed then replied, "You're mean. But I'm going back to work."

How did I know? I'm good, I should be a psychic or something.

"All work and no play made Tristan a very dull boy."

"I'll play when I'm a billionaire. Anyways, I better get going, call me when your brother gives you an answer."

I nodded and said goodbye to the very sexy real estate broker.

***

"I'm here, I decided to grace you with my beautiful presence." I chirped, sliding into the seat across from Max.

We were at some fancy romantic restaurant, but he and I weren't on a date or anything. The girl he was meeting here cancelled so I decided to swoop in and save him some embarrassment, all while scoring some free food.

"You didn't have to, but I appreciate it. It's been a little while."

It's true, I haven't seen Max in a whole week. That may not seem like a lot but it was for Max and I.

"I know, I missed you buying me food." I pouted, grabbing a breadstick.

He chucked, "I feel like you only hang out with me because I buy you food."

That's the only reason friends are useful.

"Of course not, there are other reasons, just give me some time to think about them. "

He reached into his blazer and pulled out a gold envelope "Here, this was accidentally put in my mailbox."

I took it from and wasted no time opening it. It was invitation to some high class event. Why was I getting this?

"Congrats, you whore, you have officially slept your way to the top."

I threw my napkin at him for insulting me.

"I'm not a whore, and I'm not going." I said pouring myself a glass of the champagne that was sitting in the bucket of ice.

I wasn't ready to see him yet, I doubt I could stay mad at him if I heard him out.

"You can't avoid him forever Val, you're gonna have to talk to him someday." He advised.

I can, and I will.

"I will when you do." I countered.

"Val--"

"Where's the waiter?" I asked even though I hadn't looked through the menu yet. I just wanted to change the subject.

=============
Heyyy thanks for making it this far! This was the probably the boringest chapter ever, I know and I'm sorry. The next chapter will be better, I promise you that. But in other news USA WON THE WORLD CUP!!!! I was so happy omg, like finally.

Should Val talk to Alec?

What do you want to see next?

Would you rather be blind or deaf?

Please vote and comment because I love you.

-Jay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 309K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
8.5M 292K 85
He is smart, rich and handsome. A child prodigy. Girls love him and boys respect him. In short he is the epitome of perfection, looked up by everyone...
114 6 53
A CEO meets a rebellious girl and they become friends with benefits Will there be a love triangle ? Jump into the rollercoaster of this story
85.7K 779 8
They're playing a dangerous game, sneaking around in a place where they could easily be caught but I think that's part of the thrill . One hot mess...