Just Let Me Kiss You (Narry)

By eishytomlinson

(Excuse the carrot in here. Was my first fanfic) Harry Styles is living the life, with all his friends, his p... More

Chapter 1 - The Dream
Chapter 2 - Pain
Chapter 3 - Confessions
Chapter 4 - Friends or more?
Chapter 5 - Let's keep it a secret
Chapter 6 - He loves me?
Chapter 7 - You should've told me
Chapter 8 - You did what?
Chapter 9 - No Matter What
Chapter 10 - What do I do?
Chapter 11 - How could you?
Chapter 12 - Break, kisses and forgiveness
Chapter 13 - Never Giving Up
Chapter 14 - Memories
Chapter 15 - Rock Me
Chapter 16 - Smile
Chapter 17 - For him
Chapter 18 - Talk to me
Chapter 19 - Perfect
Chapter 20 - A little bit of pain
Chapter 21 - Always And Forever
Chapter 23 - Crashing down
Epilogue

Chapter 22 - Finally; You're here

1.2K 29 0
By eishytomlinson

Niall's POV

"Niall?" I froze. I felt a light squeeze from my hand and my eyes widened. "Niall?" I slowly lifted my head up and met dark emerald eyes.

"H-Harry?" A weak smile spread across his face. I frowned and pinched my arm with my free hand. Harry's small, weak laugh rang through the room and I frowned at him.

"What are you doing babe?"

"Just making sure I wasn't dreaming". Harry smiled weakly then frowned.

"What happened? Last I remember, I was telling you I would never leave you then everything is just, black". We were silent for a moment. "Niall, have you been crying? Have you slept? Have you even eaten? You look terrible". I awkwardly scratched the back of my neck.

"You went into cardiac arrest". I sighed. "Your heart failed for some unknown reason, and that stopped the blood flow, so you know...when your heart stops you..." I felt a tear drop down my cheek and Harry's thumb was there, wiping it away.

"I'm here now baby, I'm here". I nodded and took a deep breath.

"It took a while for the doctors to come out. And they said they didn't know when you would wake up, I couldn't eat Harry. I couldn't sleep. I couldn't leave you".

"Niall.."

"I know. You're disappointed in me because I didn't do exactly what you would want me to do. I'm sorry Harry. I couldn't".

"How long was I unconscious?"

"About a week".

"What's the date?"

"Fourteenth". Harry's face completely dropped.

"I....I missed..."

"Harry, it doesn't matt-"

"Yes it does Niall. I missed your birthday. I wasn't awake. You sat there crying about me on your birthday..."

"Harry, calm down. My birthday isn't important".

"Please promise me you will eat something?" I nodded. "What time is it anyway?"

"I think it's like 1am". Harry nodded. "How do you feel?"

"Okay. I think. Maybe a bit tired, and weak, but I'm okay".

"I'll go get the nurse". Harry nodded and I walked out of the room.

"Can I help you sir?" I jumped slightly from the unexpected voice and turned around to see a middle aged nurse.

"Ah, yes. Harry Styles just woke up and.."

"Ah yes, I'm very familiar with Mr. Styles". I followed her into the room and took my usual seat in the chair, holding Harry's hand. The nurse gave a disgusted look at our hands but I ignored it.

"Hello Harry, how are you feeling?" Harry frowned at me and I knew exactly what he was thinking. I just shrugged and he turned back to her. I saw a cheeky smile cross his lips. Here we go again.

"I'm great, given my boyfriend is here, holding my hand". She frowned at him, the disgusted look still stuck on her face. "Although I'd love to be doing so much more than holding his hand". She gave us an even more disgusted look. I chuckled. "I'd love for his hand to be in other places right now.." I cracked. I was laughing so hard that my stomach was tightening and I was gasping for air, a small tear escaping the corner of my eye. The look on her face showed pure horror from what Harry's last words were. "You alright there nurse?" I half calmed down and smiled at Harry's cheeky face.

"Um, yes, let's see...I need to check your blood pressure and your heart.."

"Well, hurry up". She rolled her eyes and checked his blood pressure first.

"Can I get you to sit up please". Harry slowly sat up and I saw the nurse slightly fascinated by Harry's toned body. I glared at her as her hands roamed his body with the stethoscope. "Deep breath please". Harry breathed in and out as the nurse continued to touch Harry's chest. I squeezed Harry's hand really tightly trying to hint him. He got it very soon.

"I'd much rather have my sexy boyfriend's hands roaming my body you know?" Jealousy filled her eyes and I smiled.

"It's just procedure Mr. Styles".

"Mhmm. I'd love to see every nurse taking their time, touching a patients chest, maybe I should ask another nurse if Bianca Hunt is allowed to be doing this..."

"Right. Done". I smiled at Harry's scheming ways. Harry pulled me in for a kiss and let out a loud moan just to piss her off. It worked too, the door slammed behind her.

"I love you". I whispered. He smiled cheekily.

"I love you more". Harry pulled me onto the bed next to him and pulled me back, so my back was right against his chest. He hugged me tightly and I smiled from his touch. I closed my eyes.

******

I heard someone clear their throat. I frowned a little, slightly opening my eyes. Harry's arm was still tightly wrapped around my waist, holding me close, his head rested in the crook of my neck. I turned my head slightly to see the homophobic nurse who has a crush on Harry. I groaned.

"What do you want?"

"I need to check Harry's pulse".

"Can't you see he is sleeping?" I groaned.

"Well then I need to wake him up".

"No you don't. I want him to keep on sleeping".

"I'm going to need to ask you to leave sir".

"No can do babe, I can't move as you can see". I huddled closer into Harry's chest and I could feel her shooting daggers into the back of my head. Even though you could barely see it due to Harry's mop of curls. I smiled to myself, with the feeling of Harry's arm wrapped tightly around my waist, his head cuddled into my neck. I felt light kisses on my neck and I tilted my head back more. Harry mover my t-shirt a little- reviling my collar bone. His kisses moved along then someone cleared their throat again. I groaned as Harry's touch left my body.

"Hello Harry, I need to do another check on you". Ugh that voice! I turned around and could see the annoyance in Harry's eyes. Harry sat up and the nurse got her stethoscope. I took a deep breath, trying to keep calm while her hands roamed his body. "Deep breath in". Harry took a breath. "And out". Harry continued to breath as she listened to his back. "You have a very nice heartbeat". Harry and I snapped our heads up to her.

"I'm sorry?" Harry asked.

"It was a compliment Mr. Styles". The nurse took a sideways glance at me and smirked. That bitch. "You have a very toned body. You must be very fit".

"Excuse me?" Harry narrowed his eyes at her.

"I'm complimenting you, usually when someone compliments you, you say thank you". My breathing quickened. Harry must have noticed because he took my hand in his and squeezed it. "You also have beautiful eyes". I squeezed Harry's hand tighter. "Unlike that one next to you. I bet he has the most scrawny, skinny little body. Must be very unattractive. Too unattractive for you especially". Tears filled my eyes. "He couldn't even compare to you". Before I knew it I was running out of the room and down the corridor, tears spilling over my eyes. She's right. I'm unattractive. I'm not good enough for Harry. He deserves so much more. I'm a scrawny little stick. No muscle.

I found myself in the bathroom, sitting against the wall with my hair in my hands. What if Harry agreed with her? What if they're kissing right now? What if their hands are roaming each others body's?

"Sir?" I looked up to see a middle aged nurse observing me, a worried look across their face.

"Y-yeah?"

"I know it may be personal, but are you okay?" He kneeled down in front of me. More tears dropped. I slightly nodded and he frowned. "Did someone pass away? Or get a small life expectancy?" I shook my head vigorously. "Are you unsure about if someone is okay?" I shook my head again. He frowned. I took a deep breath.

"My boyfriend came in here having lost a lot of blood. And not long after he woke up..he...he went into cardiac arrest and only woke up last night and the nurse is homophobic and likes my boyfriend and she kept on running her hands along his body and...and she was complementing him and she...she said that I'm unattractive and scrawny and...she was right. I'm not good enough for him.." A sob escaped my lips and I clenched my hair.

"Sir, please...please stop crying. Who is this nurse? This is against policy". I just shook my head. "Could you tell me the patients na-" before he could finish his sentence there was a alarming noise coming from down the hall. There were nurses yelling and screaming, and I heard Harry's voice. He was mad. He was really mad. The nurse got up from in front of me and ran out the bathroom. I sniffled and slowly followed him out to see frantic nurses trying to get into the room. Harry's yelling got louder the closer I got.

"SHE FUCKING KISSED ME!" I froze and felt my heart stop. They kissed? She kissed him? No! No no no! "SHE FUCKING TOUCHED ME! DO YOU REALLY THINK I CAN CALM DOWN!? SHE PRACTICALLY TOLD MY INSECURE BOYFRIEND HE WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!"

"Sir, please stop packing your bag, we cannot discharge you.."

"WELL MAKE IT HAPPEN! I AM NOT STAYING HERE!"

"Sir, will you please calm down, we are on this case, this nurse will be fired or suspended I assure you". I stood frozen, tears dropping down my cheeks.

"Excuse me?" I blinked and looked up to the nurse that was in the bathroom earlier. "Is this your boyfriend?" I nodded hesitantly and the nurse had his hand on my back, leading me into the room.

"Where are you going with him?" A nurse stepped in front of us.

"Trust me Georgia". She frowned but nodded, stepping aside. He led me into the room and I saw Harry frantically packing his suitcase. I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. He turned around and I saw his eyes water.

"Niall, please tell me you didn't listen to her? You're perfect okay? Your body is perfect, you are attractive, I love you and only you okay? I promise you I will never leave you.." I crashed my lips on his just to shut him up. I know he will never leave me. I know he loves me. But he always feels the need to convince me. I smiled into the kiss and so did Harry. I pulled away and entwined our fingers, looking at our hands-intertwined together. "I love you Niall".

"I love you Harry". He smiled a dimpled smile. "Now I think you need to get back in that bed, you haven't exactly recovered.." Harry sighed but nodded. We walked back over to the bed and Harry lay down, pulling me with him. I rested my head on his chest and he held his arm around me tightly. "So, what was it like?"

"What was what like?"

"Your...coma..or being unconscious..I dunno". I shrugged.

"It was just like I was having a dream".

"What happened in your dream?"

"Well, I was in a suit, standing right next to the most gorgeous human I have ever seen, a priest standing before us. I held their hands in mine, looking directly into their beautiful eyes, as I said my vowels. The priest said I could kiss the beautiful human before me, and that's what I did. Our family and friends congratulated us and we signed the marriage registration. We left the beautiful beach and went to the reception where I had my first dance with my new life long partner". Harry's fingers were soothingly running through my hair as I listened to his heartbeat and his vibrated voice as he talked. But I couldn't stop myself from wondering who he was talking about. He hasn't made any hint as to whether it was me or someone else. "We had the most amazing night and after we headed to our perfect honeymoon. We went to France and straight to our hotel and he made the most amazing love I have ever had. We cuddled together, loving the presence of our new perfect life partners. We explored France the next day, having the best time of our lives. When we were back home at our amazing apartment we were greeted by our little girl Darcy. Yes, OUR little girl Darcy Horan Styles". I felt a tear drop down my cheek. Harry giggled. He messed with me that entire time. I slapped him on his arm as a smile crept on my lips. "As if it wouldn't be you Nialler, I only love you". We were silent for a minute. "How about a shower? I'm in need of one.." I nodded and sat up.

"Yeah, go ahead. I should head home anyway.."

"Together".

"Oh god yes! You have no idea how much I've been dying with this sexu-" Harry giggled at me and I felt a blush creep to my cheeks.

"Come on sexy, I'm going to give you what you deserve".

****

Harry and I had an amazing time in the shower. Really. It was amazing. I walked through the front door, taking a deep breath.

"Hello? Mum? Greg?" I closed the door behind me and walked into the kitchen. There was no sign of mum or Greg anywhere so I just went up to my room and put my ear phones in my ears, listening to a song I could definitely relate to from the past week. I closed my eyes.

When you try your best but you don't succeed

When you get what you want but not what you need

When you feel so tired but you can't sleep

Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face

When you lose something you can't replace

When you love someone but it goes to waste

Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home

And ignite your bones

And I will try to fix you

And high up above or down below

When you're too in love to let it go

But if you never try you'll never know

Just what you're worth

Lights will guide you home

And ignite your bones

And I will try to fix you

Tears stream down your face

When you lose something you cannot replace

Tears stream down your face

And I

Tears stream down your face

I promise you I will learn from my mistakes

Tears stream down your face

And I

Lights will guide you home

And ignite your bones

And I will try to fix you

I blinked away the tears that were developing in my eyes. The thought about if Harry had really gone, I couldn't stand it. What if he had? What would happen to me? I couldn't handle it. I would probably kill myself. I have already tried that however. The feelings I went through when I found out Jake cheated on me completely broke me. I clicked the next button until I found a song I had on repeat when the whole break up happened. It's funny how I can really relate to so many songs from my life. But they always seem to be broken times.

I walk a lonely road

The only one that I have ever known

Don't know where it goes

But it's home to me and I walk alone

I walk this empty street

On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

When the city sleeps

And I'm the only one and I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me

My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating

Sometimes I wish someone up there will find me

'til then I walk alone

Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, aaah-ah,

Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah

I'm walking down the line

That divides me somewhere in my mind

On the border line

Of the edge and where I walk alone

Read between the lines

What's fucked up and everything's alright

Check my vital signs

To know I'm still alive and I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me

My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating

Sometimes I wish someone up there will find me

'til then I walk alone

Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, aaah-ah

Ah-ah, ah-ah

I walk alone

I walk a...

I walk this empty street

On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

When the city sleeps

And I'm the only one and I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me

My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating

Sometimes I wish someone up there will find me

'til then I walk alone...

This song was what I listened to on repeat while I sat in a mental institution for two months. That as well as another song. They saw I was a danger to myself so I was locked up. I didn't have any earphones of course cos you can strangle yourself with them. I never thought a band like Green Day would help me with something like that. The next song came on and it was the exact one I listened to with Boulevard of Broken Dreams. The exact same songs.

It doesn't hurt me.

You wanna feel how it feels?

You wanna know, know that it doesn't hurt me?

You wanna hear about the deal I'm making?

You be running up that hill

You and me be running up that hill

And if I only could,

Make a deal with God,

And get him to swap our places,

Be running up that road,

Be running up that hill,

Be running up that building.

If I only could, oh...

You don't want to hurt me,

But see how deep the bullet lies.

Unaware that I'm tearing you asunder.

There is thunder in our hearts, baby.

So much hate for the ones we love?

Tell me, we both matter, don't we?

You, be running up that hill

You and me, be running up that hill

You and me won't be unhappy.

And if I only could,

Make a deal with God,

And get him to swap our places,

Be running up that road,

Be running up that hill,

Be running up that building,

If I only could, oh...

'C'mon, baby, c'mon, c'mon, darling,

Let me steal this moment from you now.

C'mon, angel, c'mon, c'mon, darling,

Let's exchange the experience, oh...'

And if I only could,

Make a deal with God,

And get him to swap our places,

Be running up that road,

Be running up that hill,

With no problems

With no problems

If I only could, be running up that hill.

More tears streamed down my face from the memories.

"Niall?" I sat up to see mum standing in the doorway. I quickly pulled my earphones out of my ears.

"Mum.." I stood up and pulled her into a tight hug. "I am so sorry mum, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean anything I said. I am so sorry. I love you okay? I am so glad that you are my mother. You are a amazing mum".

"Shh, Niall it's okay, why are you crying?" Mum rubbed my back and I sobbed on her shoulder.

"Just...memories. When Jake and I broke up. When you nearly...and when I tried to ki.." I sobbed again and mum hugged me tighter.

"It's okay Niall. How is Harry? Has he been healthy? Got his memory?" I nodded.

"I have something for you mum".

"What is it sweetie?" I pulled her to my bed and grabbed my guitar, sitting cross legged. Mum sat on the edge and looked at me. I smiled to her and started to play.

There's no one in town I know

You gave us some place to go.

I never said thank you for that.

I thought I might get one more chance.

What would you think of me now,

so lucky, so strong, so proud?

I never said thank you for that,

now I'll never have a chance.

May angels lead you in.

Hear you me my friends.

On sleepless roads the sleepless go.

May angels lead you in.

So what would you think of me now,

so lucky, so strong, so proud?

I never said thank you for that,

now I'll never have a chance.

May angels lead you in.

Hear you me my friends.

On sleepless roads the sleepless go.

May angels lead you in.

And if you were with me tonight,

I'd sing to you just one more time.

A song for a heart so big,

god wouldn't let it live.

May angels lead you in.

Hear you me my friends.

On sleepless roads the sleepless go.

May angels lead you in.

Hear you me my friends.

On sleepless roads the sleepless go.

May angels lead you in.

Mum started to cry and I let a single tear drop down my cheek.

"I wrote it after the accident. I thought I was going to lose you. I just..." Mum's hand sat on my knee.

"It's beautiful".

"You know how much I love Harry, don't you mum?"

"Yes, I think. How much do you love him exactly?"

"He is my world mum. I could never live without him. The way he makes me feel when he smiles, the way he looks at me, his eyes, his hair, his caring, his kindness, his heart.."

"Where are you leading to Niall?"

"Well...ah...I ran into someone on my date with Harry a few weeks ago....and I know you may not be very happy with my decision...I think you didn't want me to do anything with him ever again..."

"Niall, spit it out".

"Just...don't get mad...okay? I think it's the right thing to-"

"Bloody hell Niall! Spit it out!"

"I want to go visit dad". Shock crossed mum's face. "With Harry".

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N

Okay, I know there is a lot of lyrics in here. Sorry about that. But it all fits in. Sorry I have taken so long to update. I haven't been very motivated. This is the second last chapter. There will be one more then the epilogue..and I will start writing the sequel I guess. I have decided on the name for the sequel.

"Beginning of forever"

What do you think!? Let me know!!

Make sure you leave comments pleeeeeeeeeaaaase!? I love to hear what you think and I love feedback.

Narry gif on the side for your Narry hearts ---------->

Songs-

Fix you : Coldplay

Boulevard of Broken Dreams : Green Day

Running Up That Hill : Placebo

Hear You Me : Jimmy Eat World

Okay. There you go. COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 92 19
Harry Styles and Niall Horan have been best friends forever ever since they were kids. Niall was perfect, perfect grades, perfect body, perfect every...
496K 15.8K 35
One Direction; the most famous boyband in the world. As Niall, Harry, Louis, Zayn and Liam take over the world, two of the boys start to have strong...
1.5M 44.1K 66
Harry Styles is the 'Ladies man' of the world famous boy band One Direction, except nobody knows that it's not the ladies he's interested in. It's hi...
25.1K 647 22
Niall and Harry have always had these odd thoughts around each other. Maybe they were there all along. They never really understood them. But when Ha...