White Collar

By Carl4776

Neal Caffery is an "ex" criminal who is now a consultant to an FBI agent named Peter Burke. Together they bot... More

Author's Note/Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 5

1K 33 2
By Carl4776

Peter Burke

As I walk into the van with Neil, he starts to talk about coming back to do some more investigating.

As I drop Neil off at his "apartment/mansion rent" he tells me,"Come in. I gotta' show you something."

We walk into his room and Mozzie is sitting at the table drinking a glass of wine.

"So. Look who the cat dragged in," Mozzie says.

"Shut up Mozzie," Neil says.

"Tell him," Neil says.

He spits out his wine from his mouth, and yells,"You didn't tell him?! You want me to do it? You know how I am with revealing things like this."

"Just do it," Neil says.

He starts to talk,"I scanned the fingerprints off of the blood. It's the victim's. And.... Mrs. Suit."

My jaw drops and my heart starts to pound like a drum teamed up with a snare. Then my heart stops like a drop in a song. I am speechless for a few seconds then I turn to Neil and yell,"You knew this?! And you didn't give a damn to freaking tell me?! That my wife was kidnapped by killers! Neil. I thought we could be friends again. But, now since you can't tell me something like this. I can be an acquaintance. But NOT friends. I am starting to think that wasn't your ex either."

My voice started to raise higher each word I spoke and I can feel my face starting to burn of fury as I speak.

Then I say,"Now, let's hunt some kidnappers, and get my wife back."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 417 199
◦•●◉✿ "𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥-" "𝐈𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬."✿◉●•◦ ★·.·'¯'·.·★ 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘐 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘥𝘦�...
31.3K 923 8
( '𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'.... 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌, 𝐧𝐨, 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 ) ( 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙪𝙥, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐦. ) ( 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝐭...
7.1K 427 23
' I learn that his name was Marvel'. - Katniss, Catching Fire Entering the Hunger Games was always a big thing for the Careers-winning and bringing...
62.4K 1.4K 43
Riverdale Fanfiction Erin Keller, fifthteen and Kevin Keller's younger sister and daughter to Sheriff Keller. She hates the South Side Serpents...