The Other Argent ➵ Stiles Sti...

By SpanishCandy

"We all go a little mad sometimes." [#9 IN "TEEN WOLF"] Cover by idkmstiles Itsselenastiles owns Stella Argent More

PART I
[00]
[01]
[02]
[04]
[05]
[06]
[07]
[08]
[09]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
PART II
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
Holy crap ✔

[03]

66.7K 1.9K 2.8K
By SpanishCandy

IT had been exactly 3 weeks since Stella came to town and it has been already a very bumpy life experience. Beacon Hills was the exact opposite of New York. There was less people there than in New York.

Although, Stella has been stressing out over the whole supernatural and her grades as well. She had also created new friendships with other people.

Scott and her have gotten closer. They were able to talk to each other about exactly anything and whenever. It was as if those two had clicked instantly.

Isaac and her were like two puppies circling each other all the time. They loved to play jokes on each other but they would also be very protective of each other. You hurt one of them then the other comes after you in a split second.

Derek and her were having a very difficult relationship. They were both just so stubborn and short tempered that it would create problems between the two. But of course there was times where he would make sure that she was okay.

Lydia and her were pretty god damn good together. The two are inseparable and it scared Allison a tiny bit.

Now, Stiles.... Stiles and her are constantly arguing with each other. Always throwing a sarcastic comment towards each other every single day. There is actually not a single day where the two would communicate like normal human beings.

It was more difficult between the two due to the lack of trust that Stiles has on her. He doesn't trust the brunette at all. That is because ever since she came into town the murders started to happen.

Coach slammed a heavy text book onto the desk making everyone jump in their seats.

"The stock market is based on two principles. What are they?" He asked the whole class while walking towards the front.

No one rose their hand but Scott who was slowly rose his hand with a confident smile on his face.

Stella only rolled her eyes at how he's trying to 'improve' as a better student. She knew nothing was going to change and although she didn't know him in sophomore year but since she was also a part of the supernatural world. She knew nothing was going to change as long as evil creatures keep coming.

"Yes, McCall, you can go to the bathroom. Anybody else?" Coach sighed and then asked the class once again.

"Uh no, coach. I know the answer." Scott says awkwardly.

Then, coach bursted out laughing loudly.

"Oh, you're serious." He says once he was done laughing at Scott.

"Yes. Risk and Reward." He answered proudly and coach face turned into a surprise one.

"Wow! Who are you? And what have you done to McCall? Don't answer that. I like you better." Coach grinned and it was really weird. It was like how a pedophile would smile at you.

"Does anybody have a quarter? A quarter?"

Stiles started to reach into his pocket looking for a quarter. But then instead of a quarter, the XXL condom fell down and hit the ground grabbing everyone's attention.

What Stiles did next was going to have Stella get stuck into the situation as well.

He had turned his head around to look at the brunette who was only looking at him with a smirk. A teasing smirk was on her face which made Coach Finstock assume that those two had done something the other night.

Coach Finstock walked up to the condom, bent down and picked it up. He looked at it clearly and then gave it to Stiles without breaking character.

"Stilinski, I think you, uh... You dropped this. And congratulations, Stilinski, Argent." Coach tells the two teenagers which made Stella open her mouth wide.

"Woah, hey! Why do you think I'm involve with.... this thing?" Stella asked Coach, pointing at the boy in front of her.

"Hey! I'm not that bad." Stiles fought back offended.

"I can practically see the sexual tension between you two bozo's." Coach answered her question causing everyone to laugh.

•••

"Together! Forever! You broke up with me over text message. Yeah you want me back. I know you do. You said my sis-" Stella was singing loudly but her earbuds got yanked out making her to stop in mid lyric.

"Sweety, I love you, but you're embarrassing yourself. And me." Lydia tells her with so much sass.

"Straight forward." Stella nodded at her. "I like it."

"I want one." Lydia sighed dreamingly when she saw the twins walked into the library.

Stella only looked at Aiden who was staring right back at her with that stupid smirk of his. She licked her dry lips as she just stared back at him, biting her bottom lip.

No one knew what was going on between the two teenagers. They have been sneaking around with each other for a week now and it was still going on. So, when Lydia was interested in him she was going to have to mark her territory better.

Allison looked up at her and then behind her to see the twins as well. She grinned and looked back at Lydia again.

"Which one?" She asked softly with a grin.

"The straight one, obviously." Lydia responded as if Allison was an idiot.

"What if it's not a symbol? What if it's actually a logo?" Allison asked when she picked up a bottle.

Allison looked up to see the two girls were now gone.

Looking behind her she saw Stella talking to Aiden with her hand placed on top of his chest. He was just staring down at her with a light in his eyes.

Lydia only huffed and walked back to her seat with a pout. Allison was only able to look at her with a sympathetic look on her face.

"She's so lucky that I already love her so damn much." Lydia whined as she stared at Stella grabbing onto his hand, pulling him out of the library as he had a smirk plastered onto his face.

"Should I even wonder where they are going or should I just not bother?" Allison asked out loud making Lydia scoff.

"Your plan to have Stiles and Stella together is already failing, honey. There's no way that Stella is going to have an interest on Stiles."

Aiden's back hit against the male lockers making a loud sound, they both ended up bursting out in laughter making their lips pull away from each other.

"We're so clumsy."

"You're clumsy. You are the one who pushed me against the lockers. By the way that hurt." Aiden moaned in pain playfully because he was shirtless against the cold lockers.

"And princess? I'm the one who takes charge." He growled and picked her up so that her legs were now wrapped around his waist, her arms wrapped around his neck.

"Hm, we'll see about that, babe." She says in a hushed deep voice, grabbing his face harshly and pulling his head up so that she was able to kiss him better.

Her lips started to trail down his neck but he got tired of her teasing so he had flipped them around so that her bare back was against the lockers. She hissed from the coldness but he had shushed her by smashing his lips against her.

Stella's shirt and bra was hiding under Aiden's shirt on the ground near them.

The alpha werewolf put her back on the ground but their lips were still attached to each other. Not wanting to separate for air but of course that's what they needed to be able to continue later.

"Are you sure?"

"Why do you always ask me that question? If I wasn't sure about this then I wouldn't be here in a disgusting locker room unbuttoning your pants." Stella replied to his answer her tongue sticking out a bit as she was unbuttoning his dark jeans.

Aiden only stared at her beautiful face with a frown on his lips. He didn't know why he would ask her that question all the time before they would have sex. The question would just come out of his mouth every time.

He shook his thoughts away and then replaced his frown with a smirk. Quickly, pulling down his pants after she unzipped it. That's when he took off her pants, lifting her up once again.

Her hands firmly holding onto his cheeks. Smashing her lips with his with so much lust but yet passion was still in the kiss.

Aiden didn't waste any time to walk them to a wide bench that was away from the door so if anyone came in they were able to have time to grab their stuff and bolt it.

"You're so fucking beautiful." He says breathily when he pulled his lips away from her once again to tell her that making her to let out a soft moan at how raspy his voice was.

"Only I can touch you like this." He growled into her ear before nibbling onto her ear, gently putting her on the bench as he was hovering over her.

Stella didn't bother to comment something witty to him as she kept her eyes shut and enjoyed the moment with him.

Allison did tell her not to have sex with strangers but Stella knew who Aiden was so technically she wasn't having sex with a stranger. The thought of that accidentally made her let out a small breathy laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 8.6K 41
"I don't care how many people you have killed, you are the love of my life, you understand me?" ━━━━━━ by k.stilinski Season 1-2 Please don't copyrig...
171K 4.8K 29
the one where another Argent comes to town - [ book 1 of The Argent Series ] | season 3A | based on the show Teen Wolf written by Jeff Davis, and the...
1M 32.1K 24
𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔢𝔩. ❛ I SEE BOTH SIDES LIKE CHANEL ❜ All Isabelle Nightly wanted was to reconnect with her brother and save...
100K 4.5K 36
the pack had a very normal summer. no supernatural incidents or situations happening. after the whole kissing thing that happened, aurora has been tr...