I create my own dance- Dance...

By nana-chan27

Vampires in love. Its a crazy thing especially if it's the queen. But what can we do. She loves you and you'r... More

Oc
Now let us dance

The Howling

323 7 3
By nana-chan27

This is a story of a promise.It is a fairy tale about a great demon queen and the lone young man who devoted everything to her. Back then, I still believed that this began on that day. That is what I had always believed. "Vampires" were the hot topic at the time. However, whenever the topic came up, The boy's mood would worsen for some reason. That's right. I didn't know yet and he himself had also forgotten at that time. Their story began long ago. It was long before I met him, Akira Kaburagi, that this tale began. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akira Kaburagi (Regendorf)

Sister Laura- Since the Empire had been overthrown, the rebek Balkan lords could no longer enter the country--

Student- It's Dracula!

Sister Laura- That's...right. That example was about Romania's Vlad Țepeș.

Student2- Wh-What?

Student3- Dracula really existed?

Student 4- You didn't know?

Student 5- Wasn't the Queen and the Princess also named Țepeș?

Sister Laura- Please be quiet. Quiet, everyone! Vlad 3 is just a common model used for movies--

All this talk about those stupid vampire sisters is really giving me a headache. I stood up making everyone stare at me and quite down.

Me- Sister Laura.

Sister Laura- Y-Yes?

Me- I'm sorry, but I can't hold it in can I go to the bathroom? *Smile's while rubbing the back of his neck*.

Sister Laura- Oh, all right.. Go ahead.

Student- What's with that? Don't scare me like that.

Ryohei- Geeze, whatever will we do with you?

I walked down the long hallway going outside. The wind was blowing steadily and made the flowers shake.Dammit. Why? My heart feels restless.

(Back inside)

News lady- According to an announcement by the Prime Minister, the Țepeș sisters have legally purchased the rights to the entire Tokyo Land Reclamation #0. As a result, the government is being pressed about the situation.

Student- Are you serious? Vampires sure  have a lot of money...

Student 2- Who would believe in vampires?

Student- Hey, I saw it on last week's Astraea. They're real.

Student 3- But if vampires are real, then maybe other things are, too. Like werewolves.

Student 2- Or Frankenstein?

(Back Outside)

I was laying on a bench outside looking up at the clear blue sky before someones shadow passed over me.

Me- Yuki?

Yuki- Bento delivery service!

I sat up looking at the girl in front of me. Sudden wind came lifting up her skirt she through up the bento's to cover herself luckily I caught them.

Me- Safe!

When I looked back up at Yuki her face was red and she had pleading eyes.

Yuki- You mean out! You saw.

Me- I didn't.

Yuki- You're lying! You definitely saw them!

Me- I said I didn't!

She looked at closely but I looked away from her.

Me- Fine, I saw them. I happened to see them. Sorry. I'll forget about them soon, so it's fine, right?

Yuki- I don't want that either.

Me- Well which is it?

Yuki- *Mutters to herself* Well, if you're like that, it seems like you're not interested in these things...

Me- Did you say something?

I put my hand on her shoulder and smile.

Me- Thank you, Yuki. You came because you were worried, right? Since I, you know... Since I ran out of class.

Yuki- Blockhead.

Me- Huh?

Yuki- Forget it.

President- Saegusa-san? There's something I wanted to ask you regarding the Treasurer's Report. Do you have a moment?

Yuki- Of course, President!

Yuki ran over to the President turning to stick her tongue out at me.

Ryohei- Man, he's so spineless.

I walk over to the window where Ryohei was.

Me- Well, would it have been better to go along with it?

Ryohei- Then you'd deserve to get beaten up.

Me- See?

We laughed.

Ryohei- Saegusa's great, isn't she?

Me- Yeah...

Ryohei- Hey, why aren't you serious about it?

Me- Serious about what?

Ryohei- A lot of things. 

I chuck closing my eyes and blowing head.

Me- It's hard to put it into words, but I have a feeling... that things are fine this way.

Ryohei- You really have changed... You used to be a lot cooler.. or something... But I guess there's no helping it. My bad.

Student- Ah! There he is! Kuze!

Three student walked up to Ryohei.

Student 2- Can you let us use the broadcasting room after school?

Ryohei - I can, but... What for? 

Student 3- Queen Constance is doing another interview!

Student- We want to see it on the big screen.

Ryohei- Ah, then I can't give you permission. There's no way vampires exist. Don't be manipulated by the mass media.

I rolled my eyes hearing that name.

Students1/2/3- Maaannnn...

Student 3- Kaburagi, say something!  You want to see Constance-chan too, right?

Me- Constance-chan?

Student 2- Wake up man. This is Constance-chan we're talking about here. The famous Vampire Queen along with the cute little Princess Mina!

Me- Oh.

Student 3- Don't give me that! Weren't you also interviewed on that Astraea show?

Me- I'm not really interested. I don't watch the news or TV, either.

After saying this I walked away not wanting to answer any more of their questions.

Student- Ah, hey, Kaburagi!

Another stupid conversation about vampires. What's wrong with me? There was a rustle in bushes, I turned and saw a girls face. Once she saw me looking she hid again.

Me- Uhhh

I began to walk away but the girl followed me, so i sped up and so did she. Finally I stopped and not to my surprise so did she. She started to crawled out of the bush.

Me- *Sigh* Do you have some business with me? Hey!

She stood starting to run out of the bush but I caught her. The sunglasses she was wearing fell off as she turned around to face me. Her eyes filled with tears. My head started to pound as I felt like I had seen this girl before. Her long white hair with her pick/purple eyes brimming with tears. I fell to the floor as the girl ran towards me. She started to back away but I couldn't pay attention right now head head felt like it was being stabbed with needles.

Yuki- Akira!

The girl ran away as I was left there when Yuki came.

(Later)

Yuki- Will you really be okay by yourself?

Me- Yeah. Sorry for making you worry.

Yuki- You really surprised me.

Me- Yeah... I was also surprised.

Yuko pulled on my sleeve stopping me from walking.

Yuki- You know, head injuries are pretty scary... Something like that might happen again. You need to face your fears, and listen to what the doctor says.

I looked at Yuki with the worry in her eyes and felt really bad for her having to deal with me all the time.

Me- I got it.

Yuki- Then promise me. Promise that you'll see a doctor about what happened to day and have him take a look at you.

Yuki stuck out her pinky, when it happened again a flash of two hands promising each other something. But what is the promise? And who are they?

Me- Don't worry. I'll make sure to go.

Yuki put her pinky down and looked at me.

Yuki- Ok...

(After)

Me- Never serious... Huh?

I looked up to see a chopper in the sky.

Girl- First: Drink from the lifeblood of humans.

I stopped in my tracks hearing that. I backed up to see the girl from earlier on the TV. But then I saw a girl running around with a sheet on her head.

Girl- Second: Live and unrestrained life with an immortal body.

She lifted the sheet and on her face was a creepy mask.

Girl- Third: If anyone attempts to disrupt the order of this world...* throws sheet in the air and takes off mask* Then slay him!

Me- Constance Țepeș!

Constance- It's been a long time... Akira.

Akira- H-How do you know my name?

Constance- Do you really not remember me? That's  fine because I remember you.

Me- Is this for real?

Constance- What the fact that I'm a vampire or are you debating whether I'm the real Constance Țepeș either way the answer shall be no different. I'm a genuine--

I began to walk away to try to get away from this weird stalker girl.

Constance- H-Hey!

She jumped down from where she was but stepped on her long victorian dress falling to the ground.

Constance- Ah!

I stopped turning around to see her sitting on her butt with a pained expression.

Constance- Ugh it's impossible to move in this thing!

I walked towards her putting out my hand for her to take but the weird part is I don't even know why I did it. She smirked and took my hand.

Constance- Don't assume that I'm always this clumsy.

Me- Why did you come to me?

She looked away from me with a sad expression.

Me- Why were you crying back there?

Constance- Because I got to see you again...

I heard a shot and two missals came towards me and Constance.

Me-My Queen!

I tackled her letting the pass over us.

Me- Dammit! What the hell is going on!?

Constance- You..?

It was at that moment that I realized what I had just down and how we were positioned. 

Me- Why did I... Protect you..?

Constance- I guess old habits do die hard...

The chopper from earlier came around the corner of a building and began to shoot towards the Queen and I. I picked her up in my arms and began to run.

Me- What was with those guys?

Constance- Well, it appears that numerous people are after my life. Humans and non-humans alike.

Me- So why did they that all of a sudden?

Constance- There are people like that, as well. At any rate, I will not perish so easily. Well, until now, at least... The lightblocking gel is about to lose its effectiveness.

Me- Lightblocking gel?

Constance- It is the ointment we use to counter the cell destruction caused by exposure to the sun. I don't have much time maybe a minute left?

Me- What will happen then?

Constance- Isn't it obvious  I will be reduced to ash.

Me- Hey! Don't say that so casually!

Constance- Now what shall I do? I have some gel in my bag but...

Me- Dammit! Why am I going along with something like this?

Constance- I wonder, why?

Me- That's what I want to know, My Queen.

She stood still turning around slowly.

Constance- Can you turn around while I undress?

Me- Oh umm yea.

I heard her struggle a bit as she took her dress off but she finally got it.

Constance- Don't try anything funny.

Me- Who would want such an immature body.

But when I turned around to look at her I couldn't help but stare it wasn't what I expected at all she did have mature features in some places...

Constance- Immature body? I guess I do...

She handed me the bottle of gel,

Me- I have to rub it on you, too?!

Constance- What's the matter? Given my immature body, you should be fine, should you not?

Me- Of course I have no problem with this!

Constance- Ok then put it on me already.

She sat facing the wall. I slowly went towards her with the gel on my hands. I couldn't focus like I said she did have some mature spots and where I was supposed to rubbed was near one.

Me- Hey- Have you always been targeted like this?

Constance- Well I am the queen...

Me- Then why were you out walking by yourself? What's up with that?

She put her hand on mine and turned towards me.

Constance- My pinky finger beckoned me here. That's why I took a gamble, and revealed myself. But it appears I lost seeing as how you don't remember me...

There was a footstep in the near distance and it was getting closer.

Me- Who's there?!

Police1- It's the police!

Police2- There was an explosion in the neighborhood. What are you two doing here? Would you mind if we asked you a few questions?

It was weird but I felt like I could smell their lies.

Me- Stay back!

They charged towards me the women fighting me first. I kept dodging I refuse to hit a women. Constance fought the man. She grabbed his arm twisting it the flipping him in the air. The women then went after her. By shooting something. Constance used the man as a shield flipping over him towards the woman grabbing her by her neck.

Constance- How uncanny of you to discern that these two were assassins.

Me- I ummm I smelt it?

Constance- A human, are you? Whose subordinate? Well, I need not force the answer out of you. Sooner  or later, you will tell me from your own free will.

Constance- Do not forget! This is what I am! The true form of the Vampire Queen.

She bit into her neck with her fangs as her eyes turned dark violet. It was like she was another person the smell of blood filled the room. When she was done the blood dripped from her mouth and she smirked.

(Later)

Constance- If we go there, no one will lay a hand on us. You have my gratitude.

Me- You're..really a vampire, aren't you?

Constance- That's what I have been trying to tell you.

Me- Why did you suddenly reveal yourself, and create your own country?

Constance- Battle preparations. perhaps... In that case, I have a question for you. Are you happy with the life you have right now?

Me- I have no memories. I had an accident around this time last year. Laughable, isn't it? 16 years gone, just like that. But... even like this... I made friends like them-- people are concerned about me. That's why... Probably.

Constance- Well the I should take my leave. A queen shouldn't be out this late.

She hopped up onto a ledge and kissed my cheek. I was really surprised.

Constance- Akira...

Before she could say anything else almost all the car headlights turned on blinding me for a moment. A man hanging upside down appeared.

Man- I have been waiting for you. Although it is late, I have been instructed to escort you, Your Royal Highness.

Constance- Ooh? Where to? 

Man-To our organization.

Constance- Humph, a different group.

Me- H-Hey?

Constance- Stay back! This is the domain of the night. You who live in the sunlight must not set foot here!

Man- Look at me, Your Royal Highness!

The man then transformed into a huge spider!?

Constance- You!

Man- It's useless!

Constance- Oh whose blood are you!?

Me- Dammit!

Man- Don't get in my way!

He webbed me dragging me across the floor and up in to the sky, along with Constance. He slammed me hard on top of a building. But put constance into his web. He continued to pound my body into a wall.

Constance- Stop it! He has nothing to do with this!

My body was slammed again and again and again.

Man- Oh? Is he that important to you? Just as I though. In that case...

Constance- stop!!

He tossed me up into the sky. I could hear her. I could faintly see the tear flow down her pale cheeks.

(Flashback 3rd person)

A little boy by the name of Akira wandered through the flower garden. He could hear sobbing in the faint distance. That's when he saw her. A little girl with pure white hair and pale skin. She was really beautiful but she was crying so hard he just wanted to help.

Little Akira- Why are you crying? Does your stomach hurt? Don't cry. I'll make you a promise. I will protect you. I'll always be by your side. That's why...

(Flashback Ends)

Me- That's why... You shouldn't cry...

Constance- Akira!

I hit the ground with excruciating pain but it didn't matter. My eyes glowed yellow as I lepped building from building. It was like my body wasn't even my body anymore, but it felt so natural.

Man- It can't be! He's..

Me- That's right.. I am.. The Earth Caln!

Man- S-Stay back!!

He shot his webbs at me but I dodged everyone of them. I tore his body to shreds with my claws.

Constance- Akira!

The webb the Queen was tied in fell apart leaving her to fall. I jumped off the building catching her in my arms as I transform back into my human form. I howled in happiness.

Constance- Akira..

She hugged me tight not letting me go and I didn't want her to.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a story of a promise.It is a fairy tale about a great demon queen and the lone young man who devoted everything to her ... Beautiful and ephemeral... A fairy tale of love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 17K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
192K 8.3K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
278K 11.4K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
904K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one