The Blindfold » l.t au

By EvieNight

(Currently under revision and editing) An Intern at NBC, a crude Architect and lots of kink ❝He had a thing f... More

The Blindfold
one ✔
two ✔
three ✔
four ✔
five ✔
six ✔
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
Important
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
epilogue

twenty seven

1.4K 37 9
By EvieNight

I am so so sorry for being away for so long but finally things seem to settle down so I'll update frequently (hopefully) 

Please vote and comment and let me know what you think? 

Thank you for 14K reads like seriously how did this story get so far. 

..

We were cuddled on the couch, and I was marveling at how nice it felt to hold the soft body of a woman in your arms. I haven't cuddled anyone since college, and I forgot how good it was.

Lola was silent, running her hands under my shirt and stroking my flesh softly. She hadn't said anything after my confession, and I didn't need her to. The same confession was written on her face, even as she refused to voice it. Was it what really liking someone felt like? Maybe I was fooling myself to call it liking at all. I was...obsessed with her. Positively, I'd break the arm of any man who tried to touch her ever again.

"Louis," her voice was soft, breathy.

"Yeah?"

"Have you ever been in love?" I tensed at the question, feeling my entire body go rigid at the sudden flash of memories. She raised her head to look at me, concerned.

"I was, I think. Probably not." I sighed heavily. "But it was unhealthy. She was toxic."

She kissed my jaw, a small chaste kiss. "Tell me about it?"

I closed my eyes, exhaling harshly. "I was in college—young, a lot less player than now—and it was my sophomore year. We were in a party and that's where I met Angela, my first and last toxic decision."

"Her name doesn't match her persona, does it?" Lola murmurs, curling tighter around me.

I laughed once. "Yes, you'd think she's an angel when all she'd ever been was the daughter of Satan."

"Anyway. We clicked right away after that party, and I was so into her. She was wild and fierce, with stunning body and great mind. She was clever, and she was the wet dream of every guy back then, including me."

Lola snickered and I smiled, agreeing silently with her.

"You have to realize then what it felt like when this stunning girl was interested in me. It was like the world was reversed, guys were envious of me, and girls just wanted to be around us, to take sniffs of the fame it gave them. It seems unbelievable, but she was that desirable."

"Things changed quickly. We made love and it was fantastic—until you, she was the best lay in my life. We were inseparable. She practically lived in my dorm room and we arranged our lectures to be together most, if not all, time. It's not until the end of first semester that things went tits up."

I wasn't sure if my tension was so visible like I thought, but Lola suddenly strode my thighs, kissing me almost violently and shoving her hands in my hair to push me even close to her. It was only a moment of hesitation before I responded, our lips molding together and tongues entwining until I felt the tension ease from my body. She cupped my crotch, squeezing gently before she pulled her lips away.

"Thank you," I chuckled, biting her lower lip and dragging the curve between my teeth softly. She made a small noise of appreciation.

"Go on," she prompted. "Why did things go 'tits up'?"

"Angela was hotheaded more than anyone I've ever known in my life, even more than you." I dodged her punch and studied her playful scowl, feeling my heart suddenly clench a little. I was falling. "She never wanted to do things according to other people, even her boyfriend, if that's what I was considered back then. She was hot and cold all over the place, one minute sweet and seductive and the other a complete frustrated girl. I'd tell her to meet me for dinner, she'd purposefully not show up. If I tell her to come to a party with me, she'd show up on her own. She had no regard for my feelings, no regard for anything. But I was so into her that I was helpless against it."

"One night, I was walking to her dorm, determined to apologize for upsetting her even though I hadn't done anything really. I had flowers in my hand, and I was preparing my words to lure her back to me. It might not surprise you, but I was utterly and completely shocked to see her snogging some bloke outside of her room."

"I didn't know what to think, I was paralyzed in place. I thought my mind was playing tricks on me—this couldn't be Angela—but I'd recognize her face anywhere. You'd think she pulled away and scrambled for an apology, but no, she locked her eyes with mine, and the challenge was so obvious in her eyes. I turned around, and walked away."

"It was over then?" Lola asked, her voice a little sleepy.

"I wish it was," I mumbled, closing my eyes momentary. "But the worst was yet to come. I spent a week away from her after this, and was more hurt and angry that she never approached me, at least to form a fake apology. Any sort of it at all. But then she knocked on my door one night, her eyes swollen and red with tears and she threw herself in my arms, chanting apologies of all sort."

"Her tears weren't even real, I realize this now. But back then I was passionate about her, and I forgave her instantly. Things were normal for a bit and then she bounced back to her nature. Only I didn't catch her kissing someone, she was fully cheating this time."

"Ouch," Lola winced sympathetically. "Man, that girl is unbelievable."

I nodded in agreement, taking a deep breath. "By the end of my sophomore year, I was drained, and I was one step away from being sent to a madhouse. The rest of the year went in the same pattern—cheat, apologize, fight, and make up—until I had the courage to call it off once and for all. She acted all hurt about it but I was used to this bullshit by then and didn't look back."

"I haven't seen her after graduation, and the rest of my college life was spent casually. I saw girls, but I never allowed anyone to get to me like her."

"I'm sorry," she murmured, looking up at me with wide eyes. "You must hate when I act like her."

I shook my head. "You do nothing like her. I thought about this, but then I realized you were nothing like her. You're stubborn, pain in the ass girl but you're not a cold man eater like Angela. There's no comparison in the first place."

She kissed me again, and I kissed her back firmly, trying to show her with actions what I couldn't yet say with words. I liked her, maybe too much and maybe not enough, and I cared about her more than words could describe, but I wasn't sure of the depth of my feelings.

Lola was ravenous, kissing me with emotion behind her actions that I couldn't define, but didn't need to. Things changed and it wasn't just sex anymore. What it was exactly wasn't describable, but sweet.

She had stopped trying to make me jealous, stopped making me lose my mind with her hotheaded side and I stopped thinking about anyone but her.

***

"Do you think Charlotte is back?" She asks contently, taking the hem of my shirt in her hands and tugs it over my head.

"I have no idea," I kiss her neck, biting the skin lightly. "She's probably with Olivia and my father."

She scrunches her nose. "Why do you call him father? Why not call him dad or old pal or anything?"

"No reason, really, I'm just not used to call him anything but father. Sometimes I call him dad but not much." She cups me through my jeans and I chuckle, sucking a mark on her neck.

"You're insatiable, Cherry."

"Oh my god," she laughed delightfully, squeezing me firmer. "You haven't called me that in a while."

"I haven't, have I?" I nodded, unbuttoning her shirt. "I miss the days we played with blindfolds and clamps. Maybe I should tie you up this time."

She shuddered visibly, unbuttoning my jeans and creeping her hand under my boxers, cupping me skin to skin.

"Why can't I tie you up?" She whined sweetly, pinching the foreskin that I flinched in surprise.

"My ego wouldn't allow you to do such thing," I laughed, picking her up and tossing her over my shoulder. She shrieked, protesting like always. "Hush now, Cherry, it's time to remind you of how things work between us."

She smacked my ass and growled, and I reciprocated, only I pinched the tight flesh of her ass as well. She squealed and swung her legs, screaming at me to let her down.

Not happening, Cherry. Not happening.

.. 

I'll have to decide whether to make the next chapter smutty...or not. Until then, enjoy reading. 

I wanted this chapter to be about Louis's previous life, but I'm not sure it came out as interesting as I wanted it to be :/ Oh well

Bye doves xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 5.3K 20
'What a feeling to be right here beside you now, holding you in my arms...' - mature content @teecaakes covers
735K 24.7K 58
Louis William Tomlinson, also known as the school-slut. He fucks with everyone who pays for it. People judge him by his name, but they don't know his...
39.7K 1.9K 8
Louis new roommate is rude and mean and has no boundaries. He keeps walking in on him when he has sex, even if he puts a sock on the doorknob. They f...
1.8M 71.7K 43
❝I want you to be my submissive.❞ In which a teenager named Harry Styles becomes Louis Tomlinsons' baby. {daddy kink} {light bdsm} THIS SUCKS AT FIRS...