Pokemon Have Arrived

By SoulTheKiller

This story is about young teens who have been chosen by scientist to leave everything and everyone behind and... More

Good bye Home

17 2 2
By SoulTheKiller

" Good bye Mom, bye Dad! Good bye Mason and Jace! " Hollering my good byes I snag my bag, hug my family and ride my bike to the science lab. My name is Zara, and honestly, I am not sad to leave! I am 16 now and I can fend for myself. In addition I will be with 7 other people! Oh I cant wait! I am used to the forest and open land! I am SOOOO ready!!

" Bye mom. " I let my mom finish her hug and hand her a tissue to wipe away her tears. " I will miss you son, " she hands me my small back pack and hugs me again. I am glad I can drive and have my own car. I hop in and start the car. I turn up the music and drive off. My name is Nixon. I am 17 and I was chosen to go to the unknown lands. Thats what I call the forests and places where there are no buildings. I live in the city. All my life I have lived in a city. I do not want to be here. That was the last thing on my mind. All my friends say I am so lucky. To them maybe, but not to me. All the bugs, what about food, water, shelter!? This is not going to end well.

" Mom get away from me! " I turn my back to my mom. I crossed my arms and grabbed my heavy sparkly bag. I had my make up all ready and walk out into the limo. My name is Kathrine. My family is really rich and I live in the city. I dont want to go to the nasty, muddy, germy, did I say NASTY, forest to study stupid, dumb animals. Blah! I just want to get this over with!

" Good by Mom and Dad, I will be fine. There will be other people, " I Hug my parents my goodbyes. I grab my last few drawing tools and sketch pads and walk out the door waving good bye. I leap onto my bike and put my back pack and sketch pads in the basket. My name is Aiden. Honestly I don't mind. This will give me more drawing chances. More chances to full my note pads. I had spent some of my money on brand new, larger, nicer sketch pads. I am pretty glad to be chosen, then again I am scared. We don't know if we are food or friends. I hope not food.

" Good bye Dad, I will mss you, " I hug him tightly. When I step away I wipe my tears with the back of my hands. My name is Cassey. My mom died when I was born so my dad is my only family I really know. I will love leaving the house, but I will miss my dad. I jump onto my bike an start to petal off. I dont know about the others, but I am terrified.

" Goodbye! " I wave my lat goodbyes to my family and the people next door. My name is Kaden and I was chosen to go explore the new creatures! I am excited and very lucky. I am prepared, I might not be a forest child but I have a first aid kit, and water, snacks and clothing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
235K 6.9K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
902K 20.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 36.2K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...