The Accidental Pregnancy

By ForeverFrankie

Who would’ve thought that bumping into a guy in the women’s sanitary aisle would turn Emmeline’s world on its... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six

Chapter One

4K 27 1
By ForeverFrankie

Chapter One

“Good morning beautiful.”

I yawned groggily as I noticed the arm around my waist tightening around me, the familiar smell of men’s cologne and peppermint filling my senses and making my mouth water.

“Morning to you too handsome.” I said as I shifted and turned my body to look into the eyes of George Dickson.

“You should really get up soon, you’ve got those German tourists to show around today remember?” He said as he leant down to kiss my naked shoulder.

“Urgh, do I have to?” I said as I pouted at him and gave him my best impression of Puss in Boots.

“Don’t give me that look Emmeline, I’ll let you shower first if you get up now.” Seeing as George took approximately thirty minutes to get ready on a fast day, I jumped at the chance, literally.

I jumped out of the bed and sprinted towards the bathroom door, flashing my naked body to him before locking the door behind me and giggling as he yelled after me; “You’re a goddamn tease Emmeline, be quick!”

“Yes sir!” I yelled back as I turned the shower on and waited for the water to heat up.

I looked at myself in the mirror as the steam started to rise around me. I had two hickeys, one on my throat and one just under my jaw. My hair was tangled and messy and I had a faint bite mark over my left breast, not to mention the handprint on my ass as I turned to inspect it. Physical remnants of our sexcapades were usually a signal that George was having a stressful time at work. 

I turned away from the mirror and let the hot sprays of the shower drench my body.

Once upon a time I had really thought that George was going to be the guy that I’d end up with. I used to be secretly in love, or so I thought, with the man until a year ago when he’d suggested that we become friends with benefits. 

Okay no, it didn’t really go like that. He had actually asked me to be his girlfriend, but of course me being me, I was a coward. I spent three days with my best friend Amelie and told her everything and she’d told me to hightail it back to George after explaining.

So I guess we came to a compromise. He got to pretend that we were in some exclusive relationship when the need arose, and I get to keep living a non-committal life.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the bathroom door being knocked on and I screamed out a rather unladylike ‘WHAT’ in that general direction. It was followed by a chuckle and the door opened just as I stepped into a towel.

“Your stupid friend Joseph is here. Babe I seriously get the creeps when he comes over, it’s like he fucks me with his bloody eyes.” George said as he kissed my cheek sweetly.

“Yeah you’re just being a baby, go get showered Georgie, we don’t want the big bad CEO being fired now do we?” I smirked as I let the towel drop from my body and sauntered out of the bathroom, leaving him shocked and his mouth gaping like a fish.

Being with George was easy and effortless. It was fun and carefree, we never had to worry about feelings or anything like that because we were at a mutual standpoint: even though we’re friends, we are also somehow lovers, and that the only way it would continue is if no feelings and emotions were involved; so that’s what happens.

“Oh you look absolutely edible Blue.” Joseph said as I walked out of the room and threw a shoe at him, a shoe which he managed to dodge quite expertly.

“You’re not too bad yourself Joey, we’ve got to impress those Germans somehow right?” I said as I buttoned up the last button on my cardigan before it burst from the size of my breasts.

“Woman are you trying to give me a heart attack?” Joseph and I turned as George walked out of the room wearing only a towel around his waist and another around his neck as he dried his hair.

“What did I do this time?” I said innocently as I shamelessly ogled his body; I mean yeah, it wasn’t all muscle but it was enough muscle to be impressed by.

“Do I really need to answer that? Because I’m sure even Joseph here can guess what the meaning behind my words is.” He said before he pulled me against his chest and started to suck my neck. I could feel my body getting hotter and hotter as he got closer to the spot that always made me shiver and just as his tongue was about to lick it, he pulled away.

“I have to go babe, I’ve got a meeting in ten. Take care of her Joseph.” He said as he ran his hand through his hair one last time and retreated back into the room.

“I officially hate you.”

“Oh come on Joey, don’t be such a sourpuss.” I said as I smacked his arm and grabbed a granola bar, my bag and my jacket and slung them around my shoulder.

“You’d be a sourpuss too if you knew your best friend got to fuck that hot piece of Swedish ass that is George Dickson, every single night.” He said sulkily before I shoved a banana into his mouth.

“Suck it up Joseph, you’ve known for forever so just let it go now.” I said before opening the door, ushering him out and slamming the door shut behind me.

“So how was he last night?” Joseph said as he buckled into his car and started the ignition.

“It was rough and hard, I’ve got bruises and hickeys to show it too. The man is an animal when he’s been working late nights.” I replied before taking another bite of my granola bar. Our mornings usually consisted of Joseph asking how the sex was and I guess it just went from there as we drove to work.

“God if only he swung for the other team. How big is he again?” I blushed and choked on my granola bar before coughing and taking a swig of my coffee.

“I think seven inches.” I replied as I leant back in my chair and looked over my notes.

“Hmm you’re a lucky woman. How’s the job hunt going?” Joseph asked as he turned a corner rather callously.

“Jesus Joe, are you trying to fucking kill us? And it is going swell, I’ve got three job interviews in the coming weeks, so I’ve got to buckle down and get prepared.”

“Have you called your parents yet? Or your sister or brother even?” Joe asked again.

“No, and I don’t plan on it either, so just drop it.” I said. Only Joe knew about the events that happened five years ago and about my past and although I trusted him with my life, it wasn’t something I wanted to discuss.

“Grab my phone for me will you? Put it on loudspeaker.” He said as I reached into his front pocket managed to get his phone out.

“Hello?” I said.

“Hey have I got the wrong number again? Or is this Joseph’s phone?” Said a male voice, husky and out of breath by the sounds of it.

“No no this is Joseph’s phone, I’ll just give it to him.” I pressed the speaker button and held it in the space between Joe and I as the mystery man and him started talking.

“Hey Ed, why’re you calling?” Joe said as he coughed slightly.

“Who was the girl? Was that your girlfriend?” I snorted in amusement at the absurdityof his questions as Joe glared at the road in front of him.

“No you asshole, you know I’m gay. Just tell me why you called Ed.”

“Okay okay, calm your dick Joe, listen I need you to help me out with something since you’re the more feminine out of the two of us.”

“Yeah alright, what do you want?” Joe said hesitantly as he leaned closer. I could hear the heavy breathing of the man on the phone and I realised that I too was leaning in.

“If I wear a black shirt, can I wear a grey tie with it or not?”

Joe and I looked at each other briefly before we both started giggling and laughing at the mediocre question. Out of all things this man could’ve asked, he wanted to know if he could wear a grey tie with a black shirt.

Since it was obvious that Joe wasn’t about to calm down anytime soon I coughed lightly before bringing the phone closer to me and answering him; “You can wear a black shirt with a grey tie buddy.” I said before snorting and laughing all over again.

“You both know I can hear you don’t you? And thank you mystery lady for answering my question, unlike my dickhead of a brother.” The man named Ed said before he hung up abruptly.

“Oh god, did you, can you believe that that man is my brother?” Joe said in-between breaths as he calmed his breathing down.

“He was your brother?”

“Yup, bingo. Edward Blake Jacobson, the eldest and the prodigal son.” Joe said as he turned into the parking lot and parked his car into his usual spot.

“Your brother kind of has a sexy voice.”

“Please don’t say ‘your brother’ and ‘sexy’ in the same sentence ever again Blue.” He said before fake gagging and getting out of the car.

My best friend the drama queen.

We walked in silence toward the building and I smiled at the tourists that I walked past. The majority of them were blonde and had bright blue eyes; makes sense since they’re all from Europe.

Joe and I walked towards the manager’s desk and knocked on the hard wood of it as he stumbled out of the small back room attached to the office; his secretary Anita in tow and looking quite like a dishevelled home-wrecker.

Our sleaze of a boss Harry finally decided to stop making out with his new flavour of the month and sat himself down in his desk and straightening his blazer out.  The thing was though, Harry wasn’t some old and middle-aged train wreck that was sweaty and balding. He was quite the opposite actually.

He was an ex naval soldier and served the country for a total of ten years. He had a gorgeous Latina wife named Adrianna and a set of triplets; two boys named James and Jeffrey and a girl named Jane. Not to mention he had the body of a God, and yes, I can safely say he has that body because I’ve seen him on occasion, shirtless and once even naked. No. I did not and will not sleep with my boss.

“Nice of you two to show up two minutes late.” He said as he gave both of us a scrutinizing stare, one that made any man’s resolve weaken.

“I’m sorry sir, it was my fault, my roommate George woke me up late and well it was a butterfly effect.” I said, leaning forwards slightly so he could give himself an eyeful of my cleavage. You’re probably thinking I’m a slut, but in all honesty, I’m not. You’ve got to use what your momma gave you right? Right.

“Well I guess I can let you off the hook,” Easy, I smiled to myself as I nodded and leant back in my seat, “You will be showing those European tourists outside, the splendours of Sydney. It will be the usual tour, however if there’s somewhere they want to go, you take them. If there’s something they want to do, you do it. They are high paying customers and I want you to squeeze as much out of them as you can. Is that understood?” He said as he stood up and looked down at the both of us.

Joe and I nodded and shook his hand before we hurried out of his office, and walking past Anita. She was blonde and Russian, stick thin and had crooked teeth. But I guess that didn’t matter to the manager who must’ve thought she was and is a good fuck.

We grabbed our nametags and vests and gave each other our special handshake before we both walked out into the room full of tourists.

“Guten tag meine freunde! Meine name ist Joseph und sie ist Emmeline!” Joseph said as he spoke in German; hell, I didn’t even know he could speak German.

“We’ll be your tour guides today and we hope you enjoy your time here in Australia, if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask us.” I said gleefully as I pointed to myself and Joseph.

“Now if you’ll follow us towards the double decker bus we’ll commence our tour.” Joseph said as he led the way to bus.

I jumped slightly when I felt a vibration in my pocket and smiled sadly when I read the message.

“Hey chica, what’s wrong?” Joe said as he took my elbow and pulled me into the bus.

“George sent me a text.” I said sadly. I shoved the phone towards him and showed him it;

Hey Emmy, listen I was wondering if you’d come to dinner with me tonight, my parents are visiting and I said I’d take you with me. Missing you babe ;) <3

“Girl I don’t know why you get sad over these things, seriously. George is handsome and rich, and you’re obviously getting along great. Why don’t you just get together hun?” Joe said as we bucked down into our seats.

“You know why Joey, I can’t do it again.” I said as I tried to hold back tears.

“Hey it’s fine okay? I’m sure things will work out. Come with me and Amelie tonight alright? We’re going out to watch a movie.” He said, and instead of being a good friend and accompanying George, I agreed to going out.

Um, sorry Georgie I can’t make it. Amelie, Joey and I are going out to the movies. I promise I’ll make it up to you when we both get home ;) xo

“God why can’t my life be easy Joey?” I said as I leant my head on his shoulder.

“I don’t know Blue, I don’t know.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 4.4K 45
❝An accidental pregnancy. She has to put up with him for the baby.❞ ❃❃❃ LILITH Gomez lives her entire life showing a facade to keep people on her sid...
251K 7K 26
I wrote this when I was about 13, A LOT of it doesn't make sense. Check out my other works that are a lot better. Sophia Miller is your average 17 y...
121K 2.2K 92
Anastasia has never been a rule breaker, she never joins in on the popular trends; or with the popular kids, she's always been very careful. Until on...
101K 2.6K 25
A teenager. Just a 13 year old. She would never think that her best friend would make a stupid mistake. At only age 13.... Her best friend... Pregnan...