Neighbors (a Cameron Dallas F...

By JaidinGrace

*WARNING: this story was written four years ago. My writing improves over time but keep that in mind. If you... More

New Start
First
Friendship vs Cameron: Which will win?
New Information
Graduation = New Start
First Expeditions!
Best night of my life.
Official?!
Lets Get Out Of This Town
Cause we're 'Halfway there'!
Welcome to L.A.
The Meeting
Buggy Take Out
Clubs, Close Calls, and Colins.
Jace
Malls and Mistakes
Artwork in the Sky
Pranks! Pranks! & More Pranks!
New Things
"No one told you life was gonna be this way"
Justine and Tiffany
Dares can Scare
Lost in Life and Love
Just Friends...
TOGETHER AT LAST...? Chapter 28
THANK YOU
quick update

Fourth Of July

695 25 1
By JaidinGrace

I woke up and looked over. Cam and I had fallen asleep watching Hawaii five-0 last night. I got up and wet in my bathroom. I locked the door and got in the shower. When I got out I put on my robe. I plugged in my curling wand while I blow dried my hair. After curling it I French braided the front pieces and pulled them back with bobby pins. I also put a American flag bow in the back. I went in my closet and put on undergarments. I then put on black high waisted shorts and a cream crop top with a vintage looking American flag on it. I put on my American Flag toms. I put on my charm bracelet from my parents and my gold diamond studs. I put on my American Flag ring as well. I went opened my door to see Cam rousing from his slumber. I ran and jumped on his back. He smiled and put his arms around me. He moved me so I was facing him and he kissed me. "If only I could be woken like that every morning." He smirked. I smiled and pushed his face away from me and tried to get up. His grip around my waist tightened and I finally gave up. I just laid back into him. "Yo I don't mean to interrupt anything but guests will be here in an hour so." Said Dani buying into my room. "You didn't interrupt anything." I said smirking. I looked at Cam and he gave me a glare. I got up. "I'll be downstairs with the adults helping prepare food." I said walking out the door.

_______________

"That was amazing!" Exclaimed Nash. I smiled and so did Dani. It was just Cam, me, Dani, Colin, and Nash. I got up and grabbed everyone's dishes. I took them inside to the kitchen. I rinsed them and put them in the dishwasher. I felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and I was face to face with Cam. He leaned in and kissed me. I pulled away and smiled. "We should get back out there!" I said. He nodded and out the rag that was in my hand in the sink. He grabbed my hand and we walked outside. "Let's swim!" He yelled. I looked at him and said "let me at least take my shirt off before you throw me in and my shorts cause my phone is in it!" I said. I pulled my shirt off and my shorts. I was wearing my bikini already. Before he could throw me in I jumped and when I surfaced he was all wet. "Haha!" I laughed. Everyone got in and we chilled the rest of the day.

A/N MADE THIS REAL QUICK BUT YEAH HOPE YOU HAD AN AWESOME DAY!🎉
I know I did! Land of the free and home of the brave!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 17 39
*GirlXGirl* Jessica lives in the perfect neighborhood. Having nice people around in a place she grew up in, is the best thing. But she is about to mo...
1M 47.2K 36
**A Wattpad Featured Story** Madison Carlisle isn't just popular, she's the one girls want to be and the guys want to be with. But what's a girl to d...
700 25 16
Two best friends meet Their idols. In the process one of the idols fall for a friend but perhaps could it be the wrong friend? Who will end up happy...
11.8K 315 15
Jayde, battling many mental disorders, met her best friend online. Cameron Dallas. When she thought life couldn't get better, he took a road to see h...