TOGETHER FOREVER (a ray ray a...

By itsuhlisuh

a girl named yn has a great boyfriend but when he keep abusing her what is poor yn to do More

the characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
im makin a new story
fightin back
chapter 12
chapter 13
prod and lyla's pov
not a chapter
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter whatever
chapter 17
chapter of together forever
Please Tell Me!!
Meeting him again
Meeting THEM ALL again
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
30

Untitled Part 29

658 21 12
By itsuhlisuh

>>Picture of Makayla above>>

//Makayla Harrison//

I cant believe this hoe had the audacity to come to this house trying to act like everything is cool. I still remember what she said;

Don't come around me anymore you dumb ass slut. We aint cool, we aint friends I never even liked you, I just felt bad for you. Face it b*tch, I was popular first, you were nothing without me. Bye bítch.

That shít hurt a lot, I cant believe she would even say something like that we knew each other since we were 13 and now she's 22 and I'm 22 in a half, that's 9 whole years and ever since then we've been inseparable . She was like the sister I never had and she doesn't know how much her words hurt me. She was right too, I wasn't popular but she was and I really didn't care. Girls was always the ones trying to be well know while I was just like fxck that. We became friends so everyone thought I was an additional person to their little popular group but I didn't care

I was lying on Jacob's chest with our fingers intertwined, touching the baby bump I was forming in my stomach. I had only been 3 months pregnant so far and I have to be honest, it's been super exciting but scary at the same time. I mean, I love all the attention I receive but on the other hand, I am frighting over the fact that there will be a lot of pain, and I will one day soon have to take responsibility of a child. I do not support abortions like the other cruel inconsiderate lowlifes out there. I cant kill my child, but I can give up my child. I'm not sure if I can take care of a child, I'm not stable enough, I cant stand my father and I basically fought my mother after she called me a hoe because I was pregnant but last time I checked she got pregnant at age 14, and I am 21. I know fighting while pregnant is very dangerous and I am most definitely not proud of it. It's just that she called me a lot of things and lowering my name, plus she pushed me then slapped me while I was a month pregnant.

So with that being said, I have absolutely no help from my parents whatsoever. I do not ask Jacob's parents for anything because they think they are so uppity. Like it seems as if they are so up their ass that they don't have any oxygen to make any sense. They think they are all that and a bag of french fries, damn I want some fries now mmm especially with some ice cream to dip it in, get a little bit of peanu-

"Makayla!" Princeton spoke with a escalated voice, causing me to come out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"I called your name to tell you someone been calling you, but you didn't say anything back."

I looked at me phone to see the missed call I had gotten. "Oh, sorry" I mumbled. I observed the number to realize it was YN's. Why the hell was she calling me? I had deleted her number after she said that to me, so it was Unknown but we used to talk so much that I still knew her number by heart til this day. It didn't mean anything to me anymore, I just couldn't forget it because I had a good memory. I rolled my eyes and placed my phone back down.

"Isn't that YN's number?" Jacob asked.

"Yeah" I answered, nonchalantly.

"You aint gonna call her back?"

"Nope"

"Why?"

"Why do you ask so many questions?"

"I be curious as hell"

I laughed. "Well, I don't want to talk to that b^tch, you know that."

"Damn Kay, you gotta go that far with it?"

"I call it like I see it."

"No you call it like you assume it"

"Whatever" I mumbled. I hated how he would always take her side. F'ck her, I hate that b^tch and she could go kill herself for all I care.

"Where she went anyways?" Jacob asked me.

"I don't know. Probably f'cking another nigga who gonna just beat the hell out of her again, like she deserves" I retorted.

"Aye chill with that Kay"

"Leave me the hell alone"

"These little mood swings, i cant handle them"

I laughed. "Shut up, I just really cant stand her"

"Over what she said?"

"Exactly"

"So why stoop to her level. She obviously aint a real friend, and you spitting on her name aint making sh!t no better. But i aint about to say YN fake because she's no-"

"No! She IS fake. YN is just fake as hell an dI cant stand her b!tch ass. You always take her side. You take a hoe's side over your pregnant fiancee's side."

"I aint taking nobody's side. She was wrong for what she said, but think about ti...do you really think she meant it? That dont even make sense once you think about it. Ray was always rude and crazy to her, and he was controlling as f'ck. Think about it, she told you that then all of a sudden they both leave the state. That wasn't no coincidence, he probably forced YN to say that foul sh!t then forced her to leave with him so he could just abuse her more. She probably got free, I hoped she beat his ass too"

"Shut up Jacob, none of that sh!t happen. You are so creative, she's just fake. It's hard to admit it, but she is. Face it."

"Whatever Kay, you're too stubborn to talk to"

"Fine then f'ck you" was the last thing I said before leaving out of the room. Once again he was taking her side over mine. Ray probably did hit her a few times, but I don't believe that he would force her to say something like that to me. I mean Ray and I had a really close relationship, probably too close which caused us to......that's not any of y'all business so Im going to shut up now.

//Angelina Richardson//

Finally this bitch is here. I thought this plan wasn't going to work, after he told me about her and the plan but I guess he wasn't lying. I really dont even want August, I'm cheating on him but at the same time I really love him. You see, my real bae got me pregnant a few days ago but I have to have sex with August so I can frame this baby on him, I have to. You probably wondering what my plan is and who I'm f'cking with....well dont worry about that sh!t because it's none of y'all business. Just know it involved YN and it's dealt by me, bae and the 4 other people

//?????? ?????//

Damn, I cant stand that hoe YN. That's okay I'm gonna fxck her up. Me and Angelina gonna give her what she deserves, there's so many people who've been plotting on the low to kill her, including me.

// YN YLN//

Omg, I had so much fun with August today. I swear I missed this boy and I feel so bad for leaving him like that but I had no choice. I was being forced to do so. But anyways, first we went just for breakfast since Angelina was sleep, but we didnt pay attention to time so we just went to a pafk. The prak was boring and dry so we went to the mall, bought some things and bought me a swimsuit so we could play in the water park. We then got an icecream and just walked home. I think I might be in love. We were just arriving home at 8:14, and as soon as we opened the door we saw Angelina; mad as hell, standing in front of us.

"Where the f'ck were you August?!" Angelina yelled.

"I was just hanging out with my girl" August shrugged, causing me to smile even though I knew he didn't mean girl as in dating.

"That b!tch is not your girl, I am! You got that b!tch smiling and sh!t. I am and will be your only girl Anthony!"

"Hol'up B!tch dont call me out my fxkcin name. i didnt say shxt to yo ass. So dont-"

"B!tch shut the fxck up, I'll beat yo ass hoe"

Ever since I fought Ray, hoes wasn't nothing when it came to fighting so I got closer to her, intimidating her. "Fine, do sum then b1tch"

She then shoved me, causing me to almost lose my balance. "Get the fxck out of my face". That was literally over for her. I charged at her, causing her to fall over. I started to punch this b1tch left and right while blood started dripping out of her nose. August held onto my waist pulling me off but i had a tight grip on her hair causing me to continue my forceful blows.

"Stop! Stop! I'm pregnant please stop!" She pleaded. I didn't want to but as soon as I heard that I stopped in total shock.

"Wait, what?" August spoke up, causing Angelina to smirk.

"I am pregnant August. It's no one else but yours because I was a virgin"

...................

............................

.....................................

.....................................................

I need some comments, you dont even have to vote just please comment. But if you do both that would be nice. I know some of y'all silent readers but please dont be. I need comments of what you think. I mean, i know it's late but I am up at 2:21 a.m updating this.Please pretty please I need a few comments.

Soooo......Angelina pregnant?

Whos's Angelina's bae?

Who's plotting on your death?

4 other people...who though?

Makayla being a b'tch or nah?

COMMENT!!!!! LOL :)

Byeeee, oh and btw if you're going to comment please dont say 'update' I know you want me to update but it gets annoying, I just made a chapter be patient with me. Anyways....

Byeeee!!! :-D

Oh one more thing Team August or Team Ray??.....oh and for the girls who got in my sequel Nothing To Lose goes to.

Christina and Makenzie!!! Wooo Whoooo!!!

Dont worry that's not all, those arnt the only ones to make it. But these are just the girls i decided on so far. There might be other girls....might not. But anyways, dont be auditioning for the sequel if you havent read the first story because....

Sequel; a published, broadcast, or recorded work that continues the story or develops the theme of an earlier one.

Y'all probably already know that but yeah

Byeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 494 67
This story is about a girl named Yn(Your name) and her brother life after the death of their mother. Yn have a thing where she can dream things and t...
2.8K 208 31
What will happen when a person love you unconditional but, started hating you because of misunderstanding and that person marry you what will happen...
24K 638 21
Princeton was madly in love with yn (your name) but her best friend kept getting in the way of them will they work things out or there will there rel...
148K 2.8K 19
Sangwoo x Fem Reader: Y/n was a regular girl, she wasn't particularly smart or popular, but that didn't stop Sangwoo from desiring her. Sangwoo and y...