Jariana- the last two people...

By arianasloves1

Ariana Grande and Jai Brooks both awake one day to find that they're all alone- literally. All shops, cafes... More

Chapter 1 ~ alone
Chapter 2~ outing
Chapter 3~lets.... Travel?
Chapter 4~Hawaii Here we come
Chapter 5~ stormy weather
Chapter 6~ Moody Ms Grande
Chapter 7~ surprise surprise
Chapter 8~ life is rough-ish
Chapter 9~ Sascha?
Chapter 10~ falling into depression
Chapter 11~ Things Happen
Chapter 12~ Many Firsts for Cali
Chapter 13~ christmas
Chapter 14~ mistakes
Chapter 15~ all over again
Chapter 16~ twins turn one
Chapter 17~ trip to Paris and Alexa!
Chapter 18~ can we talk?
Chapter 19~ found
Not an update

Chapter 20~ finale

108 9 2
By arianasloves1

-7 months later-

||Ariana||

I looked at the clock and it read 4:07 am. my stomach was in knots and I gasped when I felt liquid pour down on to the bed. "J-Jai." I whispered. he groaned in his sleep and opened up his eyes. "Jai it's time." I said, now shaking him. "W-w-what? Now!" He screamed shooting up. "yes n-now, oh fuck." I groaned clutching my stomach. I carefully got out of bed and was loaded into the car. jai scribbled a note and left it on the counter so we didn't wake anyone.

I moaned with the horrible feeling in my stomach. "I need to push." I said trying to unlock the car door. "ok, Um, here." Jai said pulling on to the side of the road. we were facing a beach, so jai suggested that we went there to deliver my baby. "ow, fuck it hurts!" I screamed. "I know baby,i know. almost." he said carrying me to the sand. once I touched the soft ground I pulled down my sweats and pushed with all my might. "that's it baby, keep pushing." he urged. "mm, fuck. this hurts." I screamed. another push and it was out. "oh gosh." i groaned as a new member of our family entered the world. we decided to name her "Cassie."

THE END

I know, this is the absolute worst ending ever lol. I am so stuck with this story I just wanted to end it so I can finish my other, longer, stories. hope you enjoyed anyhow and will check out my better stories on here. and yes, that's the worst job I've ever done with a birth scene/any scene so my apologies haha.💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 1.1K 31
Jai Brooks; Captain of the football team. Most popular guy in school. Every guys hero and every girls dream. He's dating the most popular girl in sch...
1.3M 16.3K 47
Claire lives with her dad in California, and always has ever since her parents split up when she was young. But when her dad gets sick, very sick, an...
6.3K 158 40
This is the story of Ariana and Frankie Grande's baby sister from being a secret to a big star that everyone loved. [Luke Brooks Fan Fiction] Copyrig...
87.9K 2.7K 38
Will she give him her heart or will she block it out, pretend its not there and leave him in the shadows. Hidden, unseen, all the pain he feels. (Jus...