My Vampire Mate: A Wild Love

By foreignbeat

Vinnie Monarch lives in a world where humans are aware that vampires and werewolves exist along with other su... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Dreams in the Dark
Chapter 2: When Trouble Starts Brewing
Chapter 3: Chance Encounters
Chapter 4: Cake and Apologies
Chapter 5: Falling Apart
Chapter 6: It's You?
Chapter 7: Party Time
Chapter 8: Reassuring Promises
Chapter 9: The Perfect Gift
Chapter 10: Bittersweet
Chapter 11: Lust and Confusion
Chapter 12: Ball of Fire
Chapter 13: A New Life
Chapter 14: The Fire Within
Chapter 15: Forever and Always
Chapter 16: Promises
Chapter 17: Locked Inside
Chapter 18: An Unexpected Visit
Chapter 19: Want You More
Chapter 20: Caught
Chapter 21: Stressed Out
Chapter 22: Tension
Chapter 23: Blood Sucker
Chapter 24: Family Reunion
Chapter 25: Moving In
Chapter 26: More than Friends?
Chapter 27: Commitment Issues
Chapter 28: Taken
Chapter 30: Found
Epilogue

Chapter 29: Come Back To Me

2.7K 122 0
By foreignbeat

Ashley's POV:

"Jake's been kidnapped too." When Francine said that, I froze in place. I couldn't talk. She turned around. There was silence for a few minutes.

"We should get going..." I said.
"Come on Nick." I turned around and he wasn't there. I looked out the window. A guy was carrying him off to a van.
"NICK!" I screamed. The guy turned around. He had a red beard and had black sunglasses on. He looked at me and smiled. That son of a bitch!

I jumped out of the window and ran after him but he was too fast. He was really muscular and tall. I kept running until he turned a corner. I saw a black van drive away. I was panting and bent down.

"Ashley!" I turned around and saw Francine running towards me.
"We have to go to Jake's house. Everyone's there already."

"But... Nick... he..." I felt a lump in my throat and couldn't talk. I felt tears run down my face.

"Come on." Francine put her arm around my shoulder gently pulling me back to where my car was parked.

* * *

When we got to Jake's house, Vinnie came out with Danny and Justin. It was surprising to see him there with them. How come he wasn't kidnapped? I frowned and stepped out of the car with Francine. I walked over to them and kept glancing at Justin. I was suspicious and it was weird how none of them were. Were they in on the kidnappings!? No. I'm thinking crazy. They would never try to do that and why would they? But I can't say the same for Justin.

"Hey guys." I greeted. Vinnie nodded at me sniffled.

I walked inside and waited for Vinnie to close the door. There were many adults in the living room, talking. I noticed mine and Alex's parents. Mom looked up and smiled sadly at me before continuing the discussion she was having with the others. Francine waved at my mother and her mother before turning back.

"Let's go upstairs and let them talk."

Vinnie led us upstairs and to Jake's room. Vinnie picked up a stuffed money that had pink fur and a little red bow tie. She held it tightly to her chest as she sniffed it. Tears fell from her eyes and I grabbed her shoulder. She smiled at me. I could tell she'd been crying for a while. There was something different about Vinnie though, yet I didn't know what.

"This was the present Jake gave me three days ago."

"So what are we supposed to talk about?" I asked. Vinnie bit her lip. She was hiding something.

"Well, I have something to say. I'm... I'm... pregnant." Vinnie stated. I knew it.

"That's great. Are you guys getting married?" Francine looked down. She turned down Alex's proposal and now she felt bad.

"Uh... no. Not yet anyway." Vinnie smiled slightly before it fell.

I looked over at Danny and Justin. They were holding each other's hand. I was jealous because he didn't get kidnapped and was here comforting Danny. I couldn't take it anymore. I blew up at that moment. Not literally.

"How come Justin hasn't been kidnapped?! Maybe he's the one behind this!" I yelled. He stood up. Danny stood in front of him.

"Ashley." I pushed her out of the way and she fell. Vinnie helped her up. Justin glowered.

"That wasn't necessary." Justin said.

"Who cares!"

"So you think I'm the one behind the kidnapping of my friends?"

"Yeah! I think you are."

"That's ridiculous! You're just mad because your boyfriend isn't here." Justin huffed. I glared at him and

I pulled out my small dagger and stabbed his thigh. He yelped and pushed me away. Justin made me angry. I don't know why I started accusing him of stuff I knew he wouldn't do. Ever since Nick got taken, I'd been a little crazy. But... when did I get a dagger?

Danny tried walking towards him but I stopped her and narrowed my eyes at her. She hissed at me.

"Who thinks he didn't do it?" I questioned. Vinnie raised her hand high and mighty. Justin looked at Danny who didn't raised her hand. She looked away from him guiltily.
"Who thinks he did do it?" No one raised their hand.

Justin seemed hurt by how they all were ruling against him except Vinnie. Well actually, no one raised their hand if they thought he did do it but only Vinnie raised her hand when she didn't think he did it. Justin looked down and tears rolled down his face. Danny tried to wipe away his tears but he growled. That only made him angry. Justin was engulfed in fire soon enough. She pulled her hand back quickly. He lifted his head and I couldn't tell if he was still crying or not. All I know was that he was still bleeding from the wound on his thigh caused by my dagger. Instead of blood, ash was coming out.

"I see how it is. If I get kidnapped and you guys find me don't even bother helping me. Fuck all of you except Vinnie. Especially you Bella." Justin glared at Danny before standing up slowly. It was weird that only he could call her Isabella or Bella but we couldn't.

He clenched his jaw as he stood on his injured thigh. Justin limped over to the window and slid it open. He huffed and jumped. A few seconds later, we heard Justin yelled out. We all ran to the window. We saw Justin laying on the ground unconscious.

"Justin!" Danny screamed.

She was about to jump out of the window when man appeared out of nowhere and sat Justin up. He dragged him to a black van and put him inside.

"NO!"

Danny jumped out of the window. She barrel rolled and ran towards the van with blue smoke coming from her hands. She shot ice at the van's tires but the icicles only bounced off. Danny shot them at the van' s doors and windows but the same thing happened. The guy looked up and smiled evily. He shut the door and sped away with Danny running after them. She fell onto the ground crying heavily.

"Well, he's going to be fine. He did plan it after all." I shrugged and wiped off my dagger.

Who I assumed was Danny's father came out of the house and ran over to Danny. He picked her up even though she fought for a while. He walked back inside and I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I put my dagger in my pocket as Danny walked in. She glared at me with clenched fists. Tears were running down her cheeks.

"This is all your fault! He wasn't guilty!" Danny growled.

"Well. Excuse me for trying to save you guys. I never liked him anyway." I flipped my hair over my shoulder and sat down on the bed.

"I hate you Ashley!" Danny was now sobbing while Vinnie and Francine were comforting her. I sighed and rolled my eyes. She's always been a big baby and that's what I've always hated about her. What am I saying?

"Don't try to comfort her." I huffed. What?

"Stop it Ashley. You made everything worse. Justin thinks you all think he's guilty." Vinnie shook her head. I frowned and gripped her arm firmly as I pulled her away from Danny. Francine was by her side.

"You should be on my side." I shook her arm.

"Let me go."

"No."

"Fine." Next thing I know Vinnie was on fire and my hand was too. I pulled my hand back.

The pain was unbearable. I whimpered as I held my burned hand and fell to the floor. I began to cry over my hand as I looked up at Vinnie. She crossed her arms and shrugged.

"I warned you." Vinnie sighed.

"Bitch." I threw my dagger at her by surprise. Even I didn't know I was going to do that. Vinnie looked at me in horror. I smiled but saw that Danny had created a ice barrier and the dagger was stuck in it. In my mind, I sighed a breath of relief.

"You need help Ashley. You're crazy." Francine frowned.

"I don't need help. I need you to die." I charged at her but I felt arms wrap around my waist. Nick?

"Enough!" I looked to see my dad standing behind me. Shit.

"Dad..." He let me go and shook his head.

"I don't want to hear it. Lay down." I was confused but did as he said. He started chanting some kind of voodoo words or something. My whole body went numb.

-----------------------
Danny's POV:

When I saw that guy drag Justin away I should've did something but I was frozen to the spot. When they drove away that's when I could move. I didn't know I was crying. I turned around and faced Ashley.

"Well, he's going to be fine. If you snap his neck he won't die." She wiped off her dagger on her pants.

"This is your fault! He wasn't guilty at all you bitch!" I yelled. She was the reason he had left.

"Well. Excuse me for trying to save you guys. I never liked him anyway." She crossed her arms.

"I hate you Ashley!" I was now sobbing uncontrollably. Vinnie and Francine tried soothing me but it didn't really help. I wanted Justin soothing me.

"Don't try to comfort her." Ashley said. I frowned.

"Stop it Ashley. You made everything worse. Justin thinks you all think he's guilty." Vinnie shook her head. Ashley grabbed her arm.

"You should be on my side." Ashley shook her.

"Let me go." Vinnie growled.

"No."

"Fine." Then Vinnie was on fire and Ashley let her go.

Ashley screamed out and fell to the floor, crying over her injured hand.

"I warned you." Vinnie sighed. I smiled. That's what she gets.

"Bitch." Ashley said and threw the dagger at her but I created an ice barrier to protect Vinnie. The dagger got stuck in it.

"You need help Ashley. You're crazy." Francine said. I agree with that all the way.

"I don't need help. I need you to die." Ashley charged at her. I was about to created another barrier but then Ashley's dad grabbed her.

"Enough!" Ha! She was in trouble now. Her dad looked at me. Can he read minds like Alex? He nodded at me. I guess he can.

"Dad..." Ashley trailed off.

"I don't want to hear it. Lay down." He said. Ashley was confused but layed down and he did some magic. Maybe she was possessed. She would never act like this. That must be it! After he was done Ashely went to sleep and there was some kind of black smoke in his hands. He put it out the window.

"What was that?" I asked wiping my face.

"It was some kind of demon that can posses a person's body. It was possessing Ashley."

"How'd it get in her?"

"I don't know." He frowned and left the room. I felt sleepy and I think Vinnie did too. We both layed down while Francine was pacing.

"Francine what's wrong?" I asked, yawning.

"I don't know how you can sleep. I mean Vinnie's pregnant so that's understandable but you..." She trailed off. Her eyes widened.
"Are you pregnant?" She asked.

"No!"

"Have you checked?" She raised her eyebrow. I bit my lip.

"No..." I swallowed.

"Exactly." Francine walked over to her bag and pulled out a test. I looked at her in shock.
"What? Who knows? I might have symptoms and have to check." She shrugged. I got up and walked into the bathroom.
________________________________________________________________________
I didn't even see this coming. It just poured out of my fingers. Okay that makes no sense but whatever. Keep reading! Oh and I'm sorry for so much dialogue :( it's really annoying me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 197 20
Alice, a broken girl who has lost her last hope of ever being rescued by her mate. She has been living in a dungeon for 15 years. She lost family and...
142K 6.6K 43
nova lives in a sea of grey. her world is a dull canvas, bleak and lifeless. having grown up with an unorthodox background, in a poor urban town wit...
2.7K 69 11
Although orphaned at an early age, caused so much trouble for anyone who knew her, and was always moving onto the next place not caring about who she...
6.1K 320 30
(Editing grammar and sentence structure) Losing your parents at three years of age and having to grow up too soon to rule the most feared pack in the...