My Vampire Mate: A Wild Love

By foreignbeat

Vinnie Monarch lives in a world where humans are aware that vampires and werewolves exist along with other su... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Dreams in the Dark
Chapter 2: When Trouble Starts Brewing
Chapter 3: Chance Encounters
Chapter 4: Cake and Apologies
Chapter 5: Falling Apart
Chapter 6: It's You?
Chapter 7: Party Time
Chapter 8: Reassuring Promises
Chapter 9: The Perfect Gift
Chapter 10: Bittersweet
Chapter 11: Lust and Confusion
Chapter 12: Ball of Fire
Chapter 13: A New Life
Chapter 14: The Fire Within
Chapter 15: Forever and Always
Chapter 16: Promises
Chapter 17: Locked Inside
Chapter 18: An Unexpected Visit
Chapter 19: Want You More
Chapter 20: Caught
Chapter 21: Stressed Out
Chapter 22: Tension
Chapter 23: Blood Sucker
Chapter 24: Family Reunion
Chapter 25: Moving In
Chapter 26: More than Friends?
Chapter 27: Commitment Issues
Chapter 29: Come Back To Me
Chapter 30: Found
Epilogue

Chapter 28: Taken

2.6K 127 17
By foreignbeat

Vinnie's POV:

Being home alone was no fun at all. Everyone was with their mates... well... except Ashley but she was with someone she's dating. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. I was thinking about cutting my hair since mom and I always used to get my hair cut when it reached my waist. Jake wouldn't mind my hair a bit shorter. I sighed and got off of my bed. I grabbed my phone and put it in the right front pocket of my dark blue jeans. I brushed my hair into a ponytail and put on my jacket.

I grabbed my wallet and walked out of my room. Mom had gone somewhere with Adam to sort out some family business or whatever. They wouldn't tell me so I knew it had something to do with our bloodline. Dad went to work and my little brother, Keith was over a friend's house. I would call Jenny to hang out but she's been busy with helping the earth or something like that. I wanted to see Jake again. It had been only two hours since I put him in that embarrassing situation. Time to pay him a visit.

I went downstairs and walked out of the house. I was a little nervous of seeing Jake again. I didn't know what he was doing right now but hopefully he isn't too busy. I sighed and walked over to my car. I stopped as I was about to unlock it. I should walk instead. It's a healthier alternative. For me and for the earth. For some reason, my mind kept wandering to Jenny. She promised to leave Jake alone but... she was never the type of clingy girlfriend. And the last time I checked, she wasn't a vampire.

What the hell was happening with the world?

I realized that I was only a few feet away from Jake's house. I could see him talking to Alex. Jake handed him money and Alex smiled at him. Alex said something, making him frown. Ue reached into his back pocket and took out a small blue box. His eyes widened as he looked up at him. It was a ring box. Was he going to ask me to marry him?

I know I'm still seventeen but I was kind of ready to marry Jake. I know I want to be with him for the rest of my life. I moved closer, careful not to get into Jake's line of sight.

"No. Here take it back. It's too much." Jake said, trying to hand the box to Alex.

"It's not mine." Alex smiled.

"It's your great grandmother's." Jake turned around to face his father. I took this as my chance and walked up to Alex. He smiled sadly at me but I just shrugged.

"Dad. I can't.. I'm not ready for marriage." Jake sighed. I swallowed and cleared my throat.

"But I am." I said. Jake turned around.

His eyes widened and he groaned. He pushed past his father and went upstairs. I heard his bedroom door close so I walked inside and walked upstairs. That's when I heard him scream. I flashed the rest of the way there and banged on his bedroom door. I tried opening it but it was locked. I could feel his pain. Especially in my back. I coughed and held my stomach. I almost dropped to my knees but someone held me around my waist. They kicked open the door and I looked up. A small puddle of blood was on the floor and it looked like someone had been dragged through it because it led to the window.

My eyes filled with tears as I screamed for Jake. His father kept a firm grasp on me, but not too hard, as I thrashed in his arms. I should stop. All this stress wasn't good for me. So, I wept for Jake.

"Just calm down Vinnie. You don't want to hurt your baby do you?" Mr. Rein whispered. I gasped and looked up at him.

"Y-You know?" I sniffled. He nodded.

"I could hear the heart beat."

"Well... now you know." I chuckled but suddenly, my bottom lip trembled and I found it hard to breathe. I took in deep breaths but they weren't working. I pulled out my phone and called Francine. Mr. Rein put me on the bed and rubbed my back as Mrs. Rein came in.

"F-Francine... J-Jake has been k-kidnapped. I-I can't breathe." I gasped for air.

"Vinnie take deep breaths and we'll be right there okay? Bye." She hung up. It wasn't working.

I threw my phone in frustration but Mr. Rein caught it. Hot tears were falling down my face. I screamed out as my whole body became engulfed in red fire. It's never been red before. Mrs. Rein took my hand and smiled at me.

"Just sleep Vinnie. Just sleep." She whispered.

I whimpered and my breathing calmed down. I nodded and layed down on Jake's bed. I breathed in his scent that was on the pillow. Strawberries. I smiled slightly and went to sleep, feeling my fire turn to blue before extinguishing. I hope I didn't upset the baby. That wouldn't be good.

--------------------------------
Nick's POV:

I woke up in Ashley's room in my sleeping bag on the floor. I groaned as I stretched out. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock. It was one in the afternoon. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. So, it was just a dream. I sat up as Ashley walked into the room. She wasn't wearing her pajamas from last night anymore. Instead, she had on a pair of red shorts

"You're awake, finally." Ashley smiled at me and sat down on her bed. She patted the place next to her as I stood up.
"Come on. Let's finish the movie. You were such a scardey cat last night."

I sat down next to her and put the small ball in my mouth without her noticing. I didn't want do this to her. I just wanted to keep the mate bond away. She didn't reject him so their mate bond isn't fully broken. I thought of last night and wondered if it was dream. Only one way to be sure.

"Ashley?" I called. It was a little hard talking as the ball in my mouth dissolved into black smoke. I had to make sure I didn't didn't swallow it. Ashley looked up at me and smiled.

"Yeah?" I leaned over and kissed her.

I bit her bottom lip and she let me in. I released the black smoke into her mouth. Ashley swallowed it and I smiled. She tried to pulling away but I kept her in my arms. She wouldn't know she swallowed it. It would wipe out her memory of the last minute. Finally, Ashley opened her eyes and pushed me away.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm sorry I just had this dream that I heard you talking in your sleep about how you love those guys and not me. Then we fought I almost left but then we kissed and we went back into your room..." I trailed off and looked away. It was a stupid dream. She started laughing. I knew it was stupid.
"Don't laugh." I grumbled and crossed my arms.

"Nick, that actually happened." Ashely smiled

"Then why was I on the floor?" I frowned.

"I put you there because you pushed me off the bed. Twice!"

"Sorry. I'm a wild sleeper." I chuckled.
"Ashley, what does this make us?"

"I really don't know. I love you. You love me. I don't know maybe we're meant to be." She smiled.

"Stop rhyming. You sound like Barney." I laughed as she hit my arm.

"You look like Barney." She smirked.

"Oh so you think Barney's hot?" I fake gasped. She raised an eyebrow.

Before she could answer, Francine barged into the room with tears falling down her face. We both jumped up.

"Ashley! Alex has been kidnapped! I-I don't know what happened! He a-asked me t-to marry him and I said no a-a-and then he went into his room and I saw I-I saw him being taken away." Francine sobbed.

Ashley had already walked over to her and hugged her. Francine was squeezing Ashley so hard, I thought she would paralyze her. A phone started ringing and Francine pulled away from Ashley. She wiped her tears away as she took out her phone. She swiped right and answered.

"H-Hello? What!? Alright alright. Vinnie just take deep breaths and we'll be right there. Okay. Bye." She hung up and looked at us.

"Jake's been kidnapped too." Francine sniffled and looked away. There was silence for a while. I looked out the window just as someone grabbed my hand.

I turned around to come face to face with a man in his late twenties. He had on black sunglasses and a black beanie. To top it off, he had a black beard. My eyes widened as he sprayed something in my face. I started to pass out when the man hauled my over his shoulder and jumped out the window.
________________________________________________________________________
Oooo! It seems as though all the boys are getting kidnapped... except one in particular. Hehehe >:D *touches fingers together like Mr. Burns*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 12.2K 37
A girl who is taken in by a werewolf shifter family at birth has just moved to a new town in a new state. Even though she can't be part of the pack s...
261 22 18
Moving to a new city and school is never easy. Natalia wants to keep her head down and finish out her last semester without issues. That is, of cours...
263 42 17
Aleia meets her mate. He rejects her and as rare as it can be she finds her second chance mate the same day. She gets kidnapped by someone she knows...
44.9K 1.5K 25
Victoria and her pet wolf gets kidnapped by werewolves and turns out that one of them is her mate. Victoria and her sister have powers but they dont...