Fire Forever Leo Valdez x Rea...

By Water13Girl

All da ladies love Bad Boy Supreme! More

Moving Part 2
Panic! At the Cabin Three
Lucifer's Waterfall
You Fall Asleep With Him
Requests
Wisdom Teeth
Cuddles
Cheating
Pick up lines
Tally Marks
Wedding Bells (Older Leo)
Broken Hearts
Colors (Soulmate AU)
Requests?
Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater
My most important chapter yet.
Shower mishap
Tagged, again
Irrelevant
IVE HIT 100 FOLLOWERS!!!
Arrested
I was thinking...
Leaving
Who's at the door?
DONT CLICK UNLESS YOU WANT FEELS
I'm alive (I promise!)
Don't hate me please
Your input time
Tangled (Disney AU)
Annoucement

Moving Part 1

5.7K 62 17
By Water13Girl

Your POV
You and Leo had been best friends since you were 5. You were 13 and he was 14 and you started to have feelings for him. You went home to your family after a fun day at the park with Leo. "Hi mom!" You call when you open the door. "Hi (Y/N)!" Your mom calls, but she doesn't sound as enthusiastic as usual. "Mom? Is everything okay?" You asked nervously. "I'm sorry, but we're moving." she says. "What?!?!" You say dropping your books. "We're moving? To another city closer to school. Right?" You say hopefully and nervously. "To New York City." You mom says quietly. You start crying before you know what's happening and run to your room. You pull out your phone and send Leo a email : "Hey Leo, I have some bad news... I'm moving. I'm really sorry. (Y/n)" You get a email almost immediately: "Met me in the park in 15 minutes. Please."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 1.2K 54
We all have that inner fangirl of the one and only, Leo Valdez. Be honest. That is why I have created this book of one-shots of Leo and, you the read...
2.9K 41 18
𝙰𝚛𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎! 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜! 𝙾𝚠𝙾 𝚂𝚖𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢! :< 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚔: 𝚖�...
702K 15.9K 162
Hello, readers! This will just be a book full of cute and fluffy moments between you and Leo Valdez! (Although some may be depressing) I hope you guy...
146K 3.7K 36
When Leo comes back after his "death" with a different girl on his arm, how will you react?