Being Loved By A Monster (Edi...

By love_live_read

For fifteen years now Werewolves have been known to man, well they've literally taken over. You could say the... More

Being Loved By A Monster
Chapter 1-Introducing Me and Family (Edited)
Chapter 2-The Dreadful Word That Is.....Mate (Edited)
Chapter 3-Running Isn't Fun (Edited)
Chapter 4-A Fun Get-away (Edited)
Chapter 5-Found Me (Edited)
Chapter 6-Kidnapped
Chapter 7-Petrol Station
Chapter 8-Dogs Bite
Chapter 9-Tears Of Anguish
Chapter 10-Normality
Chapter 11-Different Levels of Agreement
Chapter 12-The Power of The Bite
Chapter 13-The Crazy One
Important Notice
Chapter 14-'The Talk'
Chapter 15- A Heated Discussion
Chapter 16-Her Story
Chapter 17-A Rash Decision
Chapter 18-Compromising
Chapter 19 - No More *Part 1
Chapter 19- No More *Part 2
Chapter 20-Surprise, Surprise
Chapter 22-The Anitcipated
Chapter 23-A Wake Up Call
Chapter 24-Dancing 'Till Dawn
Chapter 25-Disobeying to Realise
Chapter 26-Bring it on Like Donkey Kong
Chapter 27 - Going Through The Motions Part 1
Chapter 28-Going Through The Motions Part 2
Chapter 29 - Visitation Time
Chapter 30 - Epilogue

Chapter 21-Introductions-Meet The Parents

68.5K 1.6K 246
By love_live_read

A/n- sorry if it's been long. writer's block people :'( it sucks, badly

And I'm gonna be dedicating this to one of you, you have been commenting throughout my story- beginning to end, you deserve it. Even though I ain't seen you comment lately but oh well....still deserve it.

I love this song most probably has no significance to this chapter, but I kept putting it on replay when writing this chapter. I do NOT own this song to clarify, so no intention of copyright at all. You-The Pretty Reckless >>>>

Chapter 21

     We all just stare at each other, feeling so awkward and shocked by this I feel like saying something. Just anything...but I know I most probably shouldn't I think I've already over stepped the mark by just wearing a t-shirt 'to meet and greet the parents'.

    His parents just stare at us with beaming smiles, "You see Vanessa, we have been waiting for our little Logan to meet his mate for ages it seems".

    I just gape at her and all I can stutter out is, "Little?", this woman has seen her son right, there is nothing little about him. They all just chuckle at me like I'm some amusing pet. Jeehz, just laugh at the human.

  Logan, still laughing a bit, points out his mum and says, "Mum, I'd like you to meet Ve, the love of my life and the future bearer of your many grandchildren. Ve, this is my Mum, Melanie Forrest. And my Father, Bruce Forrest."

  I look closely at them both to take in their features, needing something else to think about instead of the way Logan introduced me. The impregnating freak.

  His mother, a slim framed lady that looks in her thirties, but I'm sure she must be older. Her hair is a chestnut colour, pale heart shaped face, full lips and kind bright blue eyes. The complete opposite to Logan, beautifully delicate.

  Looking over to Bruce Forrest I see a handsome man, an older replica of Logan. I stare at him with wide eyes, despite the age difference they could be twins. Same tan, same midnight black hair, same deep set smouldering black eyes. He is muscular for a man who looks in his early forties, a full head of hair and a masculine jaw. Very much like Logan. Except I can see Logan is more muscular, his nose isn't quite as sharp as his Dad's and when Bruce stands up I can see that Logan is even a few inches taller than him.

  Melanie stands up too, to automatically be tucked under her husband's arm. They fit perfectly together; two polar opposites, tall and short, tanned and pale, ying and yang but still soulmates...and both are Werewolf. Me and Logan are opposites...but are we too opposite? Will I let me being a human and him a Werewolf get in the way...the frustratingly sad thing is, I have no answer to that.

  "Well, dear," Melanie is smiling gently at us. I feel uncomfortable under his parents stare, I can see that their judging me, no matter how nice they seem, everyone judges others on first appearances. I smile right back at her, speaking through my teeth as I keep straining a smile, still shell shocked. "Well, it's lovely to meet you both Mr and Mrs Forrest. I'm sorry about my erm...clothing, I have just woken up you see. I'll just quickly freshen up and then I'll start on dinner. Enchilda's okay?" 

  "Ve, don't worry, you look fine, they don't care." Logan tries keeping me in his arms but I tangle myself out of his arms by surprising him with a kiss. Yep, that 'ought to do it. He releases me and I smile at his parents to walk hastily back to the safety of the bedroom. I shut the door and lean on it and let out the huge breath I'd been keeping in. "Ah, fuck."

____________

  After calming my nerves with a quick 5 minute hot shower, I'm dressed in more...appropriate clothing to meet someone's parents. A baggy black t-shirt and light blue straight jeans and socks. I brush the knots out of my hair and wash my face. Looking into my wide blue eyes in the mirror I say, "You can do this."

  I chuckle, "Oh god, I'm talking to myself now...great, the beast has made me as fucking crazy as him."

  I walk into the living room, and see they're all in the kitchen sitting at the breakfast bar. Well, looks like I have an audience for dinner. Great. I smile as pleasant as I can, then Melanie gasps while point blank staring at my top. Oh no, what have I done, I'm sure I put my bra on though.

  Looking down at what I thought was a plain black top, it says in big white graphic writing, "I Love My Baby Bump."

  I groan, "I can explain...it's my Mum's, you see, Sonny, my little brother was born a few years ago and...yep." I end on that awkward note as I see Melanie's excited face deflate a bit. 

   Thanks a bunch Mum, I think sarcastically.

   Logan chuckles and walks towards me from conversing with his father. He walks up to me to grab me around the waist and then kisses the top of my head to rest his chin on it. Wrapping his big, warm arms around me he places his hands over my flat stomach to create the impression of a pregnancy. "Don't worry Mum, soon this t-shirt will speak the truth." My back flush against his chest, I start to tingle all over...but it all starts to turn south. Oh my God!

   When I feel something press at my bum, I'm sure Logan could smell my arousal and now I can feel his. Damn my body's reactions!

   I see her whole face light up and I'm sure Logan is smirking. I grimace when I think of how I'm not ready, I mean come on for Christ sake I'm only eighteen. I just graduated high school! I mean I love kids, I always imagined mine when I was growing up, quite a big amount. Five at the least. Some would say that's a lot but I think having a big family is what I've always wanted.

   And now my life has changed, for the better or the worse is the question. I did say I was going to give him a chance but that doesn't mean be a human bitch breeder for this big dog. "Logan...let go of me." I try to push out of his arms, and he growls and then spins me around to slam me up against a vacant wall. Right in front of his parents! I let out a breath from his sudden movements, my back arching into him.

   His big hands consume mine as he pins them by my head. The angry Alpha leans down, his eyes glowing, "Don't deny me mine Ve." He trails his nose down my cheek tenderly, the lightest touch but it speaks so much. 'Move and I will mount you', is exactly what I get from this.

   "Baby..", I speak through clenched teeth, trying to soothe his wolf's and his Alpha pride. I am not getting  mounted like a dog in front of his parents! "I need to make dinner...you need to let go. Don't do this in front of your parents." I warn him with a steely glare, staring straight in his obsidian eyes as we seem to get locked in a stare off. I'm not backing down. I know this is dangerous, staring down an Alpha, we were always taught to never look an Alpha in the eyes unless allowed to.

    And we were told to never have a stare off with an Alpha, it is considered a challenge of his position. This is especially dangerous as Logan seems to be angered at the moment as well. It feels like everyone is holding their breath as I don't back off.

     Finally Logan says, "Fine." His sweet breath washing over my face. I take that as my accomplishment and blink and look away. Logan releases me as I refuse to look at him.

    I smile apologetically at the former Alpha and Luna of Chambord Pack. I don't care to take my time to take in their expressions, I walk past them to the kitchen to start cooking.

   Reaching up to gather the pans, take ingredients out the pantry and fridge. I see Melanie lingering at the doorway. I look at her questionably with my head tilted, "Can I help, Vanessa?"

   I nod and say "Nessa", automatically. I cover my shock at letting that slip. I decide me and this lady will get along great, we will need to for me to survive, and me correcting her for my favoured name I realise I have subconsciously accepted her. I smile at her and she says "Nessa" softly.  

  She walks further into the kitchen washes her hands and idly waits for my instructions. As I advise her on what we're going to do, I see her gentle and patient nature. "Va- I mean Nessa, you're very brave my dear." I look at her quizzically, not understanding her point.

  "You may be his mate, but I have never seen a human girl and even werewolves stand off to him like that. You put him in his place, he has needed you to soothe and tame him and his wolf for a long time. But please be careful, I know from experience that sometimes you have to let them be dominate, it is in their nature as Alpha. As it is in ours, chosen for them by the fates to be their Luna, to challenge them in  a way no other can but to know when to submit to them."

    I just regard Melanie with a smile and a nod, appreciating her concern but wanting time to think over her words later.

    After a half an hour of eating at the breakfast table, me on Logan's lap. One of his hands always tucked between my inner thighs, really not helping with my battle against my raging hormones.

    I am now on the sofa tucked closely to Logan's side, his heat coming off in waves, soon I will have to change into more airy clothing knowing full well he won't let me go. We sit and talk in the living room about their trip. "Oh it was beautiful Hunny, you would have loved it. It was..." I zone out Melanie, not being rude to her but I playback her words from earlier.

    'I have never seen a human girl...stand off to him like that...even werewolves...' I didn't think our stand off was that much, but obviously to other eyes this was a big milestone in our relationship. Was I finally connecting to him on a Werewolf ranked communtiy level? 'Chosen for them...you have to let them be dominate.' I scoff mentally at that, Logan would love to be more dominant. I just know it, he's anticipating taking me. He wants to make me his, to own me...but I'm a person with their own thoughts and feelings.

     I come back to reality, the black and white furniture coming in to focus. And so does Melanie's words, "...very nice place for a honeymoon." Honeymoon?! This lady better be talking about some other couple for this idea of marriage; of course you need a wedding for a honeymoon to happen.

    Not wanting a repeat of earlier, I lean towards Logan's right ear and say, "I'm going to do the dishes so let me up mister." He releases me slowly, trailing his hands down to my bum to 'help' me up and giving it a sneaky squeeze. I slap his hand and quickly pad over to the kitchen when I hear his growl. I look over my shoulder and smirk at him, I can see Bruce and Melanie smiling widely at our interaction.

    Looking at Logan I see a burning promise in his eyes, something tells me he wants to teach me a lesson, but do I really want to know what it is.... I really hope his parents don't leave till late, there is only so much he can do in front of them.

    --------

    Drying up the plates and utensils and trying to find the cupboards and draws to put them in I see Logan's parents standing up and making their way over to me. Melanie comes through to the kitchen to give me a hug, quick peck on the cheek goodbye. As I hug this nice werewolf woman back her motherly nature reminds me of my own Ma'. And then I realise the ache in my chest is from smelling her familiar perfume and just...chatting with her.

    I smile at Bruce as he comes over to clasp my hand in his big ones for a short hand shake and a farewell soft kiss on the cheek. For some reason another male touch makes me unsettled and I hate that, without realising I frown.

    We all say goodbye and then Logan is saying his goodbye's at the door, I don't bother listening though I'm sure I am the topic.

   I reach to put the last plate away as I hear the front door close. A deafening silence now drapes over the apartment and I don't know how it happens but sexual tension crackles in the air. I can literally taste it.

    I just keep my head in the cupboard concentrating too closely on placing one final plate in there, maybe even going as far as lining them all up to avoid him. The hairs on my neck stand up more as the tension crackles to an extreme, and then I feel it, right on the back of my neck.

   His warm laboured breath.

   I freeze.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 9.5K 62
"THEODORE GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" She screamed. I could hear Chase laughing on the other end of the line. " WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SPYING...
24.8K 644 15
Scarlet Montgomery lived her life as the pack slave. She was left Omega after her parents ditched her to become rogues. She is constantly tormented n...
55.2K 1.1K 32
"I'll make a deal with you"I said smiling sadisticly and slowly walking towards him. "wh-who are you"the Alpha said. "Oh you know your usual run in d...
1.2K 87 13
Werewolves exist, but none of that sparkly vampire bullshit. In this world, we are divided into two categories, human, and wolf. Wolves are divided i...