Summer 2K15

By itsangelloves

You have the whole summer without your parents, alone in the hood with the chillest niggas ever... What would... More

*June 4th-5th*
*June 6th: The Wedding*

Intro

56 3 3
By itsangelloves

My name is Angel. I am 5'2, brownskin, I have curly hair that goes a little past my boobs. From birth to age 5 I spent my time with my cousins in Detroit, MI. When I was 5 we moved to Maryland for a year the we moved to Florida where I currently live. We use to come to Detroit every year but then at about 7 or 8 years old we stopped coming.

We spent about 4 or 5 years without seeing our family up north so I became custom to southern traditions such as calling the bubbly beverage "soda" and not "pop". For awhile I didnt want to claim Detroit as my home because of how bad the adults talked about it. Still no matter what I saw beauty in that city.

During my 8th to 9th grade summer we finally came back up to Detroit for a week. For that week I feel in love with my Dad's side of the family especially my cousin Diamond.
Then we came back again and i met some awesome people and this is our story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.9K 1.6K 79
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.
19.7K 423 18
An alternate Jason Uchiha timeline
587K 14.5K 44
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
66.7K 3.4K 94
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...