Paradise: A Brittana Fanfic

By thekid05

AU. Brittany and her family relocate to Hawaii. She meets a intriguing local girl who turns her world upside... More

Kamuela
CC Jons
Kiholo
Haole
Palehua
Kohala
Hana Hou
Homecoming
October 15, 2006
Pololu Valley
Mauna Kea
Laupahoehoe Point
New Years Eve
Pahoa Tournament
Waiakea
Waimea Wooden Playground
Konawaena
Waipio Valley
Hi'ilawe
The Valley
Spring Formal
Her Past
Argument
Coming Clean
Hear Me Out
Senior Game
Secrets & Stories
Fishing Tales
Questions
Worry
Truth Be Told
Uncle Ben's
Recovery
BIIF Championships
85
Changes
States Pt. 1
States Pt. 2
Champions
Mana Road
Puddle Action
Pualena
Graduation

Beer Pong

2.8K 74 29
By thekid05

I AM SO FREAKING SORRY OKAY :( I'VE DISSAPOINTED YOU ALL.

This update has literally taken months and I feel like I've let you all down. I've recently started watching Glee from season 1 and found my motivation brought back to me. So here we go.

A NEW UPDATE! :)

Dinner at Ken's that night was nothing out of the ordinary. Other than the fact that Santana was literally hanging onto Keola's (Keh-oh-la) every last word about training and what he's been doing the past couple months, it was just like any other night. Brittany finally got to see what Santana was like around her dad and it she found it so adorable. She was definitely a daddy's girl.

"So did you get to shoot the 50 cal again dad?" He was trying to finish chewing the food that he had in his mouth when she pulled out her phone. "Cause it was so cool! It was huge babe you gotta see this."

She played the video and handed the phone over to Brittany. Santana's dad was sitting on top of a humvee shooting down targets.

"Holy sh-" Brittany caught herself. "Sorry. That's just, that's cool."

"It's nothing really. Just a stupid little detail that my company put me on. This is the real deal right here."

He handed Brittany his phone and it was a video of him basically sitting on a canon. Fire! A loud boom came from the speakers and it scared Brittany just a little.

"WHOA." Brittany was completely in awe. "13B right?"

"Yes, that's right." It kind of caught Keola off guard.

"It's the coolest ever babe. The last time I went with my dad to base he showed me around his unit and stuff and I got to sit on one of the canons. It was HUUUUGE!"

"Oh I've seen them. Fort Sill is home of the field artillery and we went on a couple tours during school." Santana's dad looked over at Brittany. "I like going to the museum there too. There's never really anything new but it always keeps my interest."

"Come Santana, let's go pay for the bill." Santana and her mom got up and left the table. Which left Brittany alone with Mr. Lopez.

"Brittany, you know quite a bit about the Army. Anyone can go on a tour of Sill but to remember things like that, kind of shows interest. You ever, wanted to join?"

"I mean, it's crossed my mind. My mom was in the Air National Guard back home before I was born. But I was always more interested in the Army. I've looked into it a few times. The 68 series seems the most promising. 68Q, 68W and 68S are my top three. But I want to go to college. And I know joining will give me benefits like money for school. But I'm still so uncertain." Brittany was looking down at her hands. "And now that I've met Santana I'm taking school and everything so much more seriously. She's so smart. Her grades are impeccable and mine aren't that great."

"It's always something you can look into if things get don't go the way you want. And if you ever decide to join, I'm sure Santana will be behind you 100%." Brittany looked up at where Santana was standing with her mom and their eyes made contact. Santana shot her a smile which made Brittany melt. "But just don't let Santana be the reason you decide not to do something. If she loves you as much as she says she does, which might I add is a lot because she tells me all the time; then she'll be happy with whatever you choose to do with your future."

Santana and her mom came walking back over to the table.

"You guys ready to go?" Santana placed a ten on the table as tip and held out her hand to Brittany. "I'm sorry if my dad was giving you the third degree."

"Oh don't worry, we just had a really good conversation." Brittany shot a smile over to Keola as they all got up from the table. "So what's the plan, stan? The night is still young."

"Rachel guys said that they were gonna be at her house. We can just walk down when we get home." They interlocked fingers as they walked to the truck. "You okay with us going dad? I know it's your first night back."

"It's fine baby girl. I'm pretty tired from the plane ride anyway. You guys can go and have fun. As long as your safe."

The car ride home was a quiet one. Santana fell asleep in Brittany's lap which left her alone with her thoughts. The Army was never one of her main future plans but the more she thought about it, the better the idea sounded. She pulled out her phone and texted Quinn. Within seconds, she got a reply.

We've talked about this Britt. And you know I'd be behind you 100% no matter what you choose to do.

Of course that wasn't the answer she was looking for. Quinn was always that supportive type of best friend. Never the type to tell her exactly what to do. She spent the rest of the car ride home keeping the conversation going with Quinn. When they reached Honoka'a, Brittany gently shook Santana to wake her up.

"We're home already?" Santana sat up straight and stretched.

"Yeah. You ready to go down? I texted Rach. She said they're only on the second game of beer pong."

"Oh yes. Finally. I'm so down to play. You've played before right?" The blank look on Brittany's face made it plainly clear. "You've never played! You'll be my partner. Let's go babe I'm excited now."

They told Santana's parents bye before they walked down the street to Rachel's. Her house was the last one the street. It was big, and beautifully decorated on the inside. Everyone was outside in the garage, talking stories as a game of beer pong was being played.

"Hey San! Hey Britt!" Everyone turned and said hi as they walked down the hill into the garage.

"Who's got the next game? I call it with Britt. She's never played."

"Oh shiiit! Just play now so we can show her how."

Kalei fixed the cups as Wehi handed Britt and San a beer.

"Okay so the basics. All you have to do is take this ping pong ball, and throw it into the cups across the table." Kalei tossed a ball and it landed in the middle cup. "When you make it in, they have to take the cup out and put it on the side. The first team that gets all their cups out wins."

"Alright, that's simple enough." Brittany took a ping pong ball in her hand and threw it across the table but completely missed every single cup. "Or not..."

"It takes practice babe. It's alright."

"There's also the house rules. And since we're at Rachel's house, that list comes from her." Wehi handed the two ping pong balls to Rachel.

"There's only a couple. When you throw, your elbow can't pass the end of the table. No calling ghost cup or island, which you won't have to worry about till it comes up. Then San can explain it to you. And if you don't make in a cup and your team loses you have to sit under the table." Rachel threw a ball but it hit the rim of the cup and bounced back on the table.

"Sit under the table?"

"It's called trolling. So the troll, sits under the bridge." Wehi threw the other ball and missed as well.

"Oh you know all about that don't you, Wehi." She shot Santana a look and everyone started laughing. "Wehi ALWAYS trolls. It's a rare game when she doesn't. You ready to give it a try babe? We're playing against Nalani and Jen."

"I'm ready if you are."

Brittany's FaceTime started ringing and she saw it was Quinn so she answered.

"Hey Britt!" Rachel came running over and looked into the screen. "Oh hey babe! What are you guys doing?"

"About to play beer pong. It's my first game ever." Brittany hit her phone with her beer bottle as if she was cheering with Quinn. "We're so gonna win."

"Don't get to competitive now, it's just a game remember that."

"Since it's Brittany's first game, she has to play with this." Kama handed Brittany a bottle of Jameson. It was about half full, which wasn't too bad.

"Britt. Be careful with that shit." Quinn got closer to the phone. "Please."

"I will. I promise. Here babe, talk to her while I take my turn."

"Hey Quinny!" Santana waved. "How have you been?"

"I've been alright, just tired from softball practice. How have you guys been? Heard you got a couple days off before post season starts." Quinn reached over to her night stand and turned on the lamp.

"Yeah it's been real nice actually. My dad just came home tonight, we went out to dinner with him."

"That's cool! I bet you miss your dad a lot when he's away." Brittany was getting a little worked up, because her and Santana were behind by four cups and Jen was on fire. "She's gonna get all salty if you guys don't start winning."

"Oh I know." She looked up and saw Brittany trying to aim but the liquor was definitely getting to her already. "She's drinking whenever Jen makes it in, so she's already 4 swigs deep in Jameson. And yes she'll be fine Q."

"Thanks San. Oh hey, how's Rachel's shoulder? We got into a argument about it earlier because she refused to take it easy. I was just trying to look out for her."

"I know. And she's looking alright, she's sitting down on one of the beach chairs. She'll be alright. Don't worry so much, it's gonna kill you one of these days."

"Oh it will. But I rather go out worrying about the ones I love the most. But it's getting late here. You better get back to playing beer pong before Britt absolutely loses it. Have a good night. Bye."

"Bye Quinny."

Santana slipped Brittany's phone into her pocket and went back to playing. They had seven cups left while their opponents had two and Brittany was definitely all into it.

"Here babe, let me try." She took a ping pong ball from Brittany's hand and went to take a shot. "Can we have a flower please?"

Jen rearranged the cups to look like a flower. Santana took her shot and made it in.

"Oh shit. Here comes the come back!" Brittany took another sip from her bottle. "I know I'm only supposed to drink for Jen babe but that was a hella nice shot."

By the end of the game, Brittany and Santana had lost by one. And by then the Jameson bottle was about half of what it was before.

The rest of the night was filled with good vibes.

"Did anyone see my phone?" It was already 12:30 and Santana wanted to text her dad to let him know that they were okay. "Anyone?"

"Try call um. Here you like my phone?" Rachel was getting up but before she did Santana stopped her.

"Nah all good I get Britt's phone. Just everyone shut up so I can hear it." She scrolled through contacts and automatically clicked on Babygirl. "Anyone hear um?"

The phone kept ringing and ringing when suddenly, "Hello?"

"Uh, hello? Who's this?"

"Melissa. Isn't this Brittany's phone?" Santana's heart dropped. "Hello?"

She hung up the phone and slid it back in her pocket. The combo of having drank and pain like that was never a good mixture for Santana, and before anyone could stop her she was up the road.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 16 14
After a messy break-up, Santana feels hollow inside until she finds a new love in the most unexpected of places. Meanwhile, Rachel tries her hand at...
25.9K 734 58
Quinn Fabray is a new in the city of Lima, Ohio, she moved from New York with her mom. Unfortunately she has went through a hell of a lot but when l...
200K 3.3K 29
glee preferences + some imagines [ girl x girl ]
413K 8K 54
𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐗 πŽπ‚ β”β”€β”‰β”ˆβ—ˆβ–β—ˆβ”ˆβ”‰β”€β” "indecisive feeling of enjoyment. hold the thought, i think i need a moment. β”β”€β”‰β”ˆβ—ˆβ–β—ˆβ”ˆβ”‰β”€β” in which a always happy blonde...