Weird Omegle Chats

By rainbow_lolz

Here's a book that will hopefully be a little funny. Well that's all I really need to say so, bye More

The 1st Chat!
Chat Number 2
4~ I found love

#3 Bro!

9 2 0
By rainbow_lolz

Another update like 5 minutes after the last chapter, whaaat? I'm posting this short chapter because I want to apologize for not updating for over a month... I IS VERY SORRY!! The song of this chapter is White Noise by The Living End!! I love this song for no reason at all, I just love it so much!

^_^

S: Hiya :3

M: Ello c:

S: How is you?

M: Fantabulous and you?

S: Wait!

M: What?

*Stranger speaks in real life to me*

M: Oh....

^_^

So yeah, I once got my friend who was next to me... So as I said from the start, short chapter and I meant short. The whole time I was getting this down all I could hear was the freaking drums from downstairs! It's my brothers 18th and his friend brought his drum kit. They're playing together, Friend on the drums and brother on the bass.

See you next Chapter
~I Have No Life

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 2.8K 66
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
1.1M 55.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
172K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
28.1K 2K 49
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...