Just a back ground dancer

By x_BishWhet_x

Kiloni is one of Jacob Latimore's background dancers as u may already know alongside Abby, Stevo and Dakota b... More

Just a back ground dancer, Jacob Latimore.
Too close for comfort......
I'm finally awake.....
Apology not accepted >.<
Kiss?!?!?!?!?!? ;)
And the true love shows.....♥
Cuffed!!!
House party ;) pt 1
House Party pt 2
Attack.........
Diggy and his boo♥
Dreams..........
The new dancer..........>:(
Cheating?
New couples......
Speed Dating!
Confusion?
Is it just a fight?
Looking for Maria!!!!
Suprise!!!!!!
Surprise pt 2
Leaving.
Baby love.
Baby love pt 2
Baby love pt 3
The Truth.
Murder she wrote..............................
The hospital visit
He's making a speedy recovery!
Poisoned!?!?!?
Beytrayer
Confessions
Baby Momma drama
A flash from the past
My lil Baby boo.
Him again?
Him again pt2
Him again prt 3
Abducted
2 weeks without Kiloni.
The great Escape
The great Escape pt2
Please Read.
The END.[Sneak Peek]
Without You.

In hospital.......

6.7K 167 7
By x_BishWhet_x

Kiloni pov.

My eyes slowly opened to the white hsptial room around me, i blinked several times to see if this was real, i looked at my hands wired by the machines, man was the fall that bad. I looked around no one was in here with me, suddenly  the curtain opened and the nurse walked in with a cilpboard, follows by Jacob he had a tray with him, the nurse gave a warm smile to me as she stood by my bedside.

Nurse:Ok so we have got the reslults, we r not quite for for the case of ur fainting but we suspect it is a small case of dehydration.

I shook my head as Jacob, put the tray on the hospital table. 

Me:How? i've been drinking alot of water and when i say alot i mean ALOT!!!!!! I've even be getting complaints about me drinking too much. 

Nurse:Ok, how peculiar!*she stood thinking for a bit* then it was probably just situational syncope, where the there is strain on the autonomic nerous system, and in your case that from doing a physical activity.

I nooded slowly taking in ever word she said, Jake sat down in a chair beside me.

When the nurse left, i looked at Jake, and took off the breathing mask, making it hang from my neck.

Me:Wheres the others?

Jake: *he sat back* They had to continue practicing.

Me:Then... how come ur here?

Jake:I couldn't let u be here alone! I argued with Stevo for so long until he let me come.

Me:*I nodded and smile at him*Thx jake.

He smiled back, we sat there staring at each other for which seemed like forever, until he stood up and pushed the food closer to me.

Jake: ok, now eat. The nurse said it would help u recover.

I shook my head and pushed it away.

Me:no, i'm not hungry *i moaned*

He sighed and took my hand.

Jake:Please, u need to get better.

i shook my head

Me:what so i can continue dancing for u?

He shook his head in disagreement.

Jake:No, because i care about u, and i want to to recover.

i smiled at him and he smiled back, and then pushed the tray closer, i sat up and looked at the plate of ..."food" There was some kind of nasty, soggy, pasta with green sauce on top, and brocili on the side with a drink of water. I instantly went to the water and drank it, when that was finnished i looked at the food in disbelief.

Jake:I'ma need to go now, but, get better soon.

I nodded and he hugged me, i hugged back when he had finnish he stood there staring at me then leaned in, our lips where like 5 cm away from each others until the nurse came in. and he stepped back. 

Nurse:Oh i see ur leaving, ok just wanted visiting times r over.

Jake nodded and waved at me i waved back and soon fell asleep.

Darn they were so close to kissing anyway, as usual comment, vote and follow, deuces..... MsBlue♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 344 18
This is a Paul Lahote love story.
109K 2.1K 45
You going out with jacob latimore and you think your relationship is fine but right after his concert when you go to see him he breaks up with you fo...
Small-Town By JT

Teen Fiction

34.8K 529 40
Claire Emerson. The girl who isn't afraid to speak her mind. That's what she's known for in the small-town of east mountain. She has always been t...
17.4K 243 17
A retired agent was hired as bodyguard for a class of young dancers. Little did he knows the crazy lives they were going through under a reality tv s...