Blindly Running into Trouble

By everyday_imstumblin

"Basically this story is about Avan who is a blind, grumpy, moody, arro-" "Okay! I think they get your po... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 16
TEASER!! coz i'm cool like that
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Blindly Running into Trouble-THE MOVIE!!!
Part I
Part II
Part lll

chapter 15

14.4K 661 75
By everyday_imstumblin

Avan groaned next to me signaling that he was awake; I pressed my face harder in his chest silently telling to not get up so I can continue on sleeping. Over the past couple of days, I couldn’t sleep in my room anymore because my body prefers Avan’s chest as a pillow and arms as a blanket, so that means…

I MOVED IN AVAN’S HOUSE!! WHOOO!!

Yeah no.

Avan’s family has decided to only let me come to sleep over and not live there. That’s stupid; I’m practically living there anyway. So I made one stupid mistake and suddenly I can’t live here!

Besides, I’m sure Steve’s leg will heal…hopefully.

Avan moved again, I whined and draped my leg over his hips. “Kitty!” Avan groaned and forcefully pushed my leg off, Avan was about to sit up but my hand reached his chest first and pushed him down then I proceeded to put my whole body on top of Avan’s.

Ha! Like to see you get up now sucker!

I snickered when Avan groaned louder, “Ciara get of me! I think I hurt myself when I was sleeping.” I sighed but rolled of him, Avan slowly sat up; he doesn’t wear a top when he goes to sleep (Oh mama!!*fans myself*) so I could see the bruises on his back. I gasped at the many bruises everywhere, I got of the bed and went to the front of him, and boy I don’t know what Avan did at night but he sure got himself good. There on his chest and arms were purple and blue bruises, “Damn Avan what did you do to yourself?” I said in awe as I prodded and poked the big one right across his chest. “Kitty stop it and help me to the kitchen. I think I’m going to need a lot of ice” Avan winced when he tried to stand up, immediately I was there helping him.

I felt sorry for Avan when we were going downstairs, how was it possible for Avan to get hurt? Maybe he sleep walks? Or someone came in the room and attacked him! I knew it! Now I must protect Avan from the mysterious attacker, even if it the last thing I do…

Kate gasped when we entered the kitchen, everybody was there. Sheesh what was everyone doing up so early, bunch of weirdoes, oh wait I’m awake…eh I always knew I was different. “Oh my baby boy, what happened to you?!” she rushed over to him, we helped Avan on chair. Devon and Kevin (hey that rhymed) whistled, “Did you get in a fight or something?” Devon asked coming closer to check out another bruise forming on his arm.

“No! How the hell am I suppose to get in a fight when in bed?” Anya got out some ice packs and passed it to Avan and I. I pressed it to his chest not so lightly and Avan flinched back, “Kitty” he growled and I rolled my eyes. “Be a man for once in your life Avan” I said before adding the ice pack on his body, I felt sorry for the ice, I mean in no time, Avan’s sexiness would melt it away. Such a short life.

RIP ice pack.

Always remain cool until the end…

Please everyone, a moment of silence.

….

HEY YOU, YES YOU NO THE OTHER PERSON, TO THE RIGHT, NO THE OTHER RIGHT, YES YOU!!!

SHUT UP!

…Ok moments over. A few minutes passed when Devon poked Avan, “Why is everyone trying to hurt me!” Hmm, since when did Avan become so whiny? I blame Fido; it’s the only logical explanation.

“Stop moving, I think I found a clue as to how you got the bruise” everyone snapped their heads to Devon; I took a quick peek at Avan and rolled my eyes. I placed my hands on his head and turned it the right way, “Thanks Kitty”

“No problem bro”

We waited for Devon to speak again but he circling around Avan and then he looked to me. Devon looked me up and down and then turned back to Avan. “What the diagnosis Doc?” it seemed the right moment to say it. “Is he going to live?” everyone glared at me and I back away with raised hands. “Ok I’ll stop…Doc” I couldn’t help myself, it’s so tempting.

“Ciara come here” Devon called me closer to Avan and then he took my hand and placed it on one of the bruises that was about my hand size, hey how weird is that! Devon rubbed his fake beard, and then pulled my hand to the front of Avan’s chest and placed it on another bruise that was exactly the same size as my hand!

Oh no…

Everyone looked at me expectantly and my eyes widened “Oh come on that doesn’t explain the big ones!” I pathetically tried to make up an excuse. Devon snorted and Avan groaned, then without warning Devon bent down and grabbed my left foot, caught off guard I fell to the floor. “Hey!” Landing on my ass, Devon lifted me up just by my foot and placed it on Avan’s chest; you can guess what that means.

It was the perfect fit.

“So I have come to the conclusion that the real culprit is Ciara Swan, who violated Avan while he was asleep. I rest my case” Devon smugly sat on a chair. I got up from the floor and glared at Devon, “So now what oh smug one” I said with attitude, Devon shrugged “It’s up to the judge now”

“Judge? Who’s the judge?” I curiously asked, Devon then pointed to someone to my right; painfully slow I turned to see Kate with her hands on her hip and a very scary face. Everyone was snickering while I nervously laughed and shyly waved at her. “What a lovely day we are having?” Avan snorted but hey, it was the best conversation starter in my opinion, but it doesn’t apply in this situation when suddenly lightning struck outside and I jumped.  

Why do I feel that this is my last moments on earth as I stare at an unhappy Kate?

“Ciara” lightning struck again and I started to shrink back; specifically I’m slowly making my way behind Avan. Kate’s narrowed eyes watched me retreat and then she lifted her head high and spoke the most dreaded words ever spoken.

“Ciara Swan, I hereby banish you from this house-“

“NOOOOoooo…..!” I dropped to my knees in defeat; my hands were clamped together as a crawled my way to Kate. “You can’t do this! My entire being is making Avan’s life half exciting and miserable! You have no right to take that away from me” I pleaded with Kate, she and the others watched on as I beg for mercy.

Sadistic family

“Kitty” I ignored him and continued to beg “Avan’s my pillow, how am I supposed to sleep at night? Where am I suppose to go when Fido kicks me out of my own house?!” I held Kate’s hands in mine.

“Kitty” ignore.

Tears started streaming down my face “Why would you do this to me! Who is going to entertain me?!”

“Ciara” ignore once again.

“What am I- no wait” I paused and then looked at my hand “I said who, why, how, where” I mumbled while ticking off the list but then got stuck. Damn I can never get this right. I scratched my head and then looked to Devon and Kevin for help “Wait I know this!” Kevin exclaimed and then started to tick the list on his hand; discreetly I could see Devon trying to figure it out as well.

I saw Anya roll her eyes, Avan groan and leaned his head on the table, jasper licking his um…never mind and finally Kate who yawned. “What” Avan finally said when no one spoke. “Huh?”

“It’s What Ciara” Avan sounded annoyed, my brows scrunched in confusion, what’s Avan going on about? “What’s what Avan?” I said while getting up and dusting myself off. “The fifth one is What, you didn’t say that one kitty” right still have no idea what he’s going on about.

“Ok then, well I’m going to pretend that I understood what you said, ok Avan” I put on my baby voice so he wouldn’t get offended. I even pinched his cheeks; the good thing about Avan’s blindness is that he can’t directly glare at me so I’m quite happy at the moment. Oh wait, I forgot about my sentence. I peered at Kate, “So about my sentence, I don’t suppose you have another option?” I said in a hopeful voice and even battered my eyelashes.

“No” I frowned.

“If you listened then you would have heard me say that you are banished Until Avan is healed then you can return.”

“Yes!” I fist pumped which was a bad idea, because I was very close to Avan, so you pretty much can fill in the blanks when Avan covered his face and groaned in pain and began moving away from me. “Kitty I have enough bruises as it is!” Devon and Kevin, (you know what I’ll just call them the twins) laughed and high fived each other.

“Well…I guess I should go pack my bags then.” I sadly mumbled and then began to walk away when suddenly “Wait a minute” I stopped mid step and looked over my shoulder to see Kate have a calculating look. “Since when did you even move in?” Uh oh. This sparked something in Avan, “Yeah that reminds me, I felt a few objects and clothes that weren’t mine. I thought it might have been Devon’s or something but it didn’t feel right. Kitty how did you get your stuff in this house if I’ve been with you the whole time?” Everyone looked at me expectantly even Jasper.

“Uh well, you see the thing is…” I quickly dashed out of the kitchen and in less than 2 minutes, I rushed in Avan’s room packed everything I had and ran out the door, slamming it closed.

Avan’s POV

We heard the door slam shut and evil laughter slowly fade away, wow I picked the most weirdest person in the world to be friends with, even worse I actually want her to be my girlfriend. I could feel everyone’s gaze on me, I think Ciara’s wackiness has rubbed off on me because I didn’t seem as affected my family. Guess I got used to her.

I casually shrugged my shoulders, stood up from my seat and walked to my room while holding some ice packs. If I wasn’t in so much pain, I would have found it funny that Ciara is even dangerous in her sleep. I chuckled but then winced at the pain on my ribs “Damn she got me good” I muttered and expertly made my way to the shower. Maybe a cold bath would help me better than the ice pack.

Heading in the bathroom I stripped my clothes and hopped inside the shower. I let the ice cold water hit all my bruises, thank God none where on my face, otherwise the students at school would start raising their eyebrows. Probably think I either got in a fight or been abused by Ciara, I think I know which one they would pick.

My thoughts were interrupted when my sensitive ears heard the door creak open, I could hear feet pad across the tiles and then – wait is that the mission impossible song? I leaned my head against the wall and groaned loud and the person froze. I could tell because their breathing got faster, inhaling through my nose I spoke “Ciara what are you doing here?” why does she always come at the wrong time, if we didn’t have that little scene downstairs and her being banished from my house, I would have been a little turned on that she entered the bathroom while I was showering.

Too bad I knew her better than that.

She cleared her throat and tried to speak in a manly voice, one word…fail.

“It’s not Ciara, it’s me Devon” I rolled my eyes, well I think I did, anyway I decided to play along and maybe get out of her how she got inside the house when there’s like 5 people downstairs. “What are you doing here then?” I asked while casually started to clean myself while ignoring the fact that Ciara’s behind the shower curtain.

“Uh, I was, coming…”

“Coming?” I copied

“To get…” smirking I continued to mock her.

“To get?”

 There was a pause and then suddenly I heard the curtain being pulled opened “MY SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER!” Ciara screamed in her voice, my eyes widened when I felt her touch just above my manhood “AHH!” we both screamed and I quickly covered my manhood. “Ciara what the Hell!”

“MY EYES ARE CLOSED; I JUST WANT MY SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER, OMG! WHAT DID I TOUCH?!”

All I can say is, thank God I put on a cold shower.

“Couldn’t you just wait?!” I said while blindly trying to find the towel without moving so I wouldn’t accidentally touch Ciara and cause something to happen, not when there are people to interrupt us downstairs.

“No! I believe I was exiled just a few minutes ago” ok why doesn’t why doesn’t her voice sound muffled like it was before. I managed to turn the shower of, grabbed the towel and quickly wrapped it around my waist, “Ciara?” curse this blindness, I can’t see what she’s doing! Lord knows that girl needs constant supervision.

 I stepped out of the shower and tried to locate Ciara but I could hear a thing. It’s like she’s not even in this room but I didn’t hear the door open so I know she’s still in here...I think

“Ciara?” I tried again but no answer, why is it that whenever I want her to talk she doesn’t. I took a step forward and then I heard a whimper, I repressed a moan at that sound; Ciara’s making it very hard not to jump her right now.

“Kitty” my voice was husky and I’m sure my eyes looked darker than normal, clearly indicating my lust. Another whimper and I groaned “Fuck Ciara if you don’t stop that I might not be able to control myself” I lowly growled while taking another step. I heard some rustling, telling that she moved back, I couldn’t help it but I moved close and once again she moved back a step until I heard a thud.

She must have hit the door I thought with a smirk.

Screw it, I think it’s about time we get what we want without being interrupted.

 I moved forward with one thought in mind, Kiss her, hard

I was so close to her that I could feel her body heat, my need for her increased and then I was about to say something when the door banged “Hey Avan when the hell are you getting out? You said I could wait and I am but you’re taking too damn long!”

My eyes bulged when I heard Ciara…on the opposite side of the door.

I raised my head to the ceiling and prayed ‘Please don’t let it be another grandma, like the one in the park’

As if an answer, a big ball of fur jumped on me, I regained my footing and then cursed the universe when Jasper began licking my face. I just let him do whatever he wants as I sighed in defeat.

I think…I’ll let Ciara make the first move from now on, I hope she does it soon so I can regain back whatever man pride I lost from a granny and a damn dog.

Should’ve left him in the park I thought bitterly when jasper happily barked.

Curse my life and bad timing.

*****

so i know, i know i'm late but eh what can you do...

NOTHING! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!  

MWHAHAHAHHAHA WHOOOOOOO PARTYYYYY!!!!

*crazily drives off into the sunset* 

 Author's assistant sighs, "Hey guys excuse her lateness now since the author is an idiot and forgot to mention this so i will tell you, if you want this to continue inbox us ideas of what you want Avan and Ciara to do and she may use it in her next chapter. Also be original, something that you haven't read before. Well that's it, better catch up to her" the assistant sighed again and climbed on her bike and began the long journey into the sunset.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

An Innocent Affair By Laura

Historical Fiction

259K 23.3K 43
For Jem Denham, life became serious the moment he laid eyes on Miss Cressie Martin. As the youngest of five children, he was used to being considered...
360K 14.2K 68
*REWRITTEN VERSION OF THIS STORY IS NOW POSTED AS HEART OF FIRE* | HIGHEST RANK: #13 in Vampire on 5/10/18 #526 in Romance on 7/12/18| She was the...
109K 7.4K 25
Once upon a sleepover before vacations, Bethany Summers and her two friends make a list, a sacred list to help her find a perfect guy. A list of qual...
3.3K 182 14
Leila hates the cold. Every winter, she bundles herself up in multiple layers to fight the snowy weather, earning her the nickname Little Penguin due...