When we were wintergirls

By katiekilljoymcrmy

If you have heard of the story wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson then you will understand. That book reall... More

The beginning of the end.
Bleeding hearts and the first lie of many
Porcelain princess
Causing drama in drama club
The first day of winter
Little girls trapped inside glass coffins.
Love/lust/daydream/nightmare
The guest of honour at my own funeral
Its only a little bit of pixie dust to help me fly over this place
I gave her blood
Sleeping Princesses slain across glass thrones.
Toxic CPR
For Katie
I lost my girl on a heroin sea
Going, going, gone.
The winter took a part of this cold heart that I can never get back
Author's note
Possessed, depressed, and obsessed
Poem for a dead girl
If looks could freeze, I'd be ice by now
When giving up is the only way to hold on
The fear of falling apart
Please don't tell me, I don't want to know.
Author's note #2
They're Hurting Us, Get Me Out
Final Author's note.
My Wintergirl (Final Chapter)

You can count on that bad weather again

326 12 2
By katiekilljoymcrmy

The buses pulled away, and middle school was over. I took a deep breath and tears pricked at the corner of my eyes, I was so scared for her. I kept thinking that if I waited long enough, maybe she would show up, run in and apologise for missing everything, I kept thinking that maybe she wasn't gone. The teachers cheered as each student left school grounds, but I stayed, leaning against the bike racks. I lived across the street, the teachers knew I should be leaving, but I ignored their questions, I needed to be sure. The time ticked by, and 5:30 turned to 6, 6:15 to 7:00. Eventually 7:30 came around, and I was asked to leave. Reluctantly, I packed my things, and trudged slowly home.
---------------
My parents were sitting outside when I got home, along with my Mother's friend, that we will call Jill for the purpose of this story. Jill made me uneasy, I barely knew her, but I didn't like her at all. She gave me that sinking feeling in my stomach, like she was bad news, but I had only met her maybe twice.
They told me to bring my things inside, that we had something to talk about. I did as they asked, and joined them on the steps.
I asked them what was up.
They said that she was moving in.
<<<<<<<Author's Note>>>>>>>>>
I'm sorry that this is kind of a shit chapter, I'm really nervous to talk about what happened here, terrified actually, I planned to write more, but then the anxiety kicked in and I couldn't do it. I may have to let this story out in short gasps. Sorry guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 372 16
TaeYeon and Jessica had been happily married for 5 years without a child of their own. Jessica Jung who works as C.E.O of her own company was already...
97.1K 3.7K 200
Basically vines. Hamilton-ified. I did make up a few myself. Five updates per day, at the minimum.
44.4K 871 13
Percy Jackson is your average punk, at least in the outside. Annabeth is the girl and high school is vicious. What happeneds when the too meet in not...
126K 245 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report