He Will Regret Me

由 Miss_Bubbly

I sigh "Will you go out with me?"I look back down at my shoes ". "Are you serious?" He chuckles lightly. My... 更多

Rejection
Friday!
Party Time...
Meeting Dereck
The Surprise
Running into somebody...
Uh Oh
A Reunion
Having Fun On The weekend
Lets Meet The Parents!
Making The desicion
Life Sucks.
This is happening?
Here we go again.
One night.
Book Trailer!!!!
Not Too Close!
This is it. I'm DONE.
Well...this is new.
Old friends.
Im not going to be a babysitter.
Oh lord
Disaster
Recovery...
The mystery
Happily Sorta After

Is This a Hangover?

3.8K 94 4
由 Miss_Bubbly

When I wake up, my head pounds. I touch my hand gingerly to my head. I sit up and look around. I'm laying on a couch, the living room looks nice and cleaned up. A painting, some vases with fake flowers.

Where am I? I sit up even more an look at the coffee table, there's pain killers. I grab them and gulp them down, feeling relieved that they was waiting there.

A figure appears above me, "morning sunshine." That voice? Who is it? Light floods the room. I squint my eyes, and the figure comes into clear view. I should've known who it was. "Joey?"

He smiles, "feeling okay?"

I nod, and give a small grin. I get up and sit at the edge of the couch. I can feel smeared eyeliner and mascara. Joey sits down next to me.

I get a good look at him...and my jaw drops. He is sitting there beside me, in nothing but...shorts. I stare at the well toned abs...his hair is glistening wet...he must've had a shower. As much as I hate to say it....he looks drop dead gorgeous right now.

My mouth hangs open. Joey chuckles, "Do you like what you see?". My cheeks burn in embarrassment. I snap my gaze away and pretend I'm interested in the vase full of fake flowers. He chuckles, and I feel clothes thrown at me.

"These was my sister's when she used to live here." He tells me, I pick up the clothes and get a look at them. Now that I think of it, I do remember mention of an older sister. "Get yourself cleaned up." He says gesturing towards the shower.

I pick myself up and take a look in the bathroom. You could tell it was used by a boy. A razor sat on the sink, along with shaving cream and after shave just thrown to the side, a thing of hair gel. But along the mess was a thing of bar soap, and some good smelling shampoo and conditioner waiting for me.

I jump in and start showering. Letting the warm water rush over me. It feels really nice.

It's like I feel the hangover melt away.

Soon after I get out and put on the clothes, which were extremely comfortable! The shirt was a light long sleeve that had a black and white rose, the shorts was black cotton, I throw my hair in a bun. I admire myself too, not half bad.

I walk out and see Joey actually fully clothed. Thank god, anymore and I would've fainted. He glances up at me from his cellphone.

"Hey, cutie." He smirks. A small blush cover my cheek. "Shut up, don't flirt with me." I say, taken back at how harsh it sounds.

Joey mocks being hurt "But those clothes are adorable on you." He gets and walks to me.

I stand there as he looks me in the eye. He rubs the back of his across my cheek. I look away my blush deepening. He leans in really close, his nose almost touch my cheek. I can feel his hot breath. "You are so cute when your embarrassed..." He whispers.

I punch him in the stomach, but not too hard just to give him a hint. "Don't pop my personal bubble!"

"Playing hard to get are we?" He cocks an eyebrow.

"Shut up." I mutter.

He picks up some keys and swings them around his fingers. He walks to the door. "C'mon, princess. I got to take you home." He looks back at me.

Oh crap. My parents are going to kill me. I've been out all night.

I follow him, and get in his car.

He starts the car and turns up the radio. One of the top songs playing. I song along, then he sings too.

We spend the rest of the car ride like that.
*******

I finally arrive home. I get out and he does the same.

I go to the porch step. "Thanks for the ride." I look at him.

"Welcome." And then he cups my cheek. Leans down and plants a soft lingering kiss on my lips.

I don't fight and kiss him back. Let my guard down around him. I don't know what to think anymore...

We pull back, a small smile plays on his lips "Your letting you guard down."

I blush and look away. "Bye Joey." I say and walk inside.

My mom is sitting on the couch "Where have you been?" She says with a worried look on her face.

"Oh...I went to a small get together and fell asleep so, Joey took me to his house and I slept there. No worries I slept on the couch." I say. I go to my room.

I lay on my bed, which seems like all I do any more. And just think. Thinking about Dereck, Joey, School....

***********

A/n- Hallo! My lovely readers. I have updated the cast to a much suitable cast. In case the app doesn't show the update:

Lily Collins- Kayla Downing
Emma Roberts- Dani Willows
Callan McAuliffe- Dereck Brown
Nick Robinson- Joey Smith

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

225 3 14
"One look at his face and that was all it took to undo all the barriers I built for six months. Is it possible that he looks even better now than he...
78.6K 1.9K 13
He broke up for with me for her. He told me that he only dated me because he pitied me of what a nerd i was.....now that i have changed my style, my...
40.6K 1.2K 44
Captivating, carefree, Enticing. That's the image Rowan Russo threw for people, with his easygoing personality and charming smile, he was irresistibl...
22.7K 152 22
You had a childhood best friend. You've always had a crush on him. You were best friends from 1st grade-9th grade. The summer to Freshman year, he di...