Trap Bunny

By XO504QVEEN

(Strong sexual content) Angelique is princess of the drug game. With the curves of a goddess, the ass to make... More

Disclaimer & Information
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
Wattpad
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
I'm Publishing

C H A P T E R 2

1.8K 87 38
By XO504QVEEN

[A/N]

Tracklist in the chapter will be at the end of the chapter. If you do not want to skip ahead, just comment and ask.

JAX

|

"You ready," my dad asked as we exited our Range Rover to a meeting to speak with a king pin from the other territory about expansion.

"Yea I'm good," I answered. We entered the warehouse texting the girl from the party last weekend. Ever since that night she been blowing up my phone, and I hers. The only time we ain't talk is when she went to sleep, because I DONT GET TIRED and that's one hundred.

To: Angelique
Lol ma u crazy
Wht u doin 2day
8:46am

"Ight let's head in," he said exiting the truck as I followed.

From: Angelique
Nuthin, going to this
meeting with my dad.
Ion wanna go though
8:49am
To: Angelique
O, Y not
8:49am
From: Angelique
Bcuz these shits be
boring as fuck. Nd
Tbh IM HORNY ASF
8:51am

To: Angelique
Well fuck ma jus
say the word
and a nigga can fix that ;)
8:52am

From: Angelique
Lol not right now tho.
U nt gnna get it jus ya
cute
8:54am

To: Angelique
So you think a
nigga cute na?
Nah ma, I'm sexy ;)
8:55am

From: Angelique
Lol, boy shut up I
gtg tho bye boy
8:56am

To Angelique:
Me too, bye bae
8:57am

From: Angelique
Bae?
8:57am

To: Angelique
Yep, Bae
8:58am

From: Angelique
Okay, we'll see about
that ;*
8:58am

We made our way into the large office where the meeting was being held, all the seats were filled except two. "Where's Emilio," I heard Hercules say. Hercules was a big dealer, but not nearly as big as us. He just has gotten to the point where he could even sit at the table with us. He was big in distribution, and I honestly hated this nigga. He just seemed like a snake, and he do fake ass shit.

"I'm right here," Emilio entered leaning on his cane, we all stood up in respect. I watched as he entered through the door along with his body guards and a girl.

She was a combination of shit that I ain't never seen before. She was white with blonde hair, I know that sounds normal but she had the curves, ass, and hips of a black woman. But her ass ain't look big retarded and fake like them other white bitches, she looked real. I couldn't see her face due to the large sunglasses, and big floppy hat.

"Alright let's get this started," Emilio said now sitting down. I watched as the mystery girl sat beside him taking off her hat, she looked familiar. She looked in my direction smiling vigorously, I lightly smiled back unknowingly.

She removed her glasses, sharing a slight chuckle towards me. It's her.

"Oh shit," I said aloud, finally realizing who it was.

"What's wrong boss," my nigga Big Dee asked. I looked around to be greeted by the eyes of every one in the room.

"Uhh nun I'm coo," I said licking my lips. She looked down, chuckling at my outburst.

"Ight let's get this shit over wit'," my father said staring off. We stared at each other smiling like children, her red lips roamed around my imagination. The way her breasts sat up peaking out from her shirt made me stiffen in my pants. There was no way of getting around it.

This. Girl. Was. Fine. As. Fuck.

I adjusted myself in my seat which made her once again quietly giggle. No one dare looked our way, as their attention was completely on the meeting and what was needed to be discussed.

She looked at me, putting a pen to her mouth, toying with it. She licked her lips flicking the butt of the pen seductively, my shit grew harder and harder by the second. I wonder if she could do that with this fat ass d-. My thoughts were interrupted by the vibration of my phone.

From: Angelique
;*

To: Angelique
You tryna tell me
something with tht
pen?
9:16am

From: Angelique
Wym? ;)
(What you mean)*
9:17am

I put my phone in my pocket, no longer giving her the attention she clearly wanted from me, I wanted to play with her as she did with me.

"No suprise but we've been getting hit. And I want to know by who." Emilio confessed. "We have information and have ruled out some people," Obdulio countinued. For weeks now, we've all known that he was getting hit up, but no one ever talked about it. Emilio a higher body count than the U.S. Army.

"Fuck we have too," Herc bumped in. "Yea ova here," Ghost rised his hand. Ghost was a like a legend on the street, but not nearly as great as Emilio. At only thirty-six Ghost has done shit that fifty year old mean ain't accomplish in the game. But there were only three real big dogs left, and that was Emilio, my father, and Emilio's best friend Obdulio.

These two wet backs been at this shit since the beginning of time. Fuck they so old I bet they was the first two Cubans to swim here.

(Author's Note)

(I personally would like to apologize for any and all ignorant racial comments/ and or but not limited to, racial slurs. They are purely words spoken from the character's view, and would not be fair to me as a writer if I did not give you the entire emotions, feelings, and thoughts of the character's. I'm sorry to enturupt but the "white bitches" and "wet back" part low key hurt my feelings).

But in all honesty I don't know who would be stupid enough to steal from Emilio. I ain't no groupie or shit but this man is unbelievably powerful, we couldn't even get over on Emilio.

We discussed more issues and made changes in distributions and some territory. My father also struck a deal with Ghost that would boost us three in profit 15%. The meeting was then adjourned as we made our way back to the black Rover, without a single glance from Angelique.

To: Angelique
You mad na ma?
10:11am

"I wonder who's hitting Ghost and 'nem," my dad said lighting up a cigar.

"Fuck I'on know, but whoever it is, is stupid as fuck. They not finna get far," I admitted. I pulled out my weed and grinder and went to work on the armrest.

"Yea," he simply said scrolling through his phone. I poured my now crushed leaves into my paper, beginning to roll. I added in my separator, then rolled, licking the side for good measure. I torched it a lil just to a lil sure ain't nun fall out, as I put it to my lips lighting the end. I let the harsh smoke enter into my lungs giving me the release that I needed. Damn this shit strong as fuck. I cracked the window as my phone chimed.

From: Angelique
Why would I be?
10:20am

To: Angelique
U ain't evern say
Hello be like
Goodbyse.
No tex bak lont
Time reply
10:23am

From: Angelique
What the fuck? Ion
understand, r u high
10:27am

To: Angelique
End zone wayyyyy
10:31am

"Damn that druve be quick as fuck," I said slurrily. Everything was moving so fast, yet so slow. I felt the car come to a stop as I looked out the window seeing my house. "You sure you gonna be good son? That shit you blowing on over there got me fucked up. And I ain't even hit that hoe," my dad smiled.

"Nahh fah I'm G," I smiled as the driver opened my door. This new shit got me fucked up, imma tell Neil stop giving me this crazy exotic shit. Angelique shot me another text but I couldn't read the shit, it was too hard.

I knocked at my door, for what reason I would knock at my own door I'on even know. Thankfully I was greeted by one of my maids who was on her way out. I made my way upstairs, which felt like two hours of walking. I entered into my room to see a girl lying on the bed ass naked. She was the average light skin, blonde weave, pink lipstick bitch; with a fat ass, and some titties.

"Who's there foo," I gasped out.

"It's me baby," she crawled off the bed pulling me closer. Then unzipping my pants pulling out my dick, she began to lick in circles around the tip getting me hard. Then she full fledged started sucking, trying to take as much of me into her mouth as she could.

"Say ma you finna hurt 'cha self," I chuckled at her trying to swallow me whole. She looked up and smiled bobbing even harder. I watched as some pre cum squirted out before she put me to the tip of her lips swallowing what little fell. She kept at it dedicated, twirling her tongue, licking my shit up and down I felt my nut. She realized and started to loudly moan, sending vibrations up my dick. Before I knew it I'd busted all in her mouth, she squirmed back making some fall on her face while still trying to suck it all up.

"Damn ma, you dedicated," she smiled up a me, face full of my skeeted seed.

"Come on baby, hop in the bed," she said grabbing my arm. She laid me down kissing my tip once more before sitting up to ride. That's when my nigga senses kicked in, I ain't have no condom and this bitch clearly ain't tryna' use one. Just as she was about to slid on I quickly pushed her to the other side of the bed.

"What's wrong baby," she crawled over.

"Nun ma, nigga feelin good. You did ya' job, you can leave now though," I put my hands behind my head.

"Come on baby you don't mean that, I know you've had a stressful day. Lemme make you feel better," she grabbed my dick once again lightly stroking it, then leaned to kiss me.

"Na uhh yo' dirty ass ain't finna kiss me foo. Say love you got life fucked up ya heard. You betta get the fuck up outta her fa' yo' ass come up missing shawty," I jerked away.

"You know what fuck you Jax! You piece of shit, all you is, is a fuck ass nigga, I'on know why I fuck you in the first place. You don't give me shit any other nigga can't give me," she screamed.

I then realized that it was Nairesse, a female that I been fucking for a while now. I forgot I kept her ass around because she gave some of the best head known to man. Can't say the same about her pussy, that shit was good but she was a lil' loose, everyone knew she got around, a lot.

"I'm sorry ma," I lied. "But I got shit to handle and you know ya boy gotta take care of his business," yeah her head was worth all this bullshit I'm spitting.

"Okay baby, promise to call me later though," she tweaked. "I promise ma, now go get ya self cleaned up. Just wipe yo'self down with a paper towel and leave, ya'ain got time for that shower shit just go," her soft expression turned to anger as she grabbed some napkins from the restroom and left, slamming the door behind her. I got up turning on the playlist to my phone. I stripped down preparing to take me a shower.

Trapped out the bando, got two like Rambo

Cop bird like birdman, got white like Lindsay Lohan

Made a hundred stacks off the pots and pans

On the corner serving grams, my niggas be on the block hard

My niggas be selling that hard, got bricks, like Shaq, at the free throw

You can call my phone, got them pricey for the LO, don't knock at my door, I don't wanna talk to you

Got them bricks for the LO, I will serve you

In the bando, boarded up, got them bricks in the wall and in the floor

Piece saran while I'm playing with the dough, if the feds wanna talk, I just tell them I don't know

Fuck twelve!

I got up and took a shower, the water felt good hitting my skin. It felt unlike any other shower that I'd ever taken in my entire life, the soap against my skin even felt good. Fuck I'm so high, everything feels good.

I hopped out the shower that seemed like forever, I dried off and remembered the text from Angelique.

From: Angelique
Lol, end zone way?
Nd u wnna link up
2night?
10:33am

I shot her back telling her to send me the address. I look at my phone, it was 12:34pm tonight finna be good as fuck, I can just feel it.

ŤŘÃP ŞČĘÑĚ 2

~XO504QVEEN©

Track 1

Bando

By: Migos

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

694K 16.3K 77
Honesty Calleste they say a bad girl ain't no good and good girls ain't no fun hood girls want a smart nigga but all college girls want a thug.Thats...
250K 4.9K 19
Paris is an 18 year old senior in highschool who lives with her mother who has a drug and alcohol addiction. Paris mother is known around town for se...
693 39 21
*PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT* Roxanne Laurent, a young high class girl from upstate New York, lived to please her parents. Her mother always told her peo...
54.8K 1.4K 23
Chase Daniels was a girl just trying to make it in the streets of Compton. Raising her brother and herself was the least of her worries now that it w...