Trap Bunny

By XO504QVEEN

(Strong sexual content) Angelique is princess of the drug game. With the curves of a goddess, the ass to make... More

Disclaimer & Information
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
Wattpad
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
I'm Publishing

C H A P T E R 1

2.1K 116 89
By XO504QVEEN

ANGELIQUE

|

"Twerk, twerk, twerk," the whole club yelled as I shook my ass to the rhythm of the beat. "Go Lili, go Lili," they chanted as I finished up the song.

I stood up turning around receiving high fives and hugs. "Girl I swear can't nobody twerk like yo' ass can," my girl Maria told me pulling me into a hug as we made our way back to the V.I.P. section. "Thanks girl," I laughed. Maria was crazy as hell, but that just how sexy she was. She stood at 5'5" with big double D sized breasts and a large ass(thanks to California's best doctor). But besides all of that shawty was bad as fuck, from her light brown eyes, to her long brown hair.
I grabbed another drink from a nearby waiter. I gulped it down taking in the burn, as someone approached me.

"Damn ma I like the way you was on the floor tonight," a tall white man came and greeted me. I knew who he was he was a small known name in the game, he moved shit but he wasn't rolling with the big dogs. He was about 6'0" blonde hair and very beautiful light green eyes.

"Thanks," I simply said looking for a martini.

"Maybe you can gimmie ya number and I can see some more of that," he grinned, I curled my lip.

"Well you're pretty good looking so under different circumstances I would say yes, buuuuuuut," I elongated. "I'ma have to say no," I smiled. "Say no," he scrunched his face. "Why no," he asked.

"I'on do white boys," I blatantly said as I heard a group of laughs from behind me, I swear my squad was so mean. He turned around to walk off heading in the direction of the other V.I.P. lounge, obviously pissed.

"Biiiiiitch you crazy," my other bitch Shaniya smiled handing me a drink. "What you mean girl I was just bein' honest," I answered. "Bitch whatever you know yo' ass is mean," Kamina jumped in. Me and Kamina had been befriends ever since we were born, literally! Our mom's had gotten pregnant around the same time and both of our dads had been friends since they were just kids. Kamina was 5'3" with a petite frame, and her green eyes she was perfect.

"Hahaha I know, but fuck it's the truth y'all know I'on do white boys. With they emotional small dicked asses," I said polishing the rest of my drink. "I got jungle fever like a muthafucka," I laughed.

"In their defence all white boys don't have small dicks," Maria smiled. "Bitch you would know yo' ass is like Lil Kim you done fucked every race," Shaniya said making us all laugh. "Bitch you crazy," I laughed. I started getting a little tipsy and was feeling myself.

Shaniya was sexy as fuck, I swear if she liked girls I'd get at her, but we've been friends forever it seems. Shaniya is about 5'4" big ass titties, and that signature black girl fat ass. But the thing about Shaniya was that she was all natural. None of that fake prosthetic shit, not that there's anything wrong with that; she was just a natural beauty.

We countiued our good night of laughing and talking until Maria pointed something out. "Look y'all ain't that the same nigga from earlier that was pissy with Lili," she asked pointing. The white boy was pointing down at me like he had a problem, he just don't know that I will kill his ass right now and won't think twice about it. We all stared looking up at the club's balcony as he pointed down at me seeming angry talking to another man. I stopped in my tracks as the man's eyes roamed up and down my body before meeting my eyes. We both stood there staring at each other as if we were the only two people on earth.

"Damn he fine as fuck," Maria yelled referring to who he was talking to. "I know right," Shaniya agreed. "Oh my god y'all look he staring down here," Maria shouted.

"No look Lili he staring at you," Kamina yelled, touching my shoulder breaking me from my trance of his beckoning stare. "Huh," I said missing everything they'd just said.

"He staring at you Lili," Kamina repeated. I looked down still feeling his eyes roam on me as I blushed. "Damn bish you cheesing helluh hard," Maria said, this girl had a accent as heavy as Joseline Hernandez. "Bitch please get the fuck ain't no nigga got me cheesing," I said trying to hide my smile.

"Fuck ever hoe let's just finished partying," Shaniya shouted drunk as hell. I looked back up to the balcony at him as he licked his lips and gave me a small smile. I watched Kamina as she ran up to the DJ both to request a song. By the time she came back "Slow Motion" by Trey Songz was blasting through the club. Fuck it I'm finna give him a show.

I looked around and grabbed the nearest nigga that I seen and sat him down in the booth as I slowly worked my hips.

I just wanna see you dancing slow motion.

At that part I turned around making my back face him so he could see the view was determined to give him as I swayed my hips.

You can take, you can take, you can take your time baby

At this verse I quickly slowed down grinding on the man under me. I felt his dick jump at the random sensations I gave him, I looked into his eyes imagining that he was the man on the balcony. The moment was so quick, but it felt as if everything was moving slowly.

As the second verse came up I stood up swaying my hips religiously to the beat never missing a line. I was always the type of person to dance with my eyes closed, it made it more fun and got me more into what I was doing. While still moving my hips to the song I looked up at him sexily biting my lip, he was tirelessly lust pumped.

The chorus began again as I sped up grinding on the randoms dick once again; he was literally rock hard. I looked up at the man to see him still with a load of lust but a hint of anger, jealousy even. I bet the fact that I was sexually gyrating my body against another man made him abit jealous, I would be to.

The song was near its end so I flipped back around to face my stranger, wrapping my arms around his neck I simulated myself slowly riding his dick. I pulled up as the song ended and the whole club errupted into woohoo's, yea's, and encore's.

"Damn bish you gonna take all the shine from us," Maria said hugging me. "I'm saying this bitch think she special, with her fat ass," Shaniya laughed.

"Y'all laughing and shit but she was doing that for that luh nigga up there," she pointed up. We all looked up to see nothing but three half naked goose neck hoes.

"Excuse me ma," I felt a tap on my shoulder as I turned around.

"Yes," I said before thinking. "Damn this nigga was fine," I thought getting a good look at him. He had to be at least 6'0", he had deep waves, sexy ass dimples, he was really light skin, and a accent that I couldn't yet decipher through the loudness of the club.

"I came over here to holla at ya' since ya' damn near raped a nigga not even five minutes ago," blushed at his comment. Definitely New Orleans.

"Well I'm sorry are you here to press charges," I smiled.

"Nah ma, if you couldn't tell earlier a nigga was loving it," he said referring to his hard on. "Oh well then in that case why are you here," I said as he leaned down and whispered into my ear.

"Because I ain't want it to end," he grabbed me by my waist looking into my eyes, at this moment I knew he had me wet.

"Well how about I get you number and we can see about that some other time," I suggested.

"Damn ma, a nigga low-key was bout that action tonight but you good, that's wassup," he smiled showing his dimples. He pulled out his phone unlocking it and handing it to me, I put in my number as we said our goodbyes.

"Who was that," Kamina eyed him as he walked away. I just smiled at her as I felt another tap at my shoulder.

"Excuse me ma'am but the gentleman in the upstairs shuttle would like to have a word with you. Also your friends are welcomed to join you," on of the waiters informed me. I smirked as my girls and I made our way upstairs, just as we got up there they dispersed away from me to talk to some niggas. I stood looking around for the man from earlier but couldn't find him. "Fuck," I said aloud. I stood dumbfounded as everyone stood around me dancing and fucking faces. Or literally fucking!

"What's wrong ma? You looking for someone," I smiled. Not even needing to turn around I knew who it was.

It was him.

"I'on look fah nobody," I turned around and snapped.

"Nah I could have sworn you was just looking fah' somebody," he smirked.

"Nigga what in the fuck ever," I said trying to mean mug but only a smile showed. "Why did you call me up here anyway," I asked looking around.

"Because you wanted to be here," he inched closer to me. "And what makes you think that I wanted to be here with you," I tilted my head smiling showing my dimples. Lawd! This nigga was so fuckin' fine! He was dark skin(just like I like em') he had long black dreads that sat neatly atop of his head.

"Because if you didn't you wouldn't be up here now," he was quick and slick with his words, not to mention that he had me dripping like a broken faucet.

"What's yo' name," I smiled.

"I'm Jax, what about you sexy."

ŤŘÃP 1° ŞČĘÑĚ 1

new story so tell me what ya think my lovesss.

Hugs & kissies

~XO504QVEEN©

Track 1

Slow Motion

By: Trey Songz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 85 21
*PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT* Roxanne Laurent, a young high class girl from upstate New York, lived to please her parents. Her mother always told her peo...
251K 4.9K 19
Paris is an 18 year old senior in highschool who lives with her mother who has a drug and alcohol addiction. Paris mother is known around town for se...
42.8K 1.6K 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Star has her entire life planned out, and it's been like that since she was younger. She's been in the best schools, which...
295K 12.8K 61
"9-1-1, what's your emergency" "My Ex is trying to kidnap my baby!! Please help me!!!" _______________________ After witnessing her grandfather death...