May Soul Dissonance Bow Befor...

By QueenSpiderRider_QSR

Dissonance. Defined as a lack of harmony among or between people or things. It can be reduced by changing ex... More

Author's Note & Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Not A Chapter

Chapter 85

821 71 9
By QueenSpiderRider_QSR

While Archie tried to convince himself that Paseton was probably right, Naur cued up the next scene of this particular battle and once the Palantír lit up again, everyone eagerly turned their attention to the record that began to play.
"A rematch with the White Radish... Mercenary King Bud had called it." Although he was watching this socially, TCF!Zed couldn't help feeling like his anxiety was strangling him. He has so many regrets after meeting his counterpart.

<Chapter 611: Even if it takes my last breath (11)>
"...That......" Over half of the White Star's face was covered, but his expression was clearly visible. "You're going to lug that away...? Right now?"
He looked shocked and full of disbelief.

Gashan couldn't resist the amused chuckle that escaped his chest, he was really enjoying that stupid, offended expression that was written across the White Radish's face. He was not the only one enjoying this, many others from both timeline were also trying earnestly not to break the serious mood in the hall my doubling over to laugh at his stupefied expression of disbelief at TCF!Alberu's audacity.

The tip of a white spear was pointed toward him. The owner of the spear was smiling as he responded.
"Yes. Right now. Right in front of your eyes."
"...Ha!"

Jaws audibly clicked as they dropped open in shock and disbelief.
"Goodness! They truly are alike!!" TBOAH!Tasha mumbled with bated breath, her eyes seemed glassy with unscheduled tears.

"What's wrong? I can't do that?" Although Alberu's face was covered by the helmet as he tilted his head to the side...

TBOAH!Obante let out a low whistle as his narrowed eyes continued to study every detail of what was happening upon the Palantír. He was seeing many new sides of his great grandson these days, but that didn't mean he wasn't trying to memorize each and every new sight with great endearment and satisfaction.

He viewed these records of all his grandchildren, especially the ones which showed Alberu standing proud and tall and liberated from the burdens of his self-doubt and secrets, with relish. He savoured each one with the sincerest prayers of gratitude toward the Goddess who made it possible for him and the others to see it all like this.

You said it very well so that it sounds annoying, sir.
It was as Taerang said.

"Whoa?! What the what?! Does His Imperial Majesty now have a voice talking in his head too?!" Bud exclaimed with frantic gestures, flailing around to escape Glenn's reaching hands that were most likely aiming for his neck in order to silence him. Since Glenn was distracting enough, no one else considered questioning or even further considering Bud's concern.

"Pffft." Alberu just snorted.
'There's no reason I can't do that. Who cares if the black orb is the sealed god's? Will I face a god's rage if I steal it? So what?'
He just had to take care of that anger as well. Why would he care about a god's rage when he had every intention of smacking the back of a god's head?

Raon giggled at hearing this and turned his head to peek around TCF!Dodori to look at Cale and grin viciously.
"That's right nyaa~!!" TCF!Hong adamantly insisted with a perky meow.
"Anyone who messes with our family will get smacked on the back of the head!" TCF!Ohn added as she raised her front paw and flexed it to reveal her sharp claws.
"With a rock?" TBOAH!Hong asked curiously while TBOAH!Ohn curiously corked her head and continued to watch with fascinated amusement.
"With the Super Rock!!" TCF!Dodori eagerly jumped in to encourage his juniors.
"Hah, just like the Human did to that White Thing the last time?" the TBOAH!Black Dragon casually tagged on his own opinion causing all-round varied exclamations of "Exactly like that!" from the other children seated at the combined Dragon's booth in the hall.

TCF!Mila looked like she wanted to tell her son not to encourage them, but she noticed the sneaky grin on Cale's face and stopped herself at the last second.
"Well, at least they know they are not alone and can rely on one another." TBOAH!Mila assured her counterpart while a fond smile toyed at the corner of her lips.

'It's better than struggling to fight here while protecting Cale Henituse.'
They needed to protect this black orb for the whole day.

It took a while for the guests of the hall to calm themselves after hearing this, it seemed to be most difficult for the Henituse Family who really didn't know how to process this previously unknown information, they also didn't know how to react to the fact that neither the records nor the people who actually knew what happened to Cale were willing to talk about it. Deruth and Violan firmly held onto each other and a anxiously shared a look between themselves.

Why would they fight a difficult battle here in enemy territory while protecting the black orb?
'What if someone gets hurt while we do that?'

"Uhmm? Oraboni... what is this black orb that keeps being mentioned? What's in it?" Lily timidly asked Cale in a quiet voice, perhaps because she was young, or maybe it was because she was his family too, Cale didn't have the heart to tell her the whole truth, however he also could not say that it was 'nothing important' and disregard it as he once would have. This was because he didn't want to get another lecture from everyone in the hall and he already knew that the record had hinted to the truth too many times already so everyone experienced enough would have caught on by now. Cale let out a deep sigh and then answered Lily truthfully.
"Me..." he said in a somber and calm voice, "I am inside the black orb."

Maybe it would have scared and shocked them all less if he told them that he got trapped in it by a shitty Sealed god, who was just as annoying as the God of Death was childishly shady. A new wrathful silence took hold of the entire Henituse Family, but in that silence, Naur continued the record so no one had the chance to comment or explode.

Alberu found it difficult to fight against the White Star right now with both Cale and Choi Han not being here.

"Huh? Why? Where is Hyung?" TBOAH!Lock asked his counterpart.
"He went to help the Young Master-nim." TCF!Lock whispered back to him. The two Lock's nodded to each other and then returned their focus back to the Palantír, unaware that TBOAH!Choi Han had turned to evesdrop on their brief conversation in order to glean more information about this cryptic mystery that everyone seemed adamantly avoiding.

'Although I came here not as the crown prince but as his sworn brother...'

"Oh?!" Rei Steckler muttered to himself, mildly in surprise but mostly out of amusement at how close the bond between the Sworn Brothers of the Roan Empire were even back then. King Rex could almost guess that Rei was thinking about strange things again and decided not to bother the old alchemist.

The Palantír soon went on, explaining how this was also a fight against time because of Alberu's identity as the crown prince of Roan, it revealed that the kingdom's on the Eastern Continent would either send reinforcements to the Endable Kingdom or they would put pressure on the Roan Kingdom. The Palantír also shared that even TCF!Alberu acknowledged that he and his little brother had the same thought about fighting where they were strong.

There was a loud bang that pulled everyone's attention and focus back to what was happening within the Palantír. They could all see that through the hole in the white castle created from the signal flare a white light burst out of that hole and shot up into the air with a black aura following behind it.

'Those are?!'
Alberu started to frown. He was sure that they were the powers of light and darkness used by the Lion King and the Bear King. The two of their powers were headed toward Mary's Flying Skeleton Brigade and her black threads.

The momentary concern ended when everyone in the hall saw that TCF!Alberu began smiling again as he watched all this happening in front of his eyes.

"I've been expecting this." Mary's robe started to flutter. A thoroughly woven spider web that was not the net to grab the black orb appeared and crashed into the light and darkness as if it was a shield. It was as if the dead mana net was falling down to suppress the light and darkness from above.

Now that it had been confirmed that the black ord contained Cale every time it was mentioned the people in the hall would flinch and become anxious for a few seconds before looking toward where Cale was seated amid the Dragons of the two timelines - they reassured themselves that he was safe and here with them before calming themselves and returning their attention to the Palantír.

Alberu knew how strong this net that did not look very sturdy actually was.
'He said that she was as strong as Choi Han.'
This necromancer was said to be able to defeat Choi Han five out of ten battles. She was said to be the strongest warrior but just had not had the right conditions to fight properly.
'That's what Cale Henituse told me.'

Mary sat up straight, once again proudly opening her shoulders and fixing her posture to show off her proud stature. She was very proud of her strength and even more delighted that Cale had shared his confidence in her with TCF!Alberu. It showed how much Cale believed in her and in her abilities. It proved that he meant what he said back then to the bishop from the old Sun God's church during the Castle Leona battle. Cale really meant it when he said that she was someone he could trust to have his back. Her heart raced as she sat in the Goddess's hall and thought about it.

Cale had said that they must bring Mary with them to the large-scale battle against the White Star on the Eastern continent.
'The necromancer wanted it as well.'

Mary nodded in agreement with the words shared by the records of their world. She had wanted to fight. Back then she had been preparing for three months to fight. The Palantír shared this information as well before moving on to evaluate the enemies abilities as well.

Of course, Mary was not strong enough to take on both the Lion King and the Bear King at the same time. That was why that net shield would not be able to block both powers. But Alberu knew what would happen. He knew that another strong individual would finally start to unleash her power.

Another loud bang was heard and everyone held their breath. Some people even ignored the urge to blink in an attempt to keep watching and not miss a single detail more of this battle.

They couldn't do anything but continue to restlessly watch the net shield. The moment it crashed into the light and darkness, they saw a red strand of light shooting up from below. At first they also mistook it for fire. However TCF!Alberu corrected them in his thoughts, he compared this light that shot up like a radiant sun when it shot up to attack the light and the darkness. The guests of the Palantír Hall recognized this power.
"...Miss Rosalyn!" TBOAH!Cage exclaimed in awe and surprise.
"How incredible! It's Noona's power." TBOAH!Lock gasped in awe.

The black net shield started to rip. The radiant red mana disappeared as well. However, the light and darkness had disappeared after being suppressed from above and below at the same time.

"I am going back to grabbing it."

On the record, Mary's Flying Skeleton Brigade and net quickly started to move toward the black orb again. The Bear King who was watching this from inside the white castle started talking nonsense until he noticed the necklace TCF!Rosalyn was wearing.
"What the heck... what even is all that?" TBOAH!Rosalyn asked faintly. There was an obvious tone of disbelief on her face.

They could see a necklace once the hood was removed. It was a large and funny looking necklace that looked as if a child had tied large pieces of candy together to play around. But their expressions stiffened once they saw the necklace. This was especially true for the black mages stationed inside the castle.
"H, holy shit-!"

King Fredo let out a cheerful chuckle at that Grigori wholeheartedly agreed with and joined in on.

"Magic stones-, how can she have highest-grade magic stones around her neck like that?!"
The funny-looking things on the necklace that resembled large pieces of candy were all highest-grade magic stones.

"Again?! Oh my goodness!?!" TBOAH!Rosalyn was beyond shocked and had to face her face to calm herself while clutching her head with the other in an attempt to alleviate the sudden headache she felt coming on.
"Ehe..." TCF!Rosalyn replied, gleefully copying the one who had done the same during the earlier records. And getting away with it just like that person did. She grinned smug and proud while TBOAH!Rosalyn felt like her younger counterparts had become like a naughty, spoiled child.

They were all the best of the best highest-grade magic stones at that. Rosalyn had an elegant smile on her face. Alberu had told her something yesterday.
'That is what Cale told me. 'What is the point of saving them? Are you going to eat them?' ...He's such a disrespectful little punk.'
'I guess it makes sense to use them rather than to eat them as he mentioned.'

Cale's ears turned a faint tint red but then he shrugged and reminded himself that there was absolutely nothing wrong with what he said back then. Shamelessly he ignored the incredulous stares digging into the side of his face from certain envious mages around the hall as well as disregarded the handful of others whose gazes gleamed in awe and wonder.

According to the Palantír this accessory was something she liked more than anything else.

"Clearly, you'd be a fool of a mage not to like that!!" TBOAH!Rosalyn grumbled with a pout of envy.
"Indeed, Young Master Cale-nim sets the standard of giving gifts very high in our family." TCF! Rosalyn conversationally informed TBOAH!Tasha with a grin.

She caressed the highest-grade magic stone necklace as she gracefully started to speak.
"I can fight without worrying about money because the Roan crown is supporting me like this."

TBOAH!Alberu noticed his counterpart, TCF!Alberu had a very strange expression upon his face. However, it wasn't long before he found out why... According to the Palantír, this was actually from Alberu's personal fortune. TBOAH!Alberu suddenly got chills.

The Palantír went on explaining that TCF!Alberu had called it an 'emergency fund for potential situations that may arise'.
"Damn... and those situations certainly did arise!" TCF!Alberu tried to console himself by taking a biscuit from the nearest tray. It didn't taste as good as usual, so his idle mind began to wonder when Cale would come back to sit with him.

Because of that...
"I should do it properly, right?"
A light shot toward her as she said that.

The battle continued, Bear King Sayeru shooting light arrows and then TCF!Lock's stepped into the fray. He stepped in front of Rosalyn and his large shield blocked the light. Then Lock charged at Sayeru and the image with the Palantír shook slightly with every step he took .

As they watched TCF!Lock fight, TCF!Rosalyn and TCF!Choi Han noticed the expressions of awe and amazement in the eyes of their counterparts. TCF!Lock within the Palantír thought about many important details like his current strength.

TCF!Lock didn't know the reason for this and yet took a moment to consider his options. He wondered if it would because of all the training he'd done with Lord Sherritt-nim , or maybe it was because of the anger he felt toward the suffering of the Wolf tribe's misfortunes. He also thought that it could be because he was desperate to save everyone

According to the record, Lock didn't know the answer and just focused on what Rosalyn had quietly whispered to him during that last short explosion.
'We pretend to fight and then retreat. You remember, right?'
He knew.
'The important thing right now is to save everyone.'
Of course he knew.
'And smacking them from the back. You know what I mean, right?'
He knew very well and he liked it very much.

It was a surprisingly simple, and yet evidently effective plan.

It was a plan that made it seem as if young master Cale was with them even though he wasn't.

The guests of the Palantír Hall gasped and flinched at same time. That unexpected reminder that Cale had been lying defenceless in an ominous black orb behind enemy lines - no more needed to be said.

TCF!Lock and TCF!Rosalyn within the record each chose their respective opponent between the Bear King and the Lion King, but there were still many other strong individuals present there as well. In fact there were so many that TCF!Lock was unable to count them all. It made him worry about Raon when Count Hubesha began attacking the black shield Raon was maintaining. However, Raon spoke in TCF!Lock's mind, informing him about what magic he would soon be using to transfer the children and then steal the sculptures.

Lock ended up chuckling after hearing Raon's calm voice that resembled a certain someone. And then he was certain.
'Everybody will do a good job.'
Lock started to think about the others who should be fighting outside the palace.

The view in the Palantír shifted back to TCF!Alberu and the White Radish. The people of the two timelines gasped under their breath, once again seeing a very frantic glint in that White Thing's eyes.

As for one of those other allies... Alberu had a thick smile on his face as he watched the White Star rush past him. The White Star was not attacking him.
"I guess you're in a rush?"
"I have no more time to play around with you!"
The White Star started to frown after hearing Alberu's mocking tone and kicked off the ground. He then swung his fire sword once he was in the air.

"Tsk, this bastard!" TBOAH!Alberu mumbled and a Dark scowl appeared across his face when he saw that the White Radish seemed to have fixated his attention onto Mary.

Fire shot forward from the sword as if it was a boomerang. It was naturally headed toward Mary.
"I will block it."
A black wyvern's tail smashed into the fire boomerang.

There was an audible crackle as the bones began to crack as the majority of the tailbone crumbled and fell to the ground.

As the White Star started to smile in response... Mary's hand showed itself from underneath the robe. On her hand that looked as if black threads were creating a painting on it...

Mary felt mildly surprised at hearing this and looked down at her hands.
"A painting huh... I never thought such a thing would actually be said about me..." Mary mumbled with a tenor of awe appearing in her still monotonous and GPS-like voice.

Her thumb and index finger snapped together without any hesitation. Many things started to appear through the Endable Kingdom's sinkhole along with that quiet noise.
"I have many more."

Cheers filled the hall, starting from Hannah who praised Mary for teaching the. White Radish a lesson. They watched as Mary and the White Star traded attacks - well the White Star attacked with fire boomerangs while Mary defended against them by using her black skeleton wyverns to block them.

"Keke." The White Star sneered at her before twisting his body mid-air and heading toward the black orb that was surrounded by Eruhaben's gold shield.

Hearing his counterpart being mentioned, TBOAH!Eruhaben raised an eyebrow and glanced at his counterpart for answers.
"Goodness, you were quite busy in those supposed final years of your life," He teased TCF!Eruhaben with a relaxed smirk. TCF!Eruhaben rolled his eyes at his counterpart's antics and decided to ignore him.

His eyes were quickly moving around to locate Eruhaben, whom he had not been able to locate since a few moments ago. His feet were quickly moving toward Cale Henituse.

"No, no! Just leave our Human alone you stupid White Thing!!" The TBOAH!Black Dragon angrily grumbled in protest. Cale let out a quiet chuckle and then turned to reassure the youngest dragon in the hall that everything was fine with him because these were events of the past.

'It doesn't matter where the ancient Dragon is located.'
His hand clenched tightly around his sword. He was giving off the will to slash through that shield and black orb at any moment.
"It might make things a little more difficult, but even if it means we need to make some changes to our plans..."
Definitely.

"Definitely delusional!" Rok Soo scowled with a dark expression of vicious disproval.
"Definitely out of his gawddamn mind!" Harol aggressively nodded in agreement of their commentary.

"I will kill Cale Henituse."
"Says who?" He heard Alberu Crossman's voice below him.

The expressions on the faces' of the guests of the TCF!World changed immediately. Turning from fearful and almost feral in their anger at the thought that something like that could happen. Grigori was unwilling to take any chances this time so she used her power to tie them all down in there seats - trapping them all firmly in place.

"Pffft." The White Star responded while laughing.
"Me."
Alberu Crossman could not defeat him if he used his full strength. That was why he didn't need to pay much attention to Alberu.
"Hmm. It's not a good idea to ignore me."

"Hmph... the sheer audacity of this bastard is incomprehensible!" TBOAH!Alberu stated and tried to ignore his counterpart who looked like he was about to hurl a chair at the Palantír in his annoyance at that smug bastards' face.

He heard Alberu's voice again but just ignored it.

"Oi bastard, you're so gonna regret that!" TCF!Rasheel chirped with devilish grin. He also had on an expression of smug delight - as if he were genuinely happy to see how the overprotective people surrounding Cale Henituse were about to give these bastards a good beating, especially the White Star who was getting his comeuppance by none other than Cale Henituse's sworn brother.

There was no need to listen to him as he was in a rush. The White Star's body headed toward the black orb without any hesitation. He was only wary of a surprise attack from the ancient Dragon, Eruhaben. Yes, that was what he had thought. However...

Many more devious chuckles and some satisfied sounds of amusement and dissatisfaction were heard throughout the hall. They were dissatisfied at seeing him getting close to the black orb that had Cale inside it.

"Ugh!"
The White Star let out a grown. His gaze headed down. He looked toward his right foot.

Eyes went wide as saucers, meanwhile TCF!Alberu sat back and happily enjoyed the brief silence before turning his head to request that Cale come sit with him. And however much Cale wanted to ignore TCF!Alberu's pouty request, he couldn't do so without complaining first.
"Later... I'll come there... after this record ends." Cale informed TCF!Alberu with his gaze, and TBOAH!Alberu couldn't help raising an eyebrow with scepticism before he looked toward the Palantír once again as the record continued.

"What the heck did you do?!" TBOAH!Choi Han muttered in disbelief. He absolutely could not picture this happening in the TBOAH!World. Of course he'd seen TBOAH!Alberu fight plenty times during the long years of war, however this was different - TCF!Alberu was showing a whole new level of tenacity and mettle.

There was a white chain wrapped around his ankle. It felt as if it was trying to squeeze his ankle until it exploded.
"Where-?!"
Where had such an attack come from?
'I didn't even feel any mana nor anything!'

TBOAH!Choi Han was even more shocked at learning this. This scene was showing exactly how advantageous would have been for their TBOAH!Alberu to have been this strong and proactive during the war.

The White Star's eyes followed the chain until he saw a black helmet. He could also see the white spear in the black armoured person's hand.

"You know... His Imperial Majesty looks amazing in his black armour..." Taylor commented - purposely making his voice loud enough for Cale to overhear. And Cale, dense and innocent as he is, fell for it.
"Indeed my Hyung-nim is quite handsome!" Cale replied smugly, however his entertained expression did not last long because everyone's suddenly staring at him started the loveably dense ex-commander.

"What?" Cale asked cluelessly, only to receive exasperated sighs and TCF!Alberu avoiding his gaze while trying to hide the burning feeling that was spreading all over his face. TCF!Alberu was grateful that TCF!Tasha seemed currently too distracted to notice his uncontrollable blushing, he was entirely unaware that TCF!Tasha was caught in a delusional daydream of Cale's kids calling her 'Aunty' and letting her spoil and dote on them.

The white spear... The head of the spear had split open and released the chain.

TBOAH!Alberu gasped and shook his head.
"How versatile!" He mumbled once more feeling a little envious that he never got to wield such a remarkable weapon.

You are finally using me, sir.
Taerang's voice was still emotionless, but it sounded oddly happy.

TBOAH!Alberu was envious, however he felt that he was okay not having a voice talking in his head like this. As nice as it was to have such a useful weapon, it wasn't worth the risk to his mental health. Especially since unlike his counterpart, he did not have a Cale Henituse to catch him if shit went down and something went wrong.

Taerang continued to speak to Alberu.
The Unbreakable Spear. I will show you the perfect form of the 'Omnipotent Weapon,' the first of my three special abilities.
Alberu Crossman-nim.
As long as you wish, any weapon in this world... No, please let me correct myself. You are able to use any weapon that exists on Earth 3.

"Wait... what?!"
It took everyone a few moments to understand Kim Rok Soo's exclamation of shock. Grigori raised an eyebrow and continued to sit in silence as Bud jumped out of his chair again, yelling dramatically.
"There's another world?! A 3rd Earth!?!" He practically shriek in denial and alarm.

Cale, TCF!Alberu, TCF!Choi Han and Grigori gulped and let out quiet exhaling sighs under their breath, meanwhile Kim Rok Soo pretended like this was new information a d that he hadn't been the one to trigger Bud. Noticing this Cale gave Rok Soo's academy-award winning acting skills ten stars and a deserving eye-roll of exasperation. Grigori decided to let the children play and instead gestured for the record to continue.

Alberu pulled the spear. That made the chain tighten around the White Star's ankle, making him unable to move.

"Incredible... he's holding the White Star back..." TBOAH!Cage gasped beneath the hand she had covering her mouth. TCF!Cage and a few others sat quietly sympathetic watching the looks on the faces of the handful of people from the TBOAH!World who remained.

Sir, as you already know... A human without any weaknesses will always win. This weapon that cannot be ranked... This EX-Grade Unbreakable Spear will turn you into a warrior without any weaknesses.
The corners of Alberu's lips went up more with everything Taerang said to him.

"A warrior without any weaknesses... and a weapon left solely for him..." TCF!Zed thought to himself with an anxious gleam in his eyes. TBOAH!Zed noticed this subtle change in his counterpart's expression and disposition. It was enough for him to also realize the dangers the Alberu could face because he had become a being, a person, with such a high reputation.

He pulled the White Star's ankle as he nonchalantly commented.
"Like I would let you do as you please."
There was no way he would let that happen.cIf anything was going to happen...
"We have to do things as I please."
Alberu Crossman had a smile on his face that Raon would call wicked if he saw it.

Cale's children all giggled when Raon honestly pointed out that the Palantír was correct. If he had seen TCF!Alberu smiling like that, he really would have called it a wicked smile and would have suggested showing it to the White Radish without his helmet on.  Cale and the dragons seated around him gasped mildly before quietly laughing in entertained amusement

<Chapter 612: Even if it takes my last breath (12)>
His actions did not just stop with a smile.

Upon the Palantír, they all saw TCF!Alberu's black armoured hand tighten to squeeze the chain and at the same time they could see that the White Star could see the chain pulling his ankle down.

"...Ha." The White Star let out a short sigh.
It was because he saw Alberu pulling the chain.
"You want to battle against me in physical strength? ...Did you really just say that?"
He raised his hand with a smile of disbelief. His subordinates responded to his signal.
"Attack! Support our liege!"

"Tsk, tricky bastard..." Deruth muttered under his breath. His rising anger toward the White Radish every time he appeared in the records really wasn't conducive for his mental health. While Violan tried to console the unhappy and annoyed Deruth, the rest of the guests in the Palantír Hall were watching as the black mages gathered together and used magic to lift some warriors and archers into the air. They could also see the other warriors and Dark Elves set up a formation to protect the mages.

It could not be helped.
"Protect the mages from the Molan Household and the Mercenary King!"
Beacrox and Bud... The swordsman holding a greatsword and the swordsman with a blue aura were both rushing toward them.

TBOAH!Beacrox and TBOAH!Ron's eyes lit up once again. They watched as TCF!Beacrox and Bud appear on the Palantír.

"Be cautious of the assassin!"
There was also the assassin who was so stealthy that they had not even seen him once. Ron Molan was coming for their lives.

"Ho!" TBOAH!Ron sounded absolutely delighted to hear this. TCF!Ron and TCF!Beacrox merely smiled to themselves and continued watching the records of their past.

The black mages, who were now protected by the warriors, started to cast attack-type magic spells.
"Attack!" One person shouted loudly and numerous attack spells shot up into the air.
"Our focus is the necromancer's monsters!"
Mary responded at that moment, "That is an error in judgment."

"Haha!! Get them Good Girl Mary!!" The TBOAH!Black Dragon whooped with pure delight and excitement from his spot in TBOAH!Eruhaben's lap. Mary felt her cheeks grow warm and smiled, however no one could see her smile because it was hidden beneath the shadow of her hood. However everyone who knew her could tell that she was happy, simply by how she bowed her head and thanked the youngest Dragon for his kind words and encouragement.

The Palantír Hall got to watch another incredible episode of Mary displaying her power, she seemed now even stronger than the last battle they'd seen with her in it.
"Truly remarkable! Mary, you grew up really well!" TBOAH!Obante praised her.
"Thank you Grandfather." Mary replied with a kind, but emotional vacant voice. However the four Dark Elves in the hall could tell that Mary really was incredibly happy with her growth and progress. 

Once another monster descended on the ground...
"I'm going first."
"Excuse me?"
Beacrox rushed past Bud and got on top of a wyvern.

"Whoa!?" TBOAH!Beacrox raised an eyebrow in surprise.
"Crazy!" TBOAH!Cage mumbled in delighted glee, she seemed to be greatly enjoy these violent and destructive scenes... much more in fact that the amount Taylor felt comfortable with. Taylor began to worry that his TCF!Cage might end up like her counterpart if they watched more of this violence. He prayed to the Goddess hat her next record would be something a little gentler in nature.

"Cool!" Lily exclaimed in delight and awe. Seeing as Beacrox wielded her choice of weapon, Lily was investing all her attention to learn as much as she could by watching him.

His greatsword then started to swing nonstop on top of the skeleton wyvern that was causing a ruckus.

Lily had been seriously considering approaching TCF!Beacrox to ask for advice about their mutual choice of swordsmanship and weaponry as well, however Rok Soo-Hyung looked like he was going to cough up a lung from laughing so heard that he ended up wheezing before he advised her not to do so in front of Cale. When she and Basen asked him why, Rok Soo told them that Cale would definitely faint if he heard or saw that. Grigori pretended like she heard absolutely nothing.

"Such a cool idea......!"
Bud gasped at seeing Beacrox's hardcore actions before jumping on top of a skeleton wyvern as well, making it twice as chaotic.

Glenn slapped a hand to his face again and bit back a groan at his dumb best friend's recklessness.
"Really... seriously... you crazy bastard! Why do I even bother with you! You're making my hair turn grey here!!" Glenn hissed crossly.
"Huh? What's wrong with grey hair?!" TCF!Lock asked the two of them perplexed.
"Yeah, I think Noona's hair is nice!" TCF!Hong voiced his confusion as well.

Cale turned his head toward Glenn and Bud, his eyes narrowing like a predator that had just spotted his prey. Wisely, Glenn bowed his head and chose to remain quiet. Suddenly understanding the gravity of the situation, Bud chose to do the same.

"Ha, haha-!" The White Star started to laugh while looking down at what was going on. He was laughing in disbelief.
He looked toward Mary and started to speak.
"You prepared quite a lot of skeleton monsters."
Mary turned her head toward the White Star and responded in a GPS-like voice.
"I don't need to pay any attention to someone like you."
"What?"

"Haha, that's right! You tell him Miss Mary-nim!!" TBOAH!Dodori shouted out enthusiastically. It seemed that both Pink-Haired dragons were genuinely rooting for Mary's success in battle.

As the White Star started to frown...
"It's because I'm here."
Alberu pulled the spear and the chain with both hands. The White Star's body staggered and he started to move downward.

Wow... you're actually doing great!!" TBOAH!Rosalyn gasped, in awe at TCF!Alberu's incredible audacity and strength.
"No..." TCF!Alberu decided to correct her. "He's still stronger than me." TCF!Alberu reminded his forgetful counterpart.

"You wish to go up against me in a battle of physical strength?" The White Star's gaze changed. "How laughable."

TCF!Alberu clicked his tongue in exasperation before he rolled his eyes and began watching the record and searching the snacks table for more of Cale's favourite snacks - TCF!Alberu was making preparations for Cale's impending g return. He ignored the chaos that ensued throughout the Palantír Hall when the White Radish sent him flying and then turned to target Mary and her black net. However before he could launch am attack at Mary someone else reappeared.

A red arrow that was much stronger than the fire boomerang from earlier was headed toward her. No. It was too big to be considered an arrow. It felt as if a large snake monster was approaching her.
"You're finally stopping." The White Star smiled at the stiff Mary who had stopped moving.

But he then started to frown.
"You motherf**king old ass Dragon!"

There were audible sharp gasps heard from various people in the Palantír Hall. Cale rolled his eyes as he sternly warned his kids not to repeat these bad words. Raon and TCF!Hong looked like they wanted to argue and remind him that they were not crazy enough to risk doing that for no reason.

In front of Mary... Gold dust was starting to gather in front of Mary. That gold light... It symbolized the appearance of a Dragon.
"Yes, I am that motherf**king Dragon."

TCF!Rasheel let out a sympathetic whistle before mentally bidding TCF!Eruhaben-nim farewell.

A gold shield appeared in front of the fire arrow.

It didn't matter that he knew TCF!Eruhaben was only cursing aloud because he was pissed at the White Star. TCF!Rasheel knew quite well that the wrath of the two mother dragons smiling and staring coldly at him before those cold gazes turned onto TCF!Eruhaben. Sherritt-nim and Mila-nim are operating on a whole different system with their angers right now, so TCF!Rasheel doesn't dare to say anything.

Although she could understand their hypocritical glares, Grigori pitied the old-but-young-looking Ancient Gold Dragon and lightly cleared her throat - coaxing the two mother dragons to return their gazes to the Palantír as a new record was about to begin.

"Ahhh, are we not going to watch the rest of this battle against the White Star?" TBOAH!Alberu questioned looking disappointed.
"Oh? Do you wish to see it to the end?" Grigori questioned him, she appeared to be mildly surprised. However, she had already known that they would probably want to see how this battle ended. So she had prepared the record to continue right where it had been left off.

At their pleas to watch more of this recorded event, Grigori nodded and gestured for Naur to continue the record as they had intended.
"Oh... I thought you were going to play a new record." TBOAH!Alberu mumbled, feeling embarrassed by the discovery that he'd been played by the Goddess. Grigori chuckled innocently and then redirected everyone's gaze toward the gradually lighting up Palantír where the record would soon begin as the hall dimmed. In fact the scene took off right where it had been left - with a loud explosion.

The fire arrow exploded along with a loud noise. The fire spread out around the gold shield and started to make it crack, but it could not get past the shield. Eruhaben appeared once the shield disappeared.
"Wow, you're attacking again immediately?"
He shook his head while looking at the White Star who was rushing through the explosion toward him.

Eruhaben looked as if he was fooling around, but his gaze was serious.

Hearing the TCF!Eruhaben's thoughts brought a very sobering nostalgia to the other guests of the Palantír Hall. TBOAH!Alberu almost felt terrible for requesting that the rest of the battle be shown - especially since war was never pretty and no matter how enjoyable it was to see the White Radish getting slapped on the back of his head by Cale and his loved ones, there was still a great amount of pain involved in every fight.

The trauma that could be invoked by these battles were like mental pains, physical pains, and emotional pains all rolled into one terrible concoction that they now had to drink. It felt like they were bitterly poking at the sacrifices and struggles that those of the TCF!World had gone through simply for entertainment. It made a few very empathic people in the hall feel terrible, but after glancing at the Goddess and receiving her reassuring smile the feeling lessened, but only slightly.

'...I can't use my full strength.'
Eruhaben was not using his full strength in case he needed it for an emergency. Everybody, including Eruhaben, had to survive. Gold dust was surrounding his body.

Cale didn't like the attitude or thoughts his precious family members were having while they were facing that White Thing and he regretted not slapping him a few more times for putting his loved ones in such a terrible position. However there was nothing he could do about it now, since the White Thing was dead.

The White Star made a comment while charging toward Eruhaben.
"I guess you can't use your full strength right now."

"This bastard is so unnecessarily good at seeing benefits and advantages for himself..." TBOAH!Zed cursed at the White Star. However he couldn't wallow in his self depreciating mood forever because the record continued. It showed TCF!Eruhaben as the White Radish launched an attack at him declaring that it was time for TCF!Eruhaben to die.

The tip of his fire sword pointed at Eruhaben.
"I guess it's time for you to die?"
"I always wonder whether today or tomorrow might be my last."
The two of them were lightly chatting with each other but the powers surrounding them were getting much stronger. The White Star's fire sword was so strong now that just pointing forward was making the air around it fluctuate. The White Star had a thick smile on his face as he raised his sword. He would soon kill this old Dragon.
'Good.'
He could use this bastard as a sacrifice as well.

As a crackle was heard inside the Palantír a similar one was heard from the two youngest dragons at the Dragon table.
"How dare he!?" rumbled both angry Black Dragons as mana began to vibrate the air around them and their expressions grew dark.

Raon and his counterpart's reactions of pure, undiluted anger and fierce rage toward the White Radish had grown a lot because the Palantír continued to show things in way more details than his young mind had ever thought to consider, the Palantír also continued to show violent scenes that really was unconsciously having an effect on the mental state of everyone in the hall.

The fire that was now turning from red to black shot up into the air. That fire would soon head toward Eruhaben.

"No, no! Please don't show any more triggering things! My brain is too muddled up now to think clearly." TBOAH!Rosalyn gasped in shock and awe. She had been speculating about something for a while now, and evidently she was correct. She had guessed that TBOAH!Alberu would have been just as capable of successes like these if he'd been given the same opportunities as his counterpart, however there was still something different about TCF!Alberu that she couldn't quite wrap her head around. So, in the end, she knew something was fundamentally different between the two of them, something that wasn't Cale-centric.

It could be the things he'd learned from TCF!Choi Han about the world he and Young Master Cale came from, but if that was the case there was still something missing. How could he feel so different and have learn and grown so much simply from being told about things by TCF!Choi Han, it would have been extremely different to have such a changed mind-set if he merely had been told about life in the other world.

TBOAH!Rosalyn was confused and frustrated that she couldn't figure it out, however she did not wish to show this side of herself to the others, so she took a deep breath to maintain her composure and continued to watch what would happen next.

It was at that moment.
Tang-!

"Huh?!" Kim Rok Soo looked up sharply, he recognized that sound even though he'd never heard it in the TBOAH!World before, it was because it was a sound that belonged to Earth 1.
"What the heck was that about?! Why did that sound like a-" His question died in his mind as he stared at Cale for a clue. Meanwhile, Cale couldn't help chuckling quietly to himself at the perplexed expressions on the faces of everyone around him - he was thrilled that TCF!Alberu had used what he saw and experienced in Earth 1 to his advantage.
"Ah, of course I'm happy because it means he can be more useful in helping me attain my Slacker Life!" Cale delusionally lied to himself with a cheery feeling of warmth and pride bubbling in his heart.

The White Star heard an unfamiliar sound behind his back. It was a quiet sound. He would normally ignore such a thing.

"Oi, we warned you about what would happen to you if you keep doing something like this!" TBOAH!Rasheel muttered disapprovingly. He certainly was not rooting for the White Star, in fact, he wanted to see that bastard getting entirely smashed, however he was fairly certain he wouldn't get to see that just yet, but it still felt good to see that bastard get taken down a peg or two by those he deemed as weaker than himself.

"Here as well..." TBOAH!Choi Han muttered, he was talking to himself. Cale, who heard him, frowned in concern and then looked toward Grigori as if asking her if this was okay, however Grigori adamantly shook her head implying that it was not before returning her gaze to the record, ignoring it for now. Seeing the reaction of the Goddess, Cale's concerns only grew.

However, he knew that he would probably be the last person to get hurt when TBOAH!Choi Han snapped. No, he wouldn't get hurt at all because his overprotective friends and family were here, surrounding him, and his Ancient Powers were resonating within him, promising him protection as well. Cale felt safe and therefore he relaxed, deciding to put his trust in his loved ones and friends.

'...I don't feel any mana or aura!'
But the sound was too unfamiliar. He could also hear something cutting through the wind.
"F**k!"
The White Star ended up turning around and swinging the sword toward the direction of the noise.

"See, that's the reason no one likes him!" King Rex muttered with an annoyed expression.
"Hmmm... that's right, he's a persistent bastard..." Rei Steckler agreed.
"Not only that, but he also is really sharp when it comes to his self-preservation..." Valentino added grimly.
"Unlike someone else we know..." Harol implied darkly.
There were several voices from the representatives of the other human kingdoms who hummed agreement to this before they all quietened down again as the record went on.

Something slammed into the sword and exploded once it touched the fire. The White Star lowered his sword. He could see another black skeleton wyvern. And on top of that wyvern...
"You need to watch an attack to its end." Alberu had said that while smiling. And in his hand...

"Hold the phone!!! How does he have that!?" Rok Soo gasped, excitement bubbling in his chest as he recognized what TCF!Alberu had in his hand within the Palantír.

"What is that?"
Was a weapon that the White Star had never seen before. Although it couldn't create all of the weapons from this world, but if it was from the other side... The Unbreakable Spear could create any weapon from Earth 3.

"Rok Soo Oraboni... what's a phone?" Lily timidly asked her clearly distracted brother. At her question Rok Soo calmed down and then wrapped her into another hug and once she was comfortable, he explained the similarities between communication devices and the items known as a "phone" in the other world.

Once his explanation was done, however, his excitement returned.
"Did he really give the Crown Prince a gun?! Oh my god, Cale... you're butchering the fantasy world genre again!!" Kim Rok Soo was quivering slightly from trying to hold in the urge to laugh. Lily thought her brother was cold and wrapped her arms around him in concern before sharing a look with Basen who inched closer to his big brother to share his warmth too.

Alberu didn't know about all of the different types of weapons on Earth 3.

"I still wanna know how he knows about that! Did Choi Han tell him?" Rok Soo questioned petting both his younger siblings unconsciously, unaware that they were concerned about him. Cale, having zero intentions of answering Rok Soo, instead pretended to be very busy petting TCF!Ohn and TCF!Hong, similarly to how he was petting Lily and Basen.

However, there had been quite a lot of weapons he saw in Cale's Earth as the Dark Tiger.

"What?" TBOAH!Tasha noticed both her counterpart as well as the Saint's sudden silence, it was shocking enough to concern her. Jack then buried his face into his hands and let out an extremely uncomfortable groan. As he did, he muttered about the uselessness of his Goddess who had dragged him into this situation by giving him that device to give TCF!Alberu, so he could communicate with Cale during the Sealed God's Test.

"A Dark Tiger? What the heck was a dark tiger and why did Alberu become one?" TBOAH!Tasha could clearly tell that her counterpart did not know about this. However, even when both of them turned to look at TCF!Alberu, he did not answer them or even appease their worries.

"Wait... more importantly... Hold on a minute now-" Rok Soo started, but Grigori sealed his voice and grinned. Her eyes were twinkling with devious delight. Offended, Rok Soo continued his question in his mind, directing it toward her.
"What do you mean he 'saw' in Cale's Earth?"
Rok Soo's eyes shook at the Goddess's replying smirk.

"Wouldn't it be better to see for yourself later..." Grigori teased, Rok Soo felt a chill run down his spine. Maybe it wasn't the smartest idea he had, but it certainly wasn't his dumbest (no that title was still reserved for his choice to become trash to protect his step family back when he was around eight). He argued with the Goddess.
"No, I want to know now." He adamantly demanded. Grigori's smile grew even wider.
"Oh, you do?" She replied and then shrugged, "Don't you want to see the history of your new world with everyone? If you behave for a little longer, I'll reveal it... you might learn a lot about your new world..."
Kim Rok Soo quietened down, a history lesson... it might help him when he was teaching his niece... she wanted to be an ability user, so maybe if he saw Cale's records, he could also learn things to help her, thinking about that, he decided that it was a great idea, however he was petty and still wanted a direct answer.

Grigori had no intention of telling Kim Rok Soo the truth, because she had promised Cale something and doing so would violate the conditions of her promise to Cale. Kim Rok Soo decided to set his sights on a different target to interrogate for answers, he set his gaze on Cale. TBOAH!Rosalyn was watching all of this and felt like the answer she needed was buried in that line on the record, she began to think about it systematically in her head.

There was one weapon that was new to him that he liked quite a lot.

Cale and Choi Han chuckled in nostalgic amusement, both of them ignoring the slight tinge of red they could see that tinted TCF!Alberu's ears. Meanwhile Kim Rok Soo blatantly stared and sat among his siblings gaping like a suffocating fish out of water. His curiosity was growing even more intense now.

The white spear looked different from what they has seen. It was much shorter and there was a hole where the spearhead should have been.
"You want to know what this is?" Alberu asked before his position resembled a certain someone's.

"Hmmm... we'll have to teach him more when we go back home..." Cale thought to himself and shared a look with TCF!Choi Han, who nodded in consent. Basically TCF!Choi Han was willingly accepting that his liege wanted to teach TCF!Alberu how to use modern weaponry correctly, since this wasn't a topic that he knew how to do as well as Cale did, TCF!Choi Han was willing to share his student so that TCF!Alberu would be able to grow further and improve his skills continuously.

The Omnipotent Spear's ability is automatically correcting your position while using a weapon for the first time.
The corrected position is better than average, but it is not exceptional. Alberu's position automatically started to correct itself, resembling the person Alberu thought of in his mind.

TCF!Alberu felt a cold shiver run down his spine, as an ominous feeling seemed to caress the back of his head. Instinctively he looked toward Cale and frowned when he saw Cale nodding to himself. He gulped and tried to console himself that whatever Cale was up to it would be beneficial for him, even if he had to work a little harder for a little while longer.

What is this?
"Why would I tell you?" Alberu pulled the trigger as he said that. He then pulled the trigger once more as Park Jin Tae had done.

Rok Soo frowned, he didn't know that name, it didn't feel familiar either, however he was lacking a lot of Cale's original memories as Kim Rok Soo because they were not necessary for his adaptation to Earth 1.

Much of Cale's (the original Kim Rok Soo) past was shroud in mystery, which even he, who had become Kim Rok Soo after the transmigration, was still in the dark about.

Two white bullets started to fly toward the White Star. If the chains won't work... He just had to use something else.
"I can also fight together with someone else as well."

Alberu could see Eruhaben attacking the White Star at the same time he shot the bullets.
"...Shit!" The White Star started to frown after being attacked from the front and back at once. The two of their attacks. He could easily block them using his water wall. But that was not the issue.

The problem was what the necromancer would do while he was defending against these two bastards.

"He really thought he was all that. Honestly, he really thought we considered him that important. Right from the start, we told him what we came to do, but he still thought he had the upper hand..." Raon grumbled, still angry that the White Star threatened to use his Goldie Gramps as a sacrifice.

"Nyaa~! He was an idiot... That's all he would ever be..." TCF!Hong concluded with a happy purr.
"Hong, that's rude... although I don't disagree with you." TCF!Ohn tried to correct her brother while discreetly brushing away the biscuit crumbs that TCF!Hong's messy eating had left on Cale's lap.

That was the issue. That issue ended up turning into reality.
"I got it." As Mary quietly mumbled... The net made of black threads and flying skeleton monsters reached the black orb and quickly started to surround it.
Alberu shouted as he watched, "Drag it up!"
Mary's net caught a big fish and quickly started to shoot up into the air.

Cale inhaled sharply. His priceless expression of horror would have made everyone who saw it misunderstand and laugh.
"I'm not a big fish! Little fish, tiny fish, Sunfish maybe, but absolutely not a big fish!!" He protested vehemently in his mind. Grigori sighed and ignored him. She knew it was pointless to correct him anyways - he was beyond her very capable skillset at this point.

It was moving away from the White Star... Moving away from all attacks... It was moving the big fish, Cale Henituse, to a safe spot.

Cale spluttered, and an anxious expression appeared on his face. TCF!Rasheel looked at him and raised an eyebrow. The expression on the Grey Dragon's face helped Cale immediately calm his outward expression of distress.

TCF!Rasheel wondered why Cale was making odd faces before he thought he might be hungry. He spotted a tray of Cale's favourite cookies that were closer to TCF!Mila and, therefore, out of Cale's reach and used his magic to bring it over to Cale. Reaching out, he picked one and held it out for Cale, who blinked in surprise and then accepted it.

Cale's attention was immediately diverted to the fresh batch of cookies in front of him and the kids around him as he ate the one that TCF!Rasheel offered him and handed out the others to the kids to share the treat with them as well.

"Eruhaben-nim!"
"Yeah!"
The others who were still here would now do their best to make sure that no trash got into that net.

Bud snorted and buried his face into the table in front of him. His shoulders jumping up and down as he laughed silently.
"I feel like that was something Patriarch Molan-nim said." Bud shared his thoughts with Glenn, who once again looked like he wanted to either strangle Bud, or find a new seat. Grigori chuckled in amusement as she watched the two of them out the corner of her eye to make sure no one died.

"We will hold you back."
Alberu pointed the gun at the White Star again.

"That's quite a powerful statement..." TCF!Zed said with concern and stoicism revealing itself in equal parts upon his face. TCF!Alberu looked toward his father consideringly and then shrugged.
"He's dead and we're alive, so..." he said with another nonchalant shrug.
No one in the hall could argue with that logic, so they let it go as well.

Two loud 'tang' sounds were heard - bullets from TCF!Alberu's new weapon were flying again.

The bullets were only aiming for one bastard.
Sir, these bullets are different from regular bullets. They use the caster's skill capacity. Uhh, mm... I guess it is called the mana capacity in this world. It automatically changes your mana into power from Earth 3 to turn it into bullets. Isn't it great that you don't need to cast it over and over again?

"Whoa... that's quite useful!" TBOAH!Alberu commented.
"Indeed..." TCF!Alberu admitted with a relaxed smile.
Another shot was fired, but everyone was getting used to that unfamiliar sound now, so no one else flinched or jumped at it anymore.

– I will drag out your mana as needed. So please shoot to your heart's content!

There were three loud bangs followed by reciprocating explosion, which occurred.
"Oh my... it seems like Cale taught them really, really well..."
"Right? I was just thinking it sounds like fireworks..."
Deruth and Violan commented innocently.

After hearing their brief conversation, Archie's eyes shook, and his memories of Cale's version of fireworks returned from the very depths of his mind where he had buried them to haunt him.
"Maybe... it's the entire Henituse Family that's scary..." he concluded that the humans of the Henituse Family were all just as scary as their non-human family members.
"That must be why they all get along so well..." Archie shuddered.

Paseton raised an eyebrow and watched the Killer Whale mumble to himself, he then shared a look with his father and sister and signalled for them to check on Archie.
After one look, Witira raised an elegant eyebrow in her father's direction: 'Father, maybe we should give Archie a few days off, so he can visit Young Master Cale with Paseton. It looks like he feels left out at not getting to join their fun.'
Shickler did not doubt his daughter's assessment of her Assault Captain, he blinked and then placed his hand under his chin to consider it before nodding slowly: 'You must be right... let's do that for him then!' That was what his nod implied and Witira nodded back to finalize their decision.

The fire sword and white bullets were causing an endless array of explosions as they crashed against each other. The corners of Alberu's lips went up.
"This is nice."

Two more shots rang out, and it certainly was nice to see the White Star flailing around trying to avoid and block them with his fire sword.

Alberu's gun was aiming at the White Star. Eyes... Ankles... Head...

This is why the White Star could not ignore TCF!Alberu's attack - TCF!Alberu was strategically aiming for important places that he had to defend. TCF!Zed was impressed by his son's tactic.

He didn't care where it was as long as it was on the White Star's body.

"Looks like Young Master Cale-nim's way of understating what he does rubbed off on Alberu..." TCF!Obante whispered to TCF!Tasha, who nodded with unimpressed acceptance. Cale also had the very bad habit of always undermining the things he did, she didn't like that this was rubbing off on Alberu.

After all, putting the White Radish in this kind of position was no small feat and TCF!Alberu was making it so that the White Radish could do nothing but block it, so every shot TCF!Alberu fired was accurate and it mattered enough that the White Star was forced to block them with his fire sword.

Your position will change automatically based on the target. Of course, all positions are above the basic level but below the extraordinary level.

"How convenient!" TBOAH!Beacrox mused.
"It's a total cheat skill!" Kim Rok Soo argued.
"Haha, you've been studying..." Cale teased his Soul Swap Partner.
"You-" Kim Rok Soo scowled as he couldn't finish cursing at Cale.
"Bastard! You acknowledge me now when it's convenient for you, huh? Just you wait..." Rok Soo promises vengeance pettily.

'Okay, let's send his f**king head flying!'

"Ahhh... so proud!" Jopis cooed, she had been quite flattered when she'd heard in her record that TCF!Alberu wanted to learn to curse elegantly like her, so she felt proud now that he was doing it all so well even without her guidance. Beside her, Litana didn't quite understand what Jopis meant, but she was more than happy to see the White Radish take another beating.

"Keke."
A smile that Raon would call a villain's smile was on Alberu's face. He had not been able to hit the White Star even once. The fire sword blocked all of his bullets. But Alberu was still excited.

The audience in the Palantír Hall did not judge TCF!Alberu because they could clearly see why he was smiling and enjoying himself. It made many of them struggle to hold back the urge to laugh as well.

"Damn it, these motherf**king things!"

"Tsk tsk... what a shitty mouth this shitty White Shit has..." Sherritt mumbled, her eyes were glowing as she cheered TCF!Alberu on, encouraging him to keep firing at the White Radish. TCF!Mila sighed, but didn't stop Sherritt, who seemed to be having just as much fun as the others in the hall – TCF!Mila was also enjoying watching how they were annoying that bastard who endangered her precious child.

The White Star's fire sword slashed through another bullet.

Every time the fire sword slashed through a bullet, there was an explosion.

Unfortunately, the White Star did not have any time to pay attention to the explosion.
"Are you not going to pay any attention to me?"
He heard an annoying voice. He cast his water wall.

Everyone could see gold dust slam against the wall, and as predicted another series of bangs and explosions were heard. The record called it a 'round of chain explosions'.

The White Star could not see around him because of the smoke from the explosions.
"If it continues like this-!"
He would not have time to kill the necromancer or destroy the black net if this continued.

He seriously seemed to have overestimated the lengths these people were willing to go to get Cale back. Deruth and Violan had never felt so pleased and sad at the same time in their entire lives. On one hand, they were proud that Cale had important people who were willing to go to such lengths for him. However, on the other hand, they were sad that those people, right now in this instance, were not them.

Those weird pellet things would attack him when he focused on blocking the ancient Dragon's attacks. They had a mysterious power he didn't know about, which prevented him from leaving them alone.

"Good that you don't know. Just stay stupid nyaa~!!" TBOAH!Hong angrily hissed, the fur along his spine standing on edge with his own frustrated annoyance toward the White Star and all the enemies who made his sister suffer. TBOAH!Ohn looked down at her little brother and then used her front paws to embrace and comfort him.

He could feel mana through the smoke once those pellets exploded, but he had never seen this shape before. That was why he had to pay attention to each of them. But he didn't need to worry much about it.
'The amount of power in each pebble is small.'

"Pebble... a small pebble... This is why this bastard's counterpart got beaten by a small pebble later on, isn't it?" TBOAH!Rosalyn gasped as TBOAH!Choi Han spoke up with a strangely numb look on his face, but a tone of mocking amusement.
"Karma... I suppose..." TCF!Choi Han agreed conversationally. "Fate does work in mysterious ways after all... we all just like defying it."
TBOAH!Choi Han looked at his chatty counterpart and started to feel the haunting darkness in his heart ease again, so he nodded and gulped, taking a deep breath before returning his gaze to the Palantír.

They were things he could ignore once or twice in such a battle. The problem was that these small things came flying at him nonstop.
'Of all places-!'
The other thing was that they were only aiming at critical locations. Eyes, head, ankle, etc... They were aiming at places he couldn't afford to get hit right now.

"Ahhh... let me hear the shots again..." TCF!Cotton cheered, she seemed to be drunkenly delighted although Grigori knew that she hadn't had a single drop of alcohol in her.
"I would never have thought it would be such a pleasure to watch someone annoy that arrogant bastard!" TBOAH!Cotton spoke up in agreement. There was a grin on her face that perfectly matched TCF!Cotton's one.

But he couldn't use his water wall to defend against them because of the ancient Dragon's attack that would come right after.
"F**k!"
Even with these annoying bullets, there was something else that was frustrating the White Star the most.
'Why don't they fight properly?!'

"Teehee..." A little giggle came from Lily.
"Why should they?" Basen demanded at the same time.
Once again, no one voiced objections to the clear corruption that the younger Henituse siblings were undergoing.

Alberu Crossman, Eruhaben... Even the necromancer and the skeleton monsters that were running away as quickly as possible... None of them were fighting with everything they had.

"As Young Master Basen asked, why should we?" Mary voice her question innocently, TCF!Tasha and her counterpart were shocked, because they detected a hint of sarcasm in Mary's tone as well.
"That's right... the Young Master's kids said it earlier... They only came to take back their dad... why would they waste their precious time on the likes of you?" Hannah taunted the frustrated masked face showing on the Palantír.

Cale smiled fondly when he noticed that his children averaging the age of ten had pretty smug expressions on their faces after they heard Mary and Hannah's remark.

The Palantír went on since no one felt the need to answer the questions flying around the hall. The record showed the White Star's thought process, especially his assessment of the three problems he was facing.

The necromancer who was not fighting at full power, he knew it made sense for her because she needed to escape with Cale, but he was annoyed and questioned why Alberu Crossman and the Ancient Dragon were both only using small amounts of their powers.

According to his logic the power they were using was too weak to be called their full powers, but it was strong enough that he could not take care of both of them at once and chase after the necromancer. His ambition really was outlandish, Sherritt shook her head at the fool on the Palantír.

Furthermore, Alberu was using those white pebbles to ambush him. The White Star had a serious frown on his face underneath the mask.
"These fly-like bastards!"
They were getting on his nerves quite a bit.
"Oh." Eruhaben launched a spear made of gold dust as he gasped. He then had a benign smile on his face.
"That's correct. That is our formation for this battle. Annoying you." Eruhaben was openly saying that their goal was to annoy the White Star. "You're quite smart." He praised the White Star and smiled brightly.
"F**k!"

"Nice one, Goldie Gramps!" Raon cheered excitedly. TCF!Eruhaben smiled graciously, acting completely contradictory to the version of himself that was toying with the White Radish on the Palantír.

The White Star used the water wall to block the gold spear before using his sword to block the front of his neck. A white bullet caused a small explosion. The White Star's face turned cold at the same time. The anger on his face had disappeared.

"Ahh... there we go, that bastard's curse is probably starting up again..."
"No, I think it's more accurate to say it's his black heart..."
Cale shuddered and disagreed with both Fredo and TCF!Cotton's statements.

However, rather than voicing his own opinion, he kept silent and enjoying this peaceful time he had surrounded by his family and friends. It would be even more perfect if he could get a comfy bed in here and take a nap right here with them nearby, but that would be pushing it, so he didn't ask Grigori for such a thing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 24.4K 77
After dying in a tragic accident, Rhianne found herself transmigrated in a novel world as a character. To her much disappointment, she became the cha...
289K 13.6K 89
There exists a young woman who has alot of power in her hands. She is innocently cruel, and mercilessly arrogant. She is the all powerful overseer. S...
2.1K 112 14
[name] eckhart the youngest child of duke eckhart who's sister Yvonne went missing at a festival when she went with her brothers.. She was also there...
7.4K 206 16
the butterfly effect; (with reference to chaos theory) the phenomenon whereby a minute localized change in a complex system can have large effects...