HER DESTINED GROOM : Replaced...

By Itsauthordiva

(This novel is highly unedited especially at beginning. Gramtically mistakes would be there ) She was going t... More

Dedication - Copyright
Character Description & Aesthetics
Part 1 - Just before marriage
Part 2 - Did Aadvik confessed?
Part- 3 Ishani- "Nani !!! Joshik came"
HIL & D.A(edited)
Part 4 -Marriage (Ishani - I need car key)
Part 5 -First night with Bhabhi Ji
First time : Deal sealed
Part 7 Hotel
Boundaries
Addiction
Hot
Advik is Drunk?
The assignment
Reception
Obsessive stalker
Desperation
First Hug
Kooky
Kiss Mark
Love process
Jasmine- Butterfly
Trip
Never have I Ever
Ishani is Tricked
Hot coffee ❤️
Sasta Nasha
Jealous ishani
Jealous Aadvik
Return
moments
Truth Revealed
Airport
Ishani In London
PHASE
AB♥️
1 Million Reads

Yes or no?

18.9K 1.1K 38
By Itsauthordiva

DD pov :

Ishani saw Aadvik was sitting on bed and has been busy working on laptop.

She said “ Mr. Mehta.”

Aadvik without looking at her replied “ Hmmm”

Ishani added “ Actually i want to say that today i am free”

Aadvik again replied “ Hmmm” without looking at her and busy typing in his laptop.

Ishani thought ” Is he really so busy? That he is not even interested in what i am talking about. I think i need to trick him now.”

Ishani said “ Actually na i have plans tonight.”

Aadvik “ Hmmm “

Ishani looked at him frustrated and said “ I am going to club at night with tanvi, that also alone. “

Aadvik didn't stop typing but realised what was she upto and he tried to tease her and again said “ Hmmm.”

Ishani went in front of him and said “ Mr. Mehta i will go alone with tanvi and it might get late.”

Aadvik didnt replied.

Ishani asked “ Are you even listening ? “
Aadvik tried to stop his laughter and said “ Ishani, i am a little busy because of business work. We will talk later”

Ishani said “ Aadvik ! Why dont you just simply love and marry your business work itself ? “ and added “ Since i confessed that our feelings are mutual. You dont seem to care anymore. And trying hard to get”

Ishani turned around and was about to walk when he kept his latop immediately aside and held her wrist by pulling her, making her sit on bed and grabbed her waist.
She shouted “ Leave your hands from me.”

Aadvik replied “You cant be angry at me. I was just joking with you. I heard each and every word of yours. But i was just trying to tease you a little bit.”

Ishani replied “ You always tease me, when will this end?”

Aadvik replied” I think so never, because i love you.”

Ishani asked “ What if i start to ignore you and call it as teasing? Will it be okay ? “

Aadvik smiled and said “ I wont let you ignore me .”

Ishani repleid “ what if i did?”

Aadvik replied “ I will be utterly clingy with you so that you dont even have a time to think that you have to ignore me.”

Ishani replied “ Where do you copy all these from ? “

Aadvik replied “ I dont need to copy, when it comes to you - it automatically comes without even trying. Because it comes from my heart for my love and thats one and only you. “

Ishani wraped her hands around his neck and asked “ How many girlfriends ?”

Aadvik replied ” Only one”

Ishani asked in curiosity ” Who?”

Aadvik replied “ You, in my dreams”

Ishani said “ What .” And added” You really didn't ever get into any kind of relationship?”

Aadvik replies “ No never.”

Ishani asked “ What about crush, liking, attraction or situationship? “

Aadvik replied smiling “ From the very start it was one and only you, ishani. I never looked at any other girl or thought of the way i felt for you - deeply in love.”

Ishani blushed and said “ Dont you dare lie to me ! “

Aadvik replied “ I will never lie to you“ and added  “ What about you ? “

Ishani replied ” You already know about Joshik. And then he disappeared.”

Aadvik said “ Not that, how close you both were? “

Ishani replied” Like a normal one. Not too special though.”

Aadvik “ Umhh, wh- what about? “

Ishani said “ Ask, its fine… nothing that i would get uncomfortable. ”

Aadvik asked “ You both were in any kind of intimate relationship? “ And added “ Even though you were, it doesn't mean i have any problem with that. But i will make sure that mine will make you forget with him.”

Ishani didn't replied and blinked her eyes and he said “ What? Why aren't you replying?”

Ishani said in low voice “ How will you make me forget ? Its not even possible.”

Aadvik replied “ No, i can. Trust me, you won't ever need to remember him.”

Ishani whispers “ You know what…”

Aadvik asked” Yes??? “ Almost curiousness burst out and it was evident on his face and voice.

Ishani couldn't help but laugh out and she said “ Aadvik ! Why are you so cute? like please…. Your cuteness and jelaousy is overflowing now.”

Aadvik looked at her in confusion and she whispered in his ears ‘’ I never get in any intimate relationship with him or even anyone else. Neither kissed anyone. “
She Nodded her head cutely and added “ You are the only one i kissed . You are the the first one.”

Aadvik said “  i was the first and will be the forever one too.”

Ishani giggled hearing him “ Stop now, its too cheesy.“

Aadvik asked “ You were trying to tease me, didnt you? “

Ishani replies “ I told you don't tease me or else when i will do you wont like it.” and added “ and if you were listening to me when you were busy working in your laptop, what did i talk about?”

Aadvik replied “ You are going to club with Tanvi.”

Ishani asked” Where did you learn acting from? You literally acted like you didnt even hear me.”

Aadvik replied” Mom ofcourse, yesterday she was teasing all of us three.  We all thought she was angry. “

Ishani said “ Are you sure she was just teasing ? What if , she is upset with me?”

Aadvik replied “ She wont, dont worry about her.”

Ishani said “ I hope so, i still have a little bit of doubt that she might get…”

Aadvik said “ Leave all this , we will eat breakfast. And after that we are going for date.”

Ishani replied” What ? aren't you busy at working.”

Aadvik replied” I cant be busy for you. And with Tanvi you are going at night. “

Ishani replied” actually i am not going with tanvi, i didn't planned anything as i was just trying to see your reaction .”

Aadvik replied “ So my wife was lying to me?”

Ishani said “ Yes, since my husband was ignoring me.” and added “ You did forget something today.”
Aadvik asked “ What? “
Ishani replied” You didn't call me hottipie. And why is it so?”

Aadvik smiled and said “ Hottipie, what if i use this word in front of everyone?”

Ishani replied “ No ! Its just between us. Dont call me that in front of anyone and Lets go for breakfast.”
—--
Aadvik and Ishani sat on the dining table.
Everyone was already sitting there.

Neel asked ” Bhabhiji, how was yesterday's night? Did bhai let you sleep properly?”

Smiled formed in everyone's face.

Ishani choked on water. And asked “ Neel, what are you speaking? Eat quietly.”

Neel replied “ Okay, bhabhiji”

Aadvik's mom said “ We all know ishani, there is nothing to hide.”

Anika's mom said “ And why would neel be quiet? He already told us. There is nothing to get shy.”

Anika's dad said “ Bhai and bhabhi, who is speaking about not to get shy. She herself was so shy on the first week after we married that even mom thought she is so quiet person..”

Making everyone laugh.

Aadvik's mom said laughing “ Oh! i remember, she was hell nervous in starting days.”

Anika's mom said “ What are you all speaking in front of our childrens. We were focusing on ishani and aadvik.” And kicked Anika’s dad lightly giving an angry look signalling him to stay quiet.

Anika said “ Actually get to the main topic,Aadvik bro and Bhabes… “

Aadvik's dad said “ Okay, now let her eat. Stop teasing her ,everyone. “

Everyone started eating…

……..

Ishani got ready in purple saree and as soon as she step out of the washroom confused and thought “ Where did he go?”

She was pulled by her wrist and pinned against the wall and her eyes widened. He whispered “ everytime you wear saree, you make me loose my control ,Hottipie.”

As he smashed his lips on her and his one hand exploring at her bare waist and another on her neck. Ishani held his shoulder tightly at his touch. He turned ishani and started walking straight until they went towards the bed while they didn't stop kissing and she falls on bed. His lips started moving from her lips towards her neck giving her soft kisses and she was heavily breathing, his lips were moving down when she stopped him.

He looked at her in confusion and she said “ Aadvik, we were going on date. Lets go.”
Aadvik replied “ i am already with my hot date, where should i go?” And he again started kissing her lips and she closed her eyes. When she got breathless he leaves her and both started breathing heavily.

Ishani pushed him and sat on bed “ We are going. Its our first date, dont spoil it.” and he hovered over her again and whispered in her ears “ Okay, but tonight you cant stop me. Then dont blame me for any of my actions.”

Ishani eyes widened and she looked at him who was smirks looking at her, as shivers ran down her spine.

She stood up immediately and fixing her saree properly also her messy hair ,took her phone and said without looking at him“ Lets go.”

Aadvik held her waist and made her chin up , teasingly said “why are you so nervous, Hottipie?  “ and started kissing her chin area. Ishani replies'' We are getting late.” making his face away from her. And she immediately went out of the room and took a deep breath while keeping her hand on her chest and said “ Calm down, ishani. Don't panic. '' And added while touching her neck “ Its fine, don't get nervous.”

—---

Ishani and Aadvik sat inside the car and he said “ Let's go to eat first.”

Ishani replied “ where are we going? “
Aadvik smiled and replied “ you will know when we reach there.”

They went to a restaurant for lunch. And then went to watch a movie.

Just after they returned out, Aadvik got a call and said “ Its important, i have to take this call.”
Ishani said “ Okiee, i will wait. “

Aadvik was busy on the call.

Ishani folded her arms and was looking here and there thinking “ how busy he could be? Still not done with the call even on the date. If i had not took the excuse of the date he must have picked the important call while doing it too. “

Just then ishani's eyes widened and she said “ What the hell. No way.” And she walked crossing the road immediately towards a restaurant.

She rans while going inside and looked at the man standing and she said “ Joshik?”
And he turned behind.

Joshik “ Ishani…” and came near her and she take her steps backwards and said “ Stop where you are.”

Joshik asked “ So, How are you doing? “

Ishani replied” dont act like you even care.”

Joshik replied” Oh i can tell ,you would be angry with me. And its understandable. I know that you are married too. So who is that person?”

Ishani said “ i dont want to talk anything esle. Come straight to the point.”

Joshik said “ We can't talk here, already there are many people. Lets sit there..”

Joshik was about to held her hands when she took her hands back and warned “ don't you dare touch me.”

Joshik said calmly “ ok lets go there .”

Ishani went with him and they sat opposite to each other on the chair and he asked “ what will you drink?”

Ishani said coldly “ I am not here to eat or drink anything . I simply want the explanation.”

Joshik said “ Ok, actually i just returned here again. I was out of town. My parents are also not here.”

Ishani demanded “ Straight to the point.”

Joshik said “ I dont know you will believe or not, but i didn't mean to disappear suddenly. Just one day before our wedding - i was kidnapped, actually i was given the warning that if i dont have  disappear with my family then it will be in trouble for me and my family.”

Ishani said “ Done with your jokes ?”

Joshik replied” I am not joking, isha..” she interrupted” Dont call me isha” and added “ You have lied enough. I know you were a mistake of mine. Thankfully i was protected at the very right time.”

Ishani said “ i dont want to hear your nonsense, you were not kidnapped. You chose to just leave. And now acting like a victim.”

Thank you to all my Hottiepies for showering your love on this novel and engaging with all my parts ❤️❤️❤️ it really means a lot to me. This novel is one of the most loved by you all💖

And regarding Karan and tanvi i will let you all know at the end of the novel.

What do you all think about Joshik ?

Insta acc : divacreates_

Thank you hottipie's for reading and will meet in next part soon ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 1.1K 28
"Arranged?." I asked. "Yes. " She replied. There comes a time in your life when you feel utterly guilty of leading a life you never wanted. But the...
53.5K 3.2K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
110K 8.4K 20
𝓘 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵. 𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓮𝓽𝓵𝔂. 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓵𝔂. 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝔂. _________★...
227K 9.2K 47
Kashvi Rao never planned to get married, and it was never her choice. However, when she finally agreed to marry, it was to the man chosen by her pare...