Story edits

By JamesLoge1

This is an edit of a story ideas and what not. More

One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight

Five

16 1 21
By JamesLoge1

I've been thinking about this and I want your thoughts on the matter. This is for my story the son of the former and future king of the pirates.

Should I give

Nami

Sakura

Hinata

And Tenten Devil fruits?

Yes

Or

No

If yes these are the choices for Nami.

The

Snow snow fruit or the

Weather weather fruit?

For Sakura I already have one in mind and for Hinata and Tenten I was thinking.

The moon moon fruit

The sun sun fruit.

The requip requip fruit model weapons

Or lastly.

The metal metal fruit?

Another question should I keep my plan of Perona joining the crew during alabasta or should I keep her in thriller bark?

And should I add both

Lil accino and

Arbell accino to the crew?

Now remember while I appreciate your votes I want comments on this and all of my stories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 84.9K 39
Y/N works at a busy coffee shop in the heart of Seoul. Each day at exactly 7:42am, she is greeted without fail by a suspiciously masked customer who...
39.7K 1K 12
|update| I've decided to make this book a one shots smut scenes and possibly fluff. the first few chapters might be confusing but don't worry i fixed...
1.2M 58.6K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
36.2K 671 13
!! I MADE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 12 BEWARE !! A fat ogre and a fat bee meet up and fall in love, shit happens, read. this shit has older humour than my...